Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 01:43 PM         #261
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
LOL.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE RECOGNIZED OJ k!llED NICOLE SIMPSON.

PROPS TO HIM FOR GETTING OFF
OJ had a trial, and through the process of proving ones innocence, he wasnt proven guilty. The issue here is this guy isnt even going through a trial, like OJ did. He walks free without having to prove hes innocent.

So in otherwords, you just agreed with the millions who want Zimmerman arrested and tried. You to agree that he should be brought to a court of law, and he to should go through the trial process.

Go ahead and sign the petition, thanks for your input.
 6 years ago '04        #262
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
 HUDA2daF said:

this sounds so ridiculous unless u got it resolved.. its not hard to have a lawyer investigate into the situation..
a lawyer for what dumbass? yeah, let me pay someone on top of having to deal with a totaled car, only to get revenge on the drunk driver... that's what insurance is for. plus, i didn't sustain any injuries because i wasn't even in the car...

think before you type, or you end up looking as dumb as that smilie
 6 years ago '06        #263
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Crackers get away with this everyday, so just because they have a badge don't mean they should be overlooked. I understand the argument, but that "he didnt have a badge" sh*t shouldnt even be brought up unless we talk about all the sh*t people with badges get away with.

endoskeleton said:

You know anyone that's applied for a gun permit?
Yes

endoskeleton said:
Do you know your state laws?
Yes. I also dont know anybody whos been charged with battery or anything to do with violence on a officer to have had the privilege of having their charges reduced. And yeah, some of them were first time offenders. Zimmerman should be a Felon right now which would make him ineligible to own a gun. I can only see one difference between him and the people I know that were charged with the same thing...

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 03-29-2012 at 01:55 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #264
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 4479 4479
am I the only one who realizes that endo created an account to defend zimmerman

[pic - click to view]

03-29-2012, 01:51 PM         #265
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.

In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

You know anyone that's applied for a gun permit? Do you know your state laws? They make you fill out a sh*t load of papers and do background checks, you have to renew every year, it's getting tougher to get a gun. It didn't infringe on his right to bear arms.
in the state of florida
the eligibility of obtaining a concealed weapons permit
requires no prior arrests of domestic violence
zimmerman's ex fiance filed a restraining order after an incidence of domestic violence
which zimmerman was arrested for
two violent arrests are not a coincidence
those crimes were reduced because his father is a judge
zimmerman is a receiver of nepotism
 03-29-2012, 01:54 PM         #266
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hare Krishna said:
LOL.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE RECOGNIZED OJ k!llED NICOLE SIMPSON.

PROPS TO HIM FOR GETTING OFF
 Hare Krishna said:

LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING.
the main reason oj was acquitted
is because it was found that detectives planted evidence
 03-29-2012, 01:56 PM         #267
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Does it say he was arrested there? Are you seeing something I don't? Oh yes! They gave a gun too because his father was a judge!!!!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY, HE HAD PLANNED TO SHOOT A BLACK KID, HE'D BEEN PLANNING IT FOR YEARS!!!
of course he was planning it
50 calls to 911 in a year
to report suspicious young black males
one call to report a suspicious black 7 year old kid
he was waiting for the right time to k!ll
I bet he was licking his chops when he was following trayvon
why else would he carry a gun?
 6 years ago '04        #268
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Does it say he was arrested for domestic violence? Are you seeing something I don't? Oh yes! They gave a gun too because his father was a judge!!!!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY, HE HAD PLANNED TO SHOOT A BLACK KID, HE'D BEEN PLANNING IT FOR YEARS!!!
seriously, do you have anything valid to say on the topic? did i miss it? i've read back about 8 pages and the majority of it is ignorant trolling. i'm only asking, because maybe you're weren't trolling in the first half of the thread.
 03-29-2012, 01:58 PM         #269
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
This story is only nationwide because it was at first reported that Zimmerman was white. The media, and even you, don't give a sh*t about blacks being k!lled, cause if you did it wouldn't require a white/hispanic dude k!lling a black dude for you to uprise. You'd be uprising everysingle day because of all the black on black crime.

At first, there was no evidence at all to believe that Zimmerman was unjustified in k!lling Trayvon, even IF Trayvon was unarmed. You don't need a gun or a knife to k!ll someone. Despite the lack of evidence, both the media and people like you had already convicted Zimmerman. This will never change, and even if it was later proven that Zimmerman had intent to k!ll this boy, it wouldn't change the fact that you stupidly rushed to judgment. If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon white, it would probably also be a nationwide case because you'd likely be complaining about the media's racist crucifixion of Zimmerman, despite having no real evidence.

The New Black Panthers put a hit on someone who, for all they knew at the time, could have been innocent. That is irresponsible as fu*k.

I don't consider this a smoking gun because we don't know how long after the shooting this video took place. He could have been cleaned up at the scene.
your argument is weak because you are pulling the race card
even you are focusing entirely too much on race while criticizing others for doing the same
a 28 yr old k!lling an unarmed 17 yr old is wrong no matter how you try to spin it
 6 years ago '04        #270
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 endoskeleton said:
Does it say he was arrested for domestic violence? Are you seeing something I don't? Oh yes! They gave a gun too because his father was a judge!!!!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY, HE HAD PLANNED TO SHOOT A BLACK KID, HE'D BEEN PLANNING IT FOR YEARS!!!
Nothing to say?? I've noticed you've responded almost instantly to other posts. I know it was a long read, but.......??
 6 years ago '10        #271
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,649 | Props total: 4479 4479
endo and a couple of others

[pic - click to view]

platinum too
 6 years ago '09        #272
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
black people keep showing your a.sses...

smh @ spike lee
 03-29-2012, 02:03 PM         #273
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
This story is only nationwide because it was at first reported that Zimmerman was white. The media, and even you, don't give a sh*t about blacks being k!lled, cause if you did it wouldn't require a white/hispanic dude k!lling a black dude for you to uprise. You'd be uprising everysingle day because of all the black on black crime.

At first, there was no evidence at all to believe that Zimmerman was unjustified in k!lling Trayvon, even IF Trayvon was unarmed. You don't need a gun or a knife to k!ll someone. Despite the lack of evidence, both the media and people like you had already convicted Zimmerman. This will never change, and even if it was later proven that Zimmerman had intent to k!ll this boy, it wouldn't change the fact that you stupidly rushed to judgment. If Zimmerman was black and Trayvon white, it would probably also be a nationwide case because you'd likely be complaining about the media's racist crucifixion of Zimmerman, despite having no real evidence.

The New Black Panthers put a hit on someone who, for all they knew at the time, could have been innocent. That is irresponsible as fu*k.

I don't consider this a smoking gun because we don't know how long after the shooting this video took place. He could have been cleaned up at the scene. That anomaly in the back of his head certainly does look like a cut imo.

All that proves is that Zimmerman is a very cautious person, not that he was deviously planning the murder of some random kid. Your post is stupid and is an example of the kind of stupidity I'm talking about.
oh yeah its soooooo cautious to go looking for trouble
when you are a SELF APPOINTED neighborhood watch man
his only duties should have been calling the police and reporting suspicious activity
not confronting people and k!lling them
he was basically impersonating a police or security officer
with no authority to do so
 6 years ago '04        #274
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
I didn't reply to your wall of text because we've already gone over your points a zillion times in this thread.
I've only posted once(other than what I just posted) in this thread homie......I've posted things in other threads about this case. Yes it was a long read. But we're not 4 years old are we?? Reading a lil bit more won't hurt ya. I'm just trying to see where you're coming to better understand your point of view, not to attack you. Excuse me if I offended you homie. No harm intended.......
 03-29-2012, 02:12 PM         #275
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Read what the sign says.

[pic - click to view]

thank you for proving my point
is that why it took you so long to reply?
you were google image searching for that?
 6 years ago '04        #276
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Read what the sign says.

[pic - click to view]

you got a bigger pic? i have poor vision.
 6 years ago '04        #277
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Click link below the pic
i did, but i didn't see the part about confronting people you think are suspicious.
 6 years ago '04        #278
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Then try reading my previous posts in this thread.
I have read your posts. It's just that I can't seem to find anything that helps me further understand your point of view. I just find posts full of sarcasm dripping with innuendos that might make one think that you're doing all this on purpose just for the hell of it. Ooooor you could be just a plain old "closet racist". You know the type. They come on sites like this one and find threads about issues like this and attempt to "stir the pot". They work with, know all sorts of races but would never say any of these things to their faces out of fear of being found out or fear of getting the sh*t beat out of em by those they are around daily. Lastly, as I mentioned before, you're paid to be on here and still "stir the pot" even though you know that these aren't you're personal beliefs.
 03-29-2012, 02:21 PM         #279
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Do you have any articles that say there was a watch team? It means everyone in the neighborhood will report suspicious activity. What difference does it make how long I take? Maybe I was doing something, jerking off or something. To make my point, fool.

[video - click to view]

take close notice to what these people are suppose to do
 6 years ago '08        #280
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Hare Krishna said:

LISTEN TO THE WHOLE THING.
peep post #429

:l ebronwhoa:
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy