Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
114 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Childish Gambino is the offspring of 50 Cent and Kanye West
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaVar Ball Argues Why Lakers Would Never Trade Lonzo Ball For Kawhi Leonard
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #521
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 maxnn said:
How the fu*k are you gonna root for 2 teams in the same sport

In the same conference

In the same division :lebroncmonson:
In the same city
 6 years ago '05        #522
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$10,553 | Props total: 3277 3277
 LAwLB15 said:
so leme get this str8...u dont care about ur team its just about ur city??

see thats the difference between me and people like u...its not about the location to me its about the TEAM

I been a giants/heat fan all my life...if either of those teams relocated (idc where) or if I moved to another city (dont matter where) im still gonna be a fan of those 2 teams no matter what

so to me that makes me a bigger fan than those "I rep my city" n*ggaz

to each his own tho

netlost/knickslost/jetslost im out this bi*ch
Damn I laughed so hard my girl woke up pissed. n*gga it's 100% about the name on the front of the Jersey. Who you think they playin for? So you saying I shouldn't be a Nets fan? So who should be?..only lame as n*ggas from Jersey who can't get over the fact they ain't got the market for the NBA? Like really think about it. Im sticking to my thread title. Y'all n*ggas acting like I contradicted myself. I just stuck to the script hoez. It's all about the team until they move...and if and when that happens...fu*k em. They ain't playin for my city nomore. Them n*ggas ain't bringing no revenue over here. If I gotta go to another state for the champ parade then I'm living a damn lie. Why can't you accept I love New York sports? Where u from?
 6 years ago '05        #523
BigBent06 
space
space
$237 | Props total: 2 2
Well I'm from area and when I fell in love wit football we had no team, so I learned to like the cowboys cause of emmit. When we got a team I rooting for them on the side. I changed from Dallas to minny cause I wanted to play wr and they had cc but was always too big. So I watched wr to learn how to be a good receiver so can play tight end. That and the fact jags fans suck is why I don't like then
 6 years ago '09        #524
ImAMonster 418 heat pts418
space
space
$37,902 | Props total: 11823 11823
I rep all teams from my city. fu*k the Hawks and Braves tho. And fu*k Matt Ryan too while we're at it.
 11-03-2012, 01:07 AM         #525
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Orleans didn't have a basketball team when I started to get into basketball. I'm not enough of a football fan to have a team. I grew up watching the Lakers, so I grew into a fan. I'd prefer to be a fan of something I actually enjoy than to just pull for a team that gives me no enjoyment just because of the location. Besides I tend to pull against the home teams because of all of the bandwagon fans that come out when the teams are doing well, sh*ts disgusting.
 6 years ago '12        #526
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
Let's see here...

In the NBA my hometown team in my formative years totally disrespected the city so I was never gonna pull for them heavy. If it's them vs the Lakers, I'll root for them though.

I'm a Yankee fan because I always liked Gary Sheffield and DJ and I love how professional that whole organization is, even if George Steinbrenner was type mean to people

Then the Eagles because they had McNabb and they mess with black QBs and I used to like Andy Reid but he messing up right now man iono what's going on. College teams are home state ones.
 11-03-2012, 10:12 AM         #527
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Damn I laughed so hard my girl woke up pissed. n*gga it's 100% about the name on the front of the Jersey. Who you think they playin for? So you saying I shouldn't be a Nets fan? So who should be?..only lame as n*ggas from Jersey who can't get over the fact they ain't got the market for the NBA? Like really think about it. Im sticking to my thread title. Y'all n*ggas acting like I contradicted myself. I just stuck to the script hoez. It's all about the team until they move...and if and when that happens...fu*k em. They ain't playin for my city nomore. Them n*ggas ain't bringing no revenue over here. If I gotta go to another state for the champ parade then I'm living a damn lie. Why can't you accept I love New York sports? Where u from?
so u get a paas for "claiming" to be a knicks fan to now hoping on another teams bandwagon

but u knock n*ggaz who been a loyal fan to a particular team for years just because that team doesnt play in their city?

like I said b4 to each his own x2
 11-03-2012, 10:14 AM         #528
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yanks, Knicks, Giants, Rangers
 6 years ago '05        #529
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,341 | Props total: 39653 39653
 SOCIALITE said:
New Orleans didn't have a basketball team when I started to get into basketball. I'm not enough of a football fan to have a team. I grew up watching the Lakers, so I grew into a fan. I'd prefer to be a fan of something I actually enjoy than to just pull for a team that gives me no enjoyment just because of the location. Besides I tend to pull against the home teams because of all of the bandwagon fans that come out when the teams are doing well, sh*ts disgusting.
n*ggas don't get that part. Lakers are 0-3 and I'm tight now imagine feelin that every season being a Knicks or nets fan

fu*k that sh*t blood
 6 years ago '09        #530
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,753 | Props total: 34770 34770
 SOCIALITE said:
fu*kin f*ggot
 6 years ago '07        #531
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,577 | Props total: 557 557
My state don't have a team so I rep the closest one (Knicks)

8 - 4 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 101 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 16-22, Rank #607 | Aug 16: 47-24, Rank #82 | Aug 15: 53-44, Rank #135 | Aug 14: 155-91, Rank #48 | Aug 13: 64-32, Rank #54 | Aug 12: 212-123, Rank #30 | Aug 11: 333-187, Rank #38 | Aug 10: 1090-567, Rank #11 | Aug 09: 2-1, Rank #328 | Aug 08: 3-1, Rank #625 *
 11-03-2012, 10:28 AM         #532
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bandwagon fans run rampant on bx, some of the sigs on here have me
 6 years ago '11        #533
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 6 years ago '07        #534
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1505 1505
I think im one of the few Philly posters on here that reps all the teams from my hometown. Ive noticed quite a few Eagles/Heat fans or Eagles/Lakers fans
 6 years ago '05        #535
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,341 | Props total: 39653 39653
I wonder how much the owners pay y'all to go hard for these teams tho

do you get to ride that float with the team ?
 6 years ago '05        #536
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,164 | Props total: 9642 9642
Listen bx i know everybody doesnt stay in a goat state like florida and thats fine some people gotta stay in alabama or arkanasas etc. Its dudes that stay in states who have teams rep sh*t on the other coast i dont care how bad my team is i will never rep a team or state that im not from. For example the marlins havent been good the past few years, the panthers havent been either they made the playoff last year and it was a 10 year drought before that. The bucs havent been good either we rebuilding the hurricanes havent been good for years also only team good in my sig right now is the heat but i rep my teams no matter what good or bad. Ive seen the bucs win one, marlins win two, panthers hurricanes won a few national championships, and ive seen the heat win two. Alot of dudes on bx like to go with the team thats hot or popular but i stay true to my state and rep them good or bad.
 11-03-2012, 10:55 AM         #537
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TattooedMPsz said:
Listen bx i know everybody doesnt stay in a goat state like florida and thats fine some people gotta stay in alabama or arkanasas etc. Its dudes that stay in states who have teams rep sh*t on the other coast i dont care how bad my team is i will never rep a team or state that im not from. For example the marlins havent been good the past few years, the panthers havent been either they made the playoff last year and it was a 10 year drought before that. The bucs havent been good either we rebuilding the hurricanes havent been good for years also only team good in my sig right now is the heat but i rep my teams no matter what good or bad. Ive seen the bucs win one, marlins win two, panthers hurricanes wona few national championships, and ive seen the heat win two. Alot of dudes on bx like to go with the team thats hot or popular but i stay true to my state and rep them good or bad
Why don't you rep the Fins lil n*gga? How are you gonna be South Florida'd out and then be a Bucs fan?
 6 years ago '05        #538
MP 52 heat pts52
space
space
$26,164 | Props total: 9642 9642
 Megamind said:
Why don't you rep the Fins lil n*gga? How are you gonna be South Florida'd out and then be a Bucs fan?
ive never liked the dolphins my aunt stays in tampa and i remember i used to wear that orange and red buc jersey in elementary school with pride And tampa is 3 hours from me so its not on another coast Its not like the bucs are contenders im not picking the best team in my state like people on bx do
 11-03-2012, 11:25 AM         #539
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dun Language said:
I wonder how much the owners pay y'all to go hard for these teams tho

do you get to ride that float with the team ?
I'm guessing this dude isn't from LA.
 6 years ago '06        #540
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1374 1374
Mostly b/c Alabama is void of any professional team
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
135 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
93 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Biggest fall off in music industry history :tylereww:
102 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
144 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
91 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
64 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy