Mar 28 - Video of Zimmerman walking into police station. Does he look like he was beaten to you?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #181
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 gov'ner said:
i'm not going by what his lawyer said. his lawyer's job is to justify GZ's actions. i said that i had small cut that COULD BE stitched, and it was. i've suffered bigger cuts and said fu*k stitches, just give me a bandage or salve. my mom opted to have me stitched up, because it was an option, i was 6 and she was my legal gaurdian.

i say it's a small cut, and didn't need stitches. but of course, his lawyer would say that it required stitches.
even if i were to giv tha benefit of doubt,there is absolutely no way to make out a small cut from that video
 03-29-2012, 12:57 AM         #182
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a hate crime

he murderd that '****' just like he set out to that night

98% of white people are racist

white people made these same excuses with rodney king and that was on tape
and why did those cops get off and so many before them and after

because 98% of white people are racist
 6 years ago '10        #183
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 endoskeleton said:
This. Like I said before....the video quality sucks.
Despite Trayvon holding more of a right to the "Stand your ground" law....you dismiss it

Despite Zimmerman claiming that Trayvon said "You're gonna die tonight" when all he had was a skittles and iced tea...you dismiss it

Despite phone records showing Trayvon on the phone with his gf and whoever else before being cut off....you dismiss it

Despite Zimmerman claiming Trayvon held him down with his arms and elbow while beating him down....yet somehow manages to reach behind for his holster....pull it up to his chest, release the safety...and shoot him IN THE CHEST....which doesn't add up when you play it out in your head...you dismiss it

No blood spatter on his shirt and you dismiss it

A new witness from a 911 call hears a screams for help until the gun shot when the scream stops, and doesn't believe Zimmerman shot Trayvon in self defense...and you dismiss it. What won't you dismiss?

Zimmerman claims his head was repeatedly banged into the sidewalk...and there's nothing to prove it. No scars or distortions....no forensic evidence on the sidewalk...nothing
 6 years ago '05        #184
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 bigree61 said:
this is a hate crime

he murderd that '****' just like he set out to that night

98% of white people are racist

white people made these same excuses with rodney king and that was on tape
and why did those cops get off and so many before them and after

because 98% of white people are racist
Why he only k!ll 1 and not the kid walking the dog as well
 6 years ago '04        #185
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 5 5
btw, i'm just throwing this out there for those who don't believe police reports can be fabricated. a drunk driver ran into my car while it was parked on the side of the road.

i called PO9, and then the drunk driver called them too. they get there and report that he simply lost control of his vehicle because it was late and he was tired.

you could smell the alc on his breath, but they ignored my pleas to have that f*g breathalyzed and threatened to arrest me if i kept it up. he was the son of a judge. all parties involved were black, including myself. the legal system is fu*ked.
 6 years ago '04        #186
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
 zogby said:
don't feed the troll, this guy can't be this dumb naturally... can he?
 6 years ago '07        #187
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 zogby said:
even for a racist like u,i dont think he coulda got away with k!llin 2 suspicious black kids
 6 years ago '07        #188
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 April Moon said:
do we know exactly when this video was taken? is it at all possible that he was taken to a hospital, stitched up and then brought down to where this video takes place?

I've been stitched up on two occasions before, but I don't remember if after the stitching they send you home with a bandage over it... most likely they do...

anyway, people who claim to not see a cut (not a hair) in that video are either lying, or blind. I can see something that definitely looks like it shouldn't be there. I saw it even while it was airing on CNN before this Zoyzm guy messed with the contrast here.
it was taken that night,and he was never sent to a hospital

yes u get bandaged up

and cause it shouldnt be there that makes it a cut
 6 years ago '04        #189
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,662 | Props total: 495 495
I don't see anything on this cowardly as*hole that shows he was in a f!ght. Also, they said he was supposedly on his back and his jacket was wet on the back....nope, not wet, or even dirty. No blood, no bruises, no wet spot or stains. I am happy the news was able to obtain the footage because now the Sanford Police can't cover this sh*t up and "lose" the video. I bet they weren't expecting this footage to surface.
 6 years ago '07        #190
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 April Moon said:
well its very likely that it could be a cut...
also even more likely that its nthing
 03-29-2012, 01:19 AM         #191
King Jove  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i posted 3 large pics, all from different angles on zimmerman's head that shows no cut
 6 years ago '04        #192
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5242 5242
damn 17 pages of bullsh*t is what I see. This sh*t should be moved to nonheadline articles.
 6 years ago '08        #193
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Supa Mario 910 said:

I don't think you have a point, except wanting to start an incident. Like Zimmerman...
Ignorance at it's finest... You're a dumb fu*k....
 03-29-2012, 01:31 AM         #194
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gov'ner said:
don't feed the troll, this guy can't be this dumb naturally... can he?
yes

he was dead a.ss serious
 6 years ago '10        #195
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 gov'ner said:
yeah i'm late but here's my take:

1. blood is a health issue, you wouldn't see any of it on GZ at this point (there were emts on site)
2. there is a visible gash on the back of his head
3. there are no grass stains on the back of his jacket
4. if there was blood on his sweater, it would've been taken in to evidence (see fact 1)
5. that cut on his head is small enough that it could be covered with salve
6. a broken nose can be popped back into place by emts

my humble take (opinion here): GZ isn't as hard as he thought he was. i could see him aggressively questioning martin and maybe putting hands on him when martin refused to be questioned. he got rocked, maybe fell to the ground and hit his head on the sidewalk. then, GZ overreacted and used his firearm. i doubt his nose was broken. from the convoluted evidence that's leaked, it appears to be manslaughter to me.
1) He was not seen by an Emt or hospital
2) His injuries to the head, if there even is any is not consistent with a guy who just got his head bashed into a side walk several times
 6 years ago '10        #196
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
why is it sickening when white people control tha justice system and police department that let zimmerman walk free?

look at tha comments from tha white posters in this thread.this endoskeleton guy is tryin to convince us their is a cut on top of georges head and its insane for somebody to wear an unzipped jacket
Your comment would make sense if white people, including the ones you see on the streets, ran the police department and justice system

The "white people" who run those systems have names and are their own people. Jack the Plumber has no connection with Peter the police officer

As for endoskeleton, I've already called out his ridiculous argument, which is stupid regardless of his race
 6 years ago '10        #197
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm going to talk with my face off-camera too and post a youtube video saying I saw the whole thing.
Thats whats hot right now. Gone head and tell him u met him on Boxden.

thatruest said:
Yeah, people do horrible things. Of all colors of all genders of all ages.

Answer this for BX to see, so we can get closer to your point.

I'm Hispanic, w/ White influence. Would you k!ll me?
I gotta rebuttal that. 1st of all nobody wanna k!ll nobody on here. Secondly I have seen no greater evil commited against my ppl. Even to this day. The stories I've heard about my forefathers are of pure horror and evil. To minimalize that by saying ppl do horrible things of all.....is a big part of the problem blacks have with whites, the get over it nonsense and downplaying is aggravating now. The absolute worst anybody do is tell them how to get over something hutrful to them. Just a thought........
 6 years ago '04        #198
gov'ner 6 heat pts
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
1) He was not seen by an Emt or hospital
2) His injuries to the head, if there even is any is not consistent with a guy who just got his head bashed into a side walk several times

"5. that cut on his head is small enough that it could be covered with salve"

i know he didn't go to a hospital, but where did you get the info that an emt didn't look at him? also, i never said that cut was consistent of a guy that had his head bashed in.

i see a mark on his head that could be a cut (i shouldn't have called it a gash in point 2), but i agree that there would be a bigger wound (a knot even), if his head was bashed against the sidewalk. that's why i offered my opinion below the list.
 03-29-2012, 02:23 AM         #199
Gramzsdfasdfsdf  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Reports (very questionable) were making it sound like Zimmerman was in a life or death struggle with the young kid. Obviously, he wasn't and the cops sure weren't treating him like somebody who had just took a young kid's life.

Makes me sick the police let him leave with the clothes he came in wearing and not keeping them for evidence.
 03-29-2012, 02:33 AM         #200
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k does it matter if this dude is hispanic and white hes being treated as a white person if
he was full hispanic he would never be protected by the cops like he is
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
140 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
131 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy