Microsoft: Xbox 360 Users Don't Play Games

most viewed right now
 287
 Kim Kardashian ethers Rhymefest!!
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 131
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
107 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Article inside Reboot your router
5 comments
@tech

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 05:34 PM         #101
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
two things i think xbox needs

better file compatibility so i can stream almost anything through the xbox. i wish it was free, but i tend to get it for $35 a year which doesn't seem so bad. And when I get a little money, I buy two years at once.

i was going to say blu ray player, but sh*t, i haven't bought a dvd in 8 or 9 years.

i think ps3 is a fine product, i've just been using xbox controllers for a long time and anything else would be weird.
 6 years ago '07        #102
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 LAwLB15 said:
how so


didnt ps3 users have to wait almost 2 years for the Lost & dammed and the Ballad of Gay Jizzmen?
lmao man im just fu*king around i dont even have an opinion on that all i know is i got GTA for ps3 cause i played san andreas on ps2 yet i mostly only pay 360 now .. im just playing devils advocate
 03-27-2012, 05:36 PM         #103
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimgangsta18 said:
LOL, I went through all the pages on this thread...

Jesszman got the fu*k & left coolio in the trenches
word
 6 years ago '11        #104
DJ EM Double 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,964 | Props total: 3581 3581
 LAwLB15 said:
how so


didnt ps3 users have to wait almost 2 years for the Lost & dammed and the Ballad of Gay Jizzmen?
mutherfu*king
 6 years ago '05        #105
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17032 17032
 LAwLB15 said:
how so


didnt ps3 users have to wait almost 2 years for the Lost & dammed and the Ballad of Gay Jizzmen?
 slimgangsta18 said:
LOL, I went through all the pages on this thread...

Jesszman got the fu*k & left coolio in the trenches

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #106
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,284 | Props total: 2125 2125
.I use my 360 for movies but I hate that when I pay damn near 6 dollars I can't only rent the damn movie for 24 hours. 24 hours from once you start watchin it? That's bullsh*t son... At least redbox charge u by the day. F**k you Zune!
 6 years ago '09        #107
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
yea i agree i just use my xbox for streamin movies, but its better then my ps3 jus sittin there collecting dust
 6 years ago '06        #108
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
avatar space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 slimgangsta18 said:
LOL, I went through all the pages on this thread...

Jesszman got the fu*k & left coolio in the trenches

trenches


makes my easy victory seem even more heroic and glorious






 LAwLB15 said:
how so


didnt ps3 users have to wait almost 2 years for the Lost & dammed and the Ballad of Gay Jizzmen?

gotta admit this sh*t had me dying
 03-27-2012, 05:58 PM         #109
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en said:
Yeah where PS3 is an elite system. That old a.ss outdated a.ss dashboard No cross game chat Sonys needs to start making PSN like Live. Maybe then they can stop bleeding $$ and upgrade their sh*t a little bit.
XMB works fine with me. No need to scroll past a bunch of in-dashboard ads...
 6 years ago '04        #110
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$9,024 | Props total: 3386 3386
 freakbucket said:
two things i think xbox needs

better file compatibility so i can stream almost anything through the xbox. i wish it was free, but i tend to get it for $35 a year which doesn't seem so bad. And when I get a little money, I buy two years at once.

i was going to say blu ray player, but sh*t, i haven't bought a dvd in 8 or 9 years.

i think ps3 is a fine product, i've just been using xbox controllers for a long time and anything else would be weird.
You could stream any file format, I does it everyday. Just not natively. I made a thread in this section about it months back.





 Calamity said:
.I use my 360 for movies but I hate that when I pay damn near 6 dollars I can't only rent the damn movie for 24 hours. 24 hours from once you start watchin it? That's bullsh*t son... At least redbox charge u by the day. F**k you Zune!
You use Zune?? that's like paying for pr0n.
 03-27-2012, 06:49 PM         #111
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
your so fuccin dumb. your trying to make a dumb a.ss point that is pointless and your just waiting for your butt buddy coolio to come post smilies with you. just stfu n*gga damn it. wish i can AIM BLOCK ya a.ss destroying a cool a.ss section fucc boy ayo come bufff my wood n*gga.
We aint een not cool no mo!
 6 years ago '04        #112
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$12,006 | Props total: 6281 6281
I have a PS3 and 360 and up until lately I only used my Ps3 for Netflix and blu-ray, but I just got a Samsung Blu-Ray Home Theater w/Smart Tv or whatever so now I just play games on both, I never used my 360 for that sh*t cuz I've always been afraid of it over heating if I leave it on for long periods of time, i already play games for hours at a time if I add netflix and hulu that sh*t would be on forever.
 6 years ago '11        #113
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209 OP
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Jesus christ, 360 stans have no life. It's a tuesday night n*ggas, go out, do something! I mean, i know ya'll just stay on that console with your netflix n ish, but seriously? Smh, pathetic.
 03-27-2012, 07:09 PM         #114
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Jesus christ, 360 stans have no life. It's a tuesday night n*ggas, go out, do something! I mean, i know ya'll just stay on that console with your netflix n ish, but seriously? Smh, pathetic.
this comin from somebody whos on this site up to 4 in the morning on a saturday making posts about taking over the world n shyt
 6 years ago '06        #115
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Jizzman won...Yall letting a teenager get under your skin lol.
 03-27-2012, 07:12 PM         #116
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Jizzman won...Yall letting a teenager get under your skin lol.
under our skin??

I cant speak for everybody else but this n*gga jizzmen is pure comedy in my eyes
 6 years ago '05        #117
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17032 17032
 LAwLB15 said:
this comin from somebody whos on this site up to 4 in the morning on a saturday making posts about taking over the world n shyt
Ol Pinky And The Brain a.ss n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #118
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Xbox is just a gaming system ,ya'll get mad sensitive when he makes fun of it.Its not that serious
 6 years ago '08        #119
King Jackson 87 heat pts87
space
avatar space
space
$5,478 | Props total: 2183 2183
 JCSIII said:
Xbox is just a gaming system ,ya'll get mad sensitive when he makes fun of it.Its not that serious
 03-27-2012, 07:22 PM         #120
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
Xbox is just a gaming system ,ya'll get mad sensitive when he makes fun of it.Its not that serious

naa he gets sensitive when we make fun of ps3
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 53
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
#bigbreasttwitter
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 25
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1335 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
111 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
42 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
47 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy