most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
128 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #101
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 mastermind_AD said:
I understand that but the PS3 is still up to date and does not look out dated and sh*t for me there is not really a need to change it out it plays blu rays surfs the net great looking video games and 7.1 surround sound. I am good and I just copped a Big a.ss TV that I can enjoy all the feature it has to offer. I just dont see what this new system could offer that I would need it now. It is like when you buy a new system you have to upgrade all your sh*t. But hey that's just me I can wait.

I dont know if it is true but I heard most these upgrade you can't even notice. Something about the human eye cant detect it unless you have some big 7ft screen not 7ft but you know what I mean.
oh no....
 6 years ago '04        #102
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 mastermind_AD said:
I understand that but the PS3 is still up to date and does not look out dated and sh*t for me there is not really a need to change it out it plays blu rays surfs the net great looking video games and 7.1 surround sound. I am good and I just copped a Big a.ss TV that I can enjoy all the feature it has to offer. I just dont see what this new system could offer that I would need it now. It is like when you buy a new system you have to upgrade all your sh*t. But hey that's just me I can wait.

I dont know if it is true but I heard most these upgrade you can't even notice. Something about the human eye cant detect it unless you have some big 7ft screen not 7ft but you know what I mean.
im with you man unless this is going to be a noticeable jump like the ps1 to ps2 and then to the ps3 whats the point have they even turned a profit yet on the ps3

arent they still selling ps2s at a good rate

unless this looks like real people walking around in a game or a pixar movie im controlling what are they upgrading for anyway with this system load games faster

this may be the one to make me call it a day on gaming
 6 years ago '05        #103
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
space
$17,106 | Props total: 3554 3554
@ this thread.
 6 years ago '05        #104
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,089 | Props total: 4223 4223
no backwards capability or used games..... hope the source is trolling, or i will be get a fresh 720

wait hold up... xbox on the same sh*t this sh*t is getting ugly

Last edited by JimDinO77; 03-28-2012 at 05:37 PM..
 03-28-2012, 05:36 PM         #105
VIrio 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man I had a ps1 ps2 PSP and three different ps3s but if all that sh*t above is true I aint coppin.... Until like year 3 or 4 and after mad price drops...and on black Friday...
 6 years ago '07        #106
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,682 | Props total: 447 447
 Jesszman said:
oh no....

I was not talking to you ain't you that ps3 app jacking off n*gga. Everybody on boxden hates you.

Ill can we get a section for people who want to discuss the tread maybe with passwords that you PM out to people.

Last edited by mastermind_AD; 03-28-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #107
space
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
I was not talking to you ain't you that you that ps3 app jacking off n*gga. Everybody on boxden hates you.

Ill can we get a section for people who want to discuss the tread maybe with passwords that you PM out to people.
Calm down child. You think i was bashing your post or something course ps3 isn't dated, but it surely could use some fine tuning here and there.

wait, are you saying that I brought the thread off-topic? Nah son, I didn't do anything. I jump in here and fanboys start coming at me. That happens in all threads

Last edited by Jesszman; 03-28-2012 at 05:46 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #108
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
im with you man unless this is going to be a noticeable jump like the ps1 to ps2 and then to the ps3 whats the point have they even turned a profit yet on the ps3

arent they still selling ps2s at a good rate

unless this looks like real people walking around in a game or a pixar movie im controlling what are they upgrading for anyway with this system load games faster

this may be the one to make me call it a day on gaming
nah, i can't really see there being a huge jump like ps2>ps3. Probably gonna have a good jump just not mind blowing. But yeah, they are still selling ps2's at a good rate. If anything, next-gen hardware could run the samartitan tech demo.
 6 years ago '11        #109
space
space
space
 dadon085 said:
Just like the next Xbox/Durango, we've heard from multiple sources that the Orbis will likewise have some kind of anti-used games measures built into the console. Here's how our main source says it's currently shaping up: new games for the system will be available one of two ways, either on a Blu-Ray disc or as a PSN download (yes, even full retail titles). If you buy the disc, it must be locked to a single PSN account, after which you can play the game, save the whole thing to your HDD, or peg it as "downloaded" in your account history and be free to download it at a later date.

Don't think you can simply buy the disc and stay offline, though; like many PC games these days, you'll need to have a PSN account and be online to even get the thing started.

If you then decide to trade that disc in, the pre-owned customer picking it up will be limited in what they can do. While our sources were unclear on how exactly the pre-owned customer side of things would work, it's believed used games will be limited to a trial mode or some other form of content restriction, with consumers having to pay a fee to unlock/register the full game.

why the face?
 6 years ago '11        #110
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
orbis doesn't sound like four.
 6 years ago '07        #111
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 153 153
I heard reading can be just as stimulating as playing the game
 6 years ago '06        #112
D.O.H. 
space
space
$5,073 | Props total: 748 748
don't like the no backwards compatibility, thats a mistake...its ok in a Slim model years after launch, but thats a big deal at release...and we all knew Sony and Microsoft were gonna try to cut down on the used game market, its k!lling their sells in games
 03-28-2012, 06:31 PM         #113
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
why the face?
the pre-owned customer picking it up will be limited in what they can do. While our sources were unclear on how exactly the pre-owned customer side of things would work, it's believed used games will be limited to a trial mode or some other form of content restriction, with consumers having to pay a fee to unlock/register the full game.
 6 years ago '11        #114
space
space
space
 bobby doobie said:
orbis doesn't sound like four.
That's the joke....

dadon085 said:
the pre-owned customer picking it up will be limited in what they can do. While our sources were unclear on how exactly the pre-owned customer side of things would work, it's believed used games will be limited to a trial mode or some other form of content restriction, with consumers having to pay a fee to unlock/register the full game.
So....you don't believe it or what?
 03-28-2012, 06:34 PM         #115
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant even front when I first saw the title I thought it said "Otis"
 6 years ago '08        #116
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
no bc means they will milk ps3 and try to get their money back. lol n*ggas still playing ps2s.
 6 years ago '08        #117
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 JimDinO77 said:
no backwards capability or used games..... hope the source is trolling, or i will be get a fresh 720

wait hold up... xbox on the same sh*t this sh*t is getting ugly
because they price of making games expensive In other words they want to see more profits.
 03-28-2012, 07:03 PM         #118
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To everyone crying about possibly not having Backwards Compatibility, just keep your PS3. BC is going to be a thing of the past. Even MS gave up on it.

mastermind_AD said:
You kidding me? Take a look at Battlefield 3 on the PC in 1080p 60fps then look at the console versions. You WILL see a difference.

Blacknitro said:
@ Orbis.

I mean, the Wii was a bad name, but it was catered towards light hearted people. Sony is for the snobs and they ain't go fucc with something named Orbis. They'll just move over to the next Xbox. Sony stay losing. SMH
Orbis is a CODENAME for the system you moron.

Last edited by DarkSidesHero; 03-28-2012 at 07:09 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #119
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163
Code-name or not, Orbis

03-28-2012, 07:24 PM         #120
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
That's the joke....

So....you don't believe it or what?
time will tell

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
89 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
166 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
134 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy