Drake Tim Westwood Freestyle (Dissing Str!pper Maliah) lol

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 anice718 said:
drake confronted common at the awards show and now that n*gga common is talking in interviews how he respects drake and thinks he's talented blah blah blah

common ALMOST went platinum with "Like Water" which was in 2000 when artists were going multi-platinum.... so that was pretty "silly" on your part fool

and I'm as real as it gets... drake is a real n*gga who raps about real sh*t he does in his life- falling in love with bi*ches, fu*king them, spending money, living the life you wish you had..... you the fake a.ss lame who prolly listens to wacka flocka and thinks he's real even though he never did and never will do half the tough sh*t he "raps" about

come get some
he did all that criminal sh*t as wheel chair jimmy huh
 6 years ago '11        #62
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$501 | Props total: 729 729
 Dalinkwent said:
he did all that criminal sh*t as wheel chair jimmy huh
don't be mad cause he was making 6 figures when he was a teenager and your a.ss was collecting allowance

plus he barely raps about doing sh*t like that...if anything, its for the message like pac used to do
 03-29-2012, 02:15 PM         #63
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anice718 said:
don't be mad cause he was making 6 figures when he was a teenager and your a.ss was collecting allowance

plus he barely raps about doing sh*t like that...if anything, its for the message like pac used to do
I'll never understand why a man brags about the next man's money
that is so type homo groupie behavior
 03-29-2012, 02:20 PM         #64
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake k!lled Common on stay schemin. their was no need for a response to his terrible diss. It was evident who k!lled who.

freestyle right here is hot tho
 6 years ago '10        #65
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 Coo Coo Cal said:
I'll never understand why a man brags about the next man's money
that is so type homo groupie behavior
i dont get it either
 6 years ago '10        #66
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 anice718 said:

first get off his d!ck im sure aubrey likes how you hum but i aint tryin to hear it remember im a medical doctor so take your bi*ch law degree and go listen to aubrey sing his love songs to you
 03-29-2012, 02:39 PM         #67
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
He can flow but what he said isnt based on facts. n*ggas have known who Maliah was before anyone knew who Drake was. Maliah has been doing photoshoots and magazines years before I ever heard of Drake. n*gga I remember having a Smooth Magazine with her on the cover back when I was in highschool and Im in my early 20's now.
He said your booking rating when up when we dated. He never said he made her from scratch. And to act like Maliah aint become a household name in urban community post drake is a lie. You think she would be shaking her a.ss in strip clubs if she was so famous?hhaha

She stopped stripping after drake gave that hoe fame
 6 years ago '05        #68
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 4242 4242
 tonystarks21 said:
rappers sublimanlly diss bi*ches all the time stfu stop acting like drake is the only one. Rappers sublimanlly diss each other all the time, he made stay schemin put common in his place there was nothing needed after that, they're cool with each other now and common says how he respects him and that he thinks hes talented.

dumbass n*ggas mad because drizzy is on top of the rap game now
You call him drizzy and have yolo as your avi, there is no reasoning with you....
How can someone be put in their place, when after they heard the diss, they went on to insult you and your whole family tree?

All that is irrelevant though, hopefully your only like 15, because no adult should that prone to hero/idol worship. Only lames give two sh*ts about who "is on top of the rap game". I listen to music, not the success of the rapper making the music....

kids
 6 years ago '10        #69
Zane Cobain 37 heat pts37
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 1058 1058
Freestyle or not...I can just tell by his flow that the beat of this song will be fu*king OUT OF THIS WORLD.

Drizzy gettin' ready to take over another Summer
 03-29-2012, 03:05 PM         #70
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4o 0z said:
:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:

drake w/the gunplay biiiiiiiiitch

:lachen001::lachen001::lachen001:
Drake got the JDL behind him that boy is dangerous.
 6 years ago '11        #71
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$501 | Props total: 729 729
 Dalinkwent said:
first get off his d!ck im sure aubrey likes how you hum but i aint tryin to hear it remember im a medical doctor so take your bi*ch law degree and go listen to aubrey sing his love songs to you
hahaha I will... and when I start making 6 figures, I'll make sure to let you know about it so you can hate on me too
 6 years ago '10        #72
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 anice718 said:

never mention pac with that simp a.ss trick ever in your life. Pac got around, hoes get over on aubrey
 6 years ago '05        #73
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
drake is raw as fu*k n*ggas been hating but u cant hate the kid man he spitting that sh*t again
 6 years ago '04        #74
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1608 1608
she had a career before him tho
 6 years ago '06        #75
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
Drake can't diss females but Eminem can?!?!!?

Double standards in Hip Hop.

Y'all will find anything to hate on Drake.
 6 years ago '10        #76
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 anice718 said:
hahaha I will... and when I start making 6 figures, I'll make sure to let you know about it so you can hate on me too
haha i make 6 figures already so what is there to hate on f*ggot ive been making that while you in "law School" actually while you were in high school bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #77
Dalinkwent 
space
space
 anice718 said:

[pic - click to view]

[/QUOTE]
 04-02-2012, 08:13 PM         #78
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dissing a stripper?

Wow that's hard.
 04-02-2012, 08:14 PM         #79
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
drake is raw as fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago