most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
101 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #501
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,973 | Props total: 10628 10628
My state didn't have an NBA or NFL team (Maryland). Dc was the closest but not really md....I fu*king hate the redskins and bullets were a.ss cheeks. Ravens came along but I'm not a bandwagon jumper...ride with my team for life
 5 years ago '04        #502
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,035 | Props total: 6096 6096
If you ever had to have a conversation with a Philadelphia fan you would know why...have to be most obnoxious/homer fans around. Every player on their team is the best in the league
 5 years ago '04        #503
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
The only team I rep that isn't from LA are the Ravens.. And that's because the Rams moved to STL..
 5 years ago '05        #504
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12553 12553
I rep every team through and through from my city but the Bears. I have a funny relationship with that team as it use to be my second favorite team as a kid, but as I grew older I just haven't been into them that much. Can't explain why but thats just the way it is. I find myself rooting for players "mostly QB's" as opposed to teams now...

I really don't have a problem with people who don't rep their cities team, it's not easy just to force yourself to like a team because they rep your city. Usually it's much deeper than that, liking a team is similar to liking a woman. You can't force yourself to like someone, it just comes natural. I still wish the Bears well watch their games when I can, but I wouldn't consider myself a die-hard. I clearly don't care if they lose, but I wish them success and will support them more than other teams. Not sure if that would make me a true fan, obviously since I said I don't care much if they lose.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-06-2012 at 11:22 AM..
 10-06-2012, 11:22 AM         #505
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Virginia doesn't have any teams ............so I inherited all my pops teams (from NY).
 10-06-2012, 11:32 AM         #506
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What compels people to explain their whole life story to people in order to be comfortable reupping who they rep? Do you need acceptance in your life that badly? There are so many fandom essays in here. No diss to Nyse, but he convicted bandwagoners and sh*tty fans...then writes his own essay as to why he reps the Nets over the Knicks. Truth be told, nobody needs to know why he switched. But it's that approval that fu*ks people's mind up.

Random embarrassing fandom moments in the life of Dangerously:

I was a Mangenelli for about two months in High School when I posed as a Cowboys fan in order to get with my friend Miriam who just moved and wore a tight Cowboys shirt dress to a party. Lied my a.ss off and said I loved the cowboys. Youth

I bought my then girlfriend a brick at Angels stadium. I went back after we broke up and poured p!ss over it. I hate the Angels.

I begged for a Ewing jersey when I was about 7. As much as I hate the Knicks, Patrick Ewing is still a favorite.

Acceptance
 5 years ago '08        #507
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,755 | Props total: 8995 8995
I've come to notice most Eagle fans are Heat fans and vice versa. This thread applies to 40% of the site in that case.
 5 years ago '10        #508
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
burrrrrrrrrrr
 5 years ago '09        #509
thegamedmx286 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,315 | Props total: 37 37
Im for SC and my favorite pro team is the Chargers I fu*k with the Panthers they my 2nd favorite but just came up a Charger fan..In college i rep both state teams Clemson and Gamecocks and NBA been a life long Celtics & Piston fan
 5 years ago '12        #510
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,112 | Props total: 15613 15613
Look at the sig plehboi

L.A. >>>>>

5 years ago '10        #511
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8489 8489
 TriniSoldier said:
you know your reppin the right team when you dont need a stream to watch your team play on a random tuesday night
 5 years ago '08        #512
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
 philly337 said:
My state didn't have an NBA or NFL team (Maryland). Dc was the closest but not really md....I fu*king hate the redskins and bullets were a.ss cheeks. Ravens came along but I'm not a bandwagon jumper...ride with my team for life
What part of MD?
 5 years ago '06        #513
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 973 973
torontos trash thats why

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #514
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
 Nyse03 said:
A lot of real fans in here. Just like im riding with my Knicks even if it takes another 40 years to win. Definition of a fan.
Nice Nets signature..............
 5 years ago '12        #515
wiitPanther 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 633 633
im not from america but i live in san diego. i TRIED getting into the chargers, but they're just so.. gumpy. fairweather fans too.

figured if its not chargers, may aswell be a random team. couldn't be niners for the inevitable bandwagon label.. still get called bandwagon for liking 6-10 panthers tho
 5 years ago '05        #516
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,867 | Props total: 30073 30073
Where op tho
 5 years ago '11        #517
eliwood 143 heat pts143
space
space
$32,935 | Props total: 8784 8784
 Nyse03 said:
Could you imagine the whole audience in all black? Call the Barclay's Center the Black Hole.

5 years ago '07        #518
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
Never like the Hawks.

I mostly grew up in Georgia but my parents are from Memphis so I grew up a huge Penny fan. I kinda liked Orlando but it was mainly because of Penny tho. I moved to Memphis in 2001, the same year Grizzlies came to the city and I just stuck with them.

I'm an Arizona fan when it comes to college basketball because when I played little league my coach at the time was from Arizona and all he showed us was tapes from Arizona games. It just stuck with me. I do like the Memphis Tigers and support them but Arizona has always been my team.

Other than that everything is Georgia related.
 5 years ago '12        #519
moth818 29 heat pts29
space
space
$9,010 | Props total: 2753 2753
 .:RELOADED:. said:
fu*k u

Los Angeles>New York

Bowdown bi*ch
damn right
 5 years ago '10        #520
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
Im from NY and I only rep the Yankees. You can't say Im a front runner because my favorite NBA team is Philly and NFL team is Detroit. End of the day you grow up entitled to like whomever you want. I started off liking players. Barry, Jr Griffey & AI which lead me to follow their teams and once I got older I stuck with them. Except for Griffey because I always went to Yankees game with family and Jeter was my other dude. End of the day who gives a fu*k you like who you like. Unless your a band wagon fan or a n*gga who likes multiple teams in one sport. I get why people rep their cities. When I lived in FLA however I routed for Knicks and Giants on occasion just because I had to rep where Im from. point of the matter is who gives a fu*k?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
252 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago