Lil B - "Ima Eat Her A$$" [Music Video]

most viewed right now
 85
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
88 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
197 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Steph Kegels
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
0812 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$577 | Props total: 2 2
 6 years ago '12        #102
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 zogby said:


If you dont have a reaction like this you you need to see a doctor.
@ the vid

Dude sitting in the front just start cooking 30 seconds into the song like "Yep I eat a.ss"

random a.ss zooming in and out
 03-28-2012, 05:45 PM         #103
STR8HEAT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wtf i think the based one has just hit a new low smh
 6 years ago '06        #104
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,558 | Props total: 2681 2681
dis n|gga listening to an entirely different beat or what?..
 6 years ago '10        #105
GBREEZE 261 heat pts261
space
avatar space
space
$12,105 | Props total: 7536 7536
wow, wtf is this bullsh*t. u n*ggas are retarded for liking him......
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #106
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
who in the hell would make a song + video like this?...... Why must this guy need so much attention? This dude has some serious issues. btw his songs and video begs you to leave a comment...
 6 years ago '11        #107
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 alb20sd said:
Garbage like this make me hate my black side sometimes I swear you let one retard through the gate and a flood of morons that follow & then wonder why ppl like treyvon dies because the watch ignorance crap like this!! Im getting back into my deloron and going back to 1990 to stop anymore of this crap from coming out!

[pic - click to view]

Makes you hate your black side? No. The self-hate in your weak little mind and the lack of acceptance make you hate your black side. fu*k outta here. Then you had the nerve to mention Treyvon Martin. You ain't fu*kin black. And you ain't got no black side. You confused mixed up mulatto.
 6 years ago '12        #108
cubes 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
 swayze said:
Ok, so this nigg has a Janice principal. He needs to stop with the fake new age ca ca . It's clear it's all BS and is another form of satanism. 1st reason being it throws away the moral barriers.

Somebody needs to get at this dude as a Mc.Im all for cats making their money ,but somebody needs to really go at Lil b. sh*ts not even funny no more,he's a damn sideshow. A modern day minstrel. The knowledge he tries to kick is all emotional new age homo s3xual bs.
Lil B makes songs like this on purpose as a way of making fun of today's rappers. He does it to show ignorant sh*t sells nowadays. How can you dislike the message of his positive songs?


Last edited by cubes; 03-28-2012 at 06:40 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
ImInHerMouth 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,974 | Props total: 4718 4718
 swayze said:
Ok, so this nigg has a Janice principal. He needs to stop with the fake new age ca ca . It's clear it's all BS and is another form of satanism. 1st reason being it throws away the moral barriers.

Somebody needs to get at this dude as a Mc.Im all for cats making their money ,but somebody needs to really go at Lil b. sh*ts not even funny no more,he's a damn sideshow. A modern day minstrel. The knowledge he tries to kick is all emotional new age homo s3xual bs.
Out of all the sins you commit a day, for years, do you think you are a satanist yet?
 6 years ago '04        #111
liveson777 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,536 | Props total: 322 322
 iminhermouth said:
out of all the sins you commit a day, for years, do you think you are a satanist yet?
no...
 03-28-2012, 09:17 PM         #112
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'mma eat her b00ty, LMAO. B did it again.
 03-28-2012, 09:41 PM         #113
alb20sd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImInHerMouth said:
Makes you hate your black side? No. The self-hate in your weak little mind and the lack of acceptance make you hate your black side. fu*k outta here. Then you had the nerve to mention Treyvon Martin. You ain't fu*kin black. And you ain't got no black side. You confused mixed up mulatto.
Fool I don't hate my black side, Your taking my quote of out context I said looking at this fool being gay as hell makes me hate my black side AND I brought up Treyvon because dumbass like that set us back in this society and thats why ppl target us they way they do NO matter if its right or wrong. AND if I not black homie next time you turn off your lights tell me what you see!!
[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #114
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$6,163 | Props total: 611 611
 rapgamerdotcom said:
This n*gga lips look like a split sausage. LMAO.
:rofl:
 6 years ago '11        #115
mystic boy 367 heat pts367
space
avatar space
space
$5,148 | Props total: 163 163

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #116
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 6 years ago '10        #118
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 alb20sd said:
Fool I don't hate my black side, Your taking my quote of out context I said looking at this fool being gay as hell makes me hate my black side AND I brought up Treyvon because dumbass like that set us back in this society and thats why ppl target us they way they do NO matter if its right or wrong. AND if I not black homie next time you turn off your lights tell me what you see!!
[pic - click to view]

the only thing that setting you back is your inferiority complex and identity issues
 6 years ago '05        #119
Polo 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$288 | Props total: 33 33
He does it again...
 6 years ago '04        #120
ruff 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$26,645 | Props total: 2651 2651
 Hare Krishna said:
IF TRAYVON WAS BASED, HE'D BE ALIVE TODAY
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy