Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
 104
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
121 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 87
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 12:21 AM         #161
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





George Zimmerman sympathizers are pathetic, their disdain and completely and utter lack of compassion for the injustices which Blacks have to face within Black America is disgusting
 6 years ago '07        #162
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 endoskeleton said:
Uhhh, what? If his jacket was zipped which it most likely was because it was raining, how can the blood get on his t-shirt underneath? There is a mark on his head, of you search back a few pages someone print screened and brightened it, you can clearly see something there.
who said his jacket was zipped?he is in cuffs in tha video and his jacket is open,which says he had an open jacket at tha crime scene sherlock
 6 years ago '05        #163
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Reptilians in this thread....
 03-29-2012, 12:25 AM         #164
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Whites never had compassion for the lives of Blacks so many George Zimmerman sympathizers, sh*t is disgusting like I said, just goes to show you they don't care about Black lives.
 6 years ago '04        #165
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 r.burgundy said:
emt does not clean u,and they damn sure arent scrubbin blood out of a grey shirt.
i dont see any gash and y would emt not bandage it
no evidence was taken
if its a small cut how can u see it,and his lawyer said it was a gash that needed stitches

it was manslaughter in tha 1st place as murder is premeditated
so emt would bandage you, but they wouldn't clean up the blood from the wound? i flipped my car into a ditch. ems cleaned the wound before they bandaged me.

also, reread. i never said they cleaned his shirt. i implied that the absence of blood could mean that he didn't suffer a broken nose.

and let's be real, you can definitely see a small cut on his head. that's why i think they may have used salve, because it was a cut and not a gash.

edit: murder doesn't have to be premeditated. there are two degrees of murder.
 03-29-2012, 12:31 AM         #166
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

various angles and no cut on the top of his head
 03-29-2012, 12:33 AM         #167
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
He k!lled a kid. See this is how racism keeps breeding. Something happens & people don't look at the morality of the situation, they look at what makes them different. You, sir, whether you know it or not, whether you admit or not, are the TYPE of individual among hundreds of millions, if not, billions that spread the influence of racism.


A kid was k!lled, & you're talking about skin color. Black on black crime happens often. White on white happens often, but when the two mix, you rant? We're all people, man. Damnit.
Racism within this country is a social construct, created by Whites to uphold White supremacy. So yeah lets just sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug as if Race issues are not a problem with this country, which is even evident in this particular case. Yeah lets ignore then lets act like if a Black man kid a White kid who only had a bag of skittles and a bottle of tea, every Black man in a 10 mile radius wouldn't be arrested, then when the k!ller is found they would be subjected to a arrest without bail, and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty.

But we have this White guy who murdered a Black kid in cold blood, gets to walk around freely without a care in the world, like this sh*t never happened Screw you. Lets act like this isn't a race issue. Blacks have been facing injustices in these countries since Slavery, and now its 2012. Lets not forgot about lynchings of Blacks when the Whites were let off without any punishment, what about Emmitt Till? you don't know anything about the plight of Blacks, I'm disgusted that you would even suggested ignoring the race aspect of this, as if it is not a issue within this country.

There will never be equality within this country, or let alone the world. I don't believe in that we are all the human race bullsh*t, especially when my people are still subjected to these conditions

This sh*t reminds me of lynchings


[pic - click to view]



I wonder how many fingers them Whites got to take home to their children as souvenir after beating and dragging a Black man through the streets via truck. They didn't even see jail time or any sort of punishment, I bet the sheriff and the mayor were at the lynching too.


[pic - click to view]



FOH man.
 03-29-2012, 12:33 AM         #168
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
He k!lled a kid. See this is how racism keeps breeding. Something happens & people don't look at the morality of the situation, they look at what makes them different. You, sir, whether you know it or not, whether you admit or not, are the TYPE of individual among hundreds of millions, if not, billions that spread the influence of racism.


A kid was k!lled, & you're talking about skin color. Black on black crime happens often. White on white happens often, but when the two mix, you rant? We're all people, man. Damnit.
 03-29-2012, 12:34 AM         #169
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
It's at the back of his head near the top, search back a few pages.

[pic - click to view]

Cool story bro, didn't I expose you as a troll from the racist white supremacist white pride message board stormfront? gtfo let me put you on ignore
 6 years ago '07        #170
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 gov'ner said:
so emt would bandage you, but they wouldn't clean up the blood from the wound? i flipped my car into a ditch. ems cleaned the wound before they bandaged me.

also, reread. i never said they cleaned his shirt. i implied that the absence of blood could mean that he didn't suffer a broken nose.

and let's be real, you can defin. that's why i thinitely see a small cut on his headk they may have used salve, because it was a cut and not a gash.
i got hit head on in a car wreck

[pic - click to view]


me or my girl didnt get cleaned up at tha scene.taken straight to e.r

i didnt say u did,i was sayin even on tha off chance emt did clean his wound,they damn sure aint scrubbin his clothes
if he was gettin his head bashed y would tha cut be towards tha top,instead of tha back of his head?did he get knocked upside down?that makes zero sense.that aint no cut,he;s just goin bald
 6 years ago '07        #171
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 endoskeleton said:
Are you serious? How many people do you see walk around in the rain with an open jacket? He could have opened it after.
if its warm and humid like florida typically is then plenty people.i do it all tha time.open it after what?
 6 years ago '04        #172
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
i had a tiny cut on the top of my forehead (i rocked my dome on a coffee table as a kid). i received TWO stitches. i obviously didn't need them, but my mom insisted. this is why i that the mark i see is a cut, and not a gash.

and don't think i'm taking GZ's side here (im just trying to be objective). if he was bleeding as badly as he claimed it would have gotten on his jacket. he's still wearing his jacket in the video, so i don't think his wounds are that serious.
 6 years ago '11        #173
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
Hmmm, well i'll be darned
 6 years ago '04        #174
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 endoskeleton said:
This. Like I said before the video quality sucks.
lol i get it now. ya'll must be related. he has to be a terminator too, if that little cut is all he got out of having his head bashed against concrete.
 6 years ago '07        #175
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 gov'ner said:
i had a tiny cut on the top of my forehead (i rocked my dome on a coffee table as a kid). i received TWO stitches. i obviously didn't need them, but my mom insisted. this is why i that the mark i see is a cut, and not a gash.

and don't think i'm taking GZ's side here (im just trying to be objective). if he was bleeding as badly as he claimed it would have gotten on his jacket. he's still wearing his jacket in the video, so i don't think his wounds are that serious.
i hav had over 80 stitches.any wound that needs stitches,especially a laceration will bleed profusely.gz does not hav any laceration what so eva.from what his lawyer said,gash on head,broke nose,he would need hospitilization.

thats cause he doesnt have any wounds
 03-29-2012, 12:47 AM         #176
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #177
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 endoskeleton said:
Wtf is a jacket worn for in the rain then? People wear zip ups to get the rest of their clothes wet too?
i didnt know it was a thunderstorm that night.why not hav an umbrella then?where is his hat?obviously it wasnt rainin that hard and its warm out bein as how tha cops are in short sleeves sherlock
 6 years ago '10        #178
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 lifeundthescope said:
Racism within this country is a social construct, created by Whites to uphold White supremacy. So yeah lets just sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug as if Race issues are not a problem with this country, which is even evident in this particular case. Yeah lets ignore then lets act like if a Black man kid a White kid who only had a bag of skittles and a bottle of tea, every Black man in a 10 mile radius wouldn't be arrested, then when the k!ller is found they would be subjected to a arrest without bail, and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty.

But we have this White guy who murdered a Black kid in cold blood, gets to walk around freely without a care in the world, like this sh*t never happened Screw you. Lets act like this isn't a race issue. Blacks have been facing injustices in these countries since Slavery, and now its 2012. Lets not forgot about lynchings of Blacks when the Whites were let off without any punishment, what about Emmitt Till? you don't know anything about the plight of Blacks, I'm disgusted that you would even suggested ignoring the race aspect of this, as if it is not a issue within this country.

There will never be equality within this country, or let alone the world. I don't believe in that we are all the human race bullsh*t, especially when my people are still subjected to these conditions

This sh*t reminds me of lynchings


[pic - click to view]



I wonder how many fingers them Whites got to take home to their children as souvenir after beating and dragging a Black man through the streets via truck. They didn't even see jail time or any sort of punishment, I bet the sheriff and the mayor were at the lynching too.


[pic - click to view]



FOH man.
Racism is a concept that one race is better than the other

Any individual that comes into this world...in this time, and believes in that concept is a racist

Period

No one argues this is an injustice

Reasonable people argue that the opportunism to spread an anti-white agenda is sickening
 6 years ago '04        #179
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 r.burgundy said:
i hav had over 80 stitches.any wound that needs stitches,especially a laceration will bleed profusely.gz does not hav any laceration what so eva.from what his lawyer said,gash on head,broke nose,he would need hospitilization.

thats cause he doesnt have any wounds
i'm not going by what his lawyer said. his lawyer's job is to justify GZ's actions. i said that i had small cut that COULD BE stitched, and it was. i've suffered bigger cuts and said fu*k stitches, just give me a bandage or salve. my mom opted to have me stitched up, because it was an option, i was 6 and she was my legal gaurdian.

i say it's a small cut, and didn't need stitches. but of course, his lawyer would say that it required stitches.
 6 years ago '07        #180
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4801 4801
 Smoke500 said:
Racism is a concept that one race is better than the other

Any individual that comes into this world...in this time, and believes in that concept is a racist

Period

No one argues this is an injustice

Reasonable people argue that the opportunism to spread an anti-white agenda is sickening
why is it sickening when white people control tha justice system and police department that let zimmerman walk free?

look at tha comments from tha white posters in this thread.this endoskeleton guy is tryin to convince us their is a cut on top of georges head and its insane for somebody to wear an unzipped jacket
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 24
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Lil Pump Signs a 5 Album 360 Deal w/ Warner Bros and received $345,000 ..
292 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
40 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy