Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,052 | Props total: 4781 4781
I can understand why some would choose an outside team , esp. considering your fam's ties. But yea, I just can't see myself not rooting for STL's squads. I just can't. When it comes to NBA, I'm a huge Bron fan and therefore I root for the Heat
 03-27-2012, 08:32 PM         #82
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't live in a sports city. But I'm halfway between Tampa and Miami on the Southwest coast of Florida, Fort Myers (where Deion Sanders is from, and that f*ggot Plies.) I don't like any Tampa or Miami teams though. I do like the Florida State Seminoles, and the Jacksonville Jaguars though. For basketball and baseball I like the Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox because of WGN, Jordan and Frank Thomas.

I've had a lifelong hatred of anything Miami or Tampa when it comes to sports, guess it was Dan Marino and the Bucs with them ugly a.ss jerseys and scrub teams in the early 90s. Rays weren't around. I did root for the Marlins against the Indians and Yankees in the World Series. But it's still White Sox all day, and now it's fu*k them f*ggots with their new ugly a.ss jerseys and stealing Buehrle and Ozzie with their gay a.ss center field rainbow dolphin home run contraption Heat were alright with me back in the day, didn't hate them, but it was Jordan and the Bulls again, all day.
 6 years ago '07        #83
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,001 | Props total: 7476 7476
 whothebestmc said:
your account name is captain fresh, I call bullsh*t on the la didn't have an nba team, you are a 60 year old with the name captain fresh?

once again

Captain Fresh said:
clever, nahhhh bra from Louisiana.
 6 years ago '09        #84
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
rep my local teams
 6 years ago '11        #85
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
Sometimes its more about the player than the team, when I was younger I was a Falcons fan because of Mike Vick even though I'm from Baltimore. I rep the ravens now. The Orioles have been horrible my whole life so I act like baseball doesn't exist, I have no problem wearing baseball fitteds/snapbacks from other cities though. Basketball? No team here, I liked the 6ers when AI was there. Now I rep the Wizards because they're the closest team to Baltimore. CP3 is my fav current player right now so I support the Clippers, but I dont claim them.
 6 years ago '07        #86
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
I love all my NY teams and could never hop off them cause of some favorite player

I rep the tar heels in basketball and football cause I graduated from UNC and live in Charlotte now

I hate how dudes gotta rep 2 different colleges for football and basketball
 6 years ago '11        #87
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
 Captain Fresh said:

once again
oh I didn't see that my bad, people normally don't say LA for anything but los angeles I just a.ssumed. My mistake
 6 years ago '07        #88
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,408 | Props total: 889 889
Chi-Town born and raised. Wherever my path takes me around the 50 states and/or overseas will NEVER rep another cities teams no matter what. When it's world events will always pull for the US teams. The only time I might have a bias towards another squad is when the two teams are not from Chicago and one of those teams has any Chicago area players on their squads, or whenever I may have a wager on the line. Fairweather and bandwagon fans are the worst...just as bad as those cats that rep the names on the back instead of the names on the front.
 6 years ago '04        #89
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329

Detroit Sports>>
 6 years ago '09        #90
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,628 | Props total: 2738 2738
 mastahkillah said:
I love all my NY teams and could never hop off them cause of some favorite player

I rep the tar heels in basketball and football cause I graduated from UNC and live in Charlotte now

I hate how dudes gotta rep 2 different colleges for football and basketball
In my scenario, UC was never good at Football when I was coming up, so I adopted OSU because my dad did, but UC Basketball since forever, never was into OSU Basketball.
 6 years ago '05        #91
PussyFiend 
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 637 637

The 4 heatless bandwagon fans avoiding the hell out of this thread? where you clowns at? come in here and explain ...

them dudes be on here every single day sweating profusely defending LeRobin and the heat up until all kinds of hours of the night....

funny thing is...dudes don't even live any where near florida

geeks
 6 years ago '07        #92
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 ReggieA said:
In my scenario, UC was never good at Football when I was coming up, so I adopted OSU because my dad did, but UC Basketball since forever, never was into OSU Basketball.
I respect that cause both of those colleges from Ohio

Im talking about dudes who rep say for instance Duke in basketball, and Ohio state or Alabama in football

Them dudes are the ones I can't stand
 6 years ago '04        #93
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 Got Cheeve? said:
Don't live in a sports city. But I'm halfway between Tampa and Miami on the Southwest coast of Florida, Fort Myers (where Deion Sanders is from, and that f*ggot Plies.) I don't like any Tampa or Miami teams though. I do like the Florida State Seminoles, and the Jacksonville Jaguars though. For basketball and baseball I like the Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox because of WGN, Jordan and Frank Thomas.

I've had a lifelong hatred of anything Miami or Tampa when it comes to sports, guess it was Dan Marino and the Bucs with them ugly a.ss jerseys and scrub teams in the early 90s. Rays weren't around. I did root for the Marlins against the Indians and Yankees in the World Series. But it's still White Sox all day, and now it's fu*k them f*ggots with their new ugly a.ss jerseys and stealing Buehrle and Ozzie with their gay a.ss center field rainbow dolphin home run contraption Heat were alright with me back in the day, didn't hate them, but it was Jordan and the Bulls again, all day.
I think we can officially refer to the Marlins as the Gayfish now
 6 years ago '11        #94
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
I was a uconn basketball fan and a michigan fan for football until uconn made it up to D1 now its all uconn
 6 years ago '09        #95
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '04        #96
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,664 | Props total: 3231 3231
from richmond, va...no sports teams and i grew up watchin the Cowboys on TV...i enjoy watching the Kings play too but i'm not as big a basketball fan as i am football so i'm not as up on my bball game as i am with football
 03-27-2012, 09:01 PM         #97
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
From Ohio, hence the Buckeyes and Browns.
Lived in NY as a kid, first baseball game was a Yankees game
Same with Lakers, went out to LA to visit my uncle when i was 9 and watched Kobe and Shaq in 98.
Currently live in OKC and been sitting front row at Thunder games for 3 years now so kinda picked them up too.
 6 years ago '08        #98
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
there are plenty of players and a couple of teams i enjoy watching (since i like bball in general). but i cant even imagine leaving the pistons hanging to rep another city's team
 6 years ago '06        #99
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Born in the bay, still living here so I rep for my Warriors and Raiders as I was raised closer to Oakland than San Fran. My parents actually tried to raise me as a 49ers fan but I wasn't having it
 6 years ago '11        #100
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,518 | Props total: 38 38
I always hated UMD Terps basketball because of Gary Williams plus they never recruited the good local players (Melo, Durant, Beasley, Rudy Gay, Ty Lawson, Etc.) so I usually rep Georgetown.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy