The pyramids were what?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-23-2012, 11:09 AM         #341
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 d!ck Cheese said:
I fall under the "VIRGINIA" category.

I've always been different from my family though. Growing up my family was full of Giants fans (family is from NY) and a few Boys fans (my uncle played for them in the early 90s)

But I said fu*k that and rooted for New England as a child (one of the first games I remember seeing they beat someone 7-6 and I was just attracted to that sh*t)

Eventually the Ravens moved to Maryland and I kinda just latched onto them.. I was the only one in the house that was happy when we beat down NYG in that bowl

Been a Kings fan since the "glory days" and stayed with them. I've been to their games before so miss me with that other sh*t.

I don't watch baseball or hockey. But it's VT for everything college.

I was lucky enough to move around since age 13 so I wasn't stuck in the same sh*thole all my life like you other guys. So I gotta catch my teams when I can.
Just wanted to find whatever I posted in this thread
 6 years ago '04        #342
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,412 | Props total: 3783 3783
HA HA! Detroit Sports still>>>>>>>>>

6 years ago '06        #343
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,349 | Props total: 567 567
 does any 1 care said:
I rep all maryland sports teams, but since Maryland doesn't have a basketball team I just decided to choose one team and stick with them so I chose the Lakers.
wizards?
 6 years ago '04        #344
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
To answer the TS question

Those that rep teams other than their own cities are simply 2nd 3rd or even 4th generation bandwagon rider

I know a guy born and raised in philly he is a die hard Lakers fan because his Pop was on the laker band wagon back in the day, and reserved a seat for his offspring..
 6 years ago '06        #345
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,349 | Props total: 567 567
LA kings doe
 6 years ago '10        #346
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
 Veno da Don said:

This
 6 years ago '11        #347
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 U.B.HiRM said:
yo son u always be callin the right teams...u r a lucky mothafu*kaaa
not my fault my fam lived in the right places

SoulOnIce said:
Plenty of posters know you were a Clippers fan before elimination you f*ggot.

postpixorgtfo
f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #348
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$24,852 | Props total: 13879 13879
Born and Raised in Miami

Heat/Marlins/Hurricane/ fan since day one...

fantasy football has made it hard for me to root for one team, i root for players now and just enjoy the sport. Def a lot of teams i do not like. But no favorites.
 6 years ago '04        #349
#1nasfan 
space
space
$12,008 | Props total: 6285 6285
Born in Louisville, Ky lived in Minot,North Dakota;Okinawa, Japan;Cheyenne, Wy, and Currently in South Carolina, so as u can see, I have never lived in a state with even one major sports pro team, But it's U of L all day, and my fav pro teams are Lakers and Ravens, I also root for the Titans, Was a big Mcnair fan.
 6 years ago '10        #350
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
 Veno da Don said:

6 years ago '10        #351
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$22,510 | Props total: 14560 14560
 U.B.HiRM said:
u might a stanley cup and a natl title in the same year lol

No Larry O'brien tho
 05-23-2012, 11:53 AM         #352
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great thread, NY Born/Raised. Knicks, Yankees, Giants. fu*k any other team

But you putting that Nets sh*t in your sig is disgusting
 6 years ago '10        #353
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,308 | Props total: 19029 19029
 Offical said:
To answer the TS question

Those that rep teams other than their own cities are simply 2nd 3rd or even 4th generation bandwagon rider

I know a guy born and raised in philly he is a die hard Lakers fan because his Pop was on the laker band wagon back in the day, and reserved a seat for his offspring..
y should it even matter tho?

In my case. My dad really was a diehard Lakers fan. We live in NC and the Hornets werent around till 88. So he grew up loving and watching the Lakers bc he had no other choice. I was born in 87 and started playing when I was 5. All he ever talked about was how great the LA teams were back in the day. So naturally, thats who i followed and watched.
 6 years ago '12        #354
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 WillieMaysHayes said:
when was i a clippers fan?
You know you were f*ggot. Me and someone else called you out in the OKC/Lakers game thread and you went ghost.
 6 years ago '09        #355
Chalky 314 heat pts314
space
space
$28,382 | Props total: 23971 23971
 does any 1 care said:
Baltimore
Yeah Baltimore doesn't have a Basket Ball team
 6 years ago '04        #356
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,973 | Props total: 67 67
im A Yankees, Celtics, Chargers fan...from Joliet, Ill (suburb of chicago) I KNOW I KNOW...I wasnt a fan of sports until about 97-98...I wanted to move to NY so I became a yankees fan...Jordan retired so I didnt watch basketball except for kevin garnett (went to Farragut in Chi town) Minnesota and Randy Moss was the reason I even wanted to watch football...SO to this day KG celtics, Randy went to Oakland i moved to SD...CANT rep Oakland ever but I rocked with the new SD Home team...and secretly rooted for Patriots...haha so thats why...and anyway Bears used to LOSE all the time TO RANDDDDY! Its more about players than the city...Owners are money hungry, no loyalty, trade people away, so thats why I dont have loyalty to a "city" I just like players...it just so happens I built a rapport for these teams over the years because of the GROUP of Players...If the Yankees traded Jeter, arod cano, Celtics traded KG Rondo Pierce, Chargers traded Rivers & Gates (already on a thread after LT, Merriman, and Now VJ) who knows I might denounce sports again! hahaha I do hate the red sox and knicks though. to me its just a team who cares what city its in I just like the players...

Last edited by Djkommish6; 05-23-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 05-23-2012, 01:07 PM         #357
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because im a d!ckriden banwagon frontrunning f*ggit

but the bigger question is if you are a d!ckrider why do you have the balls to call somebody else team sh*tty

like you wont juump ship as soon as the team you are d!ckriden falls off
 6 years ago '04        #358
whiskey787 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,148 | Props total: 5 5
I'm from maryland and rep for carolina panthers and new york knicks. Panthers b/c their first season I was a kid just starting to watch the NFL and they were the new team. Knicks b/c when I started watching the NBA they had players like sprewell, houston, starks, oakley, etc. and I've stuck with them ever since. (and I cannot bring myself to be let down by the wizards)
 05-23-2012, 02:03 PM         #359
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm from Detroit, but I like in Brooklyn and I'm often in Atlanta (suburbs).

I don't rep the team because the team doesn't rep me. The owners love the fans because the fans make them richer. The organization damn sure doesn't love the players, no more than the company I work for likes its employees. We don't matter to them, we just do a job and make them richer.

it's just a game, a team, there is no "we" unless you are affiliated with the team.

I am a fan of good players, coaches, and management. I like the yankees because they take care of their players. so does mark cuban. i like kevin garnett and Ray allen, doesn't mean I like the celtics.
 05-23-2012, 02:13 PM         #360
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is petty, some people have their reasons. live and let live.

as if i owe you an explanation, though:

1) i'm from a city that has no professional or college sports teams. i was born and raised in the new orleans area and moved around a lot as a youngin. LSU stuck with me because i'd been to baseball, football and basketball games as a child.

2) my family is all saints fans. all. except my brother and i. we moved to tampa when i was 10 almost 11, and my dad would take us to bucs games. as a kid, your loyalties aren't like they are, so we started rooting for the bucs because they were visible and just never stopped. a lot of the other nfc south fans even notice, i hate the falc*nts and panthers but haven't found it in me to have the same level of hate for the saints but fu*k them too. crash and burn this year.

3) the braves were the most visible baseball team i had growing up, my parents, grandparents and even great grandparents are/were braves fans. that goes for a lot of people from my area, as i believe the braves are the 2nd closest baseball team to where i grew up, the houston astros being the closest.

4) played soccer for 11 years as a youngin and followed epl. always liked chelsea. finally got to go to the bridge for a match a few years back in college. blue is the color.

5) i'm an ASU alum, so i support all the sports teams from there even though main event would tell you differently

that's pretty much the story, if you don't like it, oh fu*king well. maybe you need something else to occupy your time

Chad09 said:
I'm from LA, and the only out of state team I like are the Tampa Bay Bucs.
we ain't blocking you out of sh*t either, buc nation is buc nation!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
422 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy