Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 endoskeleton said:
I knew this was coming.
umm... what about the 2nd part of my statment? the "he referred to himself as white" part?
 6 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 MONSTALOCC said:

you're an idiot with slight retardation if you think his daddy being a judge didn't keep him from being jailed. 2 of his previous cases were closed as well, hmm I wonder how? Thats was for a grand jury to decide if he was in the white I meant the right. Oh and you're a new member? It figures. Zimmerman's fate is sealed anyway, you ready to celebrate his death day with me?
exactly
no rebuttal
 6 years ago '06        #63
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
a fb post?
 6 years ago '10        #64
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
and actually i wouldnt even give him the honor of being called an "Uncle Tom", because the character was a hero. he is far from that
 6 years ago '06        #65
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 6 years ago '11        #66
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 skeetmcghee said:
so were supposed to let sh*t slide tho avoid a race war? if the Sanford PD didn't fukk up and let Zimmerman (based on his word alone) go this wouldn't be such a hot issue right now.
...agreed. Zimm shouldve been booked and his "innocence" played out in court. but given this hate fueled discussion, even if the court said - self-defense, the same people would just say the systems rigged! (and personally, i feel theres truth to that)

in a place where my boss is a black man, and is one of the highest character men ive meet, not everything, not every f!ght, every disagreement, every murder is race generated.

just like those 2 16yr old biishes k!lling dude for 40 bucks. saddening stupidity. ....

but if that driver had been black..... its still saddening stupidity, just jesse jackson wouldve piped up, and fanned the flames of divide. why.
 6 years ago '10        #67
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Back 2 the topic of discussion because this is 2 easy. Trayvon unknowingly sacrificed himself and drew out the devils with white skin and toms in black skin in a way that blatantly proves

[video - click to view]

He was hunted and gunned down with no weapon. But this is somehow argumentive and no arrest has been made. Only in the US of A.

Thanks to the good ol boy system thats notoriously rampant in the south! He is still a free man. Gotta love it! It really does PAY to have the law bent to your favor.
 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM         #68
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
How can Blacks be racist within this country? Racism in a social construct created by WHites to uphold White Supremacy.
I thought I knew a lot at 19 too.
 6 years ago '09        #69
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 endoskeleton said:
I'm just taking in the facts. I want to see a fair trial, not some witch hunt bullsh*t, with people "outraged" knowing very little about what actually happened and making it all about race.
well in order for that to happen, sir, he has to be arrested first...which thus far they have refused to do...
 6 years ago '11        #70
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12701 12701
 skeetmcghee said:
because blacks don't get justice most of the time unless we make alot of noise. are you new to America?

its been going on for years, no outrage, no jesse jackson.

this case.....we're fuccing mice to cheese. while the big shiit goes right past us.

rip-trayvon - im sorry yr now being used as a chip.
 6 years ago '05        #71
yunsta 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,919 | Props total: 626 626
I bet this is true. Punk a.ss Sanford cops always letting the kid of "somebody" go just like when the police chiefs son was drunk and knocked out a homeless guy for no reason and they just took him home.
 6 years ago '04        #72
cgray22 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,422 | Props total: 13 13
 MONSTALOCC said:
Back 2 the topic of discussion because this is 2 easy. Trayvon unknowingly sacrificed himself and drew out the devils with white skin and toms in black skin in a way that blatantly proves

He was hunted and gunned down with no weapon. But this is somehow argumentive and no arrest has been made. Only in the US of A.

Thanks to the good ol boy system thats notoriously rampant in the south! He is still a free man. Gotta love it! It really does PAY to have the law bent to your favor.

man i miss pac rip need him right now
 6 years ago '04        #73
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
Self Defense? Always thought that meant equal, lesser force or if you feel your life is at danger.
I think Zimmerman overreacted "if" Trayvon did infact come at him & shot him out of fear.
Justice needs to be served though & jail might be his best option cause I know someone is gonna be real passionate about this & come after this. . .
 6 years ago '10        #74
JStarr7 
space
space
$606 | Props total: 84 84
 kashkastro said:
as a military combat war veteran,and armed security officer.i've work clubs,parties,churches and apartment complexes.every one looks suspect.if you're doing any kind of security for a housing or apartment complex.you must have the name,address and phone # of residents on site.that way if you see someone walking or sitting in their car,that my seem strange to you.you must first know how to approach a person.by introdusing your self.than ask if they stay on the property,and if not who there visiting.match it up and they good.if not kindly ask them to leave so the want be arrested for trespassing.once you call 911,that's it.all your directions come from them.you fail to follow you on your own.he didn't follow protocal.acted on his own and k!lled this young man.if your in a f!ght,you can not use deadly force unless the other person has a weapon,and you better be damn sure it's weapon.now when the police arrived and saw that tre didn't have any kinda weapon on him.zim should have been ask for his weapons permit his weapon should have been taken and he should have been arrested on the spot.no way nothing goes down like this even if your the police.so it's not about race.it's why the hell this guy out on neighbor hood watch with a loaded weapon.no badge.no concealed weapons permit,nothing.if he had of had this type of training he would of known when and if to use deadly force.i can't believe the police and laws in florida.neighbor hood watches aren't allowed to carry loaded weapons.n that stand your ground law only applies if you getting jumped or the other person has a weapon attacking you.he didn't follow 911 intructions and he now has to pay the price for what he's done point blank.they know what their doing by letting stay free.they want somebody to k!ll him so they can avoid a trail and avoid being sued.all states law enforcement officers follow the same use of deadly force code.including security officers.i have yet to pull my weapon and i encounter strange people every night.he had no training to be a neighborhood watch,and no training on how and when to use a weapon.i bet all this sh*t looks strange to him now.well as you can see.i did not pulled the race card out.not needed.just the facts of someone whos out there patrolling every night n know how to handle themselves.he's gonna get whats coming to him and i'am sure his lawyer is getting him prepared for prison,where he's gonna see alot of strange people.the city don't want this to go down.it will be worst 50 times worst than LA riot.he'll propably committ suiside or something.again just stating the facts.

slept on post
 03-27-2012, 07:58 PM         #75
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
WTF kind of source is this? Facebook? Are we Fox News now?
 03-27-2012, 08:01 PM         #76
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn zimmerman went hard in 05
 6 years ago '10        #77
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Or maybe, you're a racist and will say anything that paints a Black man in a negative light.
i dont know about anyone else but i see nothing about race in endo's post, mario you the fool that brought that sh*t up. shut the fu*k up and sit on a d!ck. this race vs race bullsh*t is tiring. 2012 and aint sh*t gunna change til ALL the races just drop that blame game. TRUTH.
 03-27-2012, 08:08 PM         #78
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
I thought I knew a lot at 19 too.
Can you refute anything I said? Exactly, so shut the fu*k up mayday.
 6 years ago '04        #79
jey49 
space
space
space
$697 | Props total: 432 432
 endoskeleton said:
The only thing that makes me mad about this whole "what if it was self defense" sh*t is what possible way could deadly force be justified by a man who approached a 17 year old kid who was just minding his business? I mean lets just say for the sake of argument, if zimmerman does approach martin in a peaceful way and ask him what he is doing, and martin starts to beat him up; does that make it ok for him to be shot and k!lled? i can't see any scenario where self defense can be a justifiable for k!lling someone in this situation. even if martin was the worst kid in the world and started a f!ght with him (which judging from the call with his girlfriend and zimmerman's 911 call it seems unlikely) there is still no reason a kid who was simply walking to his parents house minding his own business should end up being shot because one idiot doesn't know what the true definition of neighborhood watch is suppose to be. neighborhood watch is suppose to "watch" the neighborhood and call the police. that's it. he took it upon himself to approach a "suspicious" person and because of it a teen is dead. no matter comes out, if zimmerman minds his own damn business like he is suppose to do then a 17 year boy is still alive today. i don't see how you can defend him. even if the backwards a.ss florida laws let him go free he is still in the wrong and should be punished.
 6 years ago '10        #80
TrueBlueStar21 1 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 5 5
 kashkastro said:
as a military combat war veteran,and armed security officer.i've work clubs,parties,churches and apartment complexes.every one looks suspect.if you're doing any kind of security for a housing or apartment complex.you must have the name,address and phone # of residents on site.that way if you see someone walking or sitting in their car,that my seem strange to you.you must first know how to approach a person.by introdusing your self.than ask if they stay on the property,and if not who there visiting.match it up and they good.if not kindly ask them to leave so the want be arrested for trespassing.once you call 911,that's it.all your directions come from them.you fail to follow you on your own.he didn't follow protocal.acted on his own and k!lled this young man.if your in a f!ght,you can not use deadly force unless the other person has a weapon,and you better be damn sure it's weapon.now when the police arrived and saw that tre didn't have any kinda weapon on him.zim should have been ask for his weapons permit his weapon should have been taken and he should have been arrested on the spot.no way nothing goes down like this even if your the police.so it's not about race.it's why the hell this guy out on neighbor hood watch with a loaded weapon.no badge.no concealed weapons permit,nothing.if he had of had this type of training he would of known when and if to use deadly force.i can't believe the police and laws in florida.neighbor hood watches aren't allowed to carry loaded weapons.n that stand your ground law only applies if you getting jumped or the other person has a weapon attacking you.he didn't follow 911 intructions and he now has to pay the price for what he's done point blank.they know what their doing by letting stay free.they want somebody to k!ll him so they can avoid a trail and avoid being sued.all states law enforcement officers follow the same use of deadly force code.including security officers.i have yet to pull my weapon and i encounter strange people every night.he had no training to be a neighborhood watch,and no training on how and when to use a weapon.i bet all this sh*t looks strange to him now.well as you can see.i did not pulled the race card out.not needed.just the facts of someone whos out there patrolling every night n know how to handle themselves.he's gonna get whats coming to him and i'am sure his lawyer is getting him prepared for prison,where he's gonna see alot of strange people.the city don't want this to go down.it will be worst 50 times worst than LA riot.he'll propably committ suiside or something.again just stating the facts.
man i agree with what your sayin but you gotta work on your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. that sh*t was annoying to read.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy