Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #201
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,543 | Props total: 7672 7672
 gov'ner said:
btw, i'm just throwing this out there for those who don't believe police reports can be fabricated. a drunk driver ran into my car while it was parked on the side of the road.

i called PO9, and then the drunk driver called them too. they get there and report that he simply lost control of his vehicle because it was late and he was tired.

you could smell the alc on his breath, but they ignored my pleas to have that f*g breathalyzed and threatened to arrest me if i kept it up. he was the son of a judge. all parties involved were black, including myself. the legal system is fu*ked.

this sounds so ridiculous unless u got it resolved.. its not hard to have a lawyer investigate into the situation..
 6 years ago '05        #202
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 r.burgundy said:
even for a racist like u,i dont think he coulda got away with k!llin 2 suspicious black kids
how did he know he would get away with the first .
if he a full blown racist as some people claim he might of well gunned down another black teen
 6 years ago '04        #203
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,565 | Props total: 2836 2836
video shows no evidence of a broken bone, or stains on the back or a gash on the head

Zimmermans lawyer says teh gash was big enough to require stitches basically.

now, you can believe that he was cleaned up before being taken in if you want, but being cleaned up by medics before going to the police station would mean there should be a bandage on the back of his head. If there really was a bloody gash on the back of his head, that is. . .There also should be blood somewhere on his clothes which you dont see any evidence of that either.

this video is kinda ether. . .
 6 years ago '05        #204
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 gov'ner said:
don't feed the troll, this guy can't be this dumb naturally... can he?
i was not serious
but the way some people here act like hes a full blown racist just gunning down black kids and has such political and police power due to his dad he could of got away with anything .
 6 years ago '05        #205
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
Does anyone know what the extent of Zimmerman's police training is? That might explain the buddy-buddy attitude if he knew the guys, cops protect their own all the time.
 6 years ago '04        #206
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 zogby said:
i was not serious
but the way some people here act like hes a full blown racist just gunning down black kids and has such political and police power due to his dad he could of got away with anything .
I think everybody knows he wasn't 'full-blown racist' whatever that means (i guess you reach that point when you get a swastika tatted into your bald scalp)

but its racist as hell to see a young black kid in a hoodie and immediately call 911 when he wasnt even doing anything

i mean. . .was trayvon peering into peoples windows? Why the fu*k do you even make a connection of seeing a black kid eating skittles and calling the cops and stalking dude
 6 years ago '06        #207
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Notice how at :23 seconds they are just letting him walk nonchalantly where he wants to go without holding onto him like the other 'suspects'. I'm convinced they always had every intention of letting him go. This is BEFORE he made his statement mind you...

If that was a black man they would be holding him and not letting him go anywhere. And there are no injuries on that man at all. Fu*kin liar.
 6 years ago '05        #208
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 davon4204 said:
If that was a black man they would be holding him and not letting him go anywhere. And there are no injuries on that man at all. Fu*kin liar.
They don't normally do that for white people either, this is some other sh*t.
 03-29-2012, 04:29 AM         #209
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Racism is a concept that one race is better than the other

Any individual that comes into this world...in this time, and believes in that concept is a racist

Period

No one argues this is an injustice

Reasonable people argue that the opportunism to spread an anti-white agenda is sickening
No it is not, sorry. But it is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy. You can continue to defend the White race, and make it out as if they are all peaches and cream and nice caring people who have done no harm. You're pitiful, I like you don't even try to speak on the opportunism to spread strong anti-Black agenda, we were you when Whites were spewing racial comments concerning Blacks over the Hunger Games? If I recall you were nowhere in sight in those threads. Yet you are present within George Zimmerman threads, trying to make out Blacks whom have a disdain to Whites over their treatment of Blacks within this country, and all non-whites around the world.
 03-29-2012, 04:30 AM         #210
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Vancouver said:
They don't normally do that for white people either, this is some other sh*t.
Yes they do.

davon4204 said:
 6 years ago '04        #211
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
So we're a.ssuming he was walking around in the rain with his jacket open? He has a red jacket on, last time I checked blood is red and you wouldn't be able to see sh*t on his jacket in that video. He was looked at by paramedics before taken to the station.

bwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha hahahah

n*ggas let that slide. . .
 03-29-2012, 07:06 AM         #212
CS35  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

Whites never had compassion for the lives of Blacks so many George Zimmerman sympathizers, sh*t is disgusting like I said, just goes to show you they don't care about Black lives.
Does that sound like white persons name really?
 6 years ago '08        #213
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 corys35 said:
Does that sound like white persons name really?
it doesn't matter what his name is. the last time i checked Blacks are the most hated around the WORLD..compared to any other ethnic group. so stop with the nitpicking bullsh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #214
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Come on guys. I'm not convinced. This video isn't in 1080p HD with Dolby Digital surround sound audio, an atomic clock-synchronized timestamp, and an official Sanford PD watermark displaying a unique authentication ID#.

Let's not forget the fact that the media is always trying to display young black males as innocent law-abiding angels, and hardly ever shows positive images of white males. Clearly this is once again a media conspiracy to portray white men as vicious thugs.

Some of you truly live sad and pathetic lives, in particular "endoskeleton" and his bottom bi*ch "zogby". Just remember f*ggots, you only get one. Keep wasting it on defending the indefensible.
 6 years ago '04        #215
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
thats crazy... this video says a lot.....

but honestly would they have cleaned him up before he went into the station? even then you would think you would see some sort of gash on the back of his head... didnt see anything wrong with his nose... damn man. damn.
 03-29-2012, 08:29 AM         #216
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I don't believe in none of that religious bullsh*t, especially Christianity which is the White mans religion.

when you look at the geographical locations of where all the major events in the Bible took place Jesus[Yeshua] was anything but white..so how could Christianity be a white man's religion?
 6 years ago '04        #217
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,419 | Props total: 3927 3927
 BlaKc said:
they do it for white people in amerikkka all the time

no they don't, quit trying to start sh*t... they don't let ANYONE walk around like that... he definitely knew these cops..
 6 years ago '10        #218
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Michael_Moore said:

when you look at the geographical locations of where all the major events in the Bible took place Jesus[Yeshua] was anything but white..so how could Christianity be a white man's religion?
The bible describes Jesus not being white
 6 years ago '10        #219
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13674 13674
 Hare Krishna said:
I'LL WAIT FOR THE POLICE PHOTOS.
I'VE ALREADY SEEN WHAT THE MEDIA IS DOING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

ahhh yes the ever so truthful police
face it, the media and the law got an angle.

one has been lying and manipulating the truth from jump street only to be debunked by their own video. hmmmmmmmm

the police are so fu*ked in this, they're liable to hurt zimmerman and themselves in the process. watch.
 03-29-2012, 09:23 AM         #220
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
The bible describes Jesus not being white
:agreement6:

Although many people may still believe that Jesus Christ looks like a Caucasian, the Bible describes him as a being dark textured, having brass burnt skin, woolly “lambs” hair, that’s African features. The Book of Revelation 1:14-15 gives a description of Jesus, “His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.” This description is no doubt speaking of Jesus, the son of Mary. Notice, Jesus is described as having hair like wool. Many people say “white like wool.” This is talking about his hair texture. Also, we know for a fact that Jesus was crucified at the age of 36, and would not have white hair. So it meant wool for the texture of his hair, not the color. Jesus is also described as having fiery eyes and feet (skin) of burned brass. If you know anything about brass, you know that it is a combination of 50% cooper, which is reddish brown and zinc, which is dullish gray. This combination would produce a brownish color, and when burned, the brass would become a very dark hue. Many people will try to say that ‘feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace’ is not speaking of the complexion of Jesus. However, in Lamentations 5:10, it states “…skin black like oven.” You know by reading the next verse, 11 that this is describing the tribe of Judah, “…in the cities of Judah.” Revelations 1:15 says “and his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace …” The Hebrew word for “oven is rwnt tannuwr tan-noor’, which is defined as “furnace, oven, fire-pot, (portable) stove.” So, an oven and a furnace is the same thing. Note in Lamentations, his skin is black, and the word oven is there for Judah; and note in Revelation, his feet are burnt like in a furnace and this is talking about or describing Jesus’ image and skin. So this also confirms that Jesus’ skin was Black, and this is exactly what the Discovery Channel and the BBC have uncovered and are making public.

1 Corinthians 11:14 states that it is shameful for men to wear long hair so Jesus had short hair.

Lamentations 5:10 states that he had skin of a oven.

Also think about the climate and where Jesus was born. There is no way possible that Jesus could have looked like the pale white painting the Europeans have forced us to believe. Don't get me wrong it doesn't matter what color he was because I will still worship him regardless but the facts are in the Bible. Please know your facts from the Bible and Ancient history before saying something foolish.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy