Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
124 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA POSSIBLE TRADE TO REUNITE #2 PICK Luka D wit BDD
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
99 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #201
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,266 | Props total: 27603 27603
 U.B.HiRM said:
but ur nobody to tell people who to root for??

the judgement scale does not start and end with bx so at the end of the day anybody can root for ne body
What I was saying is common knowledge. You're telling me that what I said is incorrect?

You can root for whoever all I'm saying is be prepared for people to call you bandwagon fans & fake fans

You got the Eagles in your sig while you got mainly Detroit but whatever.
 6 years ago '04        #202
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,872 | Props total: 1601 1601
Mets
Jets
Lakers (Cause of my Pops been a fan since the late 80s.)
Notre Dame (no college football in NY. they are tv here every week so they grew on me 15 years later I'm a full blown fan)

Those are my squads not gonna apologize for who I like.

P.s no need to stream games when I
Buy league pass every year. Haven't missed a Laker Game in years.
 6 years ago '08        #203
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t 10 pages deep... is it really that serious
 6 years ago '04        #204
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
What I was saying is common knowledge. You're telling me that what I said is incorrect?

You can root for whoever all I'm saying is be prepared for people to call you bandwagon fans & fake fans

You got the Eagles in your sig while you got mainly Detroit but whatever.
yah but it dont matter..cuz if i wanted to id change to the lions now cuz there good..when really, i dont give a sh*t if they are good or not because i always liked the eagles...WHO HAVE NEVER won a chip...

its not bad bandwagon..its about doing wut the heck u want
 6 years ago '10        #205
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,263 | Props total: 18841 18841
 GhostNinja said:
this sh*t 10 pages deep... is it really that serious
:nasmad: Yes, bc i go hard for my teams :nasmad:
 03-28-2012, 12:31 PM         #206
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see fat boy still hasnt posted yet.
n*gga repping a team on the other side of the coast f*ggot a.ss n*gga
"but but my fam is inglewood.
FOH
 6 years ago '07        #207
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
 Chico Fontaine said:
Chicago pass revoked
n*gga please
 6 years ago '10        #208
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
yah but it dont matter..cuz if i wanted to id change to the lions now cuz there good..when really, i dont give a sh*t if they are good or not because i always liked the eagles...WHO HAVE NEVER won a chip...

its not bad bandwagon..its about doing wut the heck u want
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Don't get mad if people say it & it's true.
 03-28-2012, 12:43 PM         #209
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Yo my n*gga you need to stop starting fanwars with them n*ggas at realgm about lin vs melo. nah whats good tho.
 6 years ago '07        #210
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 521 521
I don't have a problem with what team a n*gga root for as long you loyal to that team but if you jumping from team to team when you see your previous team declining then that's what i call a bandwagoner
 6 years ago '04        #211
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

IT's true.. You cannot jump ship because your hometown team sucks.. In my lifetime every Chicago team has sucked for a significant amount of time at one point or another.. That sh*t shows character to cheer for a loser.. To watch every game knowing your team may lose..

Those damn Tim Floyd/Bill Cartwright Bulls teams and Dave Wannstedt/d!ck Jauron Bears team still hurt my soul
 6 years ago '04        #212
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

lol cuz i was like 13 when i could understand the game and decided to cheer for a team that wasnt in my home state???

k so the minute your born, you have to be a fan of something even though you have no understanding of it till you are born?? okayy...

ur an idiot

wouldnt i be bandwagon if i said now..lions are my team dawg..im from michigan..so i gta root for em?

go to sleep
 6 years ago '08        #213
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,707 | Props total: 6876 6876
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Only knicks fans in ny are the older heads. all the young cats are laker fans.
This what I heard and seen from personal experience. The Laker fanbase is huge in NY just like it is in Florida.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 03-28-2012 at 12:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #214
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
IT's true.. You cannot jump ship because your hometown team sucks.. In my lifetime every Chicago team has sucked for a significant amount of time at one point or another.. That sh*t shows character to cheer for a loser.. To watch every game knowing your team may lose..

Those damn Tim Floyd/Bill Cartwright Bulls teams and Dave Wannstedt/d!ck Jauron Bears team still hurt my soul
Exactlyyyyy fam

That's why it's so much rewarding to watch when your team actually wins. Going through the tough losses, the blowout losses then to watch your team finally get those titles & reach conference finals....it feels great

People who bandwagon IMO, don't feel the same emotions when that happens.

U.B.HiRM said:
lol cuz i was like 13 when i could understand the game and decided to cheer for a team that wasnt in my home state???

k so the minute your born, you have to be a fan of something even though you have no understanding of it till you are born?? okayy...

ur an idiot

wouldnt i be bandwagon if i said now..lions are my team dawg..im from michigan..so i gta root for em?

go to sleep
That tells me a lot when you're 13 & you're cheering for a team outside of your state

I could k!ll the rest of your post by saying you don't have to root for anything as soon as you're fresh out the womb, but how can you root for the Detroit Tigers, the Detroit Red Wings, The Michigan Wolverines & the Detroit Pistons, yet you couldn't with the Lions because apparently you didn't understand the game but you understood it enough to root for a college football team.....but I'm not gonna do that.
 6 years ago '04        #215
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Exactlyyyyy fam

That's why it's so much rewarding to watch when your team actually wins. Going through the tough losses, the blowout losses then to watch your team finally get those titles & reach conference finals....it feels great

People who bandwagon IMO, don't feel the same emotions when that happens.

That tells me a lot when you're 13 & you're cheering for a team outside of your state

I could k!ll the rest of your post by saying you don't have to root for anything as soon as you're fresh out the womb, but how can you root for the Detroit Tigers, the Detroit Red Wings, The Michigan Wolverines & the Detroit Pistons, yet you couldn't with the Lions because apparently you didn't understand the game but you understood it enough to root for a college football team.....but I'm not gonna do that.

cuz i watched football and followed a player named mcnabb and saw syracuse games and saw michigan games on natl tv...and that was my fav qb as a kid in college and about the same time he got drafted into the league my fam was still diehard lions fans i just wasnt..and the lions were actually good in the late 90s ..but im not gna say all that

i know its tough being a new york fan but u dont have to take it out on everybody...arent u guys the most irritating people in the world??
 6 years ago '10        #216
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
cuz i watched football and followed a player named mcnabb and saw syracuse games and saw michigan games on natl tv...and that was my fav qb as a kid in college and about the same time he got drafted into the league my fam was still diehard lions fans i just wasnt..and the lions were actually good in the late 90s ..but im not gna say all that

i know its tough being a new york fan but u dont have to take it out on everybody...arent u guys the most irritating people in the world??
Thats all you had to say, good boy.

You're a bandwagon fan it's fine to admit that. And I don't understand where you're getting this anger that I'm taking out. I thought my last couple of posts were pretty damn calm, not my fault you wanna get a titty attack & get mad I indirectly called you out on your bandwagoning ways.
 6 years ago '04        #217
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Thats all you had to say, good boy.

You're a bandwagon fan it's fine to admit that. And I don't understand where you're getting this anger that I'm taking out. I thought my last couple of posts were pretty damn calm, not my fault you wanna get a titty attack & get mad I indirectly called you out on your bandwagoning ways.
havent been angry on this site since 04 fam...i just am wonderfing why ur so upset at everyone who doesnt cheer for their hometown...

cause i see a certain teams games and have a connection to a player...and they get drafted and i end up following that team makes a bandwagon?

it doesnt..ur wrong again...

it would of made no difference if mcnabb was drafted to detroit..i would be following detroit...u must of not been allowed to have choices as a child? r u from north korea?

now mcnabb has long gone off of philly right?? why am i still rooting for them though?

cuz im not a bandwagon fan..do u want me to say that i have family in philadelphia area and visit them and go to eagles games? do u want me to say that cuz i live in a suburb i shouldnt be a fan of the red wings cuz im not from that part of detroit??

u lose again chief
 6 years ago '10        #218
space
space
 U.B.HiRM said:
havent been angry on this site since 04 fam...i just am wonderfing why ur so upset at everyone who doesnt cheer for their hometown...

cause i see a certain teams games and have a connection to a player...and they get drafted and i end up following that team makes a bandwagon?

it doesnt..ur wrong again...

it would of made no difference if mcnabb was drafted to detroit..i would be following detroit...u must of not been allowed to have choices as a child? r u from north korea?

now mcnabb has long gone off of philly right?? why am i still rooting for them though?

cuz im not a bandwagon fan..do u want me to say that i have family in philadelphia area and visit them and go to eagles games? do u want me to say that cuz i live in a suburb i shouldnt be a fan of the red wings cuz im not from that part of detroit??

u lose again chief
How am I upset at everybody else?

Did I go at every single poster about this issue? Did I call out every single poster & go on a essay long rant with cursing? How am I upset? How?

You're in denial & you know what it's really okay, I'm here now to help you get though this. It'll be alright buddy.

And you're not understanding it, it's so amusing

How do you root for 5 Detroit teams yet you become a huge fan of a player & you root for that team in a completely different state? Your whole a.sssocation with the Eagles is because you followed Mcnabb & later on became a fan of the team once again, in a completely different state..........

THAT IS BANDWAGONING

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 03-28-2012 at 01:34 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #219
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
How am I upset at everybody else?

Did I go at every single poster about this issue? Did I call out every single poster & go on a essay long rant with cursing? How am I upset? How?

You're in denial & you know what it's really okay, I'm here now to help you get though this. It'll be alright buddy.

And you're not understanding it, it's so amusing

How do you root for 5 Detroit teams yet you become a huge fan of a player & you root for that team in a completely different state? You're whole a.sssocation with the Eagles is because you followed Mcnabb & later on became a fan of the team once again, in a completely different state..........

THAT IS BANDWAGONING
its not cuz when u learn something, you understand it right?

u became a knicks fan when u started understanding basketball right?

i became a eagles fan when i started understanding football...see?

it would be bandwagoning * ur word not mine * if i started cheering for the lions...sorry bra bra
 6 years ago '04        #220
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,409 | Props total: 3778 3778
 U.B.HiRM said:
its not cuz when u learn something, you understand it right?

u became a knicks fan when u started understanding basketball right?

i became a eagles fan when i started understanding football...see?

it would be bandwagoning * ur word not mine * if i started cheering for the lions...sorry bra bra
it may be time to crossover to the good guys you're always welcome, its never too late...
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
50 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now