Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
 92
Steph Kegels
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 89
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 87
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 56
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #241
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
so ur not a sports fan is what ur saying
no, im saying these 3 teams i rep for these reasons (which u obvi didnt read, prolly cuz ur ignant) and then i told you to teach me how to dougie, f*ggot. which u still havnt done, same case as aboe, because you cant read, cuz u ignant.


Now teach me how to dougie f*ggot
 6 years ago '04        #242
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 WillieMaysHayes said:
no, im saying these 3 teams i rep for these reasons (which u obvi didnt read, prolly cuz ur ignant) and then i told you to teach me how to dougie, f*ggot. which u still havnt done, same case as aboe, because you cant read, cuz u ignant.


Now teach me how to dougie f*ggot

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #243
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,972 | Props total: 9976 9976
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Only knicks fans in ny are the older heads. all the young cats are laker fans.
n*gga have you ever been in New York?
 6 years ago '11        #244
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 U.B.HiRM said:

[pic - click to view]

didnt come in buddy.
 6 years ago '04        #245
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 WillieMaysHayes said:
didnt come in buddy.

[pic - click to view]

 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM         #246
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i was born in puerto rico...so im not repping the weak sh*t we have over there. fu*k carlos arroyo


ill rep any team paul pierce is on. thats my GREATEST OF ALL TIME, if pierce left boston and joined the raptors :jay:, then ill follow the raptors.


i remember the first time i seen dude played, i was 13/14 years old..and it was against Charlotte hornets..celtics lost and i still didnt care ....i been a fan every since and thats not going to change.




[video - click to view]



Last edited by cheguevara; 03-28-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #247
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
lol, just finished reading this thread

@ all the bmore f*ggots deciding to rep good teams over the wiz acting like they'll ever get a team
 6 years ago '11        #248
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
no, im saying these 3 teams i rep for these reasons (which u obvi didnt read, prolly cuz ur ignant) and then i told you to teach me how to dougie, f*ggot. which u still havnt done, same case as aboe, because you cant read, cuz u ignant.


Now teach me how to dougie f*ggot
what are u even saying

all i read was that ur a fan of 3 different teams in one sport
 6 years ago '04        #249
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 The One N Only said:
what are u even saying

all i read was that ur a fan of 3 different teams in one sport
dude, the guy cheers for who scores the most points...


what are u not understanding
 6 years ago '11        #250
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
what are u even saying

all i read was that ur a fan of 3 different teams in one sport
let let let me me me speak speak speak your your your language language language. since since since you you you like like like the the the number number number three three three.
I i i rep rep rep the the the three three three teams teams teams i i i do do do because because because of of of reasons reasons reasons (earth earth earth wind wind wind and and and fire fire fire song song song) i i i stated stated stated in in in two two two places places places that that that your your your ignorant ignorant ignorant a.ss a.ss a.ss cant cant cant fu*king fu*king fu*king read read read.
do do do you you you understand understand understand now now now f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot?

Teach teach teach me me me how how how to to to dougie dougie dougie f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot.
 6 years ago '06        #251
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
 WillieMaysHayes said:
let let let me me me speak speak speak your your your language language language. since since since you you you like like like the the the number number number three three three.
I i i rep rep rep the the the three three three teams teams teams i i i do do do because because because of of of reasons reasons reasons (earth earth earth wind wind wind and and and fire fire fire song song song) i i i stated stated stated in in in two two two places places places that that that your your your ignorant ignorant ignorant a.ss a.ss a.ss cant cant cant fu*king fu*king fu*king read read read.
do do do you you you understand understand understand now now now f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot?

Teach teach teach me me me how how how to to to dougie dougie dougie f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot.
 6 years ago '11        #252
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
let let let me me me speak speak speak your your your language language language. since since since you you you like like like the the the number number number three three three.
I i i rep rep rep the the the three three three teams teams teams i i i do do do because because because of of of reasons reasons reasons (earth earth earth wind wind wind and and and fire fire fire song song song) i i i stated stated stated in in in two two two places places places that that that your your your ignorant ignorant ignorant a.ss a.ss a.ss cant cant cant fu*king fu*king fu*king read read read.
do do do you you you understand understand understand now now now f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot?

Teach teach teach me me me how how how to to to dougie dougie dougie f*ggot f*ggot f*ggot.
wats wrong with u are u illiterate

all im getting out of this is that your a bandwagoner
 6 years ago '11        #253
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3203 3203
 StylinOnYou said:
lol, just finished reading this thread

@ all the bmore f*ggots deciding to rep good teams over the wiz acting like they'll ever get a team

[pic - click to view]





siiiilence!
 6 years ago '06        #254
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]





siiiilence!
 6 years ago '11        #255
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
on a serious note you can't root for 3 teams in one sport. idc if you're trolling and i'm not gonna go through 13 pages looking for you're explanation for it. i don't care enough for that
 6 years ago '11        #256
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 The One N Only said:
on a serious note you can't root for 3 teams in one sport. idc if you're trolling and i'm not gonna go through 13 pages looking for you're explanation for it. i don't care enough for that


you can.
want proof?

check VVVVV

what you gunna do about it f*ggot? tell david stern? tell your mom? have a mod ban me?

 6 years ago '11        #257
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:

[pic - click to view]





siiiilence!
I've lived in Maryland and DC and I've always liked the ravens

doesn't take away all those bum a.ss bmore n*ggas wanting to rep the lakers and bulls just cause the wiz suck
 6 years ago '11        #258
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WillieMaysHayes said:
you can.
want proof?

check VVVVV

what you gunna do about it f*ggot? tell david stern? tell your mom? have a mod ban me?

i might
 6 years ago '08        #259
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Out of town random team bandwagoners are the worst. But how about motherfu*kers in two team sports cities who want to rep teams on the other motherfu*king side of town? How about the few n*ggas born and raised on the Southside of Chicago who are Scrub fans? Those are the worst bandwagoners. n*gga, take that blue sh*t off and put your black White Sox hat on and rep your motherfu*king side n*gga!!! White Sox till the world blow, Southside till the world blow!!! fu*k d!ckriding some homo a.ss drunk yuppie d!ck in the b00ty warts on my genitals a.ss Northside team!! If you on the Southside of Chicago and you not moving with the Sox then move out!!!
 6 years ago '11        #260
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 Kevin said:
f*ggot
calm ur a.ss down tiny d!ck f*ggot ill end u fu*ker

smd bi*ch soon as i type in kevins gay this is what pops up bi*ch


[video - click to view]


god thats the gayest sh*t ive ever seen
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy