Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #401
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
 WillieMaysHayes said:
cavs???

i mean its better than bein a knicks fan.....but a cavs fan?

get outta here
Wait, how the fuk are you a Thunder Heat Spurs fan?

Fuk this post, I'mma die laughing if I read thru this whole thing here... just this one page got me needing the ambulance
 6 years ago '07        #402
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
 WillieMaysHayes said:
cavs???

i mean its better than bein a knicks fan.....but a cavs fan?

get outta here
 6 years ago '10        #403
posterboy27 
space
space
$437 | Props total: 238 238
i was a steelers fan before carolina panther was a team
 6 years ago '07        #404
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
 mtbatol said:
Sadly I know mad philly n*ggas n n*ggaettes who be VIOLATING on this

While a good chunk of us bleed green for the Eagles, there's a good chunk of n*ggas who reps the Cowboys and in recent years the Saints

And while I always noticed a good chunk of Laker fans for a good while, the Prince Lebronia fanbase here is quite strong and quite noticable in 76er home games vs the Cavs & now the Heat... n*ggas lost all damn sense on that after the whole AI deal
^This. I dont see how you born and raised in Philly and cop Cowboys merchandise. I understand the Eagles can be frustrating at times but anybody but the Cowboys, damn. And Sixers games do be mad disrespectful when pretty much any superstar visits town, but n*ggas aint had too much to cheer about after A.I left until now. As far as the Phillies, they will always own the city. I be seeing alot of NY fitted joints but i think its mostly just for fashion.
 05-24-2012, 08:58 AM         #405
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CA$H said:
^This. I dont see how you born and raised in Philly and cop Cowboys merchandise. I understand the Eagles can be frustrating at times but anybody but the Cowboys, damn. And Sixers games do be mad disrespectful when pretty much any superstar visits town, but n*ggas aint had too much to cheer about after A.I left until now. As far as the Phillies, they will always own the city. I be seeing alot of NY fitted joints but i think its mostly just for fashion.
Everywhere I've lived I meet black dudes that are randomly cowboys fans

Black folk love their cowboys.
 6 years ago '10        #406
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And again in case you try to go ghost from that other thread. Teach me how to dougie f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bass G; 05-24-2012 at 10:30 AM..
 05-24-2012, 09:08 AM         #407
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Free Sneeks
 6 years ago '10        #408
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15699 15699
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

And again in case you try to go ghost from that other thread. Teach me how to dougie f*ggot.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #409
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
bi*ches on my d!ck cause i look like kevin durant

teach me how to dougie fu*kboys
 6 years ago '11        #410
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

nice photoshop f*ggot.

fu*k outta here
me bein a fan of a LA team
 6 years ago '10        #411
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 GhostNinja said:
not everybody stays in the same damn city/area their entire life but what i dont understand is... why you care so much
what sort of weird logic is this. someone from manchester isn't going to start supporting a team from london just cos he works and lives there. he's going to continue to support the team he grew up with no matter where in the world he is.
 6 years ago '04        #412
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$82,012 | Props total: 11813 11813
That habitual bandwagoner williemayeshayes jumped off the clips bandwagon and joined the spurs now? Is this n*gga serious or does he have alzheimers and forget which team he reps every two weeks? :sh eedhah:
 6 years ago '05        #413
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 2905 2905
 drumgangP said:
Great thread, NY Born/Raised. Knicks, Yankees, Giants. fu*k any other team

But you putting that Nets sh*t in your sig is disgusting
Im from Brooklyn bro. I hated the Nets always. But what i look like making a thread like this and being a hypocrite? They playin for Brooklyn now. So there that go. Cant call me a bandwagon because they are obviously worse than the Knicks and not doin anything.
Knicks just my secondary team now. Was a fan my whole life. But right now its fu*k 'em. New beginnings. I feel the same way about the Mets, Jets, Bills, and Islanders. They're all boring a.ss hell. But i show them love if they all thats left. (Used to be Jets>>>Giants for me in the 90's). Ever since 99 its been G-Men.
I look at the Nets as a brand new team. Everything that happened in Jersey, stays the fu*k over there. Sorta like the Thunder being fresh outta fu*ks to give about seatle, and the Grizz fans not even knowing where vancouver is.

6 years ago '05        #414
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 Dun Language said:
Now this n*gga is a nets fans left one band wagon for the next
Sooooo....all the fans in OKC are bandwagoners too?
And i thought to be a bandwagon fan you have to jump on the team thats doing good. We about to lose D. Will and our draft pick. Our future is grim as a fu*k compared to the Knicks...so im a bandwagon fan how now?

If we in Brooklyn dont rep the Nets then who the hell will. Damn sure wont be a n*gga from queens or the bronx. Im pretty sure "most" Nets fans from Jersey dont care about them anymore either. They been stopped going to the games. They were selling Nets tics for $1 fam. So im supposed to watch a pro ball team move to my backyard and not support them? They moved that team just for me. Stop hatin'.

You probably from Queens and you just mad. We've been expecting that.

Last edited by Nyse03; 05-24-2012 at 11:10 AM..
 05-24-2012, 11:19 AM         #415
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
what sort of weird logic is this. someone from manchester isn't going to start supporting a team from london just cos he works and lives there. he's going to continue to support the team he grew up with no matter where in the world he is.
I didn't read who dude was quoting so I don't know the context of what he was saying. But I have moved all around the world since age 13 (from VA, to Germany, to the NL, to Miami, to San Antonio). I've been a fan of all the same teams since then though... nevermind. And I'm from Virginia originally, who has no pro teams, so I had to pick them as I saw fit.

I do root for the NL in Euro Cup soccer though because I was there for the last one in 08 and that's where I finished up high school.
 6 years ago '07        #416
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
So to be clear, I can't root for for the celtics now that the knicks are out? and I was wrong to root for the bulls also when the knicks were eliminated?

Damn. why yall never send out a newsletter or something?

I always root for the knicks before anyone cuz they're my home team, but paul peirce, rondo, etc are some of my fave players so i root for them, and by extension the celtics.

i aint know it was like that, b.
 05-24-2012, 11:23 AM         #417
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jiraiya said:
So to be clear, I can't root for for the celtics now that the knicks are out? and I was wrong to root for the bulls also when the knicks were eliminated?

I always root for the knicks before anyone cuz they're my home team, but paul peirce, rondo, etc are some of my fave players so i root for them, and by extension the celtics.

I don't see anything wrong with "rooting" for another team to win when your team is knocked out. I'm a Kings fan so I start rooting for a team to win as soon as the year starts . Lucky for me though, I'm in San Antonio right now so I've been rooting for them to win it all so a n*gga can party it up.
 6 years ago '05        #418
Nyse03 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
 Jiraiya said:

Aint like that at all. If you check my post history i been pullin for the Spurs since the Knicks got flipped. When my team aint in it i ALWAYS root for underdogs and teams nobody seems to give a fu*k about. If your team is not in it and you a fan of the sport then why not root for who you'd rather see win. It dont mean thats your team and you a bandwagon.
 6 years ago '08        #419
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,409 | Props total: 422 422
So its cool to have secondary teams now? You can't lose can you. Sad mofos

Based Wolf said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

THAT sh*t IS fu*kIN GAY!!! How dudes switchin teams like that
 6 years ago '04        #420
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
YOUZ ABOUT A INSPECTOR GADGET a.ss n*ggaS... U n*ggaS R SOMETHING ELSE

hes dyin right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago