most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #521
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
been rootin' for the knicks since forever for better or worst.

i wish i was born in boston though, i fu*kin love the celtics.

no homo/plz don't bump this in the season.
 5 years ago '08        #522
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Nice Nets signature..............
Lol I guess he lived up to his expectations but he had to know the nets were moving when he wrote that.
 5 years ago '08        #523
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
lol at these essays
 5 years ago '05        #524
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
 maxnn said:
So you created this thread yet you repping the nets now
 Dun Language said:
he use to call me all sorts of names for being a laker fan and now he switch sides

can u Blane him tho
 YoungRay20 said:
Lol I guess he lived up to his expectations but he had to know the nets were moving when he wrote that.
Woooooow. How many times do i have to say im still and will always be a New York Knick fan. Just like i'll always be a New York Met fan, and a New York Jet fan, and a New York Islander fan. See the pattern? Tell yall cities to step they sh*t up.

Maybe i need to make a longer sig for those who dont get the concept. The whole reason i became a Knick fan in the first place way back when is because they play for MY CITY. It damn sure wasnt because they were winning championships. So how can i not be a Net fan and the play in my backyard? It damn sure aint because they been winning chips either. I rep everything about my city. Yall just gonna have to be mad. Fake a.ss fans.

Oh....and fu*k the New Jersey Nets. Brooklyn keep on takin it.

Last edited by Nyse03; 10-06-2012 at 07:14 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #525
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
How the fu*k are you gonna root for 2 teams in the same sport

In the same conference

In the same division
 5 years ago '05        #526
wmsproductions 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$587 | Props total: 24 24
#bostonnnn
 11-02-2012, 11:59 PM         #527
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Woooooow. How many times do i have to say im still and will always be a New York Knick fan. Just like i'll always be a New York Met fan, and a New York Jet fan, and a New York Islander fan. See the pattern? Tell yall cities to step they sh*t up.

Maybe i need to make a longer sig for those who dont get the concept. The whole reason i became a Knick fan in the first place way back when is because they play for MY CITY. It damn sure wasnt because they were winning championships. So how can i not be a Net fan and the play in my backyard? It damn sure aint because they been winning chips either. I rep everything about my city. Yall just gonna have to be mad. Fake a.ss fans.

Oh....and fu*k the New Jersey Nets. Brooklyn keep on takin it.

so leme get this str8...u dont care about ur team its just about ur city??

see thats the difference between me and people like u...its not about the location to me its about the TEAM

I been a giants/heat fan all my life...if either of those teams relocated (idc where) or if I moved to another city (dont matter where) im still gonna be a fan of those 2 teams no matter what

so to me that makes me a bigger fan than those "I rep my city" n*ggaz

to each his own tho

netlost/knickslost/jetslost im out this bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #528
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 maxnn said:
How the fu*k are you gonna root for 2 teams in the same sport

In the same conference

In the same division
In the same city
 5 years ago '05        #529
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:
so leme get this str8...u dont care about ur team its just about ur city??

see thats the difference between me and people like u...its not about the location to me its about the TEAM

I been a giants/heat fan all my life...if either of those teams relocated (idc where) or if I moved to another city (dont matter where) im still gonna be a fan of those 2 teams no matter what

so to me that makes me a bigger fan than those "I rep my city" n*ggaz

to each his own tho

netlost/knickslost/jetslost im out this bi*ch
Damn I laughed so hard my girl woke up pissed. n*gga it's 100% about the name on the front of the Jersey. Who you think they playin for? So you saying I shouldn't be a Nets fan? So who should be?..only lame as n*ggas from Jersey who can't get over the fact they ain't got the market for the NBA? Like really think about it. Im sticking to my thread title. Y'all n*ggas acting like I contradicted myself. I just stuck to the script hoez. It's all about the team until they move...and if and when that happens...fu*k em. They ain't playin for my city nomore. Them n*ggas ain't bringing no revenue over here. If I gotta go to another state for the champ parade then I'm living a damn lie. Why can't you accept I love New York sports? Where u from?
 5 years ago '05        #530
BigBent06 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 0 0
Well I'm from area and when I fell in love wit football we had no team, so I learned to like the cowboys cause of emmit. When we got a team I rooting for them on the side. I changed from Dallas to minny cause I wanted to play wr and they had cc but was always too big. So I watched wr to learn how to be a good receiver so can play tight end. That and the fact jags fans suck is why I don't like then
 5 years ago '09        #531
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,417 | Props total: 10541 10541
I rep all teams from my city. fu*k the Hawks and Braves tho. And fu*k Matt Ryan too while we're at it.
 11-03-2012, 02:07 AM         #532
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Orleans didn't have a basketball team when I started to get into basketball. I'm not enough of a football fan to have a team. I grew up watching the Lakers, so I grew into a fan. I'd prefer to be a fan of something I actually enjoy than to just pull for a team that gives me no enjoyment just because of the location. Besides I tend to pull against the home teams because of all of the bandwagon fans that come out when the teams are doing well, sh*ts disgusting.
 5 years ago '12        #533
kennypedia 
space
space
space
$758 | Props total: 266 266
Let's see here...

In the NBA my hometown team in my formative years totally disrespected the city so I was never gonna pull for them heavy. If it's them vs the Lakers, I'll root for them though.

I'm a Yankee fan because I always liked Gary Sheffield and DJ and I love how professional that whole organization is, even if George Steinbrenner was type mean to people

Then the Eagles because they had McNabb and they mess with black QBs and I used to like Andy Reid but he messing up right now man iono what's going on. College teams are home state ones.
 11-03-2012, 11:12 AM         #534
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
Damn I laughed so hard my girl woke up pissed. n*gga it's 100% about the name on the front of the Jersey. Who you think they playin for? So you saying I shouldn't be a Nets fan? So who should be?..only lame as n*ggas from Jersey who can't get over the fact they ain't got the market for the NBA? Like really think about it. Im sticking to my thread title. Y'all n*ggas acting like I contradicted myself. I just stuck to the script hoez. It's all about the team until they move...and if and when that happens...fu*k em. They ain't playin for my city nomore. Them n*ggas ain't bringing no revenue over here. If I gotta go to another state for the champ parade then I'm living a damn lie. Why can't you accept I love New York sports? Where u from?
so u get a paas for "claiming" to be a knicks fan to now hoping on another teams bandwagon

but u knock n*ggaz who been a loyal fan to a particular team for years just because that team doesnt play in their city?

like I said b4 to each his own x2
 11-03-2012, 11:14 AM         #535
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yanks, Knicks, Giants, Rangers
 5 years ago '05        #536
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
 SOCIALITE said:
New Orleans didn't have a basketball team when I started to get into basketball. I'm not enough of a football fan to have a team. I grew up watching the Lakers, so I grew into a fan. I'd prefer to be a fan of something I actually enjoy than to just pull for a team that gives me no enjoyment just because of the location. Besides I tend to pull against the home teams because of all of the bandwagon fans that come out when the teams are doing well, sh*ts disgusting.
n*ggas don't get that part. Lakers are 0-3 and I'm tight now imagine feelin that every season being a Knicks or nets fan

fu*k that sh*t blood
 5 years ago '09        #537
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 22639 22639
 SOCIALITE said:
fu*kin f*ggot
 5 years ago '07        #538
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,478 | Props total: 411 411
My state don't have a team so I rep the closest one (Knicks)
 11-03-2012, 11:28 AM         #539
BADmeetsEVIL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bandwagon fans run rampant on bx, some of the sigs on here have me
 5 years ago '11        #540
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy