Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 09:11 PM         #101
more_fya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only local team I have in any of the major leagues is the Winnipeg Jets. And I've been a Red Wings fan since I even showed any interest in hockey. They were my favorite teacher's team at the time and I just started to like them too. Plus they already moved to Phoenix when I started casually watching hockey.
 6 years ago '04        #102
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,194 | Props total: 3340 3340
 HipHop Since 93 said:
Sometimes its more about the player than the team, when I was younger I was a Falcons fan because of Mike Vick even though I'm from Baltimore. I rep the ravens now. The Orioles have been horrible my whole life so I act like baseball doesn't exist, I have no problem wearing baseball fitteds/snapbacks from other cities though. Basketball? No team here, I liked the 6ers when AI was there. Now I rep the Wizards because they're the closest team to Baltimore. CP3 is my fav current player right now so I support the Clippers, but I dont claim them.

I see what you're saying...

I definitely have other teams that I enjoy to watch and as long as they are not playing my team is root for them. Blazers are one of my most respected franchises with the way they were drafting the players i saw the most potential in Brandon Roy Greg Oden Lamarcus Aldridge i still root for the Blazers in the West.

Rondo is one of my favorite players and so was KG, but i fu*king HATE the Celtics

At the end of the day though Detroit Sports still>>
 03-27-2012, 09:16 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born and raised in MIA until I was 8 when my parents split then I moved to ny with my moms

my pops and his whole side of the fam live in MIA (besides the ones in PR) and been a heat fan since forever so because of that I grew up a heat fan even tho I was also a huge MJ fan

I didnt get into football until I moved to ny so thats y I became a giants fan and I been reppin those teams since day 1 and if any n*gga got a problem with that can eat a d!ck

what I dont get is the n*ggaz from ny who hated on the knicks their whole lives and repped other teams think its ok to hop on the bangwagon now because of all the superstars they gettin

I find that worse

if u aint gonna rep ur home teams fine by me nobody chooses where to live as little kids anyway

but what I cant stand is n*ggaz that change their teams because of losing their favorite superstar
or their team not winning any games

DWade is the best player/my favorite player in the nba, if he left (God forbid) I be super pissed but Ill always & forever rep my Heat

same Goes for my G-Men:agreement6:
 6 years ago '05        #104
Based_One 79 heat pts79
space
space
$9,711 | Props total: 7021 7021
Vikings - Milwaukee doesn't have a football team and I just never liked the Packers. NFC Central game were played heavy and I just fell in love watching Randall Cunningham, Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Robert Smith, Dwayne Rudd do their thing. Had plenty chances to jump to the "hometown team" but it don't work like that once I chose my team i'm was riding with em for life.

P.S Ponder>>> Ya Favorite QB
 6 years ago '08        #105
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Giants, Because of my father(Who's still in Brooklyn)
Heat, because mother took me to first NBa game in the old arena
UCF- Because thats my school
UK-Because of Brandon Knight

I lived in Broward which is the county above Dade count. Miami sports broadcast in my area. So growing up down here it's heat ball or no NBA. I don't know a damn thing about dolphins or um football, as for the knicks I never liked them in my few years in Brooklyn dispute respecting Ewing mainly because he's Jamaican and a great player so.......

Don't watch hockey or baseball. I have no issues giving Marlins or Panthers a try but it's hard when your not into the sport. Been to 1 game in the old Marlins ballpark and I swear they put me next to/ behind a wall in the old ballpark and the corndogs gave me diarrhea.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 03-27-2012 at 09:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #106
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
everyone has legit reasons in most cases, but there is plenty of bandwagonry going on in bxsc.

i root for the cowboys but we have the titans in state. i was cowboys fan wayyyyyy before the oilers moved. and i was/am a lakers fan on the low before we got an nba team, but i love the hometown grizzlies
 6 years ago '11        #107
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Veno da Don said:

I definitely have other teams that I enjoy to watch and as long as they are not playing my team is root for them. Blazers are one of my most respected franchises with the way they were drafting the players i saw the most potential in Brandon Roy Greg Oden Lamarcus Aldridge i still root for the Blazers in the West.

Rondo is one of my favorite players and so was KG, but i fu*king HATE the Celtics

6 years ago '11        #108
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
 Veno da Don said:

6 years ago '04        #109
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
i'm from ny, but i reps the magic and dolphins
 6 years ago '08        #110
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
n*ggas don't rep a sports team in their area because they're not good? Definition of fu*king bandwagon
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #111
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Nyse03 said:
Iono if i could fu*ks with you on this. I been a Lebron fan since he was in high school. I never was a Cavs fan...and will never be a Heat fan. Im cool with him winning MVPs and thats it. Not rooting for the whole team over one guy.
Never said i loved them BUT in order for Moss to get a ring the Patriots had to win so i rooted for the team to win. You were never a cavs or heat fan but you wanted them to win right? Same ideal here with Moss. I don't act like I been down with the team since day 1 but I just want that man to get the ring. fu*kin Giants...
 6 years ago '04        #112
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,764 | Props total: 13148 13148
^^^
 6 years ago '11        #113
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 StuNNa said:
^^^
Yanks 2nd in AL east this year
 6 years ago '06        #114
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
Love 4 MVP

Ponder #Swag

Mauer 4 MVP/Triple Crown/ HOF

Marquies 4 Heisman

Rodney 4 Naismith

I don't know sh*t about hockey but I rep the Wild too when the wolves aren't on.

I don't care if people rep teams from out of town. I just can't stand the new n*ggas that want to be front runners and talk sh*t. I went to a school full of those type of as*holes when the saints won the superbowl.
 6 years ago '06        #115
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,349 | Props total: 1426 1426
bandwagoners!
 6 years ago '08        #116
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 ALTheGreatS said:
What's the problem with reppin' a team that's not from your city ? I'm a Knick fan but LeBron is one of my favorite players. Hence when the Heat is playing, I'm rooting for them cause LeBron is a favorite player of mine. Now if the Heat are playing the Knicks then it's NY do or die. But it doesn't mean I think less of the Heat. A great team that has one of my fave's playing for them. It's really not that serious. I think we all love Basketball as a sport and whether your rooting for your home town or an away team for whatever reason , it shouldn't matter cause your love for the game is all that matters.

And you have a problem with my ideology you can hob my knob
[pic - click to view]

Better yet Hob My 'Bandwagon'
When you root for Lebron you are rooting against the Knicks n*gga

Randy Moss is one of my favorite football players of all time. When he was a Patriot I didn't want him to succeed... EVER.

How the fu*k does that even make sense to you?
 03-27-2012, 10:03 PM         #117
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Knicks change they roster too much for my liking..no one everr stays a knick
 6 years ago '06        #118
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,379 | Props total: 5660 5660
p.s. SUPER EAGLES ALL DAY
 03-27-2012, 10:07 PM         #119
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I fall under the "VIRGINIA" category.

I've always been different from my family though. Growing up my family was full of Giants fans (family is from NY) and a few Boys fans (my uncle played for them in the early 90s)

But I said fu*k that and rooted for New England as a child (one of the first games I remember seeing they beat someone 7-6 and I was just attracted to that sh*t)

Eventually the Ravens moved to Maryland and I kinda just latched onto them.. I was the only one in the house that was happy when we beat down NYG in that bowl

Been a Kings fan since the "glory days" and stayed with them. I've been to their games before so miss me with that other sh*t.

I don't watch baseball or hockey. But it's VT for everything college.

I was lucky enough to move around since age 13 so I wasn't stuck in the same sh*thole all my life like you other guys. So I gotta catch my teams when I can.

Last edited by Flacco Da Gawd; 03-27-2012 at 10:10 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #120
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 Dy-nasty said:
When you root for Lebron you are rooting against the Knicks n*gga

Randy Moss is one of my favorite football players of all time. When he was a Patriot I didn't want him to succeed... EVER.

How the fu*k does that even make sense to you?
Guess we think differently. It's alright tomorrow's another day. It's not that serious. We'll be alright.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy