Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
17869 pageviews
183 comments

ogballer32 401 heat pts401
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]

[pic - click to view]

http://www.facebook.com/w .. 03138643048181

[pic - click to view]

According to court records: George Zimmerman is the son of retired Virginia Supreme Court magistrate Judge Robert J. Zimmerman, his mother Gladys Zimmerman is a court clerk....He has three closed arrests:
1) 7/18/05 for resisting an officer w/violence, and battery on a law enforcement Officer div 10...
2) 8/9/05 for domestic violence div 44...
3) 8/10/05 for domestic violence div 46...

This story get better and better by the day smh

183 comments for "Mar 27 - The real reason George Zimmerman wasn't arrested? [facts unconfirmed]"

03-27-2012, 01:14 PM         #2
Stabbin101 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Figures
 03-27-2012, 01:17 PM         #3
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
robocop about to take his fam and the whole system with him
 6 years ago '08        #4
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
woooooooooow.
 03-27-2012, 01:28 PM         #5
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
don't mind endoskeleton, he only signed up to this forum to defend zimmerman.
 6 years ago '05        #6
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
How is it self defense if he was told to stand down and not continue pursuit... the only person, taking into account all reports, who practiced self defense was Trayvon if and when he did start f!ghting Zimmerman....
 6 years ago '06        #7
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 686 686
So this is what the cops meant by a "squeaky clean" record
 03-27-2012, 01:32 PM         #8
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endoskeleton said:
No, actually I like this forum. I'll start posting in other sections when I see something interesting. I have an interest in criminology and like most people here I'm very interested in this case.
sure buddy...
 6 years ago '06        #9
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
 endoskeleton said:
Or maybe.... it could be that just maybe he did act in self defence with a legally owned gun and broke no laws. Fu*k outta here with this conspiracy bullsh*t.
i mean no matter what.... if he broke the law he would be in jail.

you guys want justice on something so bad and y'all wasn't even there.

no law was broken, even if he was to go to jail yall would be happy? would you guys get payed more and feel safe? you guys will want to go roam chicago and bodymore, at night because hes locked up the biggest monster in the united states.

kony is over with and yall got fooled . now this whats next for yall to be mad over? dont worry ill make fun of the next thing too
 6 years ago '08        #10
space
space
the same two dudes are in every thread defending this guy...lets say for the sake of argument that what you say is right. lets say everything you said is 100% correct..why do you feel the need to defend this guy so hard? in every fu*kin thread..
 6 years ago '08        #11
space
space
TS you gotta link for that info?
 6 years ago '08        #12
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
Why? Do you want live in a country where someone is crucified by the media and people before trial with little facts? People coming out holding protests, marches, judging someone guilty before even knowing the facts. Activist groups places a price on his head. If he's guilty, he's guilty... fu*k him... but can he get a fair trial?

How many innocent kids die from gang shootings every year? Why is this case gaining so much attention? Politicians are using this as a diversion tactic.

besides the bullsh*t you typed...whats the real reason.
 6 years ago '05        #13
ShaDy 6.1.9 
space
space
$387 | Props total: 0 0
 Special Edd said:
i mean no matter what.... if he broke the law he would be in jail.

you guys want justice on something so bad and y'all wasn't even there.

no law was broken, even if he was to go to jail yall would be happy? would you guys get payed more and feel safe? you guys will want to go roam chicago and bodymore, at night because hes locked up the biggest monster in the united states.

kony is over with and yall got fooled . now this whats next for yall to be mad over? dont worry ill make fun of the next thing too
This.
 6 years ago '08        #14
space
space
 ShaDy 6.1.9 said:
This.
black ppl were not thinking about KONY..we all know who was pushing that agenda
 6 years ago '05        #15
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 4759 4759
I thought you couldn't get a conceal permit with domestic violence on your record...
 03-27-2012, 03:40 PM         #16
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Or maybe, you're a racist and will say anything that paints a Black man in a negative light.
the only people worse than racists are as*holes like you that try to make everything racist.
 6 years ago '05        #17
ogballer32 401 heat pts401 OP
space
space
$4,982 | Props total: 2559 2559
 MysticKJ said:
I thought you couldn't get a conceal permit with domestic violence on your record...
But if your dad is a judge then you can make it happen
 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM         #18
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Everytime someone posts something like this, I'm going to ask them one question.

Are you white?
Im not black otherwise I would be crying about how racist you are being right now
 6 years ago '07        #19
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 endoskeleton said:
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Or maybe, you're a racist and will say anything that paints a Black man in a negative light.
 6 years ago '05        #20
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
 endoskeleton said:
Again

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman told police he lost Martin in the neighborhood he regularly patrolled and was walking back to his vehicle last month when the youth approached him from behind.

The two exchanged words, Zimmerman said, and Martin punched him, jumped on top of him and began banging his head on a sidewalk. Zimmerman said he began crying for help; Martin's family thinks it was their son who was crying out. Witness accounts differ, and emergency tapes in which the voices are heard are not clear.

Now if this is the case then it doesn't fu*king matter who pursued who. If Trayvon attacked him and broke this guy's nose and was slamming his head on the floor then there's no argument, he had the right to shoot him.
So you're basing your facts off of what Zimmerman said? Cuz I'm going off of the actual 911 call that was released not the words of a man who isn't trying to get in trouble...
Home         

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy