Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
 173
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 124
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 103
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #541
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
I think im one of the few Philly posters on here that reps all the teams from my hometown. Ive noticed quite a few Eagles/Heat fans or Eagles/Lakers fans
 5 years ago '05        #542
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30060 30060
I wonder how much the owners pay y'all to go hard for these teams tho


do you get to ride that float with the team ?
 5 years ago '05        #543
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
Listen bx i know everybody doesnt stay in a goat state like florida and thats fine some people gotta stay in alabama or arkanasas etc. Its dudes that stay in states who have teams rep sh*t on the other coast i dont care how bad my team is i will never rep a team or state that im not from. For example the marlins havent been good the past few years, the panthers havent been either they made the playoff last year and it was a 10 year drought before that. The bucs havent been good either we rebuilding the hurricanes havent been good for years also only team good in my sig right now is the heat but i rep my teams no matter what good or bad. Ive seen the bucs win one, marlins win two, panthers hurricanes won a few national championships, and ive seen the heat win two. Alot of dudes on bx like to go with the team thats hot or popular but i stay true to my state and rep them good or bad.
 11-03-2012, 11:55 AM         #544
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Listen bx i know everybody doesnt stay in a goat state like florida and thats fine some people gotta stay in alabama or arkanasas etc. Its dudes that stay in states who have teams rep sh*t on the other coast i dont care how bad my team is i will never rep a team or state that im not from. For example the marlins havent been good the past few years, the panthers havent been either they made the playoff last year and it was a 10 year drought before that. The bucs havent been good either we rebuilding the hurricanes havent been good for years also only team good in my sig right now is the heat but i rep my teams no matter what good or bad. Ive seen the bucs win one, marlins win two, panthers hurricanes wona few national championships, and ive seen the heat win two. Alot of dudes on bx like to go with the team thats hot or popular but i stay true to my state and rep them good or bad
Why don't you rep the Fins lil n*gga? How are you gonna be South Florida'd out and then be a Bucs fan?
 5 years ago '05        #545
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$25,375 | Props total: 8052 8052
 Megamind said:
Why don't you rep the Fins lil n*gga? How are you gonna be South Florida'd out and then be a Bucs fan?
ive never liked the dolphins my aunt stays in tampa and i remember i used to wear that orange and red buc jersey in elementary school with pride And tampa is 3 hours from me so its not on another coast Its not like the bucs are contenders im not picking the best team in my state like people on bx do
 11-03-2012, 12:25 PM         #546
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
I wonder how much the owners pay y'all to go hard for these teams tho


do you get to ride that float with the team ?
I'm guessing this dude isn't from LA.
 5 years ago '06        #547
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$12,533 | Props total: 1036 1036
Mostly b/c Alabama is void of any professional team
 11-03-2012, 12:28 PM         #548
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
I'm guessing this dude isn't from LA.
He's from NY you can spot the bandwagon lames a mile away
 11-03-2012, 12:29 PM         #549
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 titanreese said:
Mostly b/c Alabama is void of any professional team
this....
 5 years ago '08        #550
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
avatar space
space
$38,748 | Props total: 8971 8971
Half of BX would be gone if Ronnie enforced this rule.
 5 years ago '08        #551
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
If it takes longer than 1 sentence to explain why you're a fan of a team then you're probably a bandwagon hopper.



Lots of em in this thread.
 5 years ago '11        #552
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 11-03-2012, 12:52 PM         #553
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
If it takes longer than 1 sentence to explain why you're a fan of a team then you're probably a bandwagon hopper.



Lots of em in this thread.
Or they're from a state without a team and are explaining why they are fans of the teams they like....
 5 years ago '05        #554
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
avatar space
space
$75,857 | Props total: 30060 30060
exactly no one in here is on any nfl or nba teams payroll
 5 years ago '08        #555
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Megamind said:
Or they're from a state without a team and are explaining why they are fans of the teams they like....
You can explain that your state doesnt have a football team in one sentence.
 11-03-2012, 12:57 PM         #556
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tecnique said:
You can explain that your state doesnt have a football team in one sentence.
True
 5 years ago '07        #557
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
avatar space
space
$53,668 | Props total: 38450 38450
 5 years ago '11        #558
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 Bouncer said:
Dude said nice photoshop like we all haven't seen his sig sayin clips thunder heat... fu*k outta here
 WillieMaysHayes said:


so if i said i seen your mom sucking my d!ck, i wudnt have to show proof?


waiting on the reply sir
 5 years ago '12        #559
Mr Fujaveli 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$23,433 | Props total: 12798 12798
I do
 01-18-2013, 11:04 PM         #560
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Fujaveli said:
I do
Nobody cares, f*ggot
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy