Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 Da Ill One said:

THE NEXT PLAYSTATION, AT A GLANCE
Is called, or at least carries the working codename, "Orbis".
Is scheduled for a Holiday 2013 release.
Won't be backwards compatible with PS3 games.
Will lock new games to a PSN account as an anti-used games measure.
New games can be bought either on Blu-Ray or downloaded.
Current specs are an AMD x64 CPU and AMD Southern Islands GPU
fu*k Sony. This is why I was iffy about buying my PS3. How the fu*k can PS3 play PS1 games but not PS2? well I know which of the three next-gen consoles I'm gonna pass on first. Dont' really want that Wii U sh*t either but at least that still lets me play my Wii games. so Microsoft what's good with the new Xbox tho?

btw why don't they let these consoles ride out a bit longer? like damn i just bought my PS3 a month ago (mad late i know, but a n*gga is broke n can't afford sh*t on release) and now a new one's coming out next year? fu*k it tho I knew we were heading towards the next gen of consoles but they do this sh*t too fast for me.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 03-29-2012 at 09:59 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #142
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
fuk a playbi*chion
 03-29-2012, 10:07 AM         #143
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sony probably has a good marketing strat. for the name. Can't bash it flat out because of that.
 6 years ago '07        #144
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 DarkSidesHero said:
To everyone crying about possibly not having Backwards Compatibility, just keep your PS3. BC is going to be a thing of the past. Even MS gave up on it.

You kidding me? Take a look at Battlefield 3 on the PC in 1080p 60fps then look at the console versions. You WILL see a difference.

I understand where you coming from but I don't play fps games or games on the computer. What I am talking about is from one console to another pulse my TV has 1080p 3D 120hz and looks great. I know everything can always get better. Even if I had the best computer on the market in 6 months it will be old news. Until there is a huge change my PS3 is top of the line to me.

I think the next big thing is 4k right if they include this in the orbis that will mean I will have to buy a new tv to use that option. The orbis pulse the tv is going to cost so doe. How much better of a picture will I get ? Correct me if I am wrong from my understanding you have to have a movie screen to notice the difference 4k will bring to the table?
 03-29-2012, 10:58 AM         #145
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
IF this is true...you guys aren't reading it fully... You can still trade in games with this method...just if someone bought that game since it is used they would be locked out of all the content EXCEPT for the single player cmapaigns... (everything else will be unlocked with the purchase of an Online pass)
thats pretty much what EA does with their games right now. for example, madden 2012.

i doubt sony wouldnt make it BCC. that would just mean less PS3 games sold also.
 03-29-2012, 11:01 AM         #146
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Games are going to $70 next gen... lol @ $10
i think he meant the PS3 and 360 games will drop to like 10 when the new consoles are out.
 6 years ago '06        #147
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Too early to listen to these B.S. roomers. Most of it sound like sh*t. Aint none of that sh*t sticking to the next PS3. They would lose too much money and especially that garbage a.ss 2013 release date that's definitely not happening.
 03-29-2012, 11:22 AM         #148
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
unless they make the first 3d video game no one gives a fu*k, they are changing the name because Xbox has k!lled the Playstation moniker,
Did you read? Orbis is the CODENAME for the system. Holy sh*t people are dumb.
 03-29-2012, 11:25 AM         #149
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Did you read? Orbis is the CODENAME for the system. Holy sh*t people are dumb.
it said possible codename and it said it could be the actual name, why so mad though?
 6 years ago '10        #150
KillaJ008 4 heat pts
space
space
$874 | Props total: 465 465
sounds dumb
 6 years ago '06        #151
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,241 | Props total: 627 627
:dwillpaus e:
 6 years ago '04        #152
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,551 | Props total: 5172 5172
you know there is that one dude in this world who's ganna try to disable that anti bullsh*t if it happens...Right?
 6 years ago '07        #153
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
nintendo "dolphin"
 6 years ago '11        #154
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,847 | Props total: 5193 5193
Will read when I get off work
 03-29-2012, 01:22 PM         #155
cnypitbulls 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wont be backwards compatible?...............smh............motherfu* ker$ dont give A sh*t about the consumer just their damn wallets
 6 years ago '12        #156
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,612 | Props total: 2130 2130
Why are so many people saying fu*k Sony over rumors that are probably not true? There are other reasons to say fu*k sony, but not this. Just like the rumors for the 360, don't listen to them, because all of it is probably bullsh*t.
 03-29-2012, 01:38 PM         #157
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just read this on Tomshardware

The source also provided some specs, but we've heard these before: an AMD x64 CPU and an AMD Southern Islands GPU. Now let's point out one other small detail that may have not cropped up in the PlayStation 4 rumor mill before: AMD's support for BlueStacks. For the uninitiated, BlueStacks is an Android emulator for Windows 7 that allows the user to purchase and use Android apps from four markets, or import installed apps from their smartphone.

That said, given Sony's familiarity to Android, it's possible the company may be working with BlueStacks for a PlayStation version so that developers aren't required to create a PS4-specific version. This is speculation of course, but there's an underlying circle going on that may not be coincidental: Sony producing Android phones, AMD supporting an Android emulator, Sony using an AMD CPU and GPU in its console.
 6 years ago '06        #158
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DarkSidesHero said:
The source also provided some specs, but we've heard these before: an AMD x64 CPU and an AMD Southern Islands GPU. Now let's point out one other small detail that may have not cropped up in the PlayStation 4 rumor mill before: AMD's support for BlueStacks. For the uninitiated, BlueStacks is an Android emulator for Windows 7 that allows the user to purchase and use Android apps from four markets, or import installed apps from their smartphone.

That said, given Sony's familiarity to Android, it's possible the company may be working with BlueStacks for a PlayStation version so that developers aren't required to create a PS4-specific version. This is speculation of course, but there's an underlying circle going on that may not be coincidental: Sony producing Android phones, AMD supporting an Android emulator, Sony using an AMD CPU and GPU in its console.
Being a PC head, what are your thoughts on the highlighted specs for a console? How much of a jump wouldnt be from the current ps3?
 6 years ago '04        #159
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
 DarkSidesHero said:

that was also in the OP
 03-29-2012, 02:41 PM         #160
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KSoraci7 said:
Being a PC head, what are your thoughts on the highlighted specs for a console? How much of a jump wouldnt be from the current ps3?
I think the CPU/GPU specs are great. Southern islands is the latest GPU from AMD that's being used in their new 7900 series cards so Sony is giving us the newest hardware. If the rumors for MS using the GPU (forgot name of it) then Sony is beating them in that department. Ontop of that the PS4 GPU will support DX11 & 11.1 while the Xbox GPU if I recall can only support DX10. Then again I think Sony will just continue to use OpenGL so I don't think that point matters but I'm throwing it out there anyway.

As for the CPU, I'd like to know if its 4 or more cores CPU. This is the only part thats a little "weaker" if your compare the rumored specs for both systems. I'm using AMD in my PC but even I know the Intels perform better, but at a hefty price tag.

Graphically we WILL see a leap. It might not be a gigantic one in the beginning but it will impress people, especially people who don't game on a PC. Also I believe since the hardware for both consoles will be virtually identical we won't be seeing many problems with Multi-Plat games like we have this gen.

DIO if you read my post you would see nothing about Sony & Android connection is in the OP.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now