Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
102 comments
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Aaron Hernandez' widow reveals she is pregnant, 13 months after his death
133 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #481
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,007 | Props total: 15482 15482
blatantly bandwagon a.ss fans bragging about championships .. god damn boxden
 05-26-2012, 11:31 AM         #482
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im from Georgia , but lived in South Texas for a few years when i was a kid. always went up to San Antonio to watch Spurs games with my family, so thats why even tho im from GA ima Spurs fan
 6 years ago '11        #483
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 brazidee said:

[pic - click to view]

u deleted a game thread after talking sh*t for the first 3 qtrs then ur team got r*ped. pretty badly

you should not be able to post.
 05-27-2012, 06:48 AM         #484
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
u deleted a game thread after talking sh*t for the first 3 qtrs then ur team got r*ped. pretty badly

you should not be able to post.
Your sig disqualifies you from intelligent discussion
 6 years ago '08        #485
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$35,881 | Props total: 15153 15153
I could care less what you think homie....who I like is who I like. Aint no rule saying I have to like the team in my city n*gga.

For the Record I'm Detroit born and bred...so anything having to do with the D or Michigan sports I support...thing is I live in Charlotte now so I also root for Charlotte Bobcats and the Panthers...even tho The Stones and Lions are in me till the end.

As far as College teams I've been a Tar Heel fan since I was a little kid...in my teens tho (the Fab 5 Era) took over my life....After College I moved to Ann Arbor (UofM) while my broad got her Master's from there at the same time my cousin played football there UofM. That sh*t is in my DNA. Only 2 college teams I care about is UofM and UNC...wish they played each other every year. Same thing in NFL and the NBA....wish they played each other for the right to play in the Championship.

Above all is Kobe Bean Bryant...only time I ever openly rooted against him was '04 when the Stones got in that a.ss.
 05-27-2012, 07:23 AM         #486
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NETSLOST said:

i know u aint talkin to williemayshayes like that dogg

you?

what?

fu*k outa here b

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

05-27-2012, 07:51 AM         #487
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
As far as College teams I've been a Tar Heel fan since I was a little kid...in my teens tho (the Fab 5 Era) took over my life....After College I moved to Ann Arbor (UofM) while my broad got her Master's from there at the same time my cousin played football there UofM. That sh*t is in my DNA. Only 2 college teams I care about is UofM and UNC...wish they played each other every year. Same thing in NFL and the NBA....wish they played each other for the right to play in the Championship.
:

[pic - click to view]

fu*kin' Michigan fans
 05-27-2012, 08:42 AM         #488
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brazidee said:

you think its easy to stick with my garbage a.ss franchise after all these years of ineptitude?

your bi*ch a.ss probably would've become a packers fan or some sh*t along the way

fu*k the redskins, I live in the DMV and this is Ravens country now brah
been a fan since 91...
 05-27-2012, 09:26 AM         #489
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 @RG3 said:
been a fan since 91...
Good for you

Go head and spit to me how you're a braves, thunder and UNC fan clown

your bi*ch a.ss better be a military brat or some sh*t

Last edited by Braz; 05-27-2012 at 09:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #490
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,893 | Props total: 150 150
im with OP, never understood the sh*t either..

i would never turn on miami and root for another team

the gamecocks is a special thing because my cousin plays on the team, but they arent in the ACC, if they were it would be different
 6 years ago '11        #491
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Nyse03 said:
A lot of real fans in here. Just like im riding with my Knicks even if it takes another 40 years to win. Definition of a fan.
So you created this thread yet you repping the nets now

Last edited by maxnn; 10-06-2012 at 09:54 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #492
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
space
$53,803 | Props total: 34898 34898
 maxnn said:
 6 years ago '05        #493
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39714 39714
 maxnn said:
he use to call me all sorts of names for being a laker fan and now he switch sides

can u Blane him tho
 6 years ago '06        #494
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
space
$30,080 | Props total: 13804 13804
My state didn't have an NBA or NFL team (Maryland). Dc was the closest but not really md....I fu*king hate the redskins and bullets were a.ss cheeks. Ravens came along but I'm not a bandwagon jumper...ride with my team for life
 6 years ago '04        #495
NoLedge18720 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$28,313 | Props total: 8094 8094
If you ever had to have a conversation with a Philadelphia fan you would know why...have to be most obnoxious/homer fans around. Every player on their team is the best in the league
 6 years ago '04        #496
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,755 | Props total: 4591 4591
The only team I rep that isn't from LA are the Ravens.. And that's because the Rams moved to STL..
 6 years ago '05        #497
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,632 | Props total: 15221 15221
I rep every team through and through from my city but the Bears. I have a funny relationship with that team as it use to be my second favorite team as a kid, but as I grew older I just haven't been into them that much. Can't explain why but thats just the way it is. I find myself rooting for players "mostly QB's" as opposed to teams now...

I really don't have a problem with people who don't rep their cities team, it's not easy just to force yourself to like a team because they rep your city. Usually it's much deeper than that, liking a team is similar to liking a woman. You can't force yourself to like someone, it just comes natural. I still wish the Bears well watch their games when I can, but I wouldn't consider myself a die-hard. I clearly don't care if they lose, but I wish them success and will support them more than other teams. Not sure if that would make me a true fan, obviously since I said I don't care much if they lose.

Last edited by Hold That; 10-06-2012 at 10:22 AM..
 10-06-2012, 10:22 AM         #498
Sephiroth757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Virginia doesn't have any teams ............so I inherited all my pops teams (from NY).
 10-06-2012, 10:32 AM         #499
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What compels people to explain their whole life story to people in order to be comfortable reupping who they rep? Do you need acceptance in your life that badly? There are so many fandom essays in here. No diss to Nyse, but he convicted bandwagoners and sh*tty fans...then writes his own essay as to why he reps the Nets over the Knicks. Truth be told, nobody needs to know why he switched. But it's that approval that fu*ks people's mind up.

Random embarrassing fandom moments in the life of Dangerously:

I was a Mangenelli for about two months in High School when I posed as a Cowboys fan in order to get with my friend Miriam who just moved and wore a tight Cowboys shirt dress to a party. Lied my a.ss off and said I loved the cowboys. Youth

I bought my then girlfriend a brick at Angels stadium. I went back after we broke up and poured p!ss over it. I hate the Angels.

I begged for a Ewing jersey when I was about 7. As much as I hate the Knicks, Patrick Ewing is still a favorite.

Acceptance
 6 years ago '08        #500
Illuminati 248 heat pts248
space
space
$40,515 | Props total: 12937 12937
I've come to notice most Eagle fans are Heat fans and vice versa. This thread applies to 40% of the site in that case.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
57 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
115 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
133 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Jet Li battling thyroid condition. Does not look good
50 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
53 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy