Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-29-2012, 03:55 AM         #281
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said:
you know your reppin the right team when you dont need a stream to watch your team play on a random tuesday night
Or have NBA league pass :dancingcool:
 03-29-2012, 03:56 AM         #282
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Then you have people like me, didn't have a basketball team when I was growing up, no major league baseball team, and the Saints but I'm not big on football. So I grew up watching the Lakers. I was well invested in being a fan by the time my city got a team. So non sports cities have no choice but to like teams from other cites. So naturally I never understood when people felt the need to like a team just because of where they are located.

Yea I posted this same sh*t in another thread sue me.
 6 years ago '06        #283
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
This thread again
 6 years ago '11        #284
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,237 | Props total: 1261 1261
Sacramento Kings!

Don't care much for baseball, so I rock with the Giants and A's.

Oakland Raiders babyy!!
 6 years ago '10        #285
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Like who you wanna like...as long as you not a bandwagon fan who cares? n*ggas talkin bout a team revenue like they owners

Pick a team and stick wit em

I'm from NJ and like the niners and cavs...
 6 years ago '07        #286
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
Imagine being a broke a.ss n*gga, which shouldn't be hard for the majority of you.

Then one day, you win the lottery and are a multimillionaire overnight.

Suddenly, you have a bunch of leeches at your doorstep... new "friends"... family members you haven't seen in years...

This is why NO ONE should respect a bi*ch a.ss bandwagoner who is suddenly a die-hard for the latest championship team.

I don't care if you like a team outside of your locale (though I don't understand it IF your city has teams, you SHOULD have some type of hometown pride), but whoever you ride with... do it till the death, not when it's convenient.

W/ that said... CashNY lost.

Last edited by Bleezy; 03-29-2012 at 06:50 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #287
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,083 | Props total: 1820 1820
 Ralph Nautica said:
but you rooting for the Ravens tho...

Sit ya gump ass down lmao

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #288
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
what if when you were small you grew up liking a specific team and as you got older you still like it regardless of hometown?. I like the lakers and i was born in queens and live in jersey but my cousin whos older then me who put me on to b-ball in the early 90s was a laker fan and he put me on.. any other sport i def rep the NY/NJ area.. giants..yankees but devils over here hockey wise
 6 years ago '04        #289
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 bigree61 said:
if you are a d!ckrider just stop talking down on other teams

how can you call somebody sh*tty when you will just hop on the next bandwagon soon as your team falls off?

most bandwagon riders are casual fans anywayso im not mad at youll
this.

You can rep whoever and as many teams as you want, just dont be expected to be taken seriously
 6 years ago '04        #290
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
You cant root for both the Sox and Scrubs. Either you are a Southsider or a Northsider at heart (unless you from the Westside). I dont care if the Scrubs got "Chicago" infront of their name they dont represent the real Chicago, never have never will. They represent fugazy limp wrist tourist friendly Chicago. And they will NEVER be my team, there fanbase will never be a sh*t but a bunch of hacks who boo black players, get drunk, and sodomize eachother after games. Dont let that "Chicago" in their name fool you, you or I dont owe those homos sh*t especially if you're south of Roosevelt.
Northside lost

But fu*k you Shytown n*ggas always tryna throw salt on my city for being slumish when the Southside Chicago is fu*king ratchetville U.S.A. You n*ggas got some nerve downtalking and you wackos still gangbang

And fu*k Harold Chicken too that sh*t is overrated
 6 years ago '10        #291
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20835 20835
 Veno da Don said:
this.

You can rep whoever and as many teams as you want, just dont be expected to be taken seriously
This right here is gospel.

If you a Lakers fan from NJ, or a Bulls fan from NY, or whatever, that's fine. Just don't expect mofu*kas to give you any respect.

I don't give two fu*ks if you've been rooting for that team for 10+ years, if you have a team in your hometown & you start to root for another team because you like the player or whatever, you not getting any respect.

Period.

Don't try to call my team out for being sh*tty because I will disrespect you for being a bandwagon fan everytime.
 6 years ago '04        #292
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This right here is gospel.

If you a Lakers fan from NJ, or a Bulls fan from NY, or whatever, that's fine. Just don't expect mofu*kas to give you any respect.

I don't give two fu*ks if you've been rooting for that team for 10+ years, if you have a team in your hometown & you start to root for another team because you like the player or whatever, you not getting any respect.

Period.

Don't try to call my team out for being sh*tty because I will disrespect you for being a bandwagon fan everytime.
right. You got fools out here "reppin" teams they never seen play in real life and only watch them when they come on national TV. I bet they dont buy any merchandise or nothing just self proclaiming themselves "fans"
 6 years ago '10        #293
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
So somebody finally made a thread like this.

I always wondered though cuz I see people reppin New York and other east areas and they magically are "fans" of the Lakers and Im like damn how out of all the teams to chose they pick the Lakers when its on the other side of the map.

Anyway I was born in LA and my fam is pro Lakers so I joined up and became a fan years ago.

Im new to football so after a bunch of noob moves cuz I was confused on which Cali team to rep I finally settled on the Niners.

I planned to get into baseball and after many confusion I picked the Angels.

Cali till the day I mothafu*kin DIE!!!!!

Last edited by Bass G; 05-24-2012 at 08:39 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #294
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
wdf calm down jr
pretty quick with the replies slime.

Looks like i win again.
 6 years ago '04        #295
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I was born in LA, and raised in Pittsburgh. I've been a Laker fan since the late 80s. My whole family is Laker fans from when my Uncle got drafted by them in 76, but never made the team. I rep every other team in Pittsburgh but the Steelers.
 6 years ago '05        #296
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,837 | Props total: 9768 9768
Knicks, Jets, Yankees i'm born and bred in NY its in my blood
(i'm happy for NY when the Nets, Giants and Mets win but i dont support them)
i do support other teams

Pacers - family
Clippers - lots of fam in LA and i used to hate the lakers, this goes back to the darius miles/q rich days
Vikings - since Moss n Cris Carter days
 6 years ago '04        #297
LilKray 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,304 | Props total: 2 2
I'm from Seattle.

I rep the Seahawks and Mariners. I repped the Sonics to a degree, but wasn't into basketball much back then. Watching Kobe play brought me into basketball, thus I'm a Lakers fan.
 6 years ago '10        #298
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,862 | Props total: 20835 20835
 LilKray said:
I'm from Seattle.

I rep the Seahawks and Mariners. I repped the Sonics to a degree, but wasn't into basketball much back then. Watching Kobe play brought me into basketball, thus I'm a Lakers fan.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #299
ghettofied 341 heat pts341
space
space
$21,864 | Props total: 8192 8192

[video - click to view]

Still reppin till the day I die.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #300
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
Man i like who i like and i have specific reasons for liking those teams...i havent changed teams ever and have liked the same ones since the early 90's and that wont change no matter who's on the teams to me that is fandom sticking by whatever team you choose....i dont believe geography should be the End-all Be-All in determining that...thats some sheep mentatlity...these athletes dont really rep my city most of the NYC sports stars live in Jersey anyway they aint putting any money into my economy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now