Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside RhymeFest getting exposed by former Donda members!!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Might be the saddest sh-t you’ll see Today! Ugly God and his Senorita?
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
STAR WARS FLOPS..... Disney and Star Wars fan boys all over Take this L
28 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #401
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19029 19029
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And again in case you try to go ghost from that other thread. Teach me how to dougie f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #402
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
bi*ches on my d!ck cause i look like kevin durant

teach me how to dougie fu*kboys
 6 years ago '11        #403
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And again in case you try to go ghost from that other thread. Teach me how to dougie f*ggot.
nice photoshop f*ggot.

fu*k outta here
me bein a fan of a LA team
 6 years ago '10        #404
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 246 246
 GhostNinja said:
not everybody stays in the same damn city/area their entire life but what i dont understand is... why you care so much
what sort of weird logic is this. someone from manchester isn't going to start supporting a team from london just cos he works and lives there. he's going to continue to support the team he grew up with no matter where in the world he is.
 6 years ago '04        #405
torious 69 heat pts69
space
space
$84,048 | Props total: 15507 15507
That habitual bandwagoner williemayeshayes jumped off the clips bandwagon and joined the spurs now? Is this n*gga serious or does he have alzheimers and forget which team he reps every two weeks? :lebroncmonson::sh eedhah:
 6 years ago '05        #406
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$10,555 | Props total: 3279 3279
 drumgangP said:
Great thread, NY Born/Raised. Knicks, Yankees, Giants. fu*k any other team

But you putting that Nets sh*t in your sig is disgusting
Im from Brooklyn bro. I hated the Nets always. But what i look like making a thread like this and being a hypocrite? They playin for Brooklyn now. So there that go. Cant call me a bandwagon because they are obviously worse than the Knicks and not doin anything.
Knicks just my secondary team now. Was a fan my whole life. But right now its fu*k 'em. New beginnings. I feel the same way about the Mets, Jets, Bills, and Islanders. They're all boring a.ss hell. But i show them love if they all thats left. (Used to be Jets>>>Giants for me in the 90's). Ever since 99 its been G-Men.
I look at the Nets as a brand new team. Everything that happened in Jersey, stays the fu*k over there. Sorta like the Thunder being fresh outta fu*ks to give about seatle, and the Grizz fans not even knowing where vancouver is.

6 years ago '05        #407
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Dun Language said:
Now this n*gga is a nets fans left one band wagon for the next
Sooooo....all the fans in OKC are bandwagoners too?
And i thought to be a bandwagon fan you have to jump on the team thats doing good. We about to lose D. Will and our draft pick. Our future is grim as a fu*k compared to the Knicks...so im a bandwagon fan how now?

If we in Brooklyn dont rep the Nets then who the hell will. Damn sure wont be a n*gga from queens or the bronx. Im pretty sure "most" Nets fans from Jersey dont care about them anymore either. They been stopped going to the games. They were selling Nets tics for $1 fam. So im supposed to watch a pro ball team move to my backyard and not support them? They moved that team just for me. Stop hatin'.

You probably from Queens and you just mad. We've been expecting that.

Last edited by Nyse03; 05-24-2012 at 10:10 AM..
 05-24-2012, 10:19 AM         #408
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
what sort of weird logic is this. someone from manchester isn't going to start supporting a team from london just cos he works and lives there. he's going to continue to support the team he grew up with no matter where in the world he is.
I didn't read who dude was quoting so I don't know the context of what he was saying. But I have moved all around the world since age 13 (from VA, to Germany, to the NL, to Miami, to San Antonio). I've been a fan of all the same teams since then though... nevermind. And I'm from Virginia originally, who has no pro teams, so I had to pick them as I saw fit.

I do root for the NL in Euro Cup soccer though because I was there for the last one in 08 and that's where I finished up high school.
 6 years ago '07        #409
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$11,795 | Props total: 1903 1903
So to be clear, I can't root for for the celtics now that the knicks are out? and I was wrong to root for the bulls also when the knicks were eliminated?

Damn. why yall never send out a newsletter or something?

I always root for the knicks before anyone cuz they're my home team, but paul peirce, rondo, etc are some of my fave players so i root for them, and by extension the celtics.

i aint know it was like that, b.
 05-24-2012, 10:23 AM         #410
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jiraiya said:
So to be clear, I can't root for for the celtics now that the knicks are out? and I was wrong to root for the bulls also when the knicks were eliminated?

I always root for the knicks before anyone cuz they're my home team, but paul peirce, rondo, etc are some of my fave players so i root for them, and by extension the celtics.

I don't see anything wrong with "rooting" for another team to win when your team is knocked out. I'm a Kings fan so I start rooting for a team to win as soon as the year starts . Lucky for me though, I'm in San Antonio right now so I've been rooting for them to win it all so a n*gga can party it up.
 6 years ago '05        #411
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
 Jiraiya said:

Aint like that at all. If you check my post history i been pullin for the Spurs since the Knicks got flipped. When my team aint in it i ALWAYS root for underdogs and teams nobody seems to give a fu*k about. If your team is not in it and you a fan of the sport then why not root for who you'd rather see win. It dont mean thats your team and you a bandwagon.
 6 years ago '08        #412
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,431 | Props total: 430 430
So its cool to have secondary teams now? You can't lose can you. Sad mofos

Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT sh*t IS fu*kIN GAY!!! How dudes switchin teams like that
 6 years ago '04        #413
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
YOUZ ABOUT A INSPECTOR GADGET a.ss n*ggaS... U n*ggaS R SOMETHING ELSE

hes dyin right now
 6 years ago '06        #414
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 1628 1628
Dude said nice photoshop like we all haven't seen his sig sayin clips thunder heat... fu*k outta here
 05-24-2012, 12:09 PM         #415
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
every black person is secretly a cowboys/raiders fan
 6 years ago '11        #416
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,252 | Props total: 422 422
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

brazidee said:
every black person is secretly a cowboys/raiders fan
I cant stand either tho
 6 years ago '07        #417
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
space
$35,270 | Props total: 14887 14887
free sneekas!!!
 6 years ago '04        #418
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
I rep my FAVORITE teams. I never realized I had to make a specific team my favorite because of where I'm from.

Everybody here knows I've been repping the Rams for the longest, I've never even been close to St.Louis before but yet I rep my team whether we win or lose. The Rams won 2 games last year and I'm still screaming STL all day. I support the Panthers but if they play the Rams fu*k the Panthers.

Its the same with the NBA except for the fact that I love the Spurs and the Kings. You see me repping Spurs harder because I never get to see the Kings play but I still love the team. If the Kings and Spurs play I don't pull for anyone. I know thats a problem because how the hell can you enjoy watching two teams the same, its just impossible.

Obligated fanhood is the absolute stupidest thing I've ever heard of, ironically the only place I've EVER heard of it was here. I know Laker/Dallas fans that support their teams to the death, I know a Raiders fan that has never been to Oakland but I guarantee you he could tell you more about that team than a n*gga born and raised in Oakland can. I also know of a bunch of Boston n*ggas that didn't support the Celts and Patriots until they started winning but those are the real fans because they're from Boston right? GTFOH
 6 years ago '05        #419
Nyse03 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
I think we can all see the pattern in here. Notice the ones who catchin feelins and which teams they rep.
 6 years ago '04        #420
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,510 | Props total: 1000 1000
 Nyse03 said:
I think we can all see the pattern in here. Notice the ones who catchin feelins and which teams they rep.
Notice the pattern of people that feel like you're favorite team has be the one where you're from, are also the ones that uses 3rd grade phrases like "U mad" or "Catchin feelins" when someone uses actual logic instead of making dumbass statements, and type in nice pretty colors.

Thank you thats all I needed to see

Nothing here to see people, this dude is a child.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
103 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Nas Rambling and Stammering Through Vegas Club Gig
77 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside throwback: kanye speaks up for himself after beanie sigel calls him gay
43 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Why do people in poverty have satellite dishes?
96 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy