Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,910 | Props total: 21070 21070
 Jesszman said:
fine i take after xbox gamers, i dont play games no but seriously, how about we dont take this thread off-topic alright?
Then don't talk about how you won't buy it if it's not backward compatible since you don't own any fu*kin games
 6 years ago '11        #82
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Do you have proof that i dont have any games?
 6 years ago '05        #83
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Do you have proof that i dont have any games?

And you've already said most of those are rentals/trade ins.. And a good portion of them are free games from PS+ which you don't even own
 6 years ago '06        #84
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
Da Ill One threatening dudes not to go off topic and look what happens.. sh*t he even contributed to the fact it went off topic.. very ironic.
 6 years ago '11        #85
space
space
space
wipeout, and slyhd are the only plus games on there but of course there's no way to prove that im not lying to people on the internet. oh well, keeep going krayzie.

anyway, i like the download feature, makes me wonder how big hdds are going to be
 6 years ago '04        #86
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 Comic Book Guy said:
Da Ill One threatening dudes not to go off topic and look what happens.. sh*t he even contributed to the fact it went off topic.. very ironic.
Who says I can't go back now and delete everything including my own posts?
 03-28-2012, 02:54 PM         #87
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Orbis man, why you gotta let me down?

[pic - click to view]

YO bi*ch touched my orbis in miami
 6 years ago '11        #88
space
space
space
 drumgangP said:
YO bi*ch touched my orbis in miami
 6 years ago '06        #89
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1102 1102
 Da Ill One said:
Who says I can't go back now and delete everything including my own posts?
getting those two a days in, working them mod muscles, i see you!
 6 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Blacknitro said:
@ Orbis.

I mean, the Wii was a bad name, but it was catered towards light hearted people. Sony is for the snobs and they ain't go fucc with something named Orbis. They'll just move over to the next Xbox. Sony stay losing. SMH

its a codename

just like xbox's durango codename catering to rednecks
 6 years ago '05        #91
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:
its a codename

just like xbox's durango codename catering to rednecks
Durango is a Mexican state, pretty sure rednecks hate Mexicans

I'm still wondering why they chose a word to do with a circle, when so much about the 360 is based on the circle
 6 years ago '04        #92
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 DJ Krayzie said:

I'm still wondering why they chose a word to do with a circle, when so much about the 360 is based on the circle
Durango is also an SUV/truck Dodge Durango...hence the redneck reference...
 6 years ago '06        #93
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DJ Krayzie said:

the playstation controllers have an X a Box and a circle, i wonder where xbox got the name
 6 years ago '08        #94
King Jackson 86 heat pts86
space
space
$5,458 | Props total: 2083 2083
Man y'all stay flaming the Jizz guy

Would y'all feel bad if y'all saw his suicide note on the news? "I can't take it anymore; they just don't respect me!"

Would you?

Huh?

I wouldn't
 03-28-2012, 04:53 PM         #95
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gaming is dead tbh
 6 years ago '07        #96
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
I am not getting the new system any time soon that's if I buy it. I still have a lot of games I need to play on the PS3 not to mention my 360 and Wii. These company need to give these systems more time instead of putting sh*t out back to back. Only a grown up can afford this sh*t but between work and life how many games do they think I am going to finish not to mention how many Tv's I purchase for My PS3. ( thats not all sony fault)

70 dollars for a game :sad5: I am about to put my rim back up lol.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Durango is also an SUV/truck Dodge Durango...hence the redneck reference...
Well no sh*t

But the Xbox codename was also a Mexican state I think, so it's clear what Durango means. Gotta look at it in context.
 6 years ago '05        #98
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 mastermind_AD said:
I am not getting the new system any time soon that's if I buy it. I still have a lot of games I need to play on the PS3 not to mention my 360 and Wii. These company need to give these systems more time instead of putting sh*t out back to back. Only a grown up can afford this sh*t but between work and life how many games do they think I am going to finish not to mention how many Tv's I purchase for My PS3. ( thats not all sony fault)

70 dollars for a game :sad5: I am about to put my rim back up lol.
This is gonna end up as the longest cycle we've ever had
 03-28-2012, 05:19 PM         #99
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just like the next Xbox/Durango, we've heard from multiple sources that the Orbis will likewise have some kind of anti-used games measures built into the console. Here's how our main source says it's currently shaping up: new games for the system will be available one of two ways, either on a Blu-Ray disc or as a PSN download (yes, even full retail titles). If you buy the disc, it must be locked to a single PSN account, after which you can play the game, save the whole thing to your HDD, or peg it as "downloaded" in your account history and be free to download it at a later date.

Don't think you can simply buy the disc and stay offline, though; like many PC games these days, you'll need to have a PSN account and be online to even get the thing started.

If you then decide to trade that disc in, the pre-owned customer picking it up will be limited in what they can do. While our sources were unclear on how exactly the pre-owned customer side of things would work, it's believed used games will be limited to a trial mode or some other form of content restriction, with consumers having to pay a fee to unlock/register the full game.

6 years ago '07        #100
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 DJ Krayzie said:
This is gonna end up as the longest cycle we've ever had

I understand that but the PS3 is still up to date and does not look out dated and sh*t for me there is not really a need to change it out it plays blu rays surfs the net great looking video games and 7.1 surround sound. I am good and I just copped a Big a.ss TV that I can enjoy all the feature it has to offer. I just dont see what this new system could offer that I would need it now. It is like when you buy a new system you have to upgrade all your sh*t. But hey that's just me I can wait.

I dont know if it is true but I heard most these upgrade you can't even notice. Something about the human eye cant detect it unless you have some big 7ft screen not 7ft but you know what I mean.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy