Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,700 | Props total: 77 77
 endoskeleton said:
How do you know he wasn't cleaned up before they took him to the station, huh?

According to police reports and accounts given by Zimmerman's lawyer, Craig Sooner, the 28-year-old's nose was bloody or broken, his lip was bleeding and he had a bloody gash on the back of his head.

Yes, it's a conspiracy! They are all lying!!!!!!
You do realize Zimmerman's Lawyer didn't even ask Zimmerman about the incident when he made that statement on CNN... did you watch that interview? Where Craig Sooner was making statements and openly acknowledging that he had yet to 1. Speak with Zimmerman regarding what happened 2. Listened to the 911 recording...yet he also said in that same interview that his nose was broken and his head brutally beaten yet didn't require medical attention because it healed itself by the time he went to the hospital
 03-29-2012, 09:38 AM         #222
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For a guy wit ha broken nose, he sure seems pretty carefree. If you ever broke your nose(I used to box) you know you cant breathe through your nose like that...blood keeps going into you rpassageway cause its trying to close up the wound. I never seen someone with a broken nose so cool, he shouldve dripped blood all over that area
 03-29-2012, 09:54 AM         #223
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 corys35 said:
Like i said f*ggot spook means weirdo and you are def one so take that to the bank
Spook has been used by whites to degrade blacks. Its been around just as long as ****, nigg*r, spic(for mexicans), chink, and other terms used by whites to degrade other races.

Stop attempting to play stupid or ignorant on the matter.

Its hilarious how some of you on this website do such a great job of trying to look "Smart"....but in reality youre just pretty big dumbasses b
 03-29-2012, 09:57 AM         #224
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
V

Attorney: Video is too grainy

There are no visible signs of injuries to Zimmerman's head or blood on his clothes. However, he is wearing a red jacket, which could obscure blood stains.

Appearing on NBC's TODAY on Thursday, Zimmerman's attorney Craig Sonner described the video as "very grainy." He also pointed out that Zimmerman had been "cleaned-up" and received first aid in the four hours between the incident and Zimmerman's videotaped arrival at the police station.

Sonner has previously said that his client suffered a broken nose and a gash to his head during the altercation.

Dumb fu*ks.
I've had my nose broken 3 times in my life. I need the same doctor he went to....because even to this day I still have breathing issues through my nose....I wish I knew a miracle doctor that could realign the broken bone, stop all the bleeding, fix the obvious scar that forms across the top of the nose.....Pretty amazing doctor man, hes walking around hours after his nose was broken while holding his head down without any gauze, bandages, or cotton shoved up his nose......Has to be the best nose job in the history of mankind I tell you

I looked through your posts, and you admitted to trolling in this thread. You signed up on this forum for the sole purpose of trolling people regarding this sensitive matter. Stop posting as if youre seriously trying to contribute anything other than negativity.

Thanks!
 03-29-2012, 10:03 AM         #225
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Why not? I don't get offended by anything I read on here or I would have left by now. Cool site, good for trolling. Looks like the mods don't give a fu*k.
Why any of you have spent the past 19 pages actually talking to this fu*king idiot is beyond me....hes played you all pretty well and even admitted that he was just here to troll all along

Post has been reported, signed, sealed, and delivered....and please people...place this idiot fu*k on your ignore lists lol....He doesnt stand behind anything he says, hes just here to get people all riled up....

Have a good day
 03-29-2012, 10:04 AM         #226
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Negativity? Posting the facts so far of the case and not being biased, jumping to conclusions is negative to you? Are you going to ask me if I'm white next? I never admitted anything. I suggest you Google broken nose pics, you don't always get a scar and it depends on the force of the impact, tool. Do you not understand that this will be used in his defense?
Oh look, "tool", you left out the part where I said you admitted to trolling. Just like the news, always leaving out sh*t that completely sh*ts on a persons character.

Keep trolling!
 03-29-2012, 10:09 AM         #227
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Come with the facts of the case or sit your $5 a.ss down before I make change.

Still doesnt address you admitting to being a troll. Its cool though, I know the idea is to change the subject and take attention off your admission.
 03-29-2012, 10:11 AM         #228
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
V

Attorney: Video is too grainy

There are no visible signs of injuries to Zimmerman's head or blood on his clothes. However, he is wearing a red jacket, which could obscure blood stains.

Appearing on NBC's TODAY on Thursday, Zimmerman's attorney Craig Sonner described the video as "very grainy." He also pointed out that Zimmerman had been "cleaned-up" and received first aid in the four hours between the incident and Zimmerman's videotaped arrival at the police station.

Sonner has previously said that his client suffered a broken nose and a gash to his head during the altercation.

Dumb fu*ks.
Oh you mean this Craig Sonner?

Credibility Shot,
 03-29-2012, 10:18 AM         #229
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Yeah, keep dismissing me as a troll, that's all you have. Be gone >
Out of 178 posts, you only have 3 that arent defending George Zimmerman. One where you said you would get pus*y if you won the megamillions, another regarding 2 female models, and of course 1 where you introduced yourself in the new member section.

Then you have this one post:

Where you openly say you would shoot a man for wearing a shirt that he legally can wear...wonder how you feel about hoodies?

The other 174 posts are all defending George Zimmerman while calling people names, posts referencing putting your p*nis on people/things defending trayvon, and random rants about why Zimmerman is in your opinion innocent.

T-R-O-L-L. You signed up for this forum because you more than likely are

A) An alias who was afraid to voice his true feelings on the matter on his real username.

B) An idiot whose afraid to stand up for Zimmerman in his own community, so the only way you feel complete is by getting on websites, hiding behind a computer screen and spewing your negativity.

Or

C) Just a dumbass 14 year old troll.
 6 years ago '08        #230
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 drumgangP said:
Oh you mean this Craig Sonner?

Credibility Shot,
 6 years ago '09        #231
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
the media mind fu*ked america
 6 years ago '08        #232
space
space
 drumgangP said:
Out of 178 posts, you only have 3 that arent defending George Zimmerman. One where you said you would get pus*y if you won the megamillions, another regarding 2 female models, and of course 1 where you introduced yourself in the new member section.

Where you openly say you would shoot a man for wearing a shirt that he legally can wear...wonder how you feel about hoodies?

The other 174 posts are all defending George Zimmerman while calling people names, posts referencing putting your p*nis on people/things defending trayvon, and random rants about why Zimmerman is in your opinion innocent.

A) An alias who was afraid to voice his true feelings on the matter on his real username.

B) An idiot whose afraid to stand up for Zimmerman in his own community, so the only way you feel complete is by getting on websites, hiding behind a computer screen and spewing your negativity.

Or

pure ether..
 6 years ago '08        #233
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Good rebuttal, here's me thinking you were going to post something half intelligent.

The interview aired last night.
in other words...you have no argument just knock it off terminator..
 03-29-2012, 10:31 AM         #234
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:

I seen someone in this thread mention him being a member of Stormfront, and he said "why would stormfront defend a race mixer"....

Its not about the defense of someone being mixed here. Its about stopping people from forming a collective and disrupting/corrupting whatever thoughts and/or movements they are trying to build. The fact that the majority of you are coming together in support of something would bother a member of stormfront. Even COINTELPRO used blacks against blacks when it came to disrupting the panther party and attempting to find something to use against MLK Jr.

Its not about George Zimmerman at all, its actually just all about stopping people from coming together in support of a 17 year old black kid.
 03-29-2012, 10:36 AM         #235
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
 6 years ago '10        #236
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182

It's becoming more & more apparent that Zimmerman lied, this I think we can all agree with but there's too many holes. You have the 911 call where Zimmerman was specifically told not to go after the kid, what did he do?

Go after the kid.

That right there is an immediate red flag & I think from there is where the story goes on heresay. I haven't been following this, article by article, so somebody can correct me but there weren't any near witnesses from when Zimmerman walked up to Trayvon questioning him to the f!ght starting & ending, so if this goes based on what Zimmerman has to say this case could look messier than it is now.

Trayvon is dead so we can't hear his side of the story, I heard something about his girlfriend calling him that night but I don't remember all the details. Also keep in mind Florida has much different laws than most states so it could play a huge factor in this.

You have a guy shoot a kid who is unarmed & apparently he got banged up in the f!ght. The footage is a little grainy so you can't really see if he has a head wound or not, although 9/10 times if you do have a head wound pretty sure a bandage would be on it.

What's very peculiar though is the lead homicide detective disbelieved Zimmerman along with Zimmerman violating major principles of the "Neighborhood Watch Manual". Very interesting...
 6 years ago '04        #237
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,564 | Props total: 2835 2835
 drumgangP said:

Or

damn. . . .
 03-29-2012, 10:41 AM         #238
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Wow, you're fu*king stupid. I was making a point to all the guys who claim Neo-Nazi/White nationlists would defend him. Don't play stupid, I'm sure a lot of people know of what goes on there and have some idea of what those idiots believe.
Still being selective, only analyzing one part of the entire quote in order to somehow "make a point".

Do you work for Faux News?
 6 years ago '09        #239
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 endoskeleton said:
Wow, you're fu*king stupid. I was making a point to all the guys who claim Neo-Nazi/White nationlists would defend him. Don't play stupid, I'm sure a lot of people know of what goes on there and have some idea of what those idiots believe.
look how nice this racist nazi calls them "white nationalists"......so sweet phaggot
 03-29-2012, 10:43 AM         #240
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
look how nice this racist nazi calls them "white nationalists"......so sweet phaggot
LOL You took my post

This guy is Hee-larry-us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy