Drake Tim Westwood Freestyle (Dissing Str!pper Maliah) lol

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,972 | Props total: 5535 5535
 micseles said:
Dude unless i missed somthing, he threw a jab at common on some subliminal sh*t and then common threw a grenade at him, with his government name and a mention of his ma and pops and drake went mute. Then he devotes his attention to dissing a lowly stripper....there is no way you can defend him here.

[video - click to view]

03-29-2012, 10:50 AM         #42
KillahhCamm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was poocheese
 03-29-2012, 11:05 AM         #43
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
common subliminally dissed him. drake subliminally dissed him back. now he subliminally disses a stripper who subliminally dissed him. whoever started this subliminal sh*t is wack but who gives a fu*k if he didn't diss Common back. Common is a great rapper but his reasons for even coming at Drake was lame in the first place. They spoke like men and squashed everything so what is the point of even bringing the sh*t up still.

Drizzy the GOAT.
shut up bi*ch
drake aint built for no beef on wax
thats why he never replied after common sh*tted on him
on that stay schemin remix
 6 years ago '10        #44
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
no hate he can flow....but if u kno u goin to a tim westwood interview...9/10 times he gon ask for a freestyle...wudnt u be ready??

news flash any diss is written or prepared...u dont just wake up wita freestyle diss lol thats sum sh*t thats been on your mind.
 6 years ago '08        #45
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
You guys think Kingston would ever take offense and diss him?
 6 years ago '05        #46
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 Coo Coo Cal said:
shut up bi*ch
drake aint built for no beef on wax
thats why he never replied after common sh*tted on him
on that stay schemin remix
he did reply. in Person. Drizzy brought the goons out. Beef is done.

Then again y'all the same n*ggas who still discuss Jay and Nas beefing. It's over and squashed, get over it. He played it smart and didn't respond again and give Common the publicity he obviously wanted. Common is 40 and Drake is in his mid 20s there was no reason to beef on wax in the first place. It was a lose-lose situation regardless cause oldheads and wanna "hip-hop heads" were riding with Common regardless of how weak his response was.

He ain't built to beef on wax but he is built to confront someone like a grown man. Common has nothing but good to say about the youngin and Drake only took a loss with you disgruntled, no lady havin' internet warriors.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #47
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,770 | Props total: 4255 4255
 Martel said:

Then again y'all the same n*ggas who still discuss Jay and Nas beefing. It's over and squashed, get over it. He played it smart and didn't respond again and give Common the publicity he obviously wanted. Common is 40 and Drake is in his mid 20s there was no reason to beef on wax in the first place. It was a lose-lose situation regardless cause oldheads and wanna "hip-hop heads" were riding with Common regardless of how weak his response was.

He ain't built to beef on wax but he is built to confront someone like a grown man. Common has nothing but good to say about the youngin and Drake only took a loss with you disgruntled, no lady havin' internet warriors.

[pic - click to view]

your obviously completely biased. Dude could probably take a stern sh*t on your chest and you would defend his actions.

The main point is he's consistantly avoided all back and forth from rappers who have something to say about him, yet he finds the heart to "diss" a non-rapping STRIPPER, while making gun waving hand motions. sh*t just dont add up lol! But whatever, its pointless commenting further, back to regular life.
 03-29-2012, 12:19 PM         #48
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TedMundy said:
THIS n*gga ALWAYS DISSING FEMALES, FIRST CATYA WASHINGTON,THEN KOBE'S WIFE,AND NOW MAILAH. It aint her fault youre a sucka a.ss,lame a.ss n*gga.Its her job to play n*ggaz like you. If you aint learn nothing from Kingston you never will.

Why you always dissing women but acted afraid of Common? Wiz is next, Amber is gonna destroy that weak a.ss dude's life.You saw how she played Kanye. She's gonna wait for the right time to divorce him and get all his money.He's probably to dumb to get a pre-nup.

To come to think about it, i would never try to wife a popular groupie,like Kingston and Wiz. Why on earth would you want someone who hops from rapper to rapper?
diss women? lmao.

What rapper do you listen to that doesn't diss hoes?
 6 years ago '11        #49
Broseph Stalin 29 heat pts29
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 5026 5026
not a freestyle, but sh*t was hot tho. can't explain it, drake is like the rap manifestation of gossip, i don't wanna hear this sh*t, but when i do its entertaining as fu*k

how long before people start saying biiiiiiietch?
 6 years ago '11        #50
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
$501 | Props total: 729 729
first off, oooobviously this sh*t was no freestyle...no rapper actually freestyles on the radio or in front of camera's because even a hot freestyle with me and my boys on the late night would have all you n*ggas ripping it apart and calling it wack, and they cant afford to sound somewhat wack

if you want these rappers to actually flow off the top, they would all be sounding like Lil B, and we dont want that sh*t

second off, drake's response was a lot better than common's initial diss, which made common have to come back harder and make it obvious who he was dissing... those 3 things allowed common to sell almost 200,000 copies of his album... drake knew if he responded and continued the beef, common would go gold, so he was like fu*k it, and thats exactly what everyone else said when they picked up common's album in the store

Driiiizzzzyyyy
 03-29-2012, 12:45 PM         #51
Coo Coo Cal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:

[pic - click to view]

blatant stannery I can't take you seriously
 6 years ago '10        #52
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 anice718 said:
first off, oooobviously this sh*t was no freestyle...no rapper actually freestyles on the radio or in front of camera's because even a hot freestyle with me and my boys on the late night would have all you n*ggas ripping it apart and calling it wack, and they cant afford to sound somewhat wack

if you want these rappers to actually flow off the top, they would all be sounding like Lil B, and we dont want that sh*t

second off, drake's response was a lot better than common's initial diss, which made common have to come back harder and make it obvious who he was dissing... those 3 things allowed common to sell almost 200,000 copies of his album... drake knew if he responded and continued the beef, common would go gold, so he was like fu*k it, and thats exactly what everyone else said when they picked up common's album in the store

Driiiizzzzyyyy
you canada dry gtfoh
 6 years ago '05        #53
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 micseles said:
your obviously completely biased. Dude could probably take a stern sh*t on your chest and you would defend his actions.

The main point is he's consistantly avoided all back and forth from rappers who have something to say about him, yet he finds the heart to "diss" a non-rapping STRIPPER, while making gun waving hand motions. sh*t just dont add up lol! But whatever, its pointless commenting further, back to regular life.
 Coo Coo Cal said:
blatant stannery I can't take you seriously

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #54
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
i fu*ks with this
 6 years ago '08        #55
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
He can flow but what he said isnt based on facts. n*ggas have known who Maliah was before anyone knew who Drake was. Maliah has been doing photoshoots and magazines years before I ever heard of Drake. n*gga I remember having a Smooth Magazine with her on the cover back when I was in highschool and Im in my early 20's now.
 03-29-2012, 01:16 PM         #56
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The n*gga MAD :greetings10:
 6 years ago '04        #57
Dash 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$8,165 | Props total: 17788 17788
 anice718 said:

Driiiizzzzyyyy
You gotta be kidding me.....200,000k? You act as if Common doesn't have ATLEAST 200,000 loyal followers. The dude almost went plat with 'Like Water'

That was pretty silly on your part.

Drake didn't continue because drake was SCARED. Just like he was scared of Pusha & Luda before him.

Be real with urself
 6 years ago '11        #58
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dalinkwent said:
you canada dry gtfoh
nah I'm just in law school and know how to talk....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
 6 years ago '11        #59
anice718 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dash said:
You gotta be kidding me.....200,000k? You act as if Common doesn't have ATLEAST 200,000 loyal followers. The dude almost went plat with 'Like Water'

That was pretty silly on your part.

Drake didn't continue because drake was SCARED. Just like he was scared of Pusha & Luda before him.

Be real with urself

drake confronted common at the awards show and now that n*gga common is talking in interviews how he respects drake and thinks he's talented blah blah blah

common ALMOST went platinum with "Like Water" which was in 2000 when artists were going multi-platinum.... so that was pretty "silly" on your part fool

and I'm as real as it gets... drake is a real n*gga who raps about real sh*t he does in his life- falling in love with bi*ches, fu*king them, spending money, living the life you wish you had..... you the fake a.ss lame who prolly listens to wacka flocka and thinks he's real even though he never did and never will do half the tough sh*t he "raps" about

come get some
 6 years ago '10        #60
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
 anice718 said:
nah I'm just in law school and know how to talk....biiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch
yea ok your in law school cause that proves what
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago