Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
 93
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
90 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 50
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #201
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$26,470 | Props total: 26224 26224
eagles fan and lebron fan...no nfl team in toronto and being a heat fan is self explanatory
 6 years ago '10        #202
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
We have to clear the airwaves.

If you're a fan of a player & you start rooting for the team because he's there now, you are a bandwagon fan. No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm a proud Gilbert Arenas stan but you'll never see me rooting for the Warriors, Wizards, Magic or the Grizzlies.
 6 years ago '04        #203
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
We have to clear the airwaves.

If you're a fan of a player & you start rooting for the team because he's there now, you are a bandwagon fan. No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm a proud Gilbert Arenas stan but you'll never see me rooting for the Warriors, Wizards, Magic or the Grizzlies.


but ur nobody to tell people who to root for??

the judgement scale does not start and end with bx so at the end of the day anybody can root for ne body
 6 years ago '10        #204
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
 U.B.HiRM said:
but ur nobody to tell people who to root for??

the judgement scale does not start and end with bx so at the end of the day anybody can root for ne body
What I was saying is common knowledge. You're telling me that what I said is incorrect?

You can root for whoever all I'm saying is be prepared for people to call you bandwagon fans & fake fans

You got the Eagles in your sig while you got mainly Detroit but whatever.
 6 years ago '07        #205
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Nu Tymez said:
I am from Chicago.. I only rep Chicago teams.. Bears, Bulls, f!ghting Illini (Just because thats my alma mater) White Sox, and if the Cubs make it to the playoffs, I would root for them to win just because its been over 100 years.. I would like to see them win one.. I bandwagoned the Blackhawks when they won the Stanley Cup because I never followed hockey that close, I was only an ocassional hockey watcher growing up.. I do not rep or root for any other team, I may like players from various squads but if they ain't got on my colors, fu*k them...

But I can understand those who say their parents repped a particular squad so they do also.. Because I don't care where I move to, I'll always rep Chicago teams.. So if I happen to move whereever, and have children one day.. I'll expect.. better yet, demand they be fans of my squads.. I'll be damned if a Knick fan would come from my loins..

I also hate people who root for players and not teams.. A friend of my is a Lebron stan.. He was a Cleveland Fan.. Now he is a Miami fan.. sh*t is sad.. That is not true fandom, you pick a team, and you stick with them, regardless of who's wearing the jersey..



[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #206
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$6,794 | Props total: 1368 1368
Mets
Jets
Lakers (Cause of my Pops been a fan since the late 80s.)
Notre Dame (no college football in NY. they are tv here every week so they grew on me 15 years later I'm a full blown fan)

Those are my squads not gonna apologize for who I like.

P.s no need to stream games when I
Buy league pass every year. Haven't missed a Laker Game in years.
 6 years ago '07        #207
fivetreyfour 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,409 | Props total: 893 893
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
We have to clear the airwaves.

If you're a fan of a player & you start rooting for the team because he's there now, you are a bandwagon fan. No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm a proud Gilbert Arenas stan but you'll never see me rooting for the Warriors, Wizards, Magic or the Grizzlies.
 6 years ago '08        #208
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
this sh*t 10 pages deep... is it really that serious
 6 years ago '04        #209
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
What I was saying is common knowledge. You're telling me that what I said is incorrect?

You can root for whoever all I'm saying is be prepared for people to call you bandwagon fans & fake fans

You got the Eagles in your sig while you got mainly Detroit but whatever.
yah but it dont matter..cuz if i wanted to id change to the lions now cuz there good..when really, i dont give a sh*t if they are good or not because i always liked the eagles...WHO HAVE NEVER won a chip...


its not bad bandwagon..its about doing wut the heck u want
 6 years ago '10        #210
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
avatar space
space
$34,157 | Props total: 15696 15696
 GhostNinja said:
this sh*t 10 pages deep... is it really that serious
Yes, bc i go hard for my teams
 03-28-2012, 01:31 PM         #211
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see fat boy still hasnt posted yet.
n*gga repping a team on the other side of the coast f*ggot a.ss n*gga
"but but my fam is inglewood.
FOH
 6 years ago '07        #212
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
 Chico Fontaine said:
Chicago pass revoked
n*gga please
 6 years ago '10        #213
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
 U.B.HiRM said:
yah but it dont matter..cuz if i wanted to id change to the lions now cuz there good..when really, i dont give a sh*t if they are good or not because i always liked the eagles...WHO HAVE NEVER won a chip...


its not bad bandwagon..its about doing wut the heck u want
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Don't get mad if people say it & it's true.
 03-28-2012, 01:43 PM         #214
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Don't get mad if people say it & it's true.
Yo my n*gga you need to stop starting fanwars with them n*ggas at realgm about lin vs melo. nah whats good tho.
 6 years ago '07        #215
Tmac225 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,978 | Props total: 462 462
I don't have a problem with what team a n*gga root for as long you loyal to that team but if you jumping from team to team when you see your previous team declining then that's what i call a bandwagoner
 6 years ago '04        #216
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Don't get mad if people say it & it's true.
IT's true.. You cannot jump ship because your hometown team sucks.. In my lifetime every Chicago team has sucked for a significant amount of time at one point or another.. That sh*t shows character to cheer for a loser.. To watch every game knowing your team may lose..

Those damn Tim Floyd/Bill Cartwright Bulls teams and Dave Wannstedt/d!ck Jauron Bears team still hurt my soul
 6 years ago '04        #217
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
No that IS bandwagoning.

Not giving a fu*k what others think doesn't change that fact. You like the Eagles even though you're from Detroit (I'm guessing). If the reason is because the Lions always sucked or you became a fan because of a certain player, that is called....*drumroll please*......

BEING A BANDWAGONER.

Don't get mad if people say it & it's true.


lol cuz i was like 13 when i could understand the game and decided to cheer for a team that wasnt in my home state???



k so the minute your born, you have to be a fan of something even though you have no understanding of it till you are born?? okayy...

ur an idiot


wouldnt i be bandwagon if i said now..lions are my team dawg..im from michigan..so i gta root for em?

go to sleep
 6 years ago '08        #218
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
avatar space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Only knicks fans in ny are the older heads. all the young cats are laker fans.
This what I heard and seen from personal experience. The Laker fanbase is huge in NY just like it is in Florida.


Last edited by YoungRay20; 03-28-2012 at 01:56 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #219
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
avatar space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21125 21125
 Nu Tymez said:
IT's true.. You cannot jump ship because your hometown team sucks.. In my lifetime every Chicago team has sucked for a significant amount of time at one point or another.. That sh*t shows character to cheer for a loser.. To watch every game knowing your team may lose..

Those damn Tim Floyd/Bill Cartwright Bulls teams and Dave Wannstedt/d!ck Jauron Bears team still hurt my soul
Exactlyyyyy fam

That's why it's so much rewarding to watch when your team actually wins. Going through the tough losses, the blowout losses then to watch your team finally get those titles & reach conference finals....it feels great

People who bandwagon IMO, don't feel the same emotions when that happens.


 U.B.HiRM said:
lol cuz i was like 13 when i could understand the game and decided to cheer for a team that wasnt in my home state???



k so the minute your born, you have to be a fan of something even though you have no understanding of it till you are born?? okayy...

ur an idiot


wouldnt i be bandwagon if i said now..lions are my team dawg..im from michigan..so i gta root for em?

go to sleep
That tells me a lot when you're 13 & you're cheering for a team outside of your state

I could k!ll the rest of your post by saying you don't have to root for anything as soon as you're fresh out the womb, but how can you root for the Detroit Tigers, the Detroit Red Wings, The Michigan Wolverines & the Detroit Pistons, yet you couldn't with the Lions because apparently you didn't understand the game but you understood it enough to root for a college football team.....but I'm not gonna do that.
 6 years ago '04        #220
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$12,210 | Props total: 481 481
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Exactlyyyyy fam

That's why it's so much rewarding to watch when your team actually wins. Going through the tough losses, the blowout losses then to watch your team finally get those titles & reach conference finals....it feels great

People who bandwagon IMO, don't feel the same emotions when that happens.




That tells me a lot when you're 13 & you're cheering for a team outside of your state

I could k!ll the rest of your post by saying you don't have to root for anything as soon as you're fresh out the womb, but how can you root for the Detroit Tigers, the Detroit Red Wings, The Michigan Wolverines & the Detroit Pistons, yet you couldn't with the Lions because apparently you didn't understand the game but you understood it enough to root for a college football team.....but I'm not gonna do that.

cuz i watched football and followed a player named mcnabb and saw syracuse games and saw michigan games on natl tv...and that was my fav qb as a kid in college and about the same time he got drafted into the league my fam was still diehard lions fans i just wasnt..and the lions were actually good in the late 90s ..but im not gna say all that

i know its tough being a new york fan but u dont have to take it out on everybody...arent u guys the most irritating people in the world??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 8
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy