most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #181
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,358 | Props total: 9611 9611
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
Only knicks fans in ny are the older heads. all the young cats are laker fans.
Wrong
 6 years ago '04        #182
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 2880 2880
I rep my home teams

Grew up a Saints fan. My brother liked the Cowboys
When New Orleans got an NBA team it became my team
Been a New Orleans Voodoo fan since they began
Always was a supporter of Southern University

*As far as college basketball, my favorite team has ALWAYS been UNLV, with Georgetown a close second. I'll support home teams (LSU, Tulane, UNO) but my heart isn't really with them. Never was, just certain players maybe
*I could've put the New Orleans Zephyrs minor league baseball team, but not too much of a baseball fan anyway since Barry was basically kicked out of MLB; if it helps, I grew up a Toronto Blue Jays fan, for the weirdest reason...........
 6 years ago '04        #183
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,720 | Props total: 3684 3684
chi-town baby...
 03-28-2012, 11:03 AM         #184
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
born and raised in houston

southwest stand up

fondren and west belfort stand up

i ride for my n*ggas through the good and the bad
 6 years ago '06        #185
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
Bunch of sad a.ss n*ggas in here. Really getting mad over who someone else cheers for
 6 years ago '08        #186
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1270 1270
 lboog1423 said:
So if a person living in NY with no ties to Ohio rooted for the Browns, Indians, and Cavs would you have a problem?
It'd be kind of odd but none of those teams have been particularly good for awhile and the Cavs were only good because of Lebron. So yeah it'd be odd but I wouldn't consider it bandwagoning/front running.
 6 years ago '06        #187
Dtowns_Answer 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,449 | Props total: 54 54
so because I live in Dallas I can't be a fan of Kobe and his Team?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #188
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,210 | Props total: 1269 1269
Because the knicks fukn suck!!!!
 6 years ago '10        #189
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,149 | Props total: 15670 15670
 The Fifth KD said:
It'd be kind of odd but none of those teams have been particularly good for awhile and the Cavs were only good because of Lebron. So yeah it'd be odd but I wouldn't consider it bandwagoning/front running.
so bc i happen to grew up liking liking Miami hurricanes, lakers and eagles and prolly know more abt the teams/franchises than most casual fans that live in those cities, Im front running.

thats the most BS reasoning ive ever heard and i only hear it on bx. I know Giants fans personally (not callin out yall here on bx, i know yall r die hards) that havent spoken a word abt the Giants in between their 2 superbowl wins. Yet when they won this one recently they come out of hiding with everything Giants 24/7. How r they more loyal just bc they r from NY than me who ride or dies wit all my teams through the good and bad?

Im in every Eagles, Duke, Miami game thread and most threads abt them (lakers not so much bc they always turn into kobe vs lebron).
 6 years ago '11        #190
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,921 | Props total: 1649 1649
Football, I'll roll with the Panthers, since i'm from NC. Grew up an LA fan though, because of my oldest brother use to love them. For obvious reasons I don't f*ck with the bobcats. So I do rep 2 in my state, Panthers and Tarheels....all day
 6 years ago '11        #191
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,050 | Props total: 3199 3199
people on here askin why Bmore n*ggas don rep the WIZ..no disrecpect to DC..but fu*k them n*ggas thats not our team anymore..we want our own team..Bmore and DC are two different cities..so by default we can pick our own NBA team to rep some choose the WIZ.. most choose not to..i rep the Ravens faithfully..Orioles to but they will never win the division with the yanks and the sox until we get an owner that will spend money and not trade every all star when we get one..since the BULLETS left i been a bulls fan up until jordan retired..and a heat fan since wade got drafted and shaq left the lakers
 6 years ago '11        #192
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,649 | Props total: 412 412
 DRAGONFLY JONES said:
people on here askin why Bmore n*ggas don rep the WIZ..no disrecpect to DC..but fu*k them n*ggas thats not our team anymore..we want our own team..Bmore and DC are two different cities..so by default we can pick our own NBA team to rep some choose the WIZ.. most choose not to..i rep the Ravens faithfully..Orioles to but they will never win the division with the yanks and the sox until we get an owner that will spend money and not trade every all star when we get one..since the BULLETS left i been a bulls fan up until jordan retired..and a heat fan since wade got drafted and shaq left the lakers
this.
 6 years ago '05        #193
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
 Tmac225 said:
I been repping the Bulls and Cowboys for 17+ years Born in Chicago moved to Baton Rouge been liking the Indians ever since the movie Major league came out when I was a younging so i picked them as my baseball team

That's My reason and fu*k you if you don't agree or can't feel that

Any questions???
Chicago pass revoked
 6 years ago '05        #194
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
My city doesn't have an nba team and all my other teams have rivals in oakland so I'm not rooting for a team IN oakland
 6 years ago '10        #195
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,730 | Props total: 19626 19626
I wholeheartedly agree with the thread starter. Though I don't live in Detroit anymore, I spent the majority of my life there. It's my obligation to support these teams.
 6 years ago '05        #196
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25073 25073
Same Thread Each Year and n*ggas Still Going At Each Others Neck Over It
 6 years ago '04        #197
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am from Chicago.. I only rep Chicago teams.. Bears, Bulls, f!ghting Illini (Just because thats my alma mater) White Sox, and if the Cubs make it to the playoffs, I would root for them to win just because its been over 100 years.. I would like to see them win one.. I bandwagoned the Blackhawks when they won the Stanley Cup because I never followed hockey that close, I was only an ocassional hockey watcher growing up.. I do not rep or root for any other team, I may like players from various squads but if they ain't got on my colors, fu*k them...

But I can understand those who say their parents repped a particular squad so they do also.. Because I don't care where I move to, I'll always rep Chicago teams.. So if I happen to move whereever, and have children one day.. I'll expect.. better yet, demand they be fans of my squads.. I'll be damned if a Knick fan would come from my loins..

I also hate people who root for players and not teams.. A friend of my is a Lebron stan.. He was a Cleveland Fan.. Now he is a Miami fan.. sh*t is sad.. That is not true fandom, you pick a team, and you stick with them, regardless of who's wearing the jersey..
 03-28-2012, 12:45 PM         #198
typicalblackman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lakers/Clippers/Dodgers/everything else LA.

Not gonna watch a whole season of football until LA gets a team again.
 6 years ago '05        #199
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
Yea n*ggas on here is clowns i seen this type of sh*t 7 years and counting on here but me im from fort lauderdale florida 15 mins away from the dolphins old marlins stadium 25 mins away from the heat arena and 30 something mins away from the marlins new ballpark with that bein said i like the heat the marlins hate the dolphins like the hurricanes hate florida state i rep the tampa bucs hard got the logo tatted on me dats like 3 hours from me i dont understand n*ggas on here but hey thats them clown a.ss n*ggas business i dont need a sig either im not going back and forth with anybody bout a team
 6 years ago '05        #200
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,376 | Props total: 8056 8056
And that n*gga cashny still hasnt posted in this thread dats cray
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago