Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
69 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7660 7660
if it was a real life or death situation, i would expect at least one bandage... at least a bandage

if it comes out that there was some type of cover-up, then i feel the police involved should be charged with something..
 6 years ago '05        #122
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
If Trayvon Martin was punching George Zimmerman, why did his Funeral Director say his hands/knuckles had no visible wounds? You're a fu*king dumbass, like everyone has said in this thread, you're a dumbass.
You know what , if his parents or lawyers think in the same way as you then let them dig him up and get him another autopsy done then and expose this corruption by everyone
that way we can prove the police autopsy was fake and the funeral directors analysis was real .
 03-28-2012, 11:04 PM         #123
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
This was out on like the 23/27 of feb when they did the initial news reports.
the media ignored him until people kept posting the video over and over again they needed to report it.
where is his 911 call tho? link me to his interviews from february

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

why can they show their faces but not "john"?

why did all the yelling and screaming stop AS SOON as the shot went off?

it aint addin up
 03-28-2012, 11:07 PM         #124
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
While Kurtz is not a forensics expert, the funeral director said he has handled the bodies of many homicide victims in his career.

Do you gets cuts and bruises everytime you have a f!ght? sh*t, I can punch a dude in the nose multiple times, break it without fu*king up my hand.
Are you White?
 6 years ago '11        #125
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 endoskeleton said:
While Kurtz is not a forensics expert, the funeral director said he has handled the bodies of many homicide victims in his career.

Do you gets cuts and bruises everytime you have a f!ght? sh*t, I can punch a dude in the nose multiple times, break it without fu*king up my hand.
How do you punch bone hard enough to break it and not have any kind of mark or bruise
 03-28-2012, 11:10 PM         #126
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
where is his 911 call tho? link me to his interviews from february

why can they show their faces but not "john"?

why did all the yelling and screaming stop AS SOON as the shot went off?

it aint addin up
Eh, sounds like that woman has her own motive, the way she speaks out like its fact based on only the screams.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-28-2012 at 11:13 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #127
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 endoskeleton said:
How do you know he wasn't cleaned up before they took him to the station, huh?

According to police reports and accounts given by Zimmerman's lawyer, Craig Sooner, the 28-year-old's nose was bloody or broken, his lip was bleeding and he had a bloody gash on the back of his head.

Yes, it's a conspiracy! They are all lying!!!!!!
At this point you're reaching....

He did not get medical help....there is no documentation of that either

No one is "cleaned up" before being thrown into a cop car

If the incident just happened he should look...based on the lies that were told, much more raveled

Stop it
 03-28-2012, 11:15 PM         #128
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Both of these witnesses only heard the shot, the first one saw the aftermath. Man, how many tiems have you watched the news? I've seen plenty of interviews with the person not wanting to show their face.
"john" heard the shot as well(he didnt see it)so whats the difference between him going upstairs and the other 3 witnesses going to the porch or chasing their dog?

btw i live in orlando...i got a fefe in sanford, ive been to and around these places...i know whats its like here. ive witnessed things first hand here...crooked cops, judges tryna offer plea deals when the cops didnt have cases and so much more

buddy aint doing zimmerman any justice not tryna stand up for him and let it be known what he saw/heard it doesnt seem real....btw im still waiting for those february reports of him coming out when they interviewed people that night or the next day with him sayin stuff about what he heard
 6 years ago '08        #129
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 endoskeleton said:
First of all we don't what type of break it is, the septum can be broken very easily.
resulting in a brush unless u have a endoskeleton....
 6 years ago '11        #130
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
And your gonna have an answer for everything even if he came out and said he did it you would say that someone must have paid him or got him to do it with threats or something
 03-28-2012, 11:17 PM         #131
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youknowmystelo said:
Eh, sounds like that woman has her own motive, the way she speaks out like its fact based on only the screams.
and the little boy? and when they both said the screams stopped AS SOON as the shot was fired? zimmerman wasnt anymore nervous or worried after he shot him? he wasnt scared anymore or lost his adrenaline? you cant calm down that fast when somethin that major happens
 6 years ago '10        #132
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 Chief Dee said:
Well they had no problem protecting him in the past for his felony a.ssault and domestic a.ssault arrests, so why would this be any different?
/close thread

minimafia_aj said:
holy sh*t you're stupid.
dont waste a keystroke, just ignore and block him. He was clearly raised that way.

Supa Mario 910 said:
So let me get this straight....You hurl what you purport to be an unintentional racial slur at me, and when I point it out, you don't apologize whatsoever and then proceed to attack me again, calling me a 'f*ggot'? This is proof positive of whites not giving a fu*k about offending other races and cultures, while trying to paint them as the aggressor. Thank you corys35, you're a wonderful human being!
The arrogance of some white ppl never fails to humor me. They'll deny the evil of slavery if you let them and rewrite history in textbooks if u let them. Wait! 2 late.

minimafia_aj said:
because all the evidence is pointing to the contrary of what hes implying.

And it's so obvious

Chief Dee said:
My only explanation for George Zimmerman not being bruised is that he must have ate one of those senzu beans off Dragonball Z to heal immediately after the f!ght with Trayvon.

[pic - click to view]

tdub-zr0 said:
Sorry Chief Dee, but I have to disagree with your a.ssessment of this situation. There is a very clear and concise reason as to why George Zimmerman was not bruised and it has nothing to do with senzu beans.

Clearly, he was healed by Dende.

[pic - click to view]

Mane fu*k this thread ROFL
 6 years ago '09        #133
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,909 | Props total: 839 839
This thread is going 28 pages I bet
 03-28-2012, 11:23 PM         #134
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
WHY DIDN'T ZIMMERMAN SHOOT THIS KID ON PREVIOUS NIGHTS
what?!?!

haaaaaa...you trollin....n*gga ALMOST got me
 03-28-2012, 11:23 PM         #135
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmooveDude said:
and the little boy? and when they both said the screams stopped AS SOON as the shot was fired? zimmerman wasnt anymore nervous or worried after he shot him? he wasnt scared anymore or lost his adrenaline? you cant calm down that fast when somethin that major happens
All might be right, just don't like the woman's undoubtedly tone when she didn't witness it with her two eyes. Just being discerned here, seems like shes spend too much time with the victim supporters.
 6 years ago '10        #136
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The witness in this video must be lying too.

I am convinced.....your purpose isn't the truth. Your purpose is to defend Zimmerman.

You have been unflappable...despite whatever evidence is thrown at you

You point to some witness....people mention other witnesses who say Zimmerman attacked Trayvon and you dismiss it

A video shows Zimmerman with no blood or bruises....you complain about the video not being in HD

911 calls show Zimmerman saying either **** or goon....and you dismiss it

Trayvon's mother said that was her son's screams....and you dismiss it as being Zimmerman's

Funeral director says no signs of physical altercation or fist f!ghting by Trayvon...a guy who's probably dealt with many dead bodies...and you dismiss it

Zimmerman is the one with the criminal past...the one who a.ssaulted a police officer if I'm not mistaken and his ex gf/wife....the guy who chased after a kid who was terrified and you dismiss it

Zimmerman's friend Joe Oliver is exposed as having no legitimate connection with Zimmerman and you dismiss it

Zimmerman's lawyer says his client is battered and bruised and claims all these things while also claiming he hadn't spoken to Zimmerman yet, and you dismiss it

Police release Zimmerman without investigating...without confiscating his gun...without taking any evidence...and you dismiss it

Question....what won't you dismiss?? And don't try to come at me like I'm a racist because other posters can vouch I'm far from it
 6 years ago '10        #137
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
And even if hypotically....Trayvon was punching Zimmerman...he wasn't the aggressor. He was the one who ran and then got into the altercation with Zimmerman. Yet Trayvon getting the better of him...supposedly...would make him the criminal

Dismiss that too
 03-28-2012, 11:29 PM         #138
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
But he saw parts of the altercation, the other two didn't. Didn't you see the reporter say it happened right here and point to his window? Are you fu*king blind? it happened right in front of his home.
the kid also said he saw em on the ground and always asks himself if he just woulda went over there could he have stopped it
 6 years ago '05        #139
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 endoskeleton said:
Both of these witnesses only heard the shot, the first one only saw the aftermath. Man, how many tiems have you watched the news? I've seen plenty of interviews with the person not wanting to show their face.
Dear sir, how many times are you going to go to bat and strike out based on conjecture. You, like many who strongly want to hold on to a belief, refuse to budge. Time and again inconsistencies have been shown in Mr. Zimmerman's account DESPITE the victim being DEAD. We all like to be right, but at some point you have to put aside your pride and ego and say, 'maybe you have a point'. Even if you don't agree with everything, at least tip your hat when a person says something reasonable. If we're in a debate and I say we need air to breathe and you say NO we can't breathe PURE oxygen, then you look foolish. Of course we can't breathe pure oxygen, but that wasn't what I said. So I would ask the person why are you trying to be overly analytical? That is precisely what you're doing.

Take the L for now, and if further evidence arises that supports your cause then live to f!ght another day, otherwise you look stubborn, foolish, and and largely unobjective. Most of us go hard for truth and back off when shown otherwise, but you seem to just want to be right.
 03-28-2012, 11:30 PM         #140
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
I am convinced.....your purpose isn't the truth. Your purpose is to defend Zimmerman.

You have been unflappable...despite whatever evidence is thrown at you
he only signed up to boxden to defend zimmerman.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy