Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 03:51 PM         #41
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
This n*gga stays living in some kind of alternate universe
fu*king Fringe a.ss n*gga

imma call him foolio
 6 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,029 | Props total: 10698 10698
 coolio said:
how?

i was referring to dude saying apple playstation 4
I'm talking about you saying playstation is the better system while my ps3 sits here and collects dust except for the rare occasional exclusive that is worth playing just like my ps2 did (played smackdown vs raw, gta, and metal gear...other then that sh*t was useless)
 6 years ago '06        #43
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 philly337 said:
I'm talking about you saying playstation is the better system while my ps3 sits here and collects dust except for the rare occasional exclusive that is worth playing just like my ps2 did (played smackdown vs raw, gta, and metal gear...other then that sh*t was useless)

yeah but what YOU do with ur system doesnt matter at all

cause if that were the case then i can bring up how my broken xbox slim is just sitting in my room as a foot rest and how i wipe my a.ss with the controllers which is alot worse than just sitting there and collecting dust meaning the ps3 is still better in ur own scenario
 6 years ago '05        #44
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 TattooedMPsz said:
why the fu*k doesnt this kid have a life school part time job a gf u would think naww fu*k that its boxden or die for jizzman
A girl? Having relations with Jizzman? My dude has jokes.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
But it's a fact that 360 sells more games than ps3, and that users spend more hours playing games on the 360. So if 360 users don't play games, what the hell are ps3 users doing?

Oh, that's right, posting stupid threads all day on Boxden
Is he even eligible to be a PS3 user? He doesn't play video games.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
 coolio said:
i rather it be google but even if it was apple and the price does go up to $1600 so be it..u know as well as i do that being a ps3 don means u're ballin

sh*t if they raised the price to $1600 i'd go in to the store, push every little homos3xual in line waiting with his mother to cop the new xbox and refuse to buy the ps4 until they raised the price even more no big deal just another day in the life of a ps3 owner
You would be the one in the store laying hands on homos.
 6 years ago '06        #47
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:

cause if that were the case then i can bring up how my broken xbox slim is just sitting in my room as a foot rest and how i wipe my a.ss with the controllers which is alot worse than just sitting there and collecting dust meaning the ps3 is still better in ur own scenario
I seriously doubt you have an xbox because it isn't just my situation...everybody I know who owns both barely touch their ps3

Better controller
Better online
Better apps
Better exclusives
More innovative

really no point in having a ps3...the exclusives on this Gens playstation is nowhere near last generations. The ps2 had 3 main exclusives that xbox didn't have but they were "must have games" the few exclusives the ps3 have don't really have that...uncharted, heavy rain, resistance I can live without...the only game close would prob be mlb the show
 6 years ago '06        #48
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Y.G. said:
You would be the one in the store laying hands on homos.

so u admit u're a homos3xual?
 6 years ago '05        #49
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 coolio said:

Is this n*gga talking about putting controllers in his a.ss?
 6 years ago '06        #50
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
 6 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
just scanned ur post..noticed these and it confirmed that u're speaking purely out of fanboyism and not out of unbiased logic

philly337 said:
Better exclusives

heavy reason

even the biggest xbox fanboys will tell u ps3 has by far the better exclusives..what does xbox even have?

halo

gears

forza

compared to uncharted, heavy rain, gran turismo, metal gear solid, god of war...dont even need to name anymore MGS alone sh*ts on all 360 exclusives

edit: nice edit on the heavy rain
 6 years ago '06        #52
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
wiped my a.ss with it while on the phone with the microsoft rep to teach her a lesson deal with it
 6 years ago '06        #53
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:
just scanned ur post..noticed these and it confirmed that u're speaking purely out of fanboyism and not out of unbiased logic

even the biggest xbox fanboys will tell u ps3 has by far the better exclusives..what does xbox even have?

halo

gears

forza

compared to uncharted, heavy rain, gran turismo, metal gear solid, god of war...dont even need to name anymore MGS alone sh*ts on all 360 exclusives

lol I'm counting games like ninja gaiden, mass effect, splinter cell ect that are basically exclusives that yall get a year or two later (who the fu*k wants to play a game a year after release )
 6 years ago '12        #54
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 6837 6837
At least the thing gets turned on , unlike my ps3.
 6 years ago '06        #55
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 philly337 said:
lol I'm counting games like ninja gaiden, mass effect, splinter cell ect that are basically exclusives that yall get a year or two later (who the fu*k wants to play a game a year after release )

well i kinda got an idea of how dumb u were when u said u didnt like the ps2 but still bought the ps3 for w/e reason but this just confirms it

mass effect isnt an exclusive anymore and ME3 came out at the same time on both systems

same with ninja gaiden and splinter cell

u basically just proved my point that xbox has no exclusives by posting 3 non exclusives cause u couldnt find anything that matters other than the 3 i already listed

by ur own logic we can add GTA to the list of playstation exclusives since it was on the ps before the xbox

why does xbox have these scrubs embarrassing themselves by trying to argue for it?
 6 years ago '07        #56
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 coolio said:

halo

gears

forza

yo this sh*t is crazy jokes and i enjoy you trolling for ps3 and all but on the real i agree uncharted is an amazing game and would say best exclusive for ps3.. literally the only thing i play on the system (besides GTA) but the new gran turismo was a.ss cheeks dude .. i personally play my 360 98% of the time and forza is by far greater than GT and it goes without saying halo is my sh*t .. ill have to look into god of war and heavy rain tho .. maybe ill get em used and try em out to see whats good
 6 years ago '06        #57
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 Royce207 said:
yo this sh*t is crazy jokes and i enjoy you trolling for ps3 and all but on the real i agree uncharted is an amazing game and would say best exclusive for ps3.. literally the only thing i play on the system (besides GTA) but the new gran turismo was a.ss cheeks dude .. i personally play my 360 98% of the time and forza is by far greater than GT and it goes without saying halo is my sh*t .. ill have to look into god of war and heavy rain tho .. maybe ill get em used and try em out to see whats good

its cool i actually like forza

i think GT is the better simulator personally, but forza's good too

was just letting her know that the xbox cant compare when it comes to exclusives
 6 years ago '05        #58
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,978 | Props total: 21140 21140
 coolio said:
its cool i actually like forza

i think GT is the better simulator personally, but forza's good too

was just letting her know that the xbox cant compare when it comes to exclusives
I'll take the quality over the quantity any day

My blu-ray player will still get play when God of War IV drops though, then it can sleep for another couple years when there's a worthy exclusive to turn it on for
 6 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 coolio said:
well i kinda got an idea of how dumb u were when u said u didnt like the ps2 but still bought the ps3 for w/e reason but this just confirms it

mass effect isnt an exclusive anymore and ME3 came out at the same time on both systems

same with ninja gaiden and splinter cell

u basically just proved my point that xbox has no exclusives by posting 3 non exclusives cause u couldnt find anything that matters other than the 3 i already listed

by ur own logic we can add GTA to the list of playstation exclusives since it was on the ps before the xbox

why does xbox have these scrubs embarrassing themselves by trying to argue for it?
This guy is a moron
 6 years ago '06        #60
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
I'll take the quality over the quantity any day

My blu-ray player will still get play when God of War IV drops though, then it can sleep for another couple years when there's a worthy exclusive to turn it on for

if u had the choice of either

halo, gears and forza on the xbox

vs

MGS, GoW, Uncharted, Grand Turismo, Heavy rain, etc on xbox...which would u pick?

i only named 3 current xbox exclusives cause i honestly couldnt think of anymore so feel free to add to the list
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy