Microsoft: Xbox 360 Users Don't Play Games

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,971 | Props total: 10618 10618
I can't believe this dude is talking about games that release a year later as being the equivalent to a multiform release

I guess gta shouldn't count as an exclusive for ps2 because it eventually came to xbox
 6 years ago '05        #62
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,879 | Props total: 20898 20898
Gears is my favorite series of this generation, that game alone would give me more replay value than the entire ps3 catalog. There's no good online exclusives for the ps3
 6 years ago '06        #63
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:
This guy is a moron

so u had no comeback because u know im right and now u're trying to cop out dont worry i get it..

no matter how desperate u are, bottom line is we're talking about exclusives..not games that were once exclusive either accept the facts and move on or keep getting emotional about it like a girl..ur choice

philly337 said:
I can't believe this dude is talking about games that release a year later as being the equivalent to a multiform release

I guess gta shouldn't count as an exclusive for ps2 because it eventually came to xbox

and thats why nobody mentioned gta on ps2

those games arent exclusives anymore, deal with it

Last edited by coolio; 03-27-2012 at 05:05 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #64
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:
so u had no comeback because u know im right and now u're trying to cop out dont worry i get it..

no matter how desperate u are, bottom line is we're talking about exclusives..not games that were once exclusive either accept the facts and move on or keep getting emotional about it like a girl..ur choice
lol so mass effect 2 and ninja gaiden 2...do you consider then multi platform?

Who in their right mind would wait 1-2 years for the ps3 release? Its basically an exclusive
 6 years ago '06        #65
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:

and thats why nobody mentioned gta on ps2

those games arent exclusives anymore, deal with it
what the fu*k are you talking about? If you start an xbox 1 vs ps2 thread right now first thing out of somebodies mouth will be gta was an exclusive for ps2 {because it was I don't give a fu*k if it eventually came to xbox)
 6 years ago '06        #66
Triple0 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,890 | Props total: 461 461
I use my Xbox for gaming and Netflix. I haven't watched Netflix in a few weeks though. They need to start adding more sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #67
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
YES! This is what I been waiting for Ps3 vs 360! These n*ggas in here is going at it. For the past couple days BXGS has been dull a.ss hell wit boring a.ss thread topics. n*ggas say they get tired of the bullsh*t Ps3 vs 360 argument but this sh*t breathes life back into this section. And all it took was for Jesszman to post this topic thread and its ON!!!
 03-27-2012, 05:13 PM         #68
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got a ps3 and I dont play games...they need to hurry up wit hbo go
 6 years ago '06        #69
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DominationCM said:
YES! This is what I been waiting for Ps3 vs 360! These n*ggas in here is going at it. For the past couple days BXGS has been dull a.ss hell wit boring a.ss thread topics. n*ggas say they get tired of the bullsh*t Ps3 vs 360 argument but this sh*t breathes life back into this section. And all it took was for Jesszman to post this topic thread and its ON!!!
Lol its because I don't come in this bi*ch often and now I remember why

This dude is not only arguing games aren't exclusive when they release a year earlier because of a technicality but he is somehow trying to make the case that NOW since mass effect 3 released on multi platform that it changes somehow that basically the game of the year mass effect 2 released exclusively on xbox

Thats stupidity...so if the next gears comes out on both it somehow voids the previous ones releasing exclusively for years on xbox
 6 years ago '07        #70
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 coolio said:
its cool i actually like forza

i think GT is the better simulator personally, but forza's good too

was just letting her know that the xbox cant compare when it comes to exclusives
fair enough ya i wasn't speaking on the exclusives argument .. i didnt grow up playing the GT series so after playing forza first GT didnt do anything for me .. all the exclusives just sway personal preference to which console you will prefer .. for me it was halo >> uncharted so i sided with 360 regardless of the fact i think gears is awful and GT was medicore .. i had originally got my ps3 for GTA IV since san andreas and madden were the only games i played for ps2 ( only console i owned other then n64) but since i got into halo 3 for 360 i only have played uncharted for ps3 and gta briefly since
 6 years ago '06        #71
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol so mass effect 2 and ninja gaiden 2...do you consider then multi platform?

Who in their right mind would wait 1-2 years for the ps3 release? Its basically an exclusive

holy mother of god

how old are u? if u're over the age of 13 and dont know what the word "exclusive" means then im gonna need to apologize for w/e happened to u..watching u struggle to understand such a simple concept makes me want to donate to charity

first of all there's no "basically" an exclusive when it comes to game series..either it's exclusive to one console or it's not..and we're gonna keep this sh*t between consoles and not include PC

so let me put this in terms even YOU should be able to understand...

Are the mass effect and the ninja gaiden series exclusives?

normal person answer:

[ ] exclusives

[x] not exclusives

mentally unstable troglodyte homunculus weirdo:

[ ] exclusives

[ ] not exclusives

[x] im a fu*king moron:
explain: they're basically exclusives
 6 years ago '06        #72
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:
holy mother of god

how old are u? if u're over the age of 13 and dont know what the word "exclusive" means then im gonna need to apologize for w/e happened to u..watching u struggle to understand such a simple concept makes me want to donate to charity

first of all there's no "basically" an exclusive when it comes to game series..either it's exclusive to one console or it's not..and we're gonna keep this sh*t between consoles and not include PC

so let me put this in terms even YOU should be able to understand...

Are the mass effect and the ninja gaiden series exclusives?

normal person answer:

[ ] exclusives

[x] not exclusives

mentally unstable troglodyte homunculus weirdo:

[ ] exclusives

[ ] not exclusives

[x] im a fu*king moron:
explain: they're basically exclusives
This guy is a fu*king idiot....it its not "considered" an exclusive because it released later on the other console

In launch date it was exclusively released on the xbox. Not until 1-2 years later was it released on ps3

not one person on earth who owned an xbox and ps3 waited for the ps3 release if they had the money and wanted the game

Here answer this f*ggot...one week after ninja gaiden 2 released on the 360 was it a multi platform game or was it "exclusively" on the xbox?

Could you walk in a store and buy ninja gaiden on ps3? Who gives a fu*k if you can say a year later "yea its multi platform" everybody done beat the 10 times over by the time videos were even being released for it Bahahaha
 6 years ago '05        #73
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,626 | Props total: 13696 13696
 coolio said:
so u admit u're a homos3xual?

[pic - click to view]

If you laid hands on me I'd whoop the skin of yo a.ss, old man.
 6 years ago '06        #74
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
So I guess if gears 1 releases on ps3 next year we can't count it as an exclusive for the 360 because it released a half a decade later
 03-27-2012, 05:29 PM         #75
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
But it's a fact that 360 sells more games than ps3, and that users spend more hours playing games on the 360. So if 360 users don't play games, what the hell are ps3 users doing?

Oh, that's right, posting stupid threads all day on Boxden
They in HOME Beta trolling other men thinkin it's women

Last edited by tj.iscool; 03-27-2012 at 05:44 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #76
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
Lol its because I don't come in this bi*ch often and now I remember why

This dude is not only arguing games aren't exclusive when they release a year earlier because of a technicality but he is somehow trying to make the case that NOW since mass effect 3 released on multi platform that it changes somehow that basically the game of the year mass effect 2 released exclusively on xbox

Thats stupidity...so if the next gears comes out on both it somehow voids the previous ones releasing exclusively for years on xbox
To me an exclusive means it stays on 1 console forever no matter what. I'm not talking about the sh*t Capcom pulled with Gamecube and RE 4. RE4 started out as an exclusive but it wasnt did Capcom know this from day 1? I thought it was fu*ked up even though I benefited from it. (Ps2)

If the next GEARS came out on both it wouldnt effect the previous exclusive ones. Because GEARS is the type of game were people will by a 360 just to play its that good. One of my partners purchased GEARS 1 and didnt own a 360 he got it a week later.
 6 years ago '06        #77
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DominationCM said:
To me an exclusive means it stays on 1 console forever no matter what. I'm not talking about the sh*t Capcom pulled with Gamecube and RE 4. RE4 started out as an exclusive but it wasnt did Capcom know this from day 1? I thought it was fu*ked up even though I benefited from it. (Ps2)

If the next GEARS came out on both it wouldnt effect the previous exclusive ones. Because GEARS is the type of game were people will by a 360 just to play its that good. One of my partners purchased GEARS 1 and didnt own a 360 he got it a week later.
not disagreeing with the definition of what an exclusive is based on a technicality this is why I've said "basically" an exclusive every time. If a game its exclusively on one console for 1+ years I think anybody who owns both consoles basically consider then exclusives. I've never bought a game a year after release

I get people wanting to say its multi platform that only own a ps3 because they didn't have option...but if you own both consoles and a game releases in only 1 what is it? Sure as hell ain't multi platform...you have to wait atleast a year to be able to say that...by that time you already bought it for the other console and beat 11 months prior do its irrelevant

Last edited by philly337; 03-27-2012 at 05:38 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #78
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
So I guess if gears 1 releases on ps3 next year we can't count it as an exclusive for the 360 because it released a half a decade later
Yeah but you know how many loyal 360 fans would take issue with that sh*t? I would be upset if God of War 1 came to Xbox and how old is GOW 1? Its stupid but it comes down to loyalty
 6 years ago '06        #79
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 philly337 said:
This guy is a fu*king idiot....it its not "considered" an exclusive because it released later on the other console

In launch date it was exclusively released on the xbox. Not until 1-2 years later was it released on ps3

not one person on earth who owned an xbox and ps3 waited for the ps3 release if they had the money and wanted the game

Here answer this f*ggot...one week after ninja gaiden 2 released on the 360 was it a multi platform game or was it "exclusively" on the xbox?

Could you walk in a store and buy ninja gaiden on ps3? Who gives a fu*k if you can say a year later "yea its multi platform" everybody done beat the 10 times over by the time videos were even being released for it Bahahaha

u're argument is that xbox HAD a good exclusive selection but now is sh*t?

so let's say i run head first into a wall multiple times and mentally bring myself down to ur level and see it ur way...

with that same logic, imma add GTA, need for speed, madden and a whole bunch of other franchises as playstation exclusives since they one were

other people's children
 03-27-2012, 05:39 PM         #80
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
just scanned ur post..noticed these and it confirmed that u're speaking purely out of fanboyism and not out of unbiased logic

even the biggest xbox fanboys will tell u ps3 has by far the better exclusives..what does xbox even have?

halo

gears

forza

compared to uncharted, heavy rain, gran turismo, metal gear solid, god of war...dont even need to name anymore MGS alone sh*ts on all 360 exclusives

edit: nice edit on the heavy rain
Kid chill with them lame exclusives from Sony

Forza>>>GT
Heavy Rain is trash
MGS was trash

only game I play on my PS3 is InFamous, GOW, & Ratchet & Clank
my PS3 is main;y used for watchin Blu-Ray movies
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy