Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Hare Krishna said:
I GUESS YOU DIDN'T READ THAT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WANTED TO CHARGE ZIMMERMAN WITH MANSLAUGHTER, BUT THEY WERE OVERRULED BY THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY FOR LACK OF EVIDENCE.

his dad got him out of this murder rap like he did his other crimes. the police didn't even test him 4 drugs, they had no intentions of arresting him. They just tryna save face but karma will deal with all involved. 2012 and ppl still blindly believe the pigs and the media.

April Moon said:
This story is only nationwide because it was at first reported that Zimmerman was white. The media, and even you, don't give a sh*t about blacks being k!lled, cause if you did it wouldn't require a white/hispanic dude k!lling a black dude for you to uprise. You'd be uprising everysingle day because of all the black on black crime.

At first, there was no evidence at all to believe that Zimmerman was unjustified in k!lling Trayvon, even IF Trayvon was unarmed. You don't need a gun or a knife to k!ll someone. Despite the lack of evidence, both the media and people like you had already convicted Zimmerman. This will never change, and even if it was later proven that Zimmerman had intent to k!ll this boy, it wouldn't change the fact that you stupidly rushed to judgment. If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon white, it would probably also be a nationwide case because you'd likely be complaining about the media's racist crucifixion of Zimmerman, despite having no real evidence.

The New Black Panthers put a hit on someone who, for all they knew at the time, could have been innocent. That is irresponsible as fu*k.

I don't consider this a smoking gun because we don't know how long after the shooting this video took place. He could have been cleaned up at the scene. That anomaly in the back of his head certainly does look like a cut imo.

All that proves is that Zimmerman is a very cautious person, not that he was deviously planning the murder of some random kid. Your post is stupid and is an example of the kind of stupidity I'm talking about.

wamp wamp all this is zimmerman's fault, he called Trayvon a **** and hunted him like a animal. when something tragic happens to him it will be due and the doing of his own hands, stop with the pity party.

ill 800 said:
black people keep showing your a.sses...

smh @ spike lee

Caucs been showin they a.ss, we dont have to.
Spike said he was sorry about that. He was only wrong for giving out
[pic - click to view]

By the way the new black panthers put up 10 k for his cature since the police dont want to arrest him. He doesn't deserve freedom.
 gov'ner said:
i did, but i didn't see the part about confronting people you think are suspicious.
BOOM!
 03-29-2012, 04:50 PM         #322
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 1LynguisticMind said:
this man should obviously go to trial

how the fu*k you gonna say his nose was broke and there was a laceration on his forehead?

this man deserves to burn

mexicans
May I ask you what Mexicans have to do this?

Zimmerman is half Peruvian, not Mexican.
 6 years ago '10        #323
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,640 | Props total: 4450 4450
 Gramz said:
May I ask you what Mexicans have to do this?

Zimmerman is half Peruvian, not Mexican.
he wasnt serious
 03-29-2012, 04:53 PM         #324
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:

[pic - click to view]

He looks like a little kid in both pictures.

Zimmerman targeted him because he was a black kid that looked out of place in his neighborhood and then his lawyers/legal advice clearly lied and made it seem that Zimmerman was in a life or death struggle with the young kid. The surveillance camera clearly shows the police being very friendly with Zimmerman as well, you definitely wouldn't think he had just shot down a 17 year old.
 6 years ago '10        #325
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
still waiting for the zimmerman c*ck suckers to answer that question, looks like things are about to quiet down in this thread
 6 years ago '10        #326
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
What's the question, dumbass?
 T2THEONE said:
Just a question, can someone help me with this

Why did George Zimmerman's Attorney say "The One FACT we do know is he has a grass stain on the back of his shirt.

But if that's the case, why is there no blood stains from his bloody nose or from him shooting Martin on the front of his shirt. @11:30 mark

So which one is it, did he zimmerman have his jacket on in the altercation or off.

A) If he had his jacket on, how can he get a grass stain on the back of his SHIRT

B) If he had his jacket off, where's the blood from the bloody nose or the blood from Martin after shooting him

Clearly in the video there's no stains on the front of his shirt

can someone please explain this to me
cmon c*ck sucker I posted this for you 3 times already
 03-29-2012, 05:02 PM         #327
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Zimmerman's neighbor is a black woman, it's a mixed community. The one kid witness was black.
I'm not quick to say it's a hate crime but Zimmerman should be tried for manslaughter at the least.

Why didn't the police take Zimmerman's clothes as evidence on the night of the crime instead of letting him walk out the police station with the very clothes he wore that night?

I know you're trolling here but you have to clearly see something is very wrong with this case.

A black man targets a white kid and shoots him for having a hoodie on, he deserves to be tried. WRONG IS WRONG.

Last edited by Gramzsdfasdfsdf; 03-29-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #328
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
^^^^fu*k manslaughter, kid was murdered in cold blood
 6 years ago '05        #329
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 kiddrocay said:
cmon c*ck sucker I posted this for you 3 times already

Police claim his shirt was wet
 6 years ago '08        #330
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 endoskeleton said:
fu*king idiot.

Police said Zimmerman had a bloody nose, gash on the back of his head and grass stains on the back of his shirt. Sonner said Zimmerman's nose was broken.

Red jacket, how you going to see blood on a red zip up jacket on that video quality? It was raining so he most likely would have it zipped, no blood would have gotten onto his t-shirt. The station video is some 4 hours after the event, he was attended to by paramedics first. The video is not clear, you can't make out sh*t. I've been saying this since the video came out but people somehow can see things clearly on it, the attourney also said it's too grainy.

We've been over all of this in the thread.

So how did he get grass stains on the back of his shirt if his jacket was on and zipped up
 6 years ago '10        #331
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
So how did he get grass stains on the back of his shirt if his jacket was on and zipped up
also even if his shir twas wet, grass stains are the hardest ish to get out especially if it was raining

I smell :bsflag:
 6 years ago '04        #332
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
This grand jury deliberation is gonna be a heavy one.........

I see Endo is still at it.....Its been almost two days in this thread alone!

Either he

1.) Is a Supreme Troll of all Trolls and should be honored as such
2.) Really is very passionate about his beliefs
3.) Really does believe the stuff he types
4.) Is being paid to be on here....
5.) Has no F**kin life

I say this because yes as he's one of the many cats posting about this, most other guys post in bursts. Then they stop because they have things to do(school, work, b*tches, etc....) Your posts haven't seemed to stop. lol Thats not a good thing homie.......No harm intended, just an observation.
 6 years ago '10        #333
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The report says they were on the back of his jacket.
even if its his jacket, a grain stain dood

grass and dirt at that because it was rainign so its muddy
 6 years ago '08        #334
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 zogby said:

Police claim his shirt was wet
I just read it, and the police did say that his back appeard to be wet and covered in grass, they also said he had a red jacket on. So how did his SHIRT have grass stains on it. And if the police confused his jacket for his Shirt, why would his attorney come out later and say for a FACT his SHIRT had grass stains on it.
 6 years ago '04        #335
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 CA$H MONEY said:
This grand jury deliberation is gonna be a heavy one.........

I see Endo is still at it.....Its been almost two days in this thread alone!

Either he

1.) Is a Supreme Troll of all Trolls and should be honored as such
2.) Really is very passionate about his beliefs
3.) Really does believe the stuff he types
4.) Is being paid to be on here....
5.) Has no F**kin life

I say this because yes as he's one of the many cats posting about this, most other guys post in bursts. Then they stop because they have things to do(school, work, b*tches, etc....) Your posts haven't seemed to stop. lol Thats not a good thing homie.......No harm intended, just an observation.
endoskeleton is Joe Oliver...
 6 years ago '08        #336
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
The report says stains were on the back of his jacket, it was raining.
yes you are right the report did say that, so why did his attorney say different
 6 years ago '10        #337
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
damn this nikka endo going hard to prove fat a.ss jelly roll zimmerman is innocent
 6 years ago '05        #338
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,879 | Props total: 8396 8396
 endoskeleton said:
Wtf do you expect them to? Rough him up?
well for starters for someone that got beat an inch within his life, i would expect them to help him out the car and help him walk

i would also expect them to not be using their bare hands while searching for evidence on him

i would also expect them to no let him walk on his free will (cops usually hold the hands or the cuffs behind the person)

for starters...
 6 years ago '10        #339
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
yes you are right the report did say that, so why did his attorney say different
bing bang pow!
 6 years ago '11        #340
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
yall n*ggas should watch this

the white lady said if your mexican your still white
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments