Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 Zaosyn said:
I don't think it justifies murder either but with all the variables (Only Zimmerman's + Witness stories to go by, police not getting evidence from George, Flordia, father being an ex-judge, Flordia, slander against both Zimmerman and Trayvon, Police not identifying Trayvon until 3 days later) this case is a cluster fu*k and I wouldn't be surprised to see

Imperfect self-defense: Allowed only in a limited number of jurisdictions in the United States, self-defense is a complete defense to murder. However, a person who acted in self defense with an honest but unreasonable belief that deadly force was necessary to do so could still be convicted of voluntary manslaughter or deliberate homicide committed without criminal malice. Malice is found if a person k!lled intentionally and without legal excuse or mitigation.

It is Flordia after all after Casey Anthony nothing surprises me anymore. If Flordia were gonna take this seriously then George would be in jail right now awaiting a trial, or out on bond. Neither has happened so to see George actually get a legit sentence when it's all said and done surprises me very much
thats very interesting...imo thats further proof of a cover up because he could have been charged with voluntary manslaughter whether it was self defense or not
 03-28-2012, 08:49 PM         #62
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yes sir...they want to blow you away, so be prepared to do the same.
Who are they
 6 years ago '04        #63
SPLITP 63 heat pts63
space
space
$900 | Props total: 121 121
When Trayvon body was examined, there was no signs of him beating up anyone or getting into a f!ght...!>This story jist keeps getting better n better, I c a movie in coming about this case smh
 03-28-2012, 08:51 PM         #64
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
People you hang with.
More specific
 6 years ago '05        #65
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Why the fu*k does abc cut it at the very point we can see the back left of his head where the viable gash is in a better close up angle and better camera at 55 seconds on the film.
 6 years ago '10        #66
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,870 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Notice how at :23 seconds they are just letting him walk nonchalontly where he wants to go without holding onto him like the other 'suspects'. I'm convinced they always had every intention of letting him go. This is BEFORE he made his statement mind you...
the arrogance of him and the rest like him will be broken, before it's all over and done with.

Oh Finesse said:
sh*t I just found this out myself today

had me thinkin trayvon was some small kid and zimmerman was this big husky dude, come to find out trayvon is almost as tall as me and weighs about 160 and zimmerman is shorter than trayvon and weighs about 50 pounds less then what they've been putting off
The media dropped the ball on that

Southern_Boi said:
Im convinced he didnt have a broken nose now. Anyone whos seen a nose get broken knows that blood literally gushes out, I mean like a faucet. It should be all over his shirt.

Dont see any red on the back of his head but it might have just been bruised or grazed.
"but but they stuffed his nose with kleenex"
awaits an idiotic rebuttal claiming photoshopped

e G o Maniac said:
Not bloodied or battered at all. Good sh*t to ABC for obtaining this video that police would have tried to say was irrelevant to the case. This video shows us that he wasn't nearly as bad as reports said he was. fu*k this dude and the police covering him up man.
Today was a good day for the justice of Trayvon! First my cousin protesting for Trayvon on the congressional floor and now this! All praises due!

King Jove said:
zimmerman gots some splainin to doo

as well as the sanford pd, his lawyer aka chair, and uncle joe. BIG TIME! The whole world know they're are liars covering for a murderer.

Youngin19 said:
you see the video right? do you see anything remotely wrong with him? dude looks clean, he doesn't even look like he's been in a f!ght...where's the grass stain on his back?

if Trayvon was standing over him, how come there is no blood from it on his shirt?

Common sense>purchased smarts

Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

StateProperty88 said:
the lead investigator wanted to charge this guy with manslaughter, but the cops said there wasnt enough evidence to do it ...this is clearly a cover up
His pops was a judge and had all his crimes "taken care of"

Viviana said:
Endoskeleton, just give it up...

you had a spark when you started but now you just garbage
More like a fizzle

DoubleD said:

case closed.

and that endoskeleton dude signed up to this forum specifically to defend zimmerman
Bingo! Ronnie drop the hammer on this hate monger please.
 03-28-2012, 08:58 PM         #67
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
d!ckheads.
Cool story bro
 6 years ago '11        #68
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9975 9975
Biggest cover up in the history of cover ups.

And Endo, you only get half a bar: fu*k you n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #69
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So if your black man crush 50 Cent says Trayvon was murdered, would you change your tune then?
When did I say he wasn't murdered? Im all for putting his a.ss in jail

You in here defending him like his your son... N anyone who disagrees with you u call them racist n ask if they're white in every single thread... Take a break it's not that serious, the truth will always come out. All your doing is making yourself look like the biggest racist on this board.
 03-28-2012, 09:04 PM         #70
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
When did I say he wasn't murdered? Im all for putting his a.ss in jail

You in here defending him like his your son... N anyone who disagrees with you u call them racist n ask if they're white in every single thread... Take a break it's not that serious, the truth will always come out. All your doing is making yourself look like the biggest racist on this board.
dude is a fu*kin spook for real got some issues
 03-28-2012, 09:05 PM         #71
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're right, I have to be related to him to want justice which clearly isn't being served. Yes, the only people who have defended what is clearly obvious about this case have been white, so I like to know who I'm talking to before i engage them in a battle of intelligence which they probably won't have. I can look like the biggest 'racist' on this board to you, but reality and common sense say otherwise. I'm having this conversation with you and you're.....white. My point has been proven MANY times over.
If anybody questions they're either white or an uncle Tom
 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM         #72
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
Cliff notes, son.
 6 years ago '08        #73
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're right, I have to be related to him to want justice which clearly isn't being served. Yes, the only people who have defended what is clearly obvious about this case have been white, so I like to know who I'm talking to before i engage them in a battle of intelligence which they probably won't have. I can look like the biggest 'racist' on this board to you, but reality and common sense say otherwise. I'm having this conversation with you and you're.....white. My point has been proven MANY times over.
So by calling everyone racist you're getting justice? Who cares what color ppl are. So what if a black person disagrees w you what are u gonna call him? Ever heard of Martin Luther King? If u are I'm sure u know what his message to the world was...and I don't get your last couple of sentences about me....
 6 years ago '04        #74
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 endoskeleton said:
We see you Uncle Joe Oliver...
 03-28-2012, 09:16 PM         #75
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
CLIFF NOTES FOR A VIDEO ?

DAMN, I USE TO THINK ALEX JONES WAS A JOKE
10 minute video,

Could do 10 sets of push ups in 10 minutes.

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 03-28-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #76
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I don't call 'everyone' racist, I call racists 'racist'. I don't care if a Black person agrees with me or not, it doesn't make me wrong about anything that I'm saying. yeah, I've heard of MLK, I've also heard of Malcolm X too. What's your point? I don't know what my last sentences to you were because I don't give a damn enough about your opinion to scroll up. In closing, pay me no mind, it costs you nothing.
How the fu*k do u know that he's a racist....?? Was there anyone who said Zimmerman should be a free man n that Trayvon deserved to die? Or did anyone call Martin a "N" word?? Unless they did, stfu n stop a.ssuming that whoever disagrees with u is a racist. Am I racist?
 6 years ago '10        #77
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,870 | Props total: 13664 13664
 Supa Mario 910 said:
While I'm happy as hell this video surfaced, I can't help but feel just as powerless because we KNOW how things like this turn out. let it be known though, if Zimmerman doesn't get sentenced to AT LEAST 20 years in prison, it's open season on Blacks in America and this can't be disputed.
I'm elated that this irrefutable PROOF has surfaced but just shows that Trayvon was hunted, beat, shot, & died in fear. fu*ked up way to die for anybody esp a kid.

YoungRay20 said:
You know wouldn't the first time police and fake witness lied. Especially when it comes to the k!lling of black people. When you know someone. Do you know who this guys father is?

WHat your saying in every thread is just....

A devil would never admit that

Supa Mario 910 said:
What's interesting is how much stock people have put into the argument that the media is showing old pictures of Trayvon to be portrayed as 'innocent', yet they are using old pictures of Zimmerman also. But I guess, that's just to prove a point. Hypocrisy at it's finest...

Very true
 TB said:
nevermind, keep the resident idiots in this thread

carry on
no need to contaminate both threads with hate mongering and murder support

Supa Mario 910 said:
These cops should all be fired by the way, and in my opinion, brought up on charges.

This weak a.ss cover up reminds me of that Ice Cube movie Glass Shield
 Mathematic said:
And n*ggas need to get strapped up....

Get your gun license my n*ggas....get legit, take gun classes..
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yes sir...they want to blow you away, so be prepared to do the same.
Can't stress this too much........These are the times we live in. A balck man can get k!lled with the k!ller using get out of jail free cards.
 03-28-2012, 09:20 PM         #78
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
spook (spk)
n.
1. Informal A ghost; a specter.
2. Slang A secret agent; a spy.
3. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a Black person.

Now watch this comment be glossed over or defended, while I'M called the racist.
That's a new one, I always a.ssumed it meant weirdo but Whatever makes you feel better bout yourself
 03-28-2012, 09:24 PM         #79
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broken nose but no but no disfigured nose, no splint, no cotton balls to stop bleeding, or blood on shirt
 03-28-2012, 09:25 PM         #80
youknowmystelo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
Alex Jones still a shill.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy