Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,373 | Props total: 3819 3819
yeah, im waiting for more evidence or trial or whatever... dude deserves a fair trial if arrested. just like everyone else.

im not taking sides.
 6 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 ven0m said:
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Ignore button k!lls all that.
 6 years ago '04        #123
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 2729 2729
 endoskeleton said:
Again

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman told police he lost Martin in the neighborhood he regularly patrolled and was walking back to his vehicle last month when the youth approached him from behind.

The two exchanged words, Zimmerman said, and Martin punched him, jumped on top of him and began banging his head on a sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began crying for help; Martin's family thinks it was their son who was crying out. Witness accounts differ, and emergency tapes in which the voices are heard are not clear.

Now if this is the case then it doesn't fu*king matter who pursued who. If Trayvon attacked him and broke this guy's nose and was slamming his head on the floor then there's no argument, he had the right to shoot him.
So tell me how he got snuck up in his vehicle and ended up k!lling trayvon in someone back yard.
 6 years ago '08        #124
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23307 23307

[video - click to view]

remember that?

lawd its a win for everybody, thank you based court

got him on tape literally beatin bi*ches into vegetables. WITH priors

but ya'll want zimmerman with priors to go to jail with a similar situation where he may have got his a.ss beat too and just retaliated with what he had to defend himself

Last edited by Arson; 03-28-2012 at 09:25 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #125
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 MONSTALOCC said:
Ignore button k!lls all that.
Didnt even knew we had one...
 6 years ago '05        #126
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
Or maybe you can look more into the story, (not just CNN) and realize the one witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said that Zimmerman was screaming, not Trayvon. Zimmerman also has scratches and there are grass stains on his back of his shirt. This matches what the witness said had happened.
There are also THREE seperate witnesses that say they never witnessed (saw or heard) a scuffle between the two men. They all agree that they heard SOMEONE screaming for help, and when the gun was fired, the shooting stopped. It makes no sense that Zimmerman would stop yelling for help after the shot. If he was afraid of his life, why did he only fire one shot? Not to mention, one witness (lady w/ blonde hair) says she saw Zimmerman on top of trayvon, with his hands on his back... and he seemed calm... not like he had been yelling for his life!

ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
He was a neighborhood watchman. It was his job to be on patrol. The recorded police call however has the police telling Zimmerman to stand down meanwhile Zimmerman continues pursuit and even worse is carrying a handgun of which he is not supposed to.

Again, he was neighborhood watch. Where do half you a.sses get your news anyway? Facebook? Other friends? Do you ever do research into a story before talking out your a.sses?
He didnt join the neighborhood watch program until its inception around sept 2011. These calls were were made BEFORE he moved into said gated community.

By Zimmermans own words, he WAS NOT on patrol that night. He had just gotten back home from a trip to the grocery store.

Zimmerman also says the "f!ght" started near his car, where his head was smashed against the pavement.. but yet Trayvon's body was found yards away in the backyard of the 2nd witness (it was shown during an "on scene" report from a local news station) Now, the f!ght could have moved from one place to another, but... it seems more likely that if shots were fired in self-defense, the body would have been found closer to Zimmermans car, where he was "getting his head smashed against the pavement"

I have done my research, and heard EVERY POV thats been available to the public. As it stands, the only people that say Zimmerman was attacked, are Zimmerman himself, and the one witness (who may or may not be a FRIEND of Zimmermans) All other witnesses are of no relation, and give the same account of the story. Three is always better than one.

I wont speculate on Zimmermans/Trayvons thought process as the events took place... there is no way we could have known that. Even still, it sounds like Zimmerman is covering his tracks...

and just to clarify this "black/white" issue... its not about ZIMMERMAN being racist... its about the Sanford police being racist. They took the word of admitted shooter as religion, and didnt think to do a thorough investigation. (canvas the area for clues/witnesses, take Zimmermans clothes as evidence, etc.) These are the people that have been sworn to "Protect & Serve" all citizens... it seems as if they automatically a.ssumed that since this neighborhood has had so many break-ins by black ppl, then he was most likely guilty of some sort of crime... and that IS racist... (thats my opinion though)
 6 years ago '05        #127
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 Arson said:

remember that?

lawd its a win for everybody, thank you based court

got him on tape literally beatin bi*ches into vegetables. WITH priors

but ya'll want zimmerman with priors to go to jail with a similar situation where he may have got his a.ss beat too and just retaliated with what he had to defend himself
LMAO!! I can understand if THIS GUY ^^^ would have stopped when the threat had diminished... he KEPT HITTIN THEM HOES!!!

dont get me wrong, they deserved every blow... but you have to show SOME restraint... especially knowing you have PRIORS...

Zimmerman was told at BlockWatch meetings how to handle "suspicious characters" and that fact was reinforced when he was advised NOT to pursue.. Yet, he grabbed his pistol and chased anyway... (or so it seems)
 6 years ago '10        #128
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637
 ven0m said:
Didnt even knew we had one...
Click on screen name, then click on view public profile, then click user list click on ignore and wallah

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-28-2012 at 09:58 AM..
 03-28-2012, 10:20 AM         #129
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Or maybe, you're a racist and will say anything that paints a Black man in a negative light.

Supa Mario 910 said:
Show me where I agreed with him. I said most whites are racist, and y'all keep proving me right.
You seem to be doing a good job by yourself with that.
 03-28-2012, 10:25 AM         #130
ralphmbrooklyn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have faith ..this. sh*t heads going to jail
 03-28-2012, 10:40 AM         #131
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see Black ppl gotta start getting higher positions like laywers and jobs in the white house to stop being treated like slaves
 6 years ago '04        #132
octane 
space
space
$3,842 | Props total: 646 646
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
The dispatcher on the 911 call told him not to comfront the boy. It shouldnt have even come to that. What would you do if someone came at you who had a gun?
 6 years ago '10        #133
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,615 | Props total: 689 689
 jumpman2304 said:
yeah, im waiting for more evidence or trial or whatever... dude deserves a fair trial if arrested. just like everyone else.

im not taking sides.
The fact that there isn't going to be a trial is the issue I have. I don't even care about Zimmerman or Trayvon at this point, its the corrupt police department that bothers me.

If cops pulled up on me standing over a dead body with a gun in my hand- even if I was the one who called them - they're going to draw their guns, tell me to drop my weapon and lay on the ground, then take me in for questioning. Conclusions and arrests can be made afterwards.

They didn't do any of that with Zimmerman. He told them what happened and they basically were like "Cool, enjoy the rest of the day".

Make an arrest and then deal with the issue of whether or not it was self defense.
 03-28-2012, 12:19 PM         #134
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tell the truth
 6 years ago '10        #135
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 jt satan said:
i think people need to think about this though

zimmerman had a fu*king gun. why would he scream for help ?
Easy, just in case someone sees him screaming for help, that person will think he is the one that was attacked. He could then claim self defense and also have an ''eyewitness'' to back up his story.
 6 years ago '04        #136
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,969 | Props total: 4994 4994
 endoskeleton said:
A statement from Sanford, Florida police said the newspaper story was "consistent" with evidence turned over to prosecutors and has been corroborated by witnesses.
at this guy believing everything he hears...media breeds stupidity.
 6 years ago '10        #137
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe.

You trying too hard.
 03-28-2012, 01:51 PM         #138
bdp1510 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is lasting longer than I thought It would, first time I even heard anything about I just saw people kept saying George Zimmerman should be in jail. My first thought who is George Zimmerman so I looked him up and see his picture. First thing come to my mind is hispanic gang member. Then I actually found out what happened and I listened to the 911 calls.

To me this WASN'T a racist issue, I think George Zimmerman was fated to do some dumb sh*t that night, the excessive 911 phone calls that I heard he has made previously (don't know how credible it is, but whatever) would lead me to believe he is not completely there mentally. I believe that if you were a male that night wearing the particular clothes of a said suspicious character, and also smaller than George Zimmerman you probably would've been put through the same bullsh*t.

I think that the racist arguments are blanketing the true problem which is the system. Now could the system have carried out the way it did due to race and evidence built up against an african american teen.... yes, but to me George Zimmerman is just an ant. You squash one ant and the ant hill is still there nothing is accomplished

I mean really just painting the scenario, it don't matter what race you are, if you are a innocent male and a cop is beating the sh*t out of you, and you k!ll that cop in self defense and you have witnesses...... yea you going to jail.... until everything is squared away
 6 years ago '05        #139
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 C. Wat said:
There are also THREE seperate witnesses that say they never witnessed (saw or heard) a scuffle between the two men. They all agree that they heard SOMEONE screaming for help, and when the gun was fired, the shooting stopped. It makes no sense that Zimmerman would stop yelling for help after the shot. If he was afraid of his life, why did he only fire one shot? Not to mention, one witness (lady w/ blonde hair) says she saw Zimmerman on top of trayvon, with his hands on his back... and he seemed calm... not like he had been yelling for his life!

He didnt join the neighborhood watch program until its inception around sept 2011. These calls were were made BEFORE he moved into said gated community.

By Zimmermans own words, he WAS NOT on patrol that night. He had just gotten back home from a trip to the grocery store.

Zimmerman also says the "f!ght" started near his car, where his head was smashed against the pavement.. but yet Trayvon's body was found yards away in the backyard of the 2nd witness (it was shown during an "on scene" report from a local news station) Now, the f!ght could have moved from one place to another, but... it seems more likely that if shots were fired in self-defense, the body would have been found closer to Zimmermans car, where he was "getting his head smashed against the pavement"

I have done my research, and heard EVERY POV thats been available to the public. As it stands, the only people that say Zimmerman was attacked, are Zimmerman himself, and the one witness (who may or may not be a FRIEND of Zimmermans) All other witnesses are of no relation, and give the same account of the story. Three is always better than one.

I wont speculate on Zimmermans/Trayvons thought process as the events took place... there is no way we could have known that. Even still, it sounds like Zimmerman is covering his tracks...

and just to clarify this "black/white" issue... its not about ZIMMERMAN being racist... its about the Sanford police being racist. They took the word of admitted shooter as religion, and didnt think to do a thorough investigation. (canvas the area for clues/witnesses, take Zimmermans clothes as evidence, etc.) These are the people that have been sworn to "Protect & Serve" all citizens... it seems as if they automatically a.ssumed that since this neighborhood has had so many break-ins by black ppl, then he was most likely guilty of some sort of crime... and that IS racist... (thats my opinion though)
This doesn't make sense. You ask why would he stop shouting if he was afraid of for his life? He stopped shouting because he fu*king shot him, wtf? What's the matter with one shot? You aren't making much sense and just spewing sh*t out. You just seem like you are blindly believing that it's all Zimmerman's fault (not saying it isn't) without giving it much thought.

The cops didn't take the word of Zimmerman, it was obvious tho that there was a scuffle and they can NOT arrest zimmerman unless its 100% sure not self defense.

Who knows what's going to come to this, kinda disgusting how the media is making this seem like a black vs white issue and now everyone is following suit.

Y'all hear what Spike Lee did? He re-tweeted the "suspected" address of Zimmerman and got some innocent lady hurt. This sh*t is fu*ked up, needs to end.
 6 years ago '04        #140
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
right. cuz u cant restrain a teenager. fu*kin die racist pig!!!!
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago