Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #81
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,232 | Props total: 5037 5037
damn this is just like an episode of CSI

except in that case the suspect was a rapist
 6 years ago '08        #82
SKePTiC 
space
space
$360 | Props total: 1 1
 jey49 said:
The only thing that makes me mad about this whole "what if it was self defense" sh*t is what possible way could deadly force be justified by a man who approached a 17 year old kid who was just minding his business? I mean lets just say for the sake of argument, if zimmerman does approach martin in a peaceful way and ask him what he is doing, and martin starts to beat him up; does that make it ok for him to be shot and k!lled? i can't see any scenario where self defense can be a justifiable for k!lling someone in this situation. even if martin was the worst kid in the world and started a f!ght with him (which judging from the call with his girlfriend and zimmerman's 911 call it seems unlikely) there is still no reason a kid who was simply walking to his parents house minding his own business should end up being shot because one idiot doesn't know what the true definition of neighborhood watch is suppose to be. neighborhood watch is suppose to "watch" the neighborhood and call the police. that's it. he took it upon himself to approach a "suspicious" person and because of it a teen is dead. no matter comes out, if zimmerman minds his own damn business like he is suppose to do then a 17 year boy is still alive today. i don't see how you can defend him. even if the backwards a.ss florida laws let him go free he is still in the wrong and should be punished.
i agree with this. i hate when people latch onto the race of this issue. whether or not zimmerman is punished through the system or not, a young man lost his life and it could have all been avoided if he would have jus sat back like they said in the 911 call.
 6 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
 cgray22 said:
man i miss pac rip need him right now
Me too breh.
Peep my threads about Pac and this situation

6 years ago '08        #84
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
man i agree with what your sayin but you gotta work on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. that sh*t was annoying to read.

I said the same thing. The reason it's slept on, b/c it was annoying as hell to read. But he does raise some VERY good points.
 03-27-2012, 09:10 PM         #85
Godfath3r 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It comes down to this.... IF Zimmerman committed this act in ANY OTHER state or ANY OTHER country he would be charged with murder. But because it's Florida and they have some fu*ked up law that says you can shoot somebody if you have probable cause and feel threatned. we have witness saying he seen Zimmerman getting punched out by the Trayvon, if thats the case then it is justified.

As a human being i feel what Zimmerman did was not only wrong but i sincerely believe it can never be justified no matter how bad his a.ss was getting kicked, unless Trayvon was going to take his life(which i doubt).

The issue is not about race, ethnicity or color of ones skin or if one chooses to where a hoody. The true case lies in the laws of the state. If there was no fu*ked up law i believe Zimmerman would and should have gotten arrested. This all feels fu*ked up. Blame the government for passing such a fu*ked up law, walking around with a fu*king gun should be a felony like it is every fu*king where else so sh*t like this doesn't happen.

Flame on....

Last edited by Godfath3r; 03-27-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #86
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,960 | Props total: 1166 1166
 MONSTALOCC said:
Back 2 the topic of discussion because this is 2 easy. Trayvon unknowingly sacrificed himself and drew out the devils with white skin and toms in black skin in a way that blatantly proves

He was hunted and gunned down with no weapon. But this is somehow argumentive and no arrest has been made. Only in the US of A.

Basically

Why is it always a argument?
With whites at that
 03-27-2012, 10:05 PM         #87
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Can you refute anything I said? Exactly, so shut the fu*k up mayday.
I hate your black skin, i hate your black pants, I hate black pepper
 6 years ago '04        #88
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 endoskeleton said:
I agree with what he says about this country going to sh*t and the mainstream media using race as a distraction. America is so race-obsessed it's almost too easy to get people in a frenzy over sh*t like this.

Where he misses the mark though is when he says there is nothing said when it's black-on-black k!lling. There has been plenty said and done to try to stop young black males from wiping each other off the face of the Earth.

I really think people need to put this whole "black-on-black violence" term to rest anyway. People of the same race do harm to each other every day around the globe, so there's no need to single it out and make it a special issue when black Americans do it. To me, it's used as an excuse to justify bullsh*t. I have yet to hear someone say "Well white people k!ll each other all the time, so why should it matter if Billy got smoked by those gangbangers?"

Also, all of the outrage isn't because it's a "non-Black k!lling a Negro", it's because the k!ller wasn't arrested. It's not a good look when someone can get away with shooting an unarmed teenager of any race, and I don't know why this is so hard to understand. This is why people are so upset. If the Sanford police acted as if they actually gave a fu*k, we wouldn't even be having these discussions.

We even have people saying "Well he was covered by the Stand Your Ground law". So, even if that were the case, wouldn't that mean that there are obvious flaws in that law? Maybe instead of saying "oh well, that's the law", we need to do everything within our power to change that law so sh*t like this doesn't continue to happen. But Americans are too fu*king weak and dumb for any type of change in this country.
 6 years ago '08        #89
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 TrueBlueStar21 said:
i dont know about anyone else but i see nothing about race in endo's post, mario you the fool that brought that sh*t up. shut the fu*k up and sit on a d!ck. this race vs race bullsh*t is tiring. 2012 and aint sh*t gunna change til ALL the races just drop that blame game. TRUTH.
You and endo about to get ome ether. Here's some facts.

We know the neighborhood had break ins by mostly "blacks" in the past.- according to neighbors

Zimmerman, saw a black man in a hoody. Black+ recent history +Hoody = suspicious

Zimmerman says, "they always get away"

They = this elusive black coons/goons <---whatever zimmerman says on the tape

Zimmerman was told not follow the suspect and to meet the police.

Zimmerman continued to purse the kid because he was black. So stop acting like it's not about race. Zimmerman was hoping it was one the supposed "black suspects."

Trust me, he's not chasing down no white kid in a hoody.

Read up on the man your defending George stans.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 03-27-2012 at 10:50 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #90
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
 MysticKJ said:
I thought you couldn't get a conceal permit with domestic violence on your record...
Zimmerman was never convicted, he was charged
 6 years ago '10        #91
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
The officers in Sandford have an eyewitness of their liking, but never check the boy's cell phone or even attempt to interview the girlfriend which itself is very important since she was one of the last people talking to him. I am not part of this lynch mob because I want a fair trial, but Zimmerman says he was being beaten, but for a guy who was beaten he got out of the hospital quick.
 03-27-2012, 11:05 PM         #92
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
How can Blacks be racist? When Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy?

Mis-informed? You clearly don't know sh*t about what I said, you cannot even refute the fact that Racism is a social construct created by Whites. Please shut the fu*k up.
Yea, actually I can. Takaki's social construct theory is wack. By the theory of social construct, every black person in my neighborhood which was predominately black, was racist because that was the social construct - it's not a nation wide notion.

You are a dumb, trolling, ignorant human. You are setting EVERYONE back.

You mad?
 03-27-2012, 11:11 PM         #93
rel1481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats fu*ked up to me is the fact the police didn't run no checks on this Zimmerman after k!lling a guy with a pack of skittles.... but let me ride down the street, in a nice care with tints and i get put in hand cuffs, patted down, vehicle illegally searched, and everything else, and im in work uniform just trynna make it home..

Its reasons like this the make black people madd, cause we still in 2012 go through the same sh*t everyday..
 6 years ago '06        #94
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
 YoungRay20 said:
You and endo about to get ome ether. Here's some facts.

We know the neighborhood had break ins by mostly "blacks" in the past.- according to neighbors

Zimmerman, saw a black man in a hoody. Black+ recent history +Hoody = suspicious

Zimmerman says, "they always get away"

They = this elusive black coons/goons <---whatever zimmerman says on the tape

Zimmerman was told not follow the suspect and to meet the police.

Zimmerman continued to purse the kid because he was black. So stop acting like it's not about race. Zimmerman was hoping it was one the supposed "black suspects."

Trust me, he's not chasing down no white kid in a hoody.

Read up on the man your defending George stans.

This.

Not to mention, people keep confusing the racial element to suggest the cops were on Zimmerman's side cuz hes "white". Thats possible, but it likely had nothing to do with Zimmerman. It had to do with Trayvon.

When a big black kid in a hood is k!lled by a non black elder, the first thing racist cops think is "the kid prolly deserved it."

thats the problem. its their view of Trayvon which is likely misguided. Thats the only racial element in play here.

The cops thought that the self defense was likely because he was a big black kid in a hood. That simple. If Travyon was white in a polo shirt, Zimmerman would've been properly investigated, and the cops would have properly gone about their business.
 6 years ago '07        #95
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
 King Jove said:
don't mind endoskeleton, he only signed up to this forum to defend zimmerman.
Man i when you post sh*t. I cant get enough of that a.ss. thank you sir.

Please dont ever change that pic
 6 years ago '07        #96
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
This case is super fu*ked. If some dudes following me home Im gonna freak out too. But technically zimerman broke no laws. throw in the racial sh*t and you got a sh*t storm.
 6 years ago '10        #97
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 rel1481 said:
Whats fu*ked up to me is the fact the police didn't run no checks on this Zimmerman after k!lling a guy with a pack of skittles.... but let me ride down the street, in a nice care with tints and i get put in hand cuffs, patted down, vehicle illegally searched, and everything else, and im in work uniform just trynna make it home..

Its reasons like this the make black people madd, cause we still in 2012 go through the same sh*t everyday..
1. The cops did not question Zimmerman "At no time did I question Zimmerman about the incident.'' which is what one cop said

2. For a guy who was badly beaten and had a broken nose, he went to the hospital the next day (not the night of the incident)

3. For a guy who had a broken nose, the cops did not even attempt to check and give him medical help

4. He was not tested for drugs

5. Cops did not attempt to interview one of the most important witness: The girlfriend who talked to the kid before the incident

6. The Partial Report said ''have a charge of "Homicide, Negligent Manslaughter, Unnecessary k!lling to Prevent Unlawful Act", but no charges were filed and they went by an a.ssumption that the kid was doing an unlawful act.

7. Zimmermans clothes were never checked for blood

The eyewitness said he saw the kid on top of Zimmerman, but does not exactly mean that he/she saw who started the f!ght. How do we not know that the kid could have got the best of Zimmerman and the witness saw just that moment and human nature says ''if someone is on top of another throwing fist, then they must have been the aggressor''.
 6 years ago '05        #98
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
This could very well be true. sh*t like this happens every day. People getting out trouble people getting a good job when there not really qualified to do it. And this is the sad part about the world its who know. I lost a job because of bullsh*t like this.
 6 years ago '08        #99
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12234 12234
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
Or maybe he just reacted in an overzealous way approaching a kid eating skittles and drinking ice tea on his way back to his pops crib
 6 years ago '04        #100
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,872 | Props total: 17388 17388
 endoskeleton said:
Man, this guy's life is already ruined, he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
Good....he has 50 911 calls withing a year...he needs to get a fu*king life and mind his own business
Home         

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy