Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 11:45 AM         #241
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this endoskeleton guy is straight jokes..

cant believe yall are actually taking him seriously lol..
 6 years ago '08        #242
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 drumgangP said:

I seen someone in this thread mention him being a member of Stormfront, and he said "why would stormfront defend a race mixer"....

Its not about the defense of someone being mixed here. Its about stopping people from forming a collective and disrupting/corrupting whatever thoughts and/or movements they are trying to build. The fact that the majority of you are coming together in support of something would bother a member of stormfront. Even COINTELPRO used blacks against blacks when it came to disrupting the panther party and attempting to find something to use against MLK Jr.

Its not about George Zimmerman at all, its actually just all about stopping people from coming together in support of a 17 year old black kid.
this makes too much sense....
 6 years ago '08        #243
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
How the fu*k am I racist? Prove it, idiot. I'm not even full white so it would make sense being a Nazi, right?
you dont have to be a Nazi to be a racist, my friend...

dont back track since the homie pulled your card. just embrace it...dont f!ght it. just admit, you have a deep down disdain for blacks. Its OK to admit it.

btw

whats your stormfront sn?? just curious..
 6 years ago '08        #244
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
endoskeleton what the hell is the point of your argument? what is your view on this situation?

Not trynna start sh*t just wanna know what your opinion is because everyone seems to sh*t on you lol
 6 years ago '08        #245
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Dude, I've already made my points. Simple minded people on here seem to think this one big cover up when there's no fu*king way Zimmerman, his attourney, police could get away with lying under a spotlight like this. It's already been stated the station video is 4 hours or so after the shooting.
everybody is simple minded except you? you're the only one who makes sense. What about the 2million plus who signed the petition(white & Black)..all those ppl are closed minded? what about Lawrence o'donnell? just because we want some answers, that makes us closed minded??? just because we're calling sh*t for what it is...were closed minded...sounds like its the other way around...
 03-29-2012, 12:44 PM         #246
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Out of 178 posts, you only have 3 that arent defending George Zimmerman. One where you said you would get pus*y if you won the megamillions, another regarding 2 female models, and of course 1 where you introduced yourself in the new member section.

Then you have this one post:

Where you openly say you would shoot a man for wearing a shirt that he legally can wear...wonder how you feel about hoodies?

The other 174 posts are all defending George Zimmerman while calling people names, posts referencing putting your p*nis on people/things defending trayvon, and random rants about why Zimmerman is in your opinion innocent.

T-R-O-L-L. You signed up for this forum because you more than likely are

A) An alias who was afraid to voice his true feelings on the matter on his real username.

B) An idiot whose afraid to stand up for Zimmerman in his own community, so the only way you feel complete is by getting on websites, hiding behind a computer screen and spewing your negativity.

Or

C) Just a dumbass 14 year old troll.
he really thinks people don't see through his bullsh*t

dude only signed up to a forum to troll and relentlessly defend zimmerman

i'm tellin ya'll to just ignore him, he has no credibility.
 6 years ago '08        #247
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Shut the fu*k up, you dumb fu*k and don't come at me with racist bullsh*t next time when you don't know what you're talking about.
exactly what i thought...
 6 years ago '08        #248
space
space
 King Jove said:
he really thinks people don't see through his bullsh*t

dude only signed up to a forum to troll and relentlessly defend zimmerman

i'm tellin ya'll to just ignore him, he has no credibility.
thats kinda hard when a kid is dead....and these guys are defending the k!ller like he did nothing wrong...and to be perfectly clear...i'd be upset if it was a white kid and black man...the whole thing was fu*ked up and the k!ller needs to AT LEAST be held accountable...and so far thats not happening..
 03-29-2012, 12:48 PM         #249
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
You've posted this at least 3 times in this thread. Shut you bullsh*t up and post something on topic.
u mad

make me shut up bi*ch

that's what i thought
 03-29-2012, 12:53 PM         #250
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:mj2:
 6 years ago '04        #251
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 drumgangP said:
Out of 178 posts, you only have 3 that arent defending George Zimmerman. One where you said you would get pus*y if you won the megamillions, another regarding 2 female models, and of course 1 where you introduced yourself in the new member section.

Then you have this one post:

Where you openly say you would shoot a man for wearing a shirt that he legally can wear...wonder how you feel about hoodies?

The other 174 posts are all defending George Zimmerman while calling people names, posts referencing putting your p*nis on people/things defending trayvon, and random rants about why Zimmerman is in your opinion innocent.

T-R-O-L-L. You signed up for this forum because you more than likely are

A) An alias who was afraid to voice his true feelings on the matter on his real username.

B) An idiot whose afraid to stand up for Zimmerman in his own community, so the only way you feel complete is by getting on websites, hiding behind a computer screen and spewing your negativity.

Or

C) Just a dumbass 14 year old troll.

Well dayum! But you forgot

D) A FED placed on here to keep the intensity, arguing, and hateful rhetoric going to cloud the real issue.......They do that in cases such as this.
 6 years ago '10        #252
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,661 | Props total: 4498 4498
endo is another white boy playing the victim card, please excuse my french because I meant for that to in no way be racist

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-29-2012 at 01:21 PM..
 03-29-2012, 01:23 PM         #253
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
1.) It doesn't matter what the majority think. The majority of people are stupid.

2.) You don't want answers. You want a conviction before you've even seen the answers.

I still wouldn't really consider this a smoking gun against Zimmerman.
millions of people recognize that this was a person executing an unarmed minor
with no badge or law enforcement credentials
you fu*kin idiot
 6 years ago '08        #254
space
space
 April Moon said:
1.) It doesn't matter what the majority think. The majority of people are stupid.

2.) You don't want answers. You want a conviction before you've even seen the answers.

I still wouldn't really consider this a smoking gun against Zimmerman.
unbelievable...

im convinced both you and baby terminator are trollin, heavy....
 6 years ago '08        #255
space
space
 Hare Krishna said:
LOL.

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE RECOGNIZED OJ k!llED NICOLE SIMPSON.

PROPS TO HIM FOR GETTING OFF
OJ did not k!ll nicole...get your facts str8 motherfu*ker..

wheres the evidence?? the glove?
 03-29-2012, 01:36 PM         #256
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats hilarious?
that a guy with a rap sheet like zimmerman can obtain a concealed weapons permit?
hes the criminal, not trayvon
he was the one who a.ssaulted a police officer and beat his ex-fiance, not trayvon
funny how the real criminal is free while the person with the clean record is dead
 03-29-2012, 01:39 PM         #257
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
everybody is simple minded except you? you're the only one who makes sense. What about the 2million plus who signed the petition(white & Black)..all those ppl are closed minded? what about Lawrence o'donnell? just because we want some answers, that makes us closed minded??? just because we're calling sh*t for what it is...were closed minded...sounds like its the other way around...

^ Perfectly logical questions with respect. He even mentioned White AND black....No racial divide at all in his line of questioning.

And the trolls answer?!

endoskeleton said:
Shut the fu*k up, you dumb fu*k and don't come at me with racist bullsh*t next time when you don't know what you're talking about.

...go back to Stormfront,
 6 years ago '04        #258
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 endoskeleton said:
^ This guy's part of that majority.
Actually I'm not.......I just can't find any other reason why you seem to be only accepting YOUR VIEW of this tragic incident when, in my humble opinion, it seems as if Mr. Zimmerman disobeyed law enforcement when he continued to follow Mr. Martin.

I'm quite familiar with this sort of situation. On Saturday night March 24th at 11:26(I know because I had just looked at my cd player in the whip seconds before all this happened) in my own neighborhood, I witnessed an unknown suspicious guy breaking into parked cars right? Now once I called 911, they told me to follow him just to get a clear description but DO NOT APPROACH the guy. Even though, every fiber in my soul told me to knock this guy the f**k out, I obeyed the commands of the dispatcher. I did what I was told because 1.) He had a backpack that looked pretty full. So I didn't know if he had any weapons in it. I didn't have my burner with me or anything except my hands. 2.) I was always taught that to disobey a command of a dispatcher, or law enforcement of any kid is a crime period. I haven't found out if they caught the guy or not yet. But at least we both are still alive far as I know. There is a homeless shelter/halfway house a few miles away from the neighborhood. Now I'd be wrong if I started looking at EVERY guy who I see walking from that place was a thief wouldn't I? My point is Mr. Zimmerman had good intentions of protecting his neighborhood, but just went too far that one night. It's ok to just admit it homie. He went too far........and now someone is dead because of it.
 03-29-2012, 01:42 PM         #259
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
of course zimmerman disobeyed law enforcement
the dispatcher told him not to follow trayvon
and not only did he follow him but he confronted the kid
how is that being overlooked by these zimmerman sympathizers?
 6 years ago '08        #260
space
space
 Mathematic said:
OJ did not k!ll nicole...get your facts str8 motherfu*ker..

wheres the evidence?? the glove?
see how i flipped that? thats basically what you guys are doing...with much disregard and no compassion for the boy..but wanna play hero for the k!ller.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago