Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 ogballer32 said:
But if your dad is a judge then you can make it happen
damn, that's wild...
 03-27-2012, 04:09 PM         #22
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
I want to see a fair trial
A lot of people want that, meanwhile he hasn't even been arrested or charged with anything.
 6 years ago '12        #23
KidPow 30 heat pts30
space
space
$267 | Props total: 0 0
Wow. Thought there was something a little suspect about him not being jailed at least until a court date or charged for shooting a unarmed kid who he happend to follow when told by authroties not to yet acted anyway like he was a real officer. A selfopinted watchman or whatever all he is suppose to do is WATCH not take action into his own hands. As the "f!ght" part I have no idea what happend since I wasn't there but even if Zimmerman did get his a** beat for picking with the wrong person he didn't really have to shoot the kid to rip though as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by KidPow; 03-27-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #24
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
Yeah, because we all know that shooting someone in a fistf!ght is perfectly legal.
 6 years ago '06        #25
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 surreyjack said:
the only people worse than racists are as*holes like you that try to make everything racist.
Do you think dude would still be free if the kid he shot was white?
 6 years ago '10        #26
ARosary 47 heat pts47
space
space
$9,784 | Props total: 2884 2884
 Special Edd said:
i mean no matter what.... if he broke the law he would be in jail.

you guys want justice on something so bad and y'all wasn't even there.

no law was broken, even if he was to go to jail yall would be happy? would you guys get payed more and feel safe? you guys will want to go roam chicago and bodymore, at night because hes locked up the biggest monster in the united states.

kony is over with and yall got fooled . now this whats next for yall to be mad over? dont worry ill make fun of the next thing too
KONY is in a different country & I guess u weren't here the day it aired on boxden....the majority already called ducktales before the day ended & it came to life with that other video surfacing the next day..

..so where are the reports regarding this alledge "assault" & pics would have been taken IF it had happen.

You're probably a savage too though, so you were fooled thinking Zimmerman was some stand-up dude now go figure.
 03-27-2012, 04:27 PM         #27
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Coming from a guy who guy who agreed with an idiot saying 98% of white people are racist.

I posted this before.

If he is found to be guilty then fine. I'm not taking sides. I'm just taking in the facts. I want to see a fair trial, not some witch hunt bullsh*t, with people "outraged" knowing very little about what actually happened and making it all about race.

Man, this guy's life is already ruined, he'll have to watch his back for the rest of his life.
Shut the fu*k up, you act like Whites didn't hunt Blacks who were accused of crimes, and were dragged out of their homes by Lynch mobs, and their children and wives r*ped and molested, they weren't even given a trial and they were beaten, burned alive, castrated, and drag through the streets, and hung in the middle of the town so every White devil can see. Get the fu*k out of here with that, George Zimmerman sympathizers, are fu*king pathetic. And you just joined this site, you may be a troll.

endoskeleton said:
Why? Do you want live in a country where someone is crucified by the media and people before trial with little facts? People coming out holding protests, marches, judging someone guilty before even knowing the facts. Activist groups places a price on his head. If he's guilty, he's guilty... fu*k him... but can he get a fair trial?

How many innocent kids die from gang shootings every year? Why is this case gaining so much attention? Politicians are using this as a diversion tactic.

As if Blacks aren't crucified in the media till this day, from slavery till now Refer to my post above ^^^^^
 6 years ago '05        #28
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Show me where I agreed with him. I said most whites are racist, and y'all keep proving me right.
The same could be said about black people.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
Everybody racist, if you say your not your full of sh*t, im 100 percent positive everyone in the world has made a racist comment, joke, etc in their life time. It's so annoying to hear every1 bi*ch like that everyone in one point in time has been racist. So now define racism??

Now that we got that out of the way, the facts I've seen leads me to believe Zimmerman is guilty.
 6 years ago '04        #30
nastynotic 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 304 304
 03-27-2012, 04:46 PM         #31
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
How can Blacks be racist within this country? Racism in a social construct created by WHites to uphold White Supremacy.
 6 years ago '04        #32
CA$H MONEY 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,923 | Props total: 3 3
 Mathematic said:
the same two dudes are in every thread defending this guy...lets say for the sake of argument that what you say is right. lets say everything you said is 100% correct..why do you feel the need to defend this guy so hard? in every fu*kin thread..
Because in cases like this, the Feds plant folks in message boards such as this to "stir" things up........We all can see that Mr. Zimmerman followed the kid(against the orders of the dispatcher), he lost em, thought he would get em by doubling back, actually got tricked himself and got his azz whooped for the trouble then shot the kid out of a knee-jerk reaction without thinking of the consequences....The pacing near the body saying "what did I do" over and over along with the 3 days of tears tells you he knew he f**ked up......
 6 years ago '10        #33
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.

you're an idiot with slight retardation if you think his daddy being a judge didn't keep him from being jailed. 2 of his previous cases were closed as well, hmm I wonder how? Thats was for a grand jury to decide if he was in the white I meant the right. Oh and you're a new member? It figures. Zimmerman's fate is sealed anyway, you ready to celebrate his death day with me?
 6 years ago '08        #34
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
facts unconfirmed?
its someones facebook comment, so yeah id say so.
 6 years ago '04        #35
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,474 | Props total: 6058 6058
wow
 6 years ago '07        #36
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 CA$H MONEY said:
Because in cases like this, the Feds plant folks in message boards such as this to "stir" things up........We all can see that Mr. Zimmerman followed the kid(against the orders of the dispatcher), he lost em, thought he would get em by doubling back, actually got tricked himself and got his azz whooped for the trouble then shot the kid out of a knee-jerk reaction without thinking of the consequences....The pacing near the body saying "what did I do" over and over along with the 3 days of tears tells you he knew he f**ked up......
this sounds pretty accurate
 6 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25117 25117
 I'm The Dan said:
...Black People Racist?.....Is That Right,Please Show This.
 6 years ago '10        #38
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 surreyjack said:
the only people worse than racists are as*holes like you that try to make everything racist.
naw... pedophiles, rapist, racist, athiest, the as*holes who always play the race card.

And i think anyone that defend zimmerman has some deep seeded antimosity toward the black community. wheather it be because of media coverage, affirmative action, obama, civil rights, or rappers. Its something tho... and fox news is making these people feel like its ok to be haters. The problem is some of these "haters" are racist
 03-27-2012, 05:14 PM         #39
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe you're an alias posting your true thoughts but scared to do so on your Original account.
 6 years ago '10        #40
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
Based on facts. Like what we actually all know happened and not speculation & testimony from someone trying to cover his own a.ss, Zimmerman was WRONG! He persued an unarmed teenager with a loaded weapon and then subsequently shot him. Anyone trying to justify the shooting is saying two things...

1. It's okay for civilians to harrass other civilians (with loaded weapons) because they feel they don't belong.
2. It's okay to murder someone because you got your a.ss wouped.

Now do yall really believe that bullsh*t?
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy