Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2012, 10:25 PM         #101
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
white people k!ll me because they swear they aren't racists...yet EVERY SINGLE TIME a situation like this comes up, they automatically a.ssume the black person was in the wrong and DESERVED what they got and the white person had no other options. it's the same story. it never changes. white people ALWAYS want you to prove to them why that black person's life was valuable enough. this is WHY i have never fully trusted white people.

I wish a white muhfu*ka would come ask me what i'm doing in a certain neighborhood or where I stay though, imma knock they head off they fu*kin shoulders...and this f*ggot doesn't have scratch on him, foh with that sh*t...

[pic - click to view]

It's hilarious how these devils are trying everything in their power to defend George Zimmerman, these White BX GZ Sympathizers are the worst What excuses are they going to pull out of their a.ss now? The video clearly shows the back of his jacket isn't white, which disproves the supposed eyewitnesses claims, so how can GZ possibly claim Self-defense. But I digress, you can clearly see his face and he has no visible signs of any damage what so ever, did he not break his nose? He is looking down a little bit, even show you can see a broken nose from that angle.

It's truly pathetic how these Whites have so much contempt towards our people, this situation and any others just goes to show their lack of compassion towards Blacks and the injustices we suffer within White America. I suppose they want the video in HD as if that will show a broken nose, the back of a white jacket, and the other supposed injuries GZ received. These fools are pathetic

The funny thing I also find is how they are complaining about the quality of the video YET! Police, witnesses, and etc can determine the appearance of a Black man on a surveillance camera with relative ease, down to known facial characteristics, but we has a people, as humans, cannot determine that GZ has none of the things that eyewitnesses said he had? Such as facial wounds, wounds to the back of the head, a the back of his jacket wet.

fu*kING PATHETIC.
 6 years ago '07        #102
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
 endoskeleton said:
How the fu*k is he stupid?
because all the evidence is pointing to the contrary of what hes implying.
 03-28-2012, 10:30 PM         #103
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So let me get this straight....You hurl what you purport to be an unintentional racial slur at me, and when I point it out, you don't apologize whatsoever and then proceed to attack me again, calling me a 'f*ggot'? This is proof positive of whites not giving a fu*k about offending other races and cultures, while trying to paint them as the aggressor. Thank you corys35, you're a wonderful human being!
Racist a.ss White devils showing their true colors, and disdain towards Black I cannot express how happy I am that ABC News has released this video.
 6 years ago '07        #104
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I agree. ABCNews dropped a shocker tonight and I don't think people fully grasps what this means. It might be one of the main pieces of evidence that gets Zimmerman's punk a.ss put away for a long time.
true, but any defense attorney worth a dime is gonna try and get this ruled as inadmissible.
 6 years ago '08        #105
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
My only explanation for George Zimmerman not being bruised is that he must have ate one of those senzu beans off Dragonball Z to heal immediately after the f!ght with Trayvon.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #106
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
is there no argument that dragon ball z doesn't relate to???
as for that fu*k boy zimmerman, he needs to be locked up IMMEDIATELY!!!
this video just sh*tted on the whole broken nose, busted head argument

by the way...
i was just watching MSNBC & jessie jackson happens to be on & they're asking him about the video. so he says he didn't say any gash, no broken nose or no "WETBACK" as reported now i know what he meant, but i bet the defenders of zimmerman will try to switch it up & say that jessie jackson is racist against mexicans & deflect the real issue.
 6 years ago '07        #107
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, anytime there's an alleged 'f!ght', pictures are supposed to be taken of everyone involved for evidence. If there are no pictures of Zimmerman that they have as evidence, this is an EGREGIOUS error on the part of the police and will make their case that much more shoddy.
Yeah, but this is Florida lol we all know how their legal system goes.

[pic - click to view]

03-28-2012, 10:41 PM         #108
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
Yeah, but this is Florida lol we all know how their legal system goes.

[pic - click to view]

Blacks need to boycott all White-owned businesses in Florida, which is actually happening on April 2nd.
 6 years ago '06        #109
tdub-zr0 139 heat pts139
space
space
$26,898 | Props total: 14786 14786
 Chief Dee said:
My only explanation for George Zimmerman not being bruised is that he must have ate one of those senzu beans off Dragonball Z to heal immediately after the f!ght with Trayvon.

[pic - click to view]

Sorry Chief Dee, but I have to disagree with your a.ssessment of this situation. There is a very clear and concise reason as to why George Zimmerman was not bruised and it has nothing to do with senzu beans.

Clearly, he was healed by Dende.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #110
audiodiitons 
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 1311 1311
 zogby said:

[pic - click to view]

I guess the multiple witnesses that are backing Zimmerman's story, every single reporting officer, EMT, the State's attorney, the entire police department...

Are all in on it!!!!

Conspiracy!!

All to help one Peruvian.

And, why?

Because he has a former judge for a dad!!!!

How many people however far this goes are ALL willing to risk their careers and possibly their freedom just to protect one Peruvian!!

And, they have done such a TERRIBLE job of it that everyone with an Internet connection can solve the case in 5 minutes!

You have just done a terrible job in a.ssessing the case. Their aren't a LOT of people covering up the case, only a few in a position to do so. Those few individuals you refer to have either stepped down, or are taking measures to 'cover their a.sses' not Zimmerman's!

Most of the information LIKE THIS VIDEO hasn't been released. I personally haven't seen any hospital or EMT records, have you? There are no visible signs of someone who has been in a struggle ANYWHERE on that video. The lead investigator wanted Zimmerman arrested, but was commanded not to. His lone friend (sarcasm) Mr. Oliver has proven to be nothing more than a casual opportunistic acquaintance that strangely decides to come to his bbq buddy's (sarcasm again) aid. We know that his father is a Germanic Jew and a former judge and his mother is a county clerk of Peruvian descent. We know that he continually followed/stalked this young man to the point where an altercation was unavoidable. And here we are...
 6 years ago '07        #111
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Blacks need to boycott all White-owned businesses in Florida, which is actually happening on April 2nd.
I'm white, so Idk how effective that would be. Since lots of whites are on the side of the Trayvon and his family.
 03-28-2012, 10:46 PM         #112
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I'm white, so Idk how effective that would be. Since lots of whites are on the side of the Trayvon and his family.
Ah ok, ill be posting about the boycott once I get more information. It's still being organized so ill make sure that you see it bruh.
 6 years ago '07        #113
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The witness in this video must be lying too.

you selectively choose what to believe based on if it fits your narrative.
 03-28-2012, 10:56 PM         #114
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:

i just wanna know where was he during the first week or 2nd week or even 3rd

its crazy to me how he JUST said he witnessed it and now came forward....do they have his 911 call? i wanna hear it
 03-28-2012, 10:58 PM         #115
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:

How does this explain Trayvon screaming help multi times, tho?
 03-28-2012, 10:59 PM         #116
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:

If Trayvon Martin was punching George Zimmerman, why did his Funeral Director say his hands/knuckles had no visible wounds? You're a fu*king dumbass, like everyone has said in this thread, you're a dumbass.
 6 years ago '05        #117
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 SmooveDude said:
i just wanna know where was he during the first week or 2nd week or even 3rd

its crazy to me how he JUST said he witnessed it and now came forward....do they have his 911 call? i wanna hear it
This was out on like the 23/27 of feb when they did the initial news reports.
the media ignored him until people kept posting the video over and over again they needed to report it.
 6 years ago '11        #118
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 endoskeleton said:

03-28-2012, 11:01 PM         #119
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
THE ONE SCREAMING FOR HELP WAS ZIMMERMAN

WE ALL MADE THE SAME MISTAKE AS YOU
 6 years ago '08        #120
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Viviana said:
Endoskeleton, just give it up...

you had a spark when you started but now you just garbage

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Jump reveals Beerus, Hit and Goku Black as playable characters for Dragon Ball..
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy