most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #421
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,903 | Props total: 1213 1213
Dude said nice photoshop like we all haven't seen his sig sayin clips thunder heat... fu*k outta here
 05-24-2012, 01:09 PM         #422
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every black person is secretly a cowboys/raiders fan
 6 years ago '11        #423
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And again in case you try to go ghost from that other thread. Teach me how to dougie f*ggot.

brazidee said:
every black person is secretly a cowboys/raiders fan
I cant stand either tho
 6 years ago '07        #424
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13110 13110
free sneekas!!!
 6 years ago '04        #425
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 870 870
I rep my FAVORITE teams. I never realized I had to make a specific team my favorite because of where I'm from.

Everybody here knows I've been repping the Rams for the longest, I've never even been close to St.Louis before but yet I rep my team whether we win or lose. The Rams won 2 games last year and I'm still screaming STL all day. I support the Panthers but if they play the Rams fu*k the Panthers.

Its the same with the NBA except for the fact that I love the Spurs and the Kings. You see me repping Spurs harder because I never get to see the Kings play but I still love the team. If the Kings and Spurs play I don't pull for anyone. I know thats a problem because how the hell can you enjoy watching two teams the same, its just impossible.

Obligated fanhood is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever heard of, ironically the only place I've EVER heard of it was here. I know Laker/Dallas fans that support their teams to the death, I know a Raiders fan that has never been to Oakland but I guarantee you he could tell you more about that team than a n*gga born and raised in Oakland can. I also know of a bunch of Boston n*ggas that didn't support the Celts and Patriots until they started winning but those are the real fans because they're from Boston right? GTFOH
 6 years ago '05        #426
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$10,433 | Props total: 2905 2905
I think we can all see the pattern in here. Notice the ones who catchin feelins and which teams they rep.
 6 years ago '04        #427
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 Nyse03 said:
I think we can all see the pattern in here. Notice the ones who catchin feelins and which teams they rep.
Notice the pattern of people that feel like you're favorite team has be the one where you're from, are also the ones that uses 3rd grade phrases like "U mad" or "Catchin feelins" when someone uses actual logic instead of making dumbass statements, and type in nice pretty colors.

Thank you thats all I needed to see

Nothing here to see people, this dude is a child.
 6 years ago '06        #428
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 766 766
Is it really that hard to rep two teams at once? I love my Raptors but they're in the East and I like Kobe so I'm a Lakers fan as well. I've been to LA for vacation but that's about it. Does that make it wrong for me to rep two teams?
 05-24-2012, 02:46 PM         #429
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '05        #430
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,697 | Props total: 2455 2455
 joshdogg26 said:
free sneekas!!!
who's Sneeks
 6 years ago '04        #431
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Mista Mizatti said:
I rep my FAVORITE teams. I never realized I had to make a specific team my favorite because of where I'm from.

Everybody here knows I've been repping the Rams for the longest, I've never even been close to St.Louis before but yet I rep my team whether we win or lose. The Rams won 2 games last year and I'm still screaming STL all day. I support the Panthers but if they play the Rams fu*k the Panthers.

Its the same with the NBA except for the fact that I love the Spurs and the Kings. You see me repping Spurs harder because I never get to see the Kings play but I still love the team. If the Kings and Spurs play I don't pull for anyone. I know thats a problem because how the hell can you enjoy watching two teams the same, its just impossible.

Obligated fanhood is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever heard of, ironically the only place I've EVER heard of it was here. I know Laker/Dallas fans that support their teams to the death, I know a Raiders fan that has never been to Oakland but I guarantee you he could tell you more about that team than a n*gga born and raised in Oakland can. I also know of a bunch of Boston n*ggas that didn't support the Celts and Patriots until they started winning but those are the real fans because they're from Boston right? GTFOH

this n*gga wrote a story on his life
 6 years ago '05        #432
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
Notice the pattern of people that feel like you're favorite team has be the one where you're from, are also the ones that uses 3rd grade phrases like "U mad" or "Catchin feelins" when someone uses actual logic instead of making dumbass statements, and type in nice pretty colors.

Thank you thats all I needed to see

Nothing here to see people, this dude is a child.
So you just gonna solidify my point by catching even more feelins? How you even know i was talkin about you fam?
 6 years ago '05        #433
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 NETSLOST said:
dont wry u aint the only one. most giant fans are like that but just dont admit it
And it was only because my favorite color was green. My pops is an avid Mets and Jets fan. Chip off the old block? Yeah right. Makes game nights fun as hell though. Me and Pops talkin sh*t burning spliffs.

At least i aint wait for them to start winning to recognize the real.
 05-24-2012, 04:01 PM         #434
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nyse03 said:
And it was only because my favorite color was green. My pops is an avid Mets and Jets fan. Chip off the old block? Yeah right. Makes game nights fun as hell though. Me and Pops talkin sh*t burning spliffs.

At least i aint wait for them to start winning to recognize the real.
you bandwagon a.ss bi*ch

switchin from jets to giants and knicks to nets?

I can't fux with u on this, you're a f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #435
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 brazidee said:
you bandwagon a.ss bi*ch

switchin from jets to giants and knicks to nets?

I can't fux with u on this, you're a f*ggot
So because in '99 when i was 14 and only liked the Jets because my favorite color was green makes me a bandwagon fan? When i actually started really watching football i realized the team for me was the Giants. But the Jets still rep Ny too.
I guess you missing my whole point. I rep ALL New York teams...period. But i have a preference amongst them.

And get mad at all of the people in OKC for being Thunder fans when they weren Sonic fans. And all the Grizzlies fans from Memphis that weren't fans when they were in Vancouver. They all bandwagoners according to you. Dont know what kind of sense that makes but ok.
 05-24-2012, 04:25 PM         #436
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
giants

yankees

knicks

knicks lost forever...but we ridin till the ennnnnd
 05-24-2012, 04:27 PM         #437
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when i was a kid i repped jordan all day..i dont think there was a person who DIDN'T like jordan

but now that im older...knickkkkkssss

its only cuz of melo tho
 6 years ago '04        #438
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
this n*gga wrote a story on his life
Four paragraphs is a life story?

....and these n*ggas you see in this thread are the future CVS workers of America. Everybodies value card is about to be fu*ked up.
 6 years ago '04        #439
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
as i child i liked the same teams. i didnt know there was rules and sh*t bout who i couldnt and could like. DC dont really got a college football team and i hated notre dame (which played every saturday on like nbc or a national channel back in early 90's) but i liked the gators. they just had a fun offense, never got tired of the highlights (we couldnt just watch the games back then) danny wuerffel was a beast

i liked louisville too simply because of the logo.

clippers, no one else liked them but my boy, and we both liked both the skins and raiders so i was like ill run with the clippers, i mean who is ever gonna hate on me for liking a team that loses that much?
i rock with the hometeams on everything, cept i dont fu*k with georgetown. I saw a.i. play kansas in person, and that was cool but i never really liked the playing style, same with the terps, but i was happy to see them win, but not a fan really. i never thought in a million years florida's bball team would be nice or anything, but they always had a player who could do it all... and then mike miller happened to get them to the final four n sh*t.

basically i rock with my hometeam and i got a couple of other teams i like too.
 6 years ago '04        #440
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,313 | Props total: 255 255
im florida thru and thru except for football

orlando magic
miami marlins
florida gators
dallas cowboys
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy