Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2012, 08:44 PM         #261
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm from jersey..... i've been a miami dolphins fan since before i even knew what football was... my cousin was a big marino fan and that just always stuck with me

i fu*k with philly other wise... huge sixers, phillies fan.... fu*k with the flyers but i don't care to much bout hockey.. i know a lot bout the eagles jsut cause everyone i know talks bout them and i get confused for a eagles fan all the time but i let em know im a dolphins fan
 6 years ago '11        #262
Ralph Nautica 70 heat pts70
space
space
$10,574 | Props total: 6475 6475
 StylinOnYou said:
lol, just finished reading this thread

@ all the bmore f*ggots deciding to rep good teams over the wiz acting like they'll ever get a team
but you rooting for the Ravens tho...

Sit ya gump a.ss down lmao
 6 years ago '08        #263
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Nu Tymez said:
I am from Chicago.. I only rep Chicago teams.. Bears, Bulls, f!ghting Illini (Just because thats my alma mater) White Sox, and if the Cubs make it to the playoffs, I would root for them to win just because its been over 100 years.. I would like to see them win one.. I bandwagoned the Blackhawks when they won the Stanley Cup because I never followed hockey that close, I was only an ocassional hockey watcher growing up.. I do not rep or root for any other team, I may like players from various squads but if they ain't got on my colors, fu*k them...

But I can understand those who say their parents repped a particular squad so they do also.. Because I don't care where I move to, I'll always rep Chicago teams.. So if I happen to move whereever, and have children one day.. I'll expect.. better yet, demand they be fans of my squads.. I'll be damned if a Knick fan would come from my loins..

I also hate people who root for players and not teams.. A friend of my is a Lebron stan.. He was a Cleveland Fan.. Now he is a Miami fan.. sh*t is sad.. That is not true fandom, you pick a team, and you stick with them, regardless of who's wearing the jersey..
You cant root for both the Sox and Scrubs. Either you are a Southsider or a Northsider at heart (unless you from the Westside). I dont care if the Scrubs got "Chicago" infront of their name they dont represent the real Chicago, never have never will. They represent fugazy limp wrist tourist friendly Chicago. And they will NEVER be my team, there fanbase will never be a sh*t but a bunch of hacks who boo black players, get drunk, and sodomize eachother after games. Dont let that "Chicago" in their name fool you, you or I dont owe those homos sh*t especially if you're south of Roosevelt.
 6 years ago '11        #264
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Kevin said:
@ you searching and watching homo sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #265
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
bx once again thinking there the fan police ppl can rep w.e teams they fu*king want. i love how u net geeks swear like u made up the rules for repping teams. U can like who ever the fu*k u like weather u live there or not . none of us get any money from any of these teams so like who u want. I love how bx trys to discredit u like it really means anything lol net geeks
 6 years ago '04        #266
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
You cant root for both the Sox and Scrubs. Either you are a Southsider or a Northsider at heart (unless you from the Westside). I dont care if the Scrubs got "Chicago" infront of their name they dont represent the real Chicago, never have never will. They represent fugazy limp wrist tourist friendly Chicago. And they will NEVER be my team, there fanbase will never be a sh*t but a bunch of hacks who boo black players, get drunk, and sodomize eachother after games. Dont let that "Chicago" in their name fool you, you or I dont owe those homos sh*t especially if you're south of Roosevelt.
I grew up on the south side in the Wild 100s... I rep the White Sox.. I don't root for the Cubs but at this point, if they made the World Series I would want them to win... It's been like a 104 years... I would just like to see every Chicago team win a Championship in my lifetime... Only Chicago teams I didn't see with my own eyes win a Championship are the Cubs and The Bears.. I was alive when the Bears won, but I was a baby, I don't remember it.. Now if the Bears did win, I may cry
 03-28-2012, 10:50 PM         #267
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #268
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
 whothebestmc said:
oh I didn't see that my bad, people normally don't say LA for anything but los angeles I just a.ssumed. My mistake
Sad
 6 years ago '11        #269
KingPAPO 44 heat pts44
space
space
$2,191 | Props total: 179 179
 .:RELOADED:. said:
fu*k u

Los Angeles>New York

Bowdown bi*ch
 6 years ago '11        #270
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
i might
you wont do sh*t pussssssssy
 6 years ago '11        #271
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
you wont do sh*t pussssssssy
wdf calm down jr
 03-29-2012, 12:25 AM         #272
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
never been to LA in my life..

and ill rep whatever team i want...This n*gga acting like he gets paid for this sh*t..
 6 years ago '10        #273
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
fu*k you. I don't have to rep my cities team. I'm from Jersey anyway, all we fu*king got is the New Jersey Nets... (and i'm not the type of sports enthusiast to stan over one star player ) and I don't watch hockey. of course I can look to New York as well and I like seeing the Knicks play and i'll support them but I'm not a diehard fan of them. And I'm not a Giants or a Jets fan either but I'll root for them n sh*t. I think it's nice to look elsewhere and possibly find a team with players you like and root for them. doesn't matter.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 03-29-2012 at 12:34 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #274
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
bla bla no one cares what u n*ggas think
 6 years ago '07        #275
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
space
$53,663 | Props total: 38450 38450
Great thread, some of these responses though

Born and raised in Seattle, so I rep all Seattle teams hard, besides when it comes to pro football.

Napoleon Kaufman (UW Running Back) was my favorite player growing up and he was drafted by the Raiders when I was really young like 3-4 years old and from then on I just decided the Raiders would be my team. Also have family in Oakland and usually go there once a year to visit and to go to a Raiders game.

Also root for the Canucks because a huge part of my family is from Vancouver & and I've been going there every year since I was really young at least 2-3 times a year & Seattle doesn't have a hockey team and even if they did I would still be a Canucks fan and even if they did my family would probably disown me because they are all Canucks fans

Last edited by theFREAK; 03-29-2012 at 01:11 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #276
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,875 | Props total: 20887 20887
 WillieMaysHayes said:
no, im saying these 3 teams i rep for these reasons (which u obvi didnt read, prolly cuz ur ignant) and then i told you to teach me how to dougie, f*ggot. which u still havnt done, same case as aboe, because you cant read, cuz u ignant.

Now teach me how to dougie f*ggot
How the fu*k do you cheer for 10% of a league?

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard.

475 - 155 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 75% 7 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 902-439, Rank #3 | Aug 16: 2053-798, Rank #2 | Aug 15: 2158-922, Rank #3 | Aug 14: 1325-713, Rank #2 | Aug 13: 737-433, Rank #2 | Aug 12: 1-0, Rank #480 | Aug 11: 18-15, Rank #223 *
 03-29-2012, 01:48 AM         #277
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you are a d!ckrider just stop talking down on other teams

how can you call somebody sh*tty when you will just hop on the next bandwagon soon as your team falls off?

most bandwagon riders are casual fans anywayso im not mad at youll
 6 years ago '07        #278
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,633 | Props total: 17869 17869
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
bx once again thinking there the fan police ppl can rep w.e teams they fu*king want. i love how u net geeks swear like u made up the rules for repping teams. U can like who ever the fu*k u like weather u live there or not . none of us get any money from any of these teams so like who u want. I love how bx trys to discredit u like it really means anything lol net geeks
you caught feelings cause this thread applies to f*ggots like you.
 6 years ago '05        #279
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
I think sh*t is pretty clear cut and dry...if you switch teams, for whatever reason, you a bandwagoner
 6 years ago '04        #280
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Good thread, I always wondered what drives cats to support teams of cities they've never stepped foot into or have nothing to do with. Never really made sense to me, especially if you grew up in a city with a sports franchise.

Dah well. New York all day. Been a Jets fan since at least 10 or 11 years old, still am even if we do have 2 of the 5 worst QBs in the league :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
282 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
72 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
52 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
44 comments
23 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
206 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy