Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
197 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #401
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 endoskeleton said:
Yes Idiot, I copy and pasted from the transcription the page.
no dumbass, im not talking about the part you copied. im talking about you saying you told us something. you told us that you see a mark or something on the back of his head, then you turn around and copy a transcript that says that the footage may mislead. which one is it?
 6 years ago '12        #402
tsmithjr85 
space
space
space
$22 | Props total: 7 7
i hope he doesn't get away with murdering a kid. This situation is just crazy, and i hope justice is served.
 6 years ago '08        #403
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Something is seriously going on ....something real fishy.
 6 years ago '05        #404
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Try fu*king listening to the video properly and what he says about compression.

i saw this video already way before you posted it so back to the question. i will copy and paste it...

no dumbass, im not talking about the part you copied. im talking about you saying you told us something. you told us that you see a mark or something on the back of his head, then you turn around and copy a transcript that says that the footage may mislead. which one is it?

oh yeah and from the transcript you quoted

it is compressed so some of the details the court would want to know does not exist in that video such as is there blood on the face, injury to the back of the head. clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood.
and yet you claim to see it, like i said...which on is it?
 6 years ago '05        #405
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The video is compressed, it doesn't mean it's not there, it means it's too fu*king grainy to see it clearly. What I've been saying the whole time. You could see it a little in one part of the video, people have fu*ked with the color, enhanced it to reveal that there is a gash there and it could look even worse.
homie ive seen you, you've been f!ghting for the last 2 days with the likes of supa and jove about you seeing something and them not, and then you quote something that directly says and i quote

it is compressed so some of the details the court would want to know does not exist in that video such as is there blood on the face, injury to the back of the head. clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood.
you telling me you see something on a little part then turn around and quote a forensic expert that says that detail DOES NOT EXIST on that video because of the quality. its a contradiction homie
 6 years ago '11        #406
MrAmazin 5 heat pts
space
space
$346 | Props total: 6 6
Thought this endoskeleton person was serious, now I see he's just gonna remain adamant in dodging anything substantial that contradicts his viewpoint.

edit: Like that question by StateProp

Carry on....
 6 years ago '05        #407
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Man, just stop already. Go do some research about video compression and then come back here.
homie that has nothing to do with my question to you, you are going around the question.

i will ask one more time

you say that you see something on the back of his head, then quote a FORENSIC EXPERT that says specifically what you see DOES NOT EXIST ON THE VIDEO because of the quality (thats something you quoted directly)...which one is it?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-29-2012 at 10:25 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #408
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Do you or do you not see what looks like a gash on Zimmerman's head on the enhanced pics, answer me that? Go back one or two pages. And he said you wouldn't see blood, do we know much blood was left there after he was cleaned up by medics? NO
he said you wouldnt see what?

it is compressed so some of the details the court would want to know does not exist in that video such as is there blood on the face, injury to the back of the head. [/B][/SIZE]clearly on the shirt there doesn't appear to be any blood.
and homie i promise i will answer your question but first i want you to answer mine. so just to be clear...you see something even though the forensic expert that you quoted says that it doesnt exist in the video and that the footage is misleading?

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-29-2012 at 10:32 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #409
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
I told you to watch the video and listen, I even copy and pasted the the transcript of that bit.
i copy and pasted the SAME TRANSCRIPT and it doesnt say blood
 6 years ago '05        #410
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Then you can't read.

Fifth paragraph.

i can read fine...

endoskeleton said:
Forensic expert: Low quality footage may mislead

6 years ago '07        #411
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
 endoskeleton said:
Do you or do you not see what looks like a gash on Zimmerman's head on the enhanced pics, answer me that? Go back one or two pages. And he said you wouldn't see blood because of the high compression. Do we know much blood was left there after he was cleaned up by medics? NO

If he and large patches of blood on him then we would. Basically, the same thing as looking at a low res grainy jpeg.

Its obvious that the blood has dried up. You guys are blind.

03-29-2012, 11:24 PM         #412
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Not a single fu*k was given. fu*k YOU, c*ckSUCKER!!!!

He can't see it.
Amazing how a guy who just joined the site knows alot of the normal "boxden" slang/rhetoric and also identifies other users on the site with normal disses/hater nicknames people on here have used before.

But yeah, he just joined recently, he isnt someone trolling on a seperate account
 6 years ago '05        #413
$(BLAKE)$ 
space
space
$826 | Props total: 13 13
fox never would of showed this
 03-30-2012, 12:58 AM         #414
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ignore endoskeleton, he is a trolling white guy from stormfront forums, or a white bx poster on a alias account trolling this touchy and heated case. Please ignore him and save everyone the trouble of arguing with him.

[pic - click to view]

- bx psa

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-30-2012 at 01:04 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #415
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,395 | Props total: 4283 4283
The case is fu*ked. There will be no justice for either men thanks to the media. They've pushed the race card ridiculously, let lying a.ss al sharpton's a.ss get involved, have produced false pictures an reports about both men. It's just a shame. The bias and emotions this case has stirred already has distorted the truth. No one will be happy with where this leads. They've pushed us farther apart and are breeding so much hate in this country. Let's hope they don't use this to take out guns
 03-30-2012, 01:27 AM         #416
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
The case is fu*ked. There will be no justice for either men thanks to the media. They've pushed the race card ridiculously, let lying a.ss al sharpton's a.ss get involved, have produced false pictures an reports about both men. It's just a shame. The bias and emotions this case has stirred already has distorted the truth. No one will be happy with where this leads. They've pushed us farther apart and are breeding so much hate in this country. Let's hope they don't use this to take out guns
Hate from Whites has been spewed towards Black within this country for decades, and it's just another slap in the face when they let this fool walk free without proving himself innocent in a trial after k!lling a Black kid.
 6 years ago '12        #417
Faythung 1389 heat pts1389
space
space
$15,191 | Props total: 9800 9800
No one besides those involved and their families/friends actually care about any of this, it just got national press, everyone needs to stfu.
 6 years ago '09        #418
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,413 | Props total: 761 761
 minimafia_aj said:
lol I'm a retard? check the sig. go watch some more Alex Jones you fu*king idiot.
quoted again for emphasis
 03-30-2012, 04:33 AM         #419
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
ignore endoskeleton, he is a trolling white guy from stormfront forums, or a white bx poster on a alias account trolling this touchy and heated case. Please ignore him and save everyone the trouble of arguing with him.

[pic - click to view]

- bx psa
ill just leave this here
 6 years ago '08        #420
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
Test.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy