Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #301
theFREAK 3682 heat pts3682
space
space
$53,684 | Props total: 38512 38512
 LilKray said:
I'm from Seattle.

I rep the Seahawks and Mariners. I repped the Sonics to a degree, but wasn't into basketball much back then. Watching Kobe play brought me into basketball, thus I'm a Lakers fan.
 6 years ago '04        #302
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 3845 3845
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 6 years ago '08        #303
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,538 | Props total: 17168 17168
Knicks been the worst team in NYC history a disgrace to the entire city, always acting or should I say begging to be an elite NBA team, always with gimmicky garbage stupid sh*t like this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #304
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,865 | Props total: 20853 20853
 The N said:
Knicks been the worst team in NYC history a disgrace to the entire city, always acting or should I say begging to be an elite NBA team, always with gimmicky garbage stupid sh*t like this

[pic - click to view]

Damn you really got a hard on for the Knicks.

Don't worry the Nyets are still taking over NY

Wait did he just bring up gimmicks? Don't get me started on the gimmicky sh*t the Nyets have done recently
 6 years ago '11        #305
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
pretty quick with the replies slime.

Looks like i win again.
you lost the moment you decided that you'd root for 3 teams
 6 years ago '11        #306
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
you lost the moment you decided that you'd root for 3 teams
your hurting my poor wittle fweelings. can u stop pwease?
 6 years ago '11        #307
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
your hurting my poor wittle fweelings. can u stop pwease?
sorry :sad2:
 03-29-2012, 03:21 PM         #308
Cozi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I live in Ohio now, born in North Carolina, I support all North Carolina teams.

Panthers, Heels, Bobcats.

I do go to Ohio State games sometimes though

Cheer for the Browns or Cavaliers when they're on T.V., and not playing the Panthers or Bobcats.

Been to a few of their games

I really couldn't give any less of a fu*k about what teams a person decides to cheer for, if you're a Knicks fan from California who has never been to New York it's whatever to me. It's just sports.

Last edited by Cozi; 03-29-2012 at 03:45 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #309
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
from sacramento..no NFL team, no MLB team, so i fu*ks with the boyz and the mariners..cus i got seattle fam..and im a pacer fan..i'll rock a kings fitted cus im from sac but i aint rooting for the kings..grew up watching reggie miller so its the pacers for me.
 03-29-2012, 04:10 PM         #310
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alabama born and raised, that speaks for itself...

Closes thing we got to a pro team is my crimson tide.
 6 years ago '05        #311
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,760 | Props total: 4244 4244
guess i sort of fall on either side of this argument. My city (dayton,ohio) doesnt have any proffesional teams. Most folk around here cheer for the buckeyes, browns, bengals. There are very few real Cavs fans left, most people either jumped the heat bandwagon or are Laker or Celtic fans.

Ive never been one to pick favorites, and Im a huge basketball fanatic, so i can watch any team whenever.

Never subscribed to the belief that just because your from somewhere, you have to cheer for the hometeam. We have free will, you can cheer for whoever you want to. Only time i get pissed is when people jump from team to team and swear up and down they been down from day one. Just admit you dont have a legit favorite team, you love the sport and keep it moving, like me lol!
 6 years ago '04        #312
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 594 594
 micseles said:
guess i sort of fall on either side of this argument. My city (dayton,ohio) doesnt have any proffesional teams. Most folk around here cheer for the buckeyes, browns, bengals. There are very few real Cavs fans left, most people either jumped the heat bandwagon or are Laker or Celtic fans.

Ive never been one to pick favorites, and Im a huge basketball fanatic, so i can watch any team whenever.

Never subscribed to the belief that just because your from somewhere, you have to cheer for the hometeam. We have free will, you can cheer for whoever you want to. Only time i get pissed is when people jump from team to team and swear up and down they been down from day one. Just admit you dont have a legit favorite team, you love the sport and keep it moving, like me lol!
word...i hate those bandwagon fans the most..u aint never hear them reppin a team and then when they in the championship game they talkin bout 'i been a fan for the longest'..ol lil wayne teamjumpin a.ss mothafu*kers you like my boy tho he likes all 31 teams except for my cowboys..but i think he only says that to get me hyped
 6 years ago '11        #313
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Ralph Nautica said:
but you rooting for the Ravens tho...

Sit ya gump a.ss down lmao
I rep the ravens cause their my favorite team f*ggot

doesn't take away from the fact that your lame a.ss likes a team on the other side of the country even tho comcast sports net shows wiz games all through Maryland
 6 years ago '11        #314
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 StylinOnYou said:

doesn't take away from the fact that your lame a.ss likes a team on the other side of the country even tho comcast sports net shows wiz games all through Maryland
If he isn't from dc then why should he rep the wizards?
 6 years ago '11        #315
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1262 1262
While I am a Kings fan, I am admitting on this bi*ch that my 2nd team to watch is the Chicago Bulls.. Mainly because I was a fan of them during the 90's being a Jordan, Pippen, & Rodman fan, NBA JAM, and my families color is red, thus sporting Bulls attire..

Nostalgia kicks from then on to keep an eye on em. Year 99/00 is when I stuck with Kings for 1st choice.

Even though half my family are 9ers fans, my other half are die hard Raiders fans and I chose my side growing up. Raiders for life, wouldn't have it any other way.

Last edited by SomeOnesoN; 03-29-2012 at 06:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #316
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Veno da Don said:
Northside lost

But fu*k you Shytown n*ggas always tryna throw salt on my city for being slumish when the Southside Chicago is fu*king ratchetville U.S.A. You n*ggas got some nerve downtalking and you wackos still gangbang

And fu*k Harold Chicken too that sh*t is overrated

The South Side of Chicago is not ratchetville USA.. It has its "Hood" parts like every other large city.. You got areas like Englewood that are pretty hood but then you got place like Beverly and Hyde Park which are faaaaar from hood.. All on the South Side..

And Harold's is delicious, you tripping.. Might go pick up a Six Wing, fried hard tonight
 6 years ago '04        #317
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
 does any 1 care said:
If he isn't from dc then why should he rep the wizards?
Seriously, weren't the Wizards also the Baltimore Bullets? Technically that would be the home team, right?
 6 years ago '11        #318
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 9th ward Bally said:
Seriously, weren't the Wizards also the Baltimore Bullets? Technically that would be the home team, right?
If they moved then they aren't the home team anymore, when the baltimore colts moved to indianapolis I know a lot of people that didn't rep the indianapolis Colts

Most of the dudes on this site that rep the ravens and wizards aren't from baltimore.

Last edited by does any 1 care; 03-29-2012 at 08:14 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #319
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3201 3201
 StylinOnYou said:

mannnn they can show Wiz games all the way to fkn Canada..that dont make Baltimore City.. Washtington, District of Columbia.. sht is not even apart of Maryland..were not from there just like your not from Baltimore..rep the ravens all you want i aint mad.. but dont catch feelings because we dont nor want to claim your retarded a.ss team
 6 years ago '10        #320
ColeWorld 42 heat pts42
space
space
$10,622 | Props total: 1616 1616
Hell yeah n*ggas need to rep their sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now