Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
This motherfu*ker endoskeleton is a pure fu*king a.ss..

Last edited by supervillain; 03-28-2012 at 08:05 PM..
 03-28-2012, 07:55 PM         #42
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by minimafia_aj
I'm not on Zimmermans side here but didn't this happen a month ago? Bruises and cuts would all be healed by now anyone wouldn't they?

what a retard...
 6 years ago '11        #43
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Supa Mario 910 said:
These cops should all be fired by the way, and in my opinion, brought up on charges.
too much work easier to just let it slide as a simple mistake anyone could make
 6 years ago '07        #44
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20038 20038
 Michael_Moore said:

what a retard...
lol I'm a retard? check the sig. go watch some more Alex Jones you fu*king idiot.
 6 years ago '05        #45
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 endoskeleton said:
I'm standing by my original point that the video is not clear enough to see anything. I'm calling it right now that I will be proven right.
what are you looking for then? i mean you really trying to tell me the video isnt clear enough to say that there's no grass stain on the back of his jacket

we were also told that his nose was bleeding and broken and yet theres nothing on his face and there's no blood on his shirt

mind you the only people that are pleading this "self defense" case are 2 people that have openly admitted on national television that they havent heard what happen from zimmerman and have also admitted that they dont know what happen
 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM         #46
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted By Uncle Oliver
in the south it's quite common for black folks to refer to one another as "**** a.sses"
 6 years ago '08        #47
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Supa Mario 910 said:
While I'm happy as hell this video surfaced, I can't help but feel just as powerless because we KNOW how things like this turn out. let it be known though, if Zimmerman doesn't get sentenced to AT LEAST 20 years in prison, it's open season on Blacks in America and this can't be disputed.
And n*ggas need to get strapped up....

Get your gun license my n*ggas....get legit, take gun classes..
 6 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
the look on my face when he said that dumb sh*t...
 03-28-2012, 08:05 PM         #49
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
the look on my face when he said that dumb sh*t...
Uncle Oliver needs more interviews...every thing he's dropped thus far has been nothing short of comedic gold....
 6 years ago '05        #50
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26

[pic - click to view]

From this angle it looks like he has a gash on his head. at 35 seconds in
then at 55 they cut away from the back of his head which would prove if he was or wasnt bleeding from the back of the head.
 03-28-2012, 08:29 PM         #51
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his head smooth as sh*t

[pic - click to view]

watch stormfront photoshop some cuts
 6 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The medics cleaned him up, the video is not clear enough to see detail. The Grand Jury is in a few days, during that time pictures of the wounds and doctors reports will show that Zimmerman was injured. Do you really think he would use the defense of being injured if he if could not prove it?
well like i said before the lead investigator didnt believe his story that night and wanted to charge him with manslaughter. so he wasnt able to convince him, we'll see how he does with a jury of his peers
 03-28-2012, 08:33 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh @ the comments on that sh*t. someone please tell me man...

WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHAT PICTURE THEY SHOW OF THE KID?
HE'S DEAD!!! this is like the Twilight Zone I swear!

white people are on FIRE this time around Styles!!

and its only March
 6 years ago '09        #54
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's nice how his 'gash' is the same color as his hair.
I fooled wit the contrast some to see and it definitely looks like there's a cut there. If it was part of his hair it would just fade out like the rest of it did on top

[pic - click to view]

edit:

King Jove said:
his head smooth as sh*t

[pic - click to view]

watch stormfront photoshop some cuts

damn
 03-28-2012, 08:36 PM         #55
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Why would Stormfront defend him when he's half Hispanic and reports say his father is Jewish?
because stormfront hates blacks more than any race
 6 years ago '08        #56
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Supermario is the biggest f*ggot in this thread... You ride harder than Lisa Ann. Take a fu*kin break... His parents aren't even defending their son as hard as u are.
 03-28-2012, 08:39 PM         #57
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

ole smooth head havin a.ss
 03-28-2012, 08:41 PM         #58
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Neo-Nazis hate Jews/race mixers just as much.
not more than lack men, especially at the expense of a case like this.

you talk like you know a lot about stormfront
 6 years ago '09        #59
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Is it going to justify murder? Probably not.
I don't think it justifies murder either but with all the variables (Only Zimmerman's + Witness stories to go by, police not getting evidence from George, Flordia, father being an ex-judge, Flordia, slander against both Zimmerman and Trayvon, Police not identifying Trayvon until 3 days later) this case is a cluster fu*k and I wouldn't be surprised to see

Imperfect self-defense: Allowed only in a limited number of jurisdictions in the United States, self-defense is a complete defense to murder. However, a person who acted in self defense with an honest but unreasonable belief that deadly force was necessary to do so could still be convicted of voluntary manslaughter or deliberate homicide committed without criminal malice. Malice is found if a person k!lled intentionally and without legal excuse or mitigation.

It is Flordia after all after Casey Anthony nothing surprises me anymore. If Flordia were gonna take this seriously then George would be in jail right now awaiting a trial, or out on bond. Neither has happened so to see George actually get a legit sentence when it's all said and done surprises me very much
 03-28-2012, 08:43 PM         #60
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Future said:
Supermario is the biggest f*ggot in this thread... You ride harder than Lisa Ann. Take a fu*kin break... His parents aren't even defending their son as hard as u are.
so we gonna act like that Endoskeleton kid isnt crushin' the buildings with his troll game? my son asking questions and sh*t? this a classic case of a boys parents not being home and unlimited access to the computer. i had to throw dude on the igg list man.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy