Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2012, 11:35 PM         #141
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
To hide the fact that you only post to defend Zimmerman.
dude made a welcome thread in the new member section and immediately went to trolling and defending zimmerman

only started posting in other sections because i called him out before.

dude really thinks people don't see right through him.
 6 years ago '10        #142
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 endoskeleton said:
I've already said before that if Zimmerman is found guilty with the evidence then fu*k him, he's guilty. I don't want a guy convicted even if he was well within the use of deadly force laws. fu*k the liberal bulllsh*t. There's been a lot of media spin on this.
You say that...and yet your opinions are unflappable and one sided. You could never be taken seriously for that alone

I am convinced that no matter what evidence comes out you will continue to be one sided. It's like you have a Vegas betting game on Zimmerman being innocent and you'll stretch anything to prove so
 6 years ago '04        #143
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9604 9604

[pic - click to view]

ive had a broken nose 2 times
my father is a MD. ive seen hella broken noses in my lifetime while at the hospital. his nose is fine
 6 years ago '11        #144
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 endoskeleton said:
The video is not very clear.
You must be white.
 6 years ago '04        #145
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Really now? You had a rhinoplasty? Google broken nose and take a look at some of the breaks and then tell me you'd be able to see it cleaned up clearly on the video.
you dont need to have rhinoplasty to treat a broken nose you dumb fu*k

im pretty sure this endoskeleton dude is a troll from stormfront
this dude is f!ghting tooth and nail for a murderer even when all the evidence is contrary to the sh*t hes saying
lol what a sick fu*k
 03-28-2012, 11:54 PM         #146
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
This was a racially driven murder, but that doesn't mean YOU have to make it a racial issue. You can choose to see the bigger importance of this. A 28 y/o man just k!lled a 17 y/o kid. This color stuff is wack to talk about. God will deal w/ him. Just keep being the best person you can be. Always have your head up. This violent sh*t is pretty wack too & I see people in this thread posting about "strapping up". That's a good way to become part of the problem that you're against. Make it worse for those who are peaceful, huh? Watch me get shot over nothing. This is stupid. You're all better than this.
Shut the fu*k up, this is the problem with Whites always running from race issues and discussions, trying to ignore the problem. We're just supposed to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug? Shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '07        #147
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 endoskeleton said:
The video is not very clear.
video is clear enough to see that their isnt a spec of blood on him.he has not 1 bandage,which a gash would need,his nose shows zero signs of blood and not 1 drop of blood on his shirt
 6 years ago '07        #148
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 ErnieB said:

[pic - click to view]

ive had a broken nose 2 times
my father is a MD. ive seen hella broken noses in my lifetime while at the hospital. his nose is fine
fu*k tha nose,there isnt 1 spec of blood on that shirt,which says that he didnt shoot tray while tray was on top of him
 6 years ago '04        #149
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Read my post, you fu*king idiot. Did I say you needed one? I asked you if you've had one since you've had two breaks. It was a general question since you claim to a lot about broken noses. A lot of people bullsh*t on this site.

Zimmerman is Hispanic/Jew no? So think now when you say I'm a racist from Stormfront when that site is full of Nazi sympathizers.
dude just shut the fu*k up. you knew what you were implying when you asked me about rhinoplasty.
like i said before, you're sick in the fu*king head. even with video evidence you're still f!ghting tooth and nail for this dude.
i hope for your sake that relgion is bullsh*t, because if not, evil fu*ks like you are going to burn when the time comes. people like you make this world such a fu*ked up place but in your brain you really think that you're right

the fact that this sh*t is happening on a HIP HOP site makes it even more disturbing. motherfu*kers want to take part in our culture but have no sympathy when we're getting the short end of the stick.
 03-29-2012, 12:07 AM         #150
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thatruest said:
I'm Hispanic, & most of my peers are black. Proud to have stood for racial issues, even went to jail for a one nighter because I called a cop out on his crap.

Your reply wasn't appropriate, but I understand where you're coming from. Regardless of how you choose to handle this, God will judge. Humans can't be doing God's work, & that's what these monsters are trying to do. They'll pay for theirs. Keep yourself controlled. You're losing a grip on faith. Or maybe you've never truly had it in the 1st place. Either way, I have unconditional love for the black ETHNICITY, as I believe to be the strongest race with such a humbling past & will proceed to the ETHNICITY of the future. So please, if you're black, represent yourself in a better manner. Be the better man.
I don't believe in none of that religious bullsh*t, especially Christianity which is the White mans religion.
 6 years ago '07        #151
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
So we're a.ssuming he was walking around in the rain with his jacket open? He has a red jacket on, last time I checked blood is red and you wouldn't be able to see sh*t on his jacket in that video. He was looked at by paramedics before taken to the station.
did u and tha blood somehow miss his grey t-shirt?where are tha bandages for tha gash to his head?since when do paramedics clean u spotless?
 03-29-2012, 12:09 AM         #152
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't believe in none of that religious bullsh*t, especially Christianity which is the White mans religion.
whoa....ima need for you to chill with that bra
 6 years ago '04        #153
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
did u and tha blood somehow miss his grey t-shirt?where are tha bandages for tha gash to his head?since when do paramedics clean u spotless?
man its no use going back and forth with that idiot anymore
you can see the bullsh*t with your own two eyes
the fact that hes still trying to argue says enough about him
the world is a fu*ked up place with fu*ked up people
just accept it because no matter how much sense you make hes still going to see it his way
 03-29-2012, 12:11 AM         #154
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
ether for that ****, he's not worthy of being called a brother. the way him and a few others have carried themselves on this forum throughout this case have been repulsive
Uncle tom house negros, so sad you should be executed due to your utter treachery against your people. You disgust me, you're a disgrace to our people.
 6 years ago '04        #155
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
yeah i'm late but here's my take:

1. blood is a health issue, you wouldn't see any of it on GZ at this point (there were emts on site)
2. there is a visible gash on the back of his head
3. there are no grass stains on the back of his jacket
4. if there was blood on his sweater, it would've been taken in to evidence (see fact 1)
5. that cut on his head is small enough that it could be covered with salve
6. a broken nose can be popped back into place by emts

my humble take (opinion here): GZ isn't as hard as he thought he was. i could see him aggressively questioning martin and maybe putting hands on him when martin refused to be questioned. he got rocked, maybe fell to the ground and hit his head on the sidewalk. then, GZ overreacted and used his firearm. i doubt his nose was broken. from the convoluted evidence that's leaked, it appears to be manslaughter to me.
 6 years ago '07        #156
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
2 BLACK SECURITY GUARDS SHOT AN UNARMED BLACK TEEN A COUPLE DAYS AGO.

GO CRY ABOUT THAT.

dont u got some ethnic cleansing to worry about?betta go hide
 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM         #157
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
whoa....ima need for you to chill with that bra
Religion is man-made
 Oh Finesse said:
he's a simp, and a bx panther who aimlessly targets any race that isn't black within the bugle, no matter the circumstances.

you should have seen how hard this f*ggot was defending brooklyn's classless a.ss in the SnR section last year

don't take him too serious.
What do the Black Panthers have to do with anything I have said? Sounds like you're a dumbass.
 03-29-2012, 12:18 AM         #158
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ErnieB said:
the fact that this sh*t is happening on a HIP HOP site makes it even more disturbing. motherfu*kers want to take part in our culture but have no sympathy when we're getting the short end of the stick.
he doesn't care about hip-hop.

he only joined this site to troll and relentlessly defend zimmerman.
 6 years ago '07        #159
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 gov'ner said:
yeah i'm late but here's my take:

1. blood is a health issue, you wouldn't see any of it on GZ at this point (there were emts on site)
2. there is a visible gash on the back of his head
3. there are no grass stains on the back of his jacket
4. if there was blood on his sweater, it would've been taken in to evidence (see fact 1)
5. that cut on his head is small enough that it could be covered with salve
6. a broken nose can be popped back into place by emts

my humble take (opinion here): GZ isn't as hard as he thought he was. i could see him aggressively questioning martin and maybe putting hands on him when martin refused to be questioned. he got rocked, maybe fell to the ground and hit his head on the sidewalk. then, GZ overreacted and used his firearm. i doubt his nose was broken. from the convoluted evidence that's leaked, it appears to be manslaughter to me.
emt does not clean u,and they damn sure arent scrubbin blood out of a grey shirt.
i dont see any gash and y would emt not bandage it
no evidence was taken
if its a small cut how can u see it,and his lawyer said it was a gash that needed stitches

it was manslaughter in tha 1st place as murder is premeditated
 6 years ago '07        #160
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN LINE FOR SOME JORDANS ?

uhh ok
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy