Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-28-2012, 01:22 AM         #101
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
Yea, actually I can. Takaki's social construct theory is wack. By the theory of social construct, every black person in my neighborhood which was predominately black, was racist because that was the social construct - it's not a nation wide notion.

You are a dumb, trolling, ignorant human. You are setting EVERYONE back.

You mad?
You're a fu*king idiot first and foremost, secondly who the fu*k is Takaki? Racism as a social construct within America and during times of slavery, is not a theory. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Please refer to this post, which I son'd Bklyn with, and learn.

Racism isn't a social construct oh really?

rac·ism   [rey-siz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

So again I will reiterate, racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy.

Social Construct: A social construction (also called a social construct) is a concept or practice that is the construct (or artifact) of a particular group. When we say that something is socially constructed, we are focusing on its dependence on contingent variables of our social selves rather than any inherent quality that it possesses in itself. The underlying a.ssumptions on which social constructivism is typically seen to be based are reality, knowledge, and learning.

"When people define and put about a particular conception of race, they create a social reality through which social categorization is achieved. In this sense, races are said to be social constructs. These constructs develop within various legal, economic, and sociopolitical contexts, and may be the effect, rather than the cause, of major social situations. While race is understood to be a social construct by many, most scholars agree that race has real, material effects in housing discrimination, in the legal process, in policing practices, in education, etc. Omi and Winant’s theories of racial formation describe how “race is a concept which signifies and symbolizes social conflicts and interests by referring to different types of human bodies.” The meanings and implications of “race” are produced and invested in by social institutions as well as through cultural representations. Since Omi and Winant, scholars have elaborated and revised the implications of race as social construction by exploring how the images, ideas and a.ssumptions of race are expressed in everyday life. Angela Davis, Ruth Gilmore, and Imani Perry have traced the relationships between the historical, social production of race in legal and criminal language and their effects on the policing and disproportionate incarceration of people of color."
Source: )

"The European concept of "race", along with many of the ideas now a.ssociated with the term, arose at the time of the scientific revolution, which introduced and privileged the study of natural kinds, and the age of European imperialism and colonization which established political relations between Europeans and peoples with distinct cultural and political traditions. As Europeans encountered people from different parts of the world, they speculated about the physical, social, and cultural differences among various human groups. The rise of the Atlantic slave trade, which gradually displaced an earlier trade in slaves from throughout the world, created a further incentive to categorize human groups in order to justify the subordination of African slaves. Drawing on Classical sources and upon their own internal interactions — for example, the hostility between the English and Irish was a powerful influence on early European thinking about the differences between people — Europeans began to sort themselves and others into groups based on physical appearance, and to attribute to individuals belonging to these groups behaviors and capacities which were claimed to be deeply ingrained. A set of folk beliefs took hold that linked inherited physical differences between groups to inherited intellectual, behavioral, and moral qualities."
Source:

[pic - click to view]

"Some sociologists have defined racism as a system of group privilege. In Portraits of White Racism, David Wellman has defined racism as “culturally sanctioned beliefs, which, regardless of intentions involved, defend the advantages whites have because of the subordinated position of racial minorities”.[17] Sociologists Noël A. Cazenave and Darlene Alvarez Maddern define racism as “...a highly organized system of 'race'-based group privilege that operates at every level of society and is held together by a sophisticated ideology of color/'race' supremacy. Sellers and Shelton (2003) found that a relationship between racial discrimination and emotional distress was moderated by racial ideology and public regard beliefs. That is, racial centrality appears to promote the degree of discrimination African American young adults perceive whereas racial ideology may buffer the detrimental emotional effects of that discrimination. Racist systems include, but cannot be reduced to, racial bigotry,”.[18] Sociologist and former American Sociological a.ssociation president Joe Feagin argues that the United States can be characterized as a "total racist society"[19]"

But racism isn't a social construct to uphold White Supremacy within this country? sh*t wouldn't exist if it wasn't for society, and what society do Blacks live in here in America? White America correct? Aka White Society, which was never meant for us to a.ssimilate into. People created racism, sh*t didn't just come into fruition out of nowhere. Lets look back at history, which I touched on earlier in this post I will reiterate. What was used to justify the enslavement of Africans? Scientific racism, White superiority of the savage sub-human animals from the continent Africa right? Come correct Bklyn, seriously dead a.ss.

Shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '05        #102
C. Wat 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 999 999
 endoskeleton said:
Again

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman told police he lost Martin in the neighborhood he regularly patrolled and was walking back to his vehicle last month when the youth approached him from behind.

The two exchanged words, Zimmerman said, and Martin punched him, jumped on top of him and began banging his head on a sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began crying for help; Martin's family thinks it was their son who was crying out. Witness accounts differ, and emergency tapes in which the voices are heard are not clear.

Now if this is the case then it doesn't fu*king matter who pursued who. If Trayvon attacked him and broke this guy's nose and was slamming his head on the floor then there's no argument, he had the right to shoot him.
lets go ahead and debunk your ENTIRE argument... "Zimmerman says" ...is NOT A CREDIBLE ACCOUNT OF WHAT HAPPENED!!!

...like he's REALLY gonna be honest about him k!lling an unarmed person...
 03-28-2012, 02:19 AM         #103
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Man, this guy's life is already ruined, he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
who's fault is this again?
 6 years ago '10        #104
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
 iThink said:
who's fault is this again?

Like thats a tragedy or something.
Trayvon is dead and in the dirt but he's crying about zimmerman's future
Again with the arrogance of some white ppl

If he would have listened to the dispatcher.........

If he wouldn't have stalked Trayvon..........
 6 years ago '04        #105
Drich1998 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$970 | Props total: 45 45
Why does everyone in bx run towards race for everything?? Ignorance. Get some knowledge it aint all about black and white. It's 2012
 6 years ago '09        #106
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
this case shows how hopeless we are as a species, a tragedy like this happens and it decends in to race war. Also a lot of 'pseudo intelligent' posters such as MM who claim were all sheep are proving how ignorant they are by being led on a merry dance by the media. lmaooooooooo
 6 years ago '09        #107
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,414 | Props total: 761 761
 skeetmcghee said:
the media shoot and k!lled Trayvon? the media let the shooter go without a complete investigation? this is not about race y'all, Skittles are dangerous.
no some d!ckhead shot the kid and thats a tragedy,yeah the po po as always are fu*king up. Maybe you misunderstood my post i was taking it away from race by showing how the media is trying to polarise opinion and whip up as much controversy as possible...my point is people have lost sight of the actual tragedy, the lack of justice and who/what is responsible for the lack of justice
 6 years ago '04        #108
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Or maybe, you're a racist and will say anything that paints a Black man in a negative light.
Or maybe you can look more into the story, (not just CNN) and realize the one witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said that Zimmerman was screaming, not Trayvon. Zimmerman also has scratches and there are grass stains on his back of his shirt. This matches what the witness said had happened.

jimflu said:
A lot of people want that, meanwhile he hasn't even been arrested or charged with anything.
He was a neighborhood watchman. It was his job to be on patrol. The recorded police call however has the police telling Zimmerman to stand down meanwhile Zimmerman continues pursuit and even worse is carrying a handgun of which he is not supposed to.

erickonasis said:
Good....he has 50 911 calls withing a year...he needs to get a fu*king life and mind his own business
Again, he was neighborhood watch. Where do half you a.sses get your news anyway? Facebook? Other friends? Do you ever do research into a story before talking out your a.sses?

MONSTALOCC said:

Like thats a tragedy or something.
Trayvon is dead and in the dirt but he's crying about zimmerman's future
Again with the arrogance of some white ppl

If he would have listened to the dispatcher.........

If he wouldn't have stalked Trayvon..........
I don't agree with Zimmerman's pursuit of Martin. He should have backed off. He should have been carrying a taser if anything and not a handgun. But for people to call Zimmerman a racist, should look to see that Zimmerman and his wife had been tutoring young minorities of all races. I do however think that racial PROFILING played a part do to the fact a young black teen wearing a hoody went to reach for his pocket; and that there is where a majority of Americans would get antsy based on stereotype alone. Martin was pulling out skittles...Zimmerman thought he was reaching for a gun. It's tragic. Words itself cannot describe this and all the deaths of innocent children. But half you as*holes think your going to get somewhere in this world by slandering other people's opinions with racist remarks and it won't ever justify what happened. Blacks are ignorant, Whites are arrogant, etc etc...meanwhile Zimmerman isn't either race. I'm not going to talk out my a.ss and claim Zimmerman's a racist. There's too much to prove otherwise. Racism and racial profiling are two different things. Like I said it's tragic that these circumstances led to the death of an innocent teen. I will say that Zimmerman was over-zealous at his job, and punishment for carrying a weapon of which he was not supposed to should occur. However it is still to early to tell because there are 12 different versions of the story. So who's making who arrogant, ignorant, innocent, or guilty in this matter without knowing every possible piece of the story...
 6 years ago '09        #109
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,409 | Props total: 12350 12350
Had the f*ggot not followed the teenager against the wishes of a 911 operator then the teenager would be alive and this dumb fu*k wouldn't be hiding and fearing for his life. The teenager could have pulled his d!ck out and pissed in this guy's face while singing R. Kelly songs for all I care. In the end none of this happens if the adult here stays in his lane and doesn't pursue the teenager based solely on his racial makeup.
 6 years ago '04        #110
DJWho 
space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
Trayvon was somewhere where he SHOULD HAVE BEEN his own hood. This Case is about Profiling. Everyone Profile Blacks, from black, white, red, yellow, and brown.
 6 years ago '10        #111
anthonyperl 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 1 1
youre all racist
 6 years ago '10        #112
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,641 | Props total: 149 149
 endoskeleton said:
Again

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman told police he lost Martin in the neighborhood he regularly patrolled and was walking back to his vehicle last month when the youth approached him from behind.

The two exchanged words, Zimmerman said, and Martin punched him, jumped on top of him and began banging his head on a sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began crying for help; Martin's family thinks it was their son who was crying out. Witness accounts differ, and emergency tapes in which the voices are heard are not clear.

Now if this is the case then it doesn't fu*king matter who pursued who. If Trayvon attacked him and broke this guy's nose and was slamming his head on the floor then there's no argument, he had the right to shoot him.
he didnt break his nose... . just had a small bruise . and a band aide .

and since zimmerman was the AGRESSOR trayvon prolly didnt have a choice but to use self defense .and it was trayvan that was screaming. how thefu*k u think zimmerman going to scream for help when he had a gun in his hand? cmon now use common sense please lol

it does make a difference if zimmerman was the agressor. trayvan had the right to protect hisself
if zimmerman wouldve listened to the fu*king police. trayvan would still be alive. it was already confirmed on headline news zimmerman did not break his nosse. he barely had a scratch on him.. you can toss that break his nose sh*t out the window

like really think about it " a grown a.ss man vs a 17 year old" it would be a damn shame if zimmerman was actually thinking ok im getting my a.ss whooped so bad i need to shoot him . thats absolute bullsh*t. he murdered that kid point blank..

Last edited by jt satan; 03-28-2012 at 08:31 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #113
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,823 | Props total: 17217 17217
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
He was a neighborhood watchman. It was his job to be on patrol.
He wasnt registered to be an official watchman...He was basically a self appointed one

plus:

Chris Tutko, director of Neighborhood Watch for the National Sheriffs' a.ssociation, said Zimmerman broke some cardinal rules.

First, he approached a stranger he suspected of wrongdoing.

"If you see something suspicious, you report it, you step aside and you let law enforcement do their job," Tutko said. "This guy went way beyond the call of duty. At the least, he's overzealous."

Second, Zimmerman carried a handgun. Police departments and sheriff's offices that train volunteers advise them never to carry weapons -- though Zimmerman broke no laws by doing so because he has a concealed-weapons permit.

"There's no reason to carry a gun," Tutko said

also

When 28-year-old George Zimmerman was discovered by Sanford, Florida police standing over the body of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they accepted Zimmerman's claim that he k!lled in self-defense as a neighborhood watch captain. Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs' a.ssociation (NSA) -- the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch -- it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

"In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket," Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens' Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. "Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon."

so no he wasnt doing his job
 6 years ago '10        #114
space
space
 ABSOLUTE STYLE said:
Or maybe you can look more into the story, (not just CNN) and realize the one witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and said that Zimmerman was screaming, not Trayvon. Zimmerman also has scratches and there are grass stains on his back of his shirt. This matches what the witness said had happened.

He was a neighborhood watchman. It was his job to be on patrol. The recorded police call however has the police telling Zimmerman to stand down meanwhile Zimmerman continues pursuit and even worse is carrying a handgun of which he is not supposed to.

Again, he was neighborhood watch. Where do half you a.sses get your news anyway? Facebook? Other friends? Do you ever do research into a story before talking out your a.sses?

I don't agree with Zimmerman's pursuit of Martin. He should have backed off. He should have been carrying a taser if anything and not a handgun. But for people to call Zimmerman a racist, should look to see that Zimmerman and his wife had been tutoring young minorities of all races. I do however think that racial PROFILING played a part do to the fact a young black teen wearing a hoody went to reach for his pocket; and that there is where a majority of Americans would get antsy based on stereotype alone. Martin was pulling out skittles...Zimmerman thought he was reaching for a gun. It's tragic. Words itself cannot describe this and all the deaths of innocent children. But half you as*holes think your going to get somewhere in this world by slandering other people's opinions with racist remarks and it won't ever justify what happened. Blacks are ignorant, Whites are arrogant, etc etc...meanwhile Zimmerman isn't either race. I'm not going to talk out my a.ss and claim Zimmerman's a racist. There's too much to prove otherwise. Racism and racial profiling are two different things. Like I said it's tragic that these circumstances led to the death of an innocent teen. I will say that Zimmerman was over-zealous at his job, and punishment for carrying a weapon of which he was not supposed to should occur. However it is still to early to tell because there are 12 different versions of the story. So who's making who arrogant, ignorant, innocent, or guilty in this matter without knowing every possible piece of the story...
a cartoon within a post
He is HEARD on audio callin Trayvon "a fu*king ****"
Whose opinion did I slander?
zimmerman pappy is white and used to be a judge
He deserves to die
 6 years ago '10        #115
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
i think people need to think about this though

zimmerman had a fu*king gun. why would he scream for help ?
 6 years ago '05        #116
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
$4,979 | Props total: 2549 2549
Also since Trayvon was shot in the CHEST, we need to know a couple of facts..

We need to know was there gun powder on Trayvon? If not then you can prove for sure that George showed an INTENT to k!ll Trayvon which is enough to convict'

We also need to know if Trayvon's finger prints were on the gun. That will help us know about the struggle and answer somewhat if Trayvon knew George had a gun or not in that "struggle."
 6 years ago '10        #117
space
space
 jt satan said:
i think people need to think about this though

zimmerman had a fu*king gun. why would he scream for help ?
when **** hunting goes wrong?
 6 years ago '10        #118
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
florida got some fu*ked up police..

and endoskeleton dont know what the hell he talking about
 6 years ago '08        #119
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 CA$H MONEY said:
Because in cases like this, the Feds plant folks in message boards such as this to "stir" things up........We all can see that Mr. Zimmerman followed the kid(against the orders of the dispatcher), he lost em, thought he would get em by doubling back, actually got tricked himself and got his azz whooped for the trouble then shot the kid out of a knee-jerk reaction without thinking of the consequences....The pacing near the body saying "what did I do" over and over along with the 3 days of tears tells you he knew he f**ked up......
I thought I was the only one who noticed.
 6 years ago '08        #120
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 endoskeleton said:
Coming from a guy who guy who agreed with an idiot saying 98% of white people are racist.

I posted this before.

If he is found to be guilty then fine. I'm not taking sides. I'm just taking in the facts. I want to see a fair trial, not some witch hunt bullsh*t, with people "outraged" knowing very little about what actually happened and making it all about race.

Man, this guy's life is already ruined, he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
i agree
Home         

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
39 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
214 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
140 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
84 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
37 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy