Why Dont You Rep Your Cities Team?

most viewed right now
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
316 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2012, 10:03 AM         #181
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born and raised in houston

southwest stand up

fondren and west belfort stand up

i ride for my n*ggas through the good and the bad
 6 years ago '06        #182
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,293 | Props total: 1628 1628
Bunch of sad a.ss n*ggas in here. Really getting mad over who someone else cheers for
 6 years ago '08        #183
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,592 | Props total: 1394 1394
 lboog1423 said:
So if a person living in NY with no ties to Ohio rooted for the Browns, Indians, and Cavs would you have a problem?
It'd be kind of odd but none of those teams have been particularly good for awhile and the Cavs were only good because of Lebron. So yeah it'd be odd but I wouldn't consider it bandwagoning/front running.
 6 years ago '06        #184
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,455 | Props total: 55 55
so because I live in Dallas I can't be a fan of Kobe and his Team?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #185
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,368 | Props total: 1457 1457
Because the knicks fukn suck!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #186
lboog1423 298 heat pts298
space
space
$35,307 | Props total: 19028 19028
 The Fifth KD said:
It'd be kind of odd but none of those teams have been particularly good for awhile and the Cavs were only good because of Lebron. So yeah it'd be odd but I wouldn't consider it bandwagoning/front running.
so bc i happen to grew up liking liking Miami hurricanes, lakers and eagles and prolly know more abt the teams/franchises than most casual fans that live in those cities, Im front running.

thats the most BS reasoning ive ever heard and i only hear it on bx. I know Giants fans personally (not callin out yall here on bx, i know yall r die hards) that havent spoken a word abt the Giants in between their 2 superbowl wins. Yet when they won this one recently they come out of hiding with everything Giants 24/7. How r they more loyal just bc they r from NY than me who ride or dies wit all my teams through the good and bad?

Im in every Eagles, Duke, Miami game thread and most threads abt them (lakers not so much bc they always turn into kobe vs lebron).
 6 years ago '11        #187
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$10,215 | Props total: 2139 2139
Football, I'll roll with the Panthers, since i'm from NC. Grew up an LA fan though, because of my oldest brother use to love them. For obvious reasons I don't f*ck with the bobcats. So I do rep 2 in my state, Panthers and Tarheels....all day
 6 years ago '11        #188
DRAGONFLY JONES 132 heat pts132
space
space
$9,330 | Props total: 4399 4399
people on here askin why Bmore n*ggas don rep the WIZ..no disrecpect to DC..but fu*k them n*ggas thats not our team anymore..we want our own team..Bmore and DC are two different cities..so by default we can pick our own NBA team to rep some choose the WIZ.. most choose not to..i rep the Ravens faithfully..Orioles to but they will never win the division with the yanks and the sox until we get an owner that will spend money and not trade every all star when we get one..since the BULLETS left i been a bulls fan up until jordan retired..and a heat fan since wade got drafted and shaq left the lakers
 6 years ago '11        #189
does any 1 care 20 heat pts20
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 686 686
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
people on here askin why Bmore n*ggas don rep the WIZ..no disrecpect to DC..but fu*k them n*ggas thats not our team anymore..we want our own team..Bmore and DC are two different cities..so by default we can pick our own NBA team to rep some choose the WIZ.. most choose not to..i rep the Ravens faithfully..Orioles to but they will never win the division with the yanks and the sox until we get an owner that will spend money and not trade every all star when we get one..since the BULLETS left i been a bulls fan up until jordan retired..and a heat fan since wade got drafted and shaq left the lakers
this.
 6 years ago '05        #190
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,514 | Props total: 153 153
 Tmac225 said:
I been repping the Bulls and Cowboys for 17+ years Born in Chicago moved to Baton Rouge been liking the Indians ever since the movie Major league came out when I was a younging so i picked them as my baseball team

That's My reason and fu*k you if you don't agree or can't feel that

Any questions???
Chicago pass revoked
 6 years ago '05        #191
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 207 207
My city doesn't have an nba team and all my other teams have rivals in oakland so I'm not rooting for a team IN oakland
 6 years ago '10        #192
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,876 | Props total: 20066 20066
I wholeheartedly agree with the thread starter. Though I don't live in Detroit anymore, I spent the majority of my life there. It's my obligation to support these teams.
 6 years ago '05        #193
Fresh|B 997 heat pts997
space
space
$44,056 | Props total: 28903 28903
Same Thread Each Year and n*ggas Still Going At Each Others Neck Over It
 6 years ago '04        #194
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am from Chicago.. I only rep Chicago teams.. Bears, Bulls, f!ghting Illini (Just because thats my alma mater) White Sox, and if the Cubs make it to the playoffs, I would root for them to win just because its been over 100 years.. I would like to see them win one.. I bandwagoned the Blackhawks when they won the Stanley Cup because I never followed hockey that close, I was only an ocassional hockey watcher growing up.. I do not rep or root for any other team, I may like players from various squads but if they ain't got on my colors, fu*k them...

But I can understand those who say their parents repped a particular squad so they do also.. Because I don't care where I move to, I'll always rep Chicago teams.. So if I happen to move whereever, and have children one day.. I'll expect.. better yet, demand they be fans of my squads.. I'll be damned if a Knick fan would come from my loins..

I also hate people who root for players and not teams.. A friend of my is a Lebron stan.. He was a Cleveland Fan.. Now he is a Miami fan.. sh*t is sad.. That is not true fandom, you pick a team, and you stick with them, regardless of who's wearing the jersey..
 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM         #195
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers/Clippers/Dodgers/everything else LA.

Not gonna watch a whole season of football until LA gets a team again.
 6 years ago '05        #196
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,185 | Props total: 9679 9679
Yea n*ggas on here is clowns i seen this type of sh*t 7 years and counting on here but me im from fort lauderdale florida 15 mins away from the dolphins old marlins stadium 25 mins away from the heat arena and 30 something mins away from the marlins new ballpark with that bein said i like the heat the marlins hate the dolphins like the hurricanes hate florida state i rep the tampa bucs hard got the logo tatted on me dats like 3 hours from me i dont understand n*ggas on here but hey thats them clown a.ss n*ggas business i dont need a sig either im not going back and forth with anybody bout a team:nasmad:
 6 years ago '05        #197
MP 53 heat pts53
space
space
$26,185 | Props total: 9679 9679
And that n*gga cashny still hasnt posted in this thread dats cray
 6 years ago '06        #198
droid3000 1035 heat pts1035
space
space
$28,313 | Props total: 31049 31049
eagles fan and lebron fan...no nfl team in toronto and being a heat fan is self explanatory
 6 years ago '10        #199
Agentzer0oo0 215 heat pts215
space
space
$69,294 | Props total: 27653 27653
We have to clear the airwaves.

If you're a fan of a player & you start rooting for the team because he's there now, you are a bandwagon fan. No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm a proud Gilbert Arenas stan but you'll never see me rooting for the Warriors, Wizards, Magic or the Grizzlies.
 6 years ago '04        #200
U.B.HiRM 31 heat pts31
space
space
$12,225 | Props total: 498 498
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
We have to clear the airwaves.

If you're a fan of a player & you start rooting for the team because he's there now, you are a bandwagon fan. No if's, and's or but's about it. I'm a proud Gilbert Arenas stan but you'll never see me rooting for the Warriors, Wizards, Magic or the Grizzlies.

but ur nobody to tell people who to root for??

the judgement scale does not start and end with bx so at the end of the day anybody can root for ne body
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
130 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago