Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #241
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 9210 9210
lol, just finished reading this thread

@ all the bmore f*ggots deciding to rep good teams over the wiz acting like they'll ever get a team
 6 years ago '11        #242
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
no, im saying these 3 teams i rep for these reasons (which u obvi didnt read, prolly cuz ur ignant) and then i told you to teach me how to dougie, f*ggot. which u still havnt done, same case as aboe, because you cant read, cuz u ignant.

Now teach me how to dougie f*ggot
what are u even saying

all i read was that ur a fan of 3 different teams in one sport
 6 years ago '04        #243
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
 The One N Only said:
what are u even saying

dude, the guy cheers for who scores the most points...

what are u not understanding
 6 years ago '11        #244
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
what are u even saying

let let let me me me speak speak speak your your your language language language. since since since you you you like like like the the the number number number three three three.
I i i rep rep rep the the the three three three teams teams teams i i i do do do because because because of of of reasons reasons reasons (earth earth earth wind wind wind and and and fire fire fire song song song) i i i stated stated stated in in in two two two places places places that that that your your your ignorant ignorant ignorant a.ss a.ss a.ss cant cant cant fu*king fu*king fu*king read read read.
do do do you you you understand understand understand now now now f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot?

Teach teach teach me me me how how how to to to dougie dougie dougie f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot.
 6 years ago '11        #245
space
space
 WillieMaysHayes said:
let let let me me me speak speak speak your your your language language language. since since since you you you like like like the the the number number number three three three.
I i i rep rep rep the the the three three three teams teams teams i i i do do do because because because of of of reasons reasons reasons (earth earth earth wind wind wind and and and fire fire fire song song song) i i i stated stated stated in in in two two two places places places that that that your your your ignorant ignorant ignorant a.ss a.ss a.ss cant cant cant fu*king fu*king fu*king read read read.
do do do you you you understand understand understand now now now f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot?

Teach teach teach me me me how how how to to to dougie dougie dougie f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot.
wats wrong with u are u illiterate

all im getting out of this is that your a bandwagoner
 6 years ago '11        #246
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,326 | Props total: 4396 4396
 StylinOnYou said:

@ all the bmore f*ggots deciding to rep good teams over the wiz acting like they'll ever get a team

[pic - click to view]

siiiilence!
 6 years ago '06        #247
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,290 | Props total: 1623 1623
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

siiiilence!
 6 years ago '11        #248
space
space
on a serious note you can't root for 3 teams in one sport. idc if you're trolling and i'm not gonna go through 13 pages looking for you're explanation for it. i don't care enough for that
 6 years ago '11        #249
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
on a serious note you can't root for 3 teams in one sport. idc if you're trolling and i'm not gonna go through 13 pages looking for you're explanation for it. i don't care enough for that

you can.
want proof?

check VVVVV

what you gunna do about it f*ggot? tell david stern? tell your mom? have a mod ban me?

6 years ago '11        #250
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$25,216 | Props total: 9210 9210
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]

siiiilence!
I've lived in Maryland and DC and I've always liked the ravens

doesn't take away all those bum a.ss bmore n*ggas wanting to rep the lakers and bulls just cause the wiz suck
 6 years ago '11        #251
space
space
 WillieMaysHayes said:
you can.
want proof?

check VVVVV

what you gunna do about it f*ggot? tell david stern? tell your mom? have a mod ban me?

i might
 6 years ago '08        #252
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Out of town random team bandwagoners are the worst. But how about motherfu*kers in two team sports cities who want to rep teams on the other motherfu*king side of town? How about the few n*ggas born and raised on the Southside of Chicago who are Scrub fans? Those are the worst bandwagoners. n*gga, take that blue sh*t off and put your black White Sox hat on and rep your motherfu*king side n*gga!!! White Sox till the world blow, Southside till the world blow!!! fu*k d!ckriding some homo a.ss drunk yuppie d!ck in the b00ty warts on my genitals a.ss Northside team!! If you on the Southside of Chicago and you not moving with the Sox then move out!!!
 6 years ago '11        #253
space
space
 Kevin said:
f*ggot
calm ur a.ss down tiny d!ck f*ggot ill end u fu*ker

smd bi*ch soon as i type in kevins gay this is what pops up bi*ch

[video - click to view]

god thats the gayest sh*t ive ever seen
 03-28-2012, 07:44 PM         #254
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm from jersey..... i've been a miami dolphins fan since before i even knew what football was... my cousin was a big marino fan and that just always stuck with me

i fu*k with philly other wise... huge sixers, phillies fan.... fu*k with the flyers but i don't care to much bout hockey.. i know a lot bout the eagles jsut cause everyone i know talks bout them and i get confused for a eagles fan all the time but i let em know im a dolphins fan
 6 years ago '11        #255
Ralph Nautica 73 heat pts73
space
space
$10,907 | Props total: 8328 8328
 StylinOnYou said:

but you rooting for the Ravens tho...

Sit ya gump a.ss down lmao
 6 years ago '08        #256
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
 Nu Tymez said:
I am from Chicago.. I only rep Chicago teams.. Bears, Bulls, f!ghting Illini (Just because thats my alma mater) White Sox, and if the Cubs make it to the playoffs, I would root for them to win just because its been over 100 years.. I would like to see them win one.. I bandwagoned the Blackhawks when they won the Stanley Cup because I never followed hockey that close, I was only an ocassional hockey watcher growing up.. I do not rep or root for any other team, I may like players from various squads but if they ain't got on my colors, fu*k them...

But I can understand those who say their parents repped a particular squad so they do also.. Because I don't care where I move to, I'll always rep Chicago teams.. So if I happen to move whereever, and have children one day.. I'll expect.. better yet, demand they be fans of my squads.. I'll be damned if a Knick fan would come from my loins..

I also hate people who root for players and not teams.. A friend of my is a Lebron stan.. He was a Cleveland Fan.. Now he is a Miami fan.. sh*t is sad.. That is not true fandom, you pick a team, and you stick with them, regardless of who's wearing the jersey..
You cant root for both the Sox and Scrubs. Either you are a Southsider or a Northsider at heart (unless you from the Westside). I dont care if the Scrubs got "Chicago" infront of their name they dont represent the real Chicago, never have never will. They represent fugazy limp wrist tourist friendly Chicago. And they will NEVER be my team, there fanbase will never be a sh*t but a bunch of hacks who boo black players, get drunk, and sodomize eachother after games. Dont let that "Chicago" in their name fool you, you or I dont owe those homos sh*t especially if you're south of Roosevelt.
 6 years ago '11        #257
space
space
 Kevin said:
@ you searching and watching homo sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #258
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
bx once again thinking there the fan police ppl can rep w.e teams they fu*king want. i love how u net geeks swear like u made up the rules for repping teams. U can like who ever the fu*k u like weather u live there or not . none of us get any money from any of these teams so like who u want. I love how bx trys to discredit u like it really means anything lol net geeks
 6 years ago '04        #259
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Chief Dee said:
You cant root for both the Sox and Scrubs. Either you are a Southsider or a Northsider at heart (unless you from the Westside). I dont care if the Scrubs got "Chicago" infront of their name they dont represent the real Chicago, never have never will. They represent fugazy limp wrist tourist friendly Chicago. And they will NEVER be my team, there fanbase will never be a sh*t but a bunch of hacks who boo black players, get drunk, and sodomize eachother after games. Dont let that "Chicago" in their name fool you, you or I dont owe those homos sh*t especially if you're south of Roosevelt.
I grew up on the south side in the Wild 100s... I rep the White Sox.. I don't root for the Cubs but at this point, if they made the World Series I would want them to win... It's been like a 104 years... I would just like to see every Chicago team win a Championship in my lifetime... Only Chicago teams I didn't see with my own eyes win a Championship are the Cubs and The Bears.. I was alive when the Bears won, but I was a baby, I don't remember it.. Now if the Bears did win, I may cry
 03-28-2012, 09:50 PM         #260
Robby Digital 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
33 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
79 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
144 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA SI 'POST COMBINE' 2018 NBA Mock Draft
62 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
146 comments
1 day ago