Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
nastynotic 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$622 | Props total: 296 296
:agreement6:
 Lamar Burton said:
Based on facts. Like what we actually all know happened and not speculation & testimony from someone trying to cover his own a.ss, Zimmerman was WRONG! He persued an unarmed teenager with a loaded weapon and then subsequently shot him. Anyone trying to justify the shooting is saying two things...

1. It's okay for civilians to harrass other civilians (with loaded weapons) because they feel they don't belong.
2. It's okay to murder someone because you got your a.ss wouped.

Now do yall really believe that bullsh*t?
:agreement6:
 03-27-2012, 05:23 PM         #42
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U black people gonna be mad at this guy for a long time right???
 6 years ago '09        #43
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
imo even if dude was racist I dont think he wanted to k!ll him. I think sh*t just got out of hand, and that kid probably did go for the gun so he shot him first. Either way no one will know the 100% truth except for Trayvon and Zimmerman, fu*ked up thing is 1 is dead and the other will lie to save his a.ss. Regardless RIP to the kid, what a fu*ked up reason to die and make his family suffer.
 6 years ago '04        #44
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,808 | Props total: 1965 1965
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Show me where I agreed with him. I said most whites are racist, and y'all keep proving me right.
Black people can be just as racist as white people.

[video - click to view]

What is your point here?
 6 years ago '04        #45
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 surreyjack said:
Im not black otherwise I would be crying about how racist you are being right now
Soooo you're saying that some people cry racism too quick THEN you go on to stereotype black people.

Are people in this world honestly this stupid
 6 years ago '08        #46
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 endoskeleton said:
 6 years ago '10        #47
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 endoskeleton said:
Coming from a guy who guy who agreed with an idiot saying 98% of white people are racist.

I posted this before.

If he is found to be guilty then fine. I'm not taking sides. I'm just taking in the facts. I want to see a fair trial, not some witch hunt bullsh*t, with people "outraged" knowing very little about what actually happened and making it all about race.

Man, this guy's life is already ruined, he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
shut the fu*k up!!
 6 years ago '10        #48
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
But Trayvon RAN from Zimmerman and Zimmerman was still after him

Who was the terrified one who needed to use self defense if that's the case? Trayvon or Zimmerman??
 03-27-2012, 06:02 PM         #49
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
How can Blacks be racist within this country? Racism in a social construct created by WHites to uphold White Supremacy.
YOU. Again. With this mis-informed regurgitation. Toxic minded pos.
You clearly don't know what racist is, else you'd realize that you might be the most prejudiced and racist person on this forum.

But hey, atleast your out front with it.
 03-27-2012, 06:06 PM         #50
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most white's are NOT racist. MOST white's and Blacks get along fine, and I a.ssume black people aren't going to willingly hang around a bunch of racist white folks even if they let them.

The point is, if you think most of anybody is anything - you're probably ignorant.
 6 years ago '11        #51
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,054 | Props total: 12700 12700
 CA$H MONEY said:
Because in cases like this, the Feds plant folks in message boards such as this to "stir" things up........We all can see that Mr. Zimmerman followed the kid(against the orders of the dispatcher), he lost em, thought he would get em by doubling back, actually got tricked himself and got his azz whooped for the trouble then shot the kid out of a knee-jerk reaction without thinking of the consequences....The pacing near the body saying "what did I do" over and over along with the 3 days of tears tells you he knew he f**ked up......
sounds bout right.
funny how this blew up white/black issue, when the dudes chicano.
plenty of canoga park CPA's wondering why the fuss? sh*t happns way dirtier on the daily. this case is less clear than those. no one gives 2 fuccs tho.

tray's death exploited and used to spur divide.

damn we should be smarter than to get played like this.
 6 years ago '11        #52
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,914 | Props total: 2781 2781

[video - click to view]

ogballer32 said:

[pic - click to view]

According to court records: George Zimmerman is the son of retired Virginia Supreme Court magistrate Judge Robert J. Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests:
1) 7/18/05 for resisting an officer w/violence, and battery on a law enforcement Officer div 10...
2) 8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44...
3) 8/10/05 for domestic violence div 46...

This story get better and better by the day smh
 03-27-2012, 06:11 PM         #53
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
Black people can be just as racist as white people.

What is your point here?
How can Blacks be racist? When Racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White Supremacy?

Buttersrugby said:
YOU. Again. With this mis-informed regurgitation. Toxic minded pos.
You clearly don't know what racist is, else you'd realize that you might be the most prejudiced and racist person on this forum.

But hey, atleast your out front with it.
Mis-informed? You clearly don't know sh*t about what I said, you cannot even refute the fact that Racism is a social construct created by Whites. Please shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '11        #54
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Is this true or not?/
 6 years ago '04        #55
kashkastro 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
as a military combat war veteran,and armed security officer.i've work clubs,parties,churches and apartment complexes.every one looks suspect.if you're doing any kind of security for a housing or apartment complex.you must have the name,address and phone # of residents on site.that way if you see someone walking or sitting in their car,that my seem strange to you.you must first know how to approach a person.by introdusing your self.than ask if they stay on the property,and if not who there visiting.match it up and they good.if not kindly ask them to leave so the want be arrested for trespassing.once you call 911,that's it.all your directions come from them.you fail to follow you on your own.he didn't follow protocal.acted on his own and k!lled this young man.if your in a f!ght,you can not use deadly force unless the other person has a weapon,and you better be damn sure it's weapon.now when the police arrived and saw that tre didn't have any kinda weapon on him.zim should have been ask for his weapons permit his weapon should have been taken and he should have been arrested on the spot.no way nothing goes down like this even if your the police.so it's not about race.it's why the hell this guy out on neighbor hood watch with a loaded weapon.no badge.no concealed weapons permit,nothing.if he had of had this type of training he would of known when and if to use deadly force.i can't believe the police and laws in florida.neighbor hood watches aren't allowed to carry loaded weapons.n that stand your ground law only applies if you getting jumped or the other person has a weapon attacking you.he didn't follow 911 intructions and he now has to pay the price for what he's done point blank.they know what their doing by letting stay free.they want somebody to k!ll him so they can avoid a trail and avoid being sued.all states law enforcement officers follow the same use of deadly force code.including security officers.i have yet to pull my weapon and i encounter strange people every night.he had no training to be a neighborhood watch,and no training on how and when to use a weapon.i bet all this sh*t looks strange to him now.well as you can see.i did not pulled the race card out.not needed.just the facts of someone whos out there patrolling every night n know how to handle themselves.he's gonna get whats coming to him and i'am sure his lawyer is getting him prepared for prison,where he's gonna see alot of strange people.the city don't want this to go down.it will be worst 50 times worst than LA riot.he'll propably committ suiside or something.again just stating the facts.
 03-27-2012, 06:20 PM         #56
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
No, actually I like this forum. I'll start posting in other sections when I see something interesting. I have an interest in criminology and like most people here I'm very interested in this case.

6 years ago '04        #57
Dollaz 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,808 | Props total: 117 117
Zimmerman's dad is a highly decorated former judge

Zimmerman has 3 prior arrest that were all CLOSED (2 of 3 are acts of VIOLENCE, one of which is "resisting police with violence" which is a standard felony change that usual leads to time in prison)

How was someone with a violent past including that of battery against an officer able to carry a 9 mm handgun?

The local police involved with the shooting are under federal investigation for tampering with evidence and suspected of doctoring the actual report, including the bloody nose

We are in 2012 and we do understand that the word "conspiracy theory" gets thrown around loosely all the time by perpetrators in attempts to dismiss evidence from adding up. There is more than enough substantial ACTUAL evidence to suggest there is a major cover up going on that needs to be thoroughly investigated.

This case definitely has racial undertones based on Zimmerman's racist remarks during the 911 call but there's something much bigger than race going on with police corruption on behalf of who Zimmerman's father is.

Last edited by Dollaz; 03-27-2012 at 06:30 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #58
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, when we oppress minorities and r*pe continents across the globe, let me know. For now, y'all got the title.
I wanna see the comparisons as well. :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '10        #59
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 endoskeleton said:
1. He is a uncle tom... he referred to himself as white at the end
2. Ron Paul does not have mainstream media coverage... ask any supporter
 6 years ago '10        #60
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13650 13650
 endoskeleton said:
I knew this was coming.
white ppl know a Tom when they hear and see 1 hence the reason you posted that bullsh*t.
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
16 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
51 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
34 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy