Mar 27 - Two 16-year-old girls could spend the rest of their lives behind bars

most viewed right now
 119
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
doczdaname 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5029 5029
 MemphBleek05 said:
$40.........................You could be doing life.............over $40..........I will never understand how people don't look at the potential consequences before they involve themselves in things of this nature........
fu*k their life..you took a persons life for $40..that is a sh*tty way to go out.
 03-28-2012, 03:05 PM         #82
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ayena said:
Relax fool. Equality?

There is no equality in anything. Race, business, countries, medicine, food, etc. I can go on FOREVER, so chill out.

The root is due to the effects of slavery? ROFL you are joking right?

I came from a third world country in Europe. Poverty, war, hunger, in other worlds lack of everything. So what now I am suppose to be poor still? Am I suppose to witness the bodies of my dead family members again as I did when I was just 6 years old. Am I suppose to pick up a gun and go k!ll those who belong to a race that tried to commit genocide against our race? The answer is NO.

The reason there is BLACK on BLACK crime, the reason there is all the violence, murders, etc. Is because people CHOOSE to do it. No one in poor black communities said "Here is a gun little negro child, go shoot everything you see".

Stop blaming slavery, the white devil, etc. for your laziness and lack to want to live a better life. I know A LOT of black people who were poor, came out of the projects and are now in school and/or successful business owners. I also know A LOT of black people that were great athletes, educated, came from a good family that have gotten scholarships to some very good school, BETTER than what I got into, and decided to go rob a gas station, steal cars, break into houses, etc.

I HATE blacks, mexicans, asians, whites, europeans, etc. I really do. You know which ones I hate? The lazy, non-stop bi*ching everything is unfair, racist, and I don't have the same opportunities as the white devil.

Here is some advice, grow a pair off nuts, grow the fu*k up, stay out of trouble, stop blaming everyone for your own bullsh*t, and go about your business and life. Don't just go about it, go about it as a MAN. Not like a little bi*ch.
You're fu*king ignorant if you truly believe that 500+ years of atrocities, r*pes, molestation, brutality, lynchings, oppression, and just down right being treated like sh*t will not have any psychological effects upon a whole race within White America. It's funny how Whites always call us "Lazy" when most of the Blacks on BX are doing something with their lives, secondly are we as a people not allowed to speak on the atrocities committed among us? Are the Jews not allowed to speak about the holocaust? I also find it funny how Blacks are "considered bi*ching" when we speak on unfairness within this country, which you having being White will never have to endure within this country, and we still don't get the same opportunities within this country which is evident with the George/Trayvon situation, so kindly shut the fu*k up and dumbass White devil

It's clear your deep-rooted hatred and malice that you have for Whites, you are nothing but a barbaric, evil, wicked beast, like the rest of your people. You're a closet racist, don't try to make it out like you care for equality and etc. fu*king "Racist In Secret" type of White is you.
 03-29-2012, 12:10 AM         #83
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
You're fu*king ignorant if you truly believe that 500+ years of atrocities, r*pes, molestation, brutality, lynchings, oppression, and just down right being treated like sh*t will not have any psychological effects upon a whole race within White America. It's funny how Whites always call us "Lazy" when most of the Blacks on BX are doing something with their lives, secondly are we as a people not allowed to speak on the atrocities committed among us? Are the Jews not allowed to speak about the holocaust? I also find it funny how Blacks are "considered bi*ching" when we speak on unfairness within this country, which you having being White will never have to endure within this country, and we still don't get the same opportunities within this country which is evident with the George/Trayvon situation, so kindly shut the fu*k up and dumbass White devil

It's clear your deep-rooted hatred and malice that you have for Whites, you are nothing but a barbaric, evil, wicked beast, like the rest of your people. You're a closet racist, don't try to make it out like you care for equality and etc. fu*king "Racist In Secret" type of White is you.
I am european, a muslim, a foreigner. I've witness war, genocide, dead bodies due to RACISM, dead family members who have had half their body blown up by bombs or tanks due to RACISM. I've had my house bombed due to RACISM, I've lost a lot of family members due to RACISM, I've had to flea my own home, my own country and my own land due to RACISM. You have NEVER experienced anything close to it, and you NEVER will. Do I hate those who tried to wipe our race off the face of the earth, Do I hate those who k!lled and/or tried to k!ll my people and my family? No I do not. When you have experienced RACISM, near death experiences like I, my family and my race have then you can talk to me about RACISM, until then please do be so kind to STFU.

Slavery first started in the US around 1619, and stopped in 1865 when the thirteenth amendment was passed. That would make it around 246 years of slavery. To date about 3.5-4 million African slavery in the US. Not 500+ years.

Did you know in the Islamic continents/countries as far as 1/3 to 2/3 of the countries population were slaves? Did you know Russia had over 23-25 MILLION slaves on which were not black? You do not want me to keep going.

Believe me I am far from racist. I am a white, european muslim who loves hip-hop music, black culture, movies, and not to mention I am on a HIP-HOP forum. Maybe I just got lost and was suppose to be on a Nazi forum instead, right?

When you wish to debate upon a topic, please do be knowledgeable and intelligent enough, that at least your facts are somewhat accurate. Or is it racist for a white european muslim to tell this to someone of another race? Oh, and by the way there is a difference between knowledge and intellect if it has left you confused.

I believe in the hip-hop community, my good sir that is what I believe to be a case of ETHER.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Your friend. The white european muslim.
 6 years ago '06        #84
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
^we need a VOXER section on bx. aint no one readin all that. Plus debates work better face to face.. lol could be missing key points, cause i don't wanna read. o well.
 03-29-2012, 02:33 AM         #85
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BCB said:
^we need a VOXER section on bx. aint no one readin all that. Plus debates work better face to face.. lol could be missing key points, cause i don't wanna read. o well.
It's the last reply in this thread regarding the topic. I'd appreciate it if you took the time to read it. Aside from a lot of nonsense I have a lot of good things to say.
 03-29-2012, 04:51 AM         #86
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
i don't get it though, if racism is so wrong why do you turn around and practice it?
I don't practice racism, considering within this country racism is a social construct created by Whites to uphold White supremacy.
 Ayena said:
I am european, a muslim, a foreigner. I've witness war, genocide, dead bodies due to RACISM, dead family members who have had half their body blown up by bombs or tanks due to RACISM. I've had my house bombed due to RACISM, I've lost a lot of family members due to RACISM, I've had to flea my own home, my own country and my own land due to RACISM. You have NEVER experienced anything close to it, and you NEVER will. Do I hate those who tried to wipe our race off the face of the earth, Do I hate those who k!lled and/or tried to k!ll my people and my family? No I do not. When you have experienced RACISM, near death experiences like I, my family and my race have then you can talk to me about RACISM, until then please do be so kind to STFU.

Slavery first started in the US around 1619, and stopped in 1865 when the thirteenth amendment was passed. That would make it around 246 years of slavery. To date about 3.5-4 million African slavery in the US. Not 500+ years.

Did you know in the Islamic continents/countries as far as 1/3 to 2/3 of the countries population were slaves? Did you know Russia had over 23-25 MILLION slaves on which were not black? You do not want me to keep going.

Believe me I am far from racist. I am a white, european muslim who loves hip-hop music, black culture, movies, and not to mention I am on a HIP-HOP forum. Maybe I just got lost and was suppose to be on a Nazi forum instead, right?

When you wish to debate upon a topic, please do be knowledgeable and intelligent enough, that at least your facts are somewhat accurate. Or is it racist for a white european muslim to tell this to someone of another race? Oh, and by the way there is a difference between knowledge and intellect if it has left you confused.

I believe in the hip-hop community, my good sir that is what I believe to be a case of ETHER.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Your friend. The white european muslim.
As if my family, and previous generations before we me have not experienced racism within this country, and during and before slavery. Please shut the fu*k up, your ignorance is shining. So I guess since your race faced imaginable things (just like Blacks), only you guys are subjected to race Nice White logic. First of all I will like to address that me evening existing right now is through the effects of racism, my paternal grandfather was ran out of Mississippi by Whites and took my Grandmother with him, had he not gotten out of Mississippi he would've been lynched and brutalized, like this:


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



And I can go on to say how slavery has effected those who of African-Descent who were brought to this country, yeah lets ignore the ramifications of the psychological effects and many other things that has effected us. 200+ years of atrocities + years of further brutalizing until the end of the Civil Rights, and Blacks aren't supposed by White standards OR supposed to still be effected by Slavery? The r*pe of Blacks transcends that of the holocaust and many other atrocities. But slavery doesn't effect us today I still got the fu*king last name of the person who has enslaved the paternal side of my family which denotes me as his property White logic for you

Oh wait, lets act like African children weren't molested and r*ped on Slave ships by Whites, but my race hasn't experienced what your people have? Africa babies being used as alligator bait during slavery, and Children being thrown to sharks off the Slave Ships. African women r*ped, lynched, and so forth. How dare you try to say that my race has not experienced racism, how fu*king dare you wicked a.ss White Devil, you disgust me. Mind you, I can go on and on listing sh*t, just like you did. Every BX member of African descent can say the same thing and vouch for me. Yeah I find it funny how you left out the Islamic slave trade

Oops come again? 246 years of slavery within America you mean? 500+ f*ggot.

And let us not forget how many of our people were enslaved and brutalized during the Arab Slave trade

Historians estimate that between 10 and 18 million Africans were enslaved by Arab slave traders and taken across the Red Sea, Indian Ocean, and Sahara desert between 650 and 1900.
I could careless about Whites who were enslaved, what does that have to do with me and my race who has suffered injustices and atrocities committed by Whites upon us? When you wish to debate upon a topic, please do be knowledgeable and intelligent enough, that at least your facts are somewhat accurate. Or is it racist for a Black man to tell this to someone of another race? Oh, and by the way there is a difference between knowledge and intellect if it has left you confused.


[video - click to view]



Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-29-2012 at 05:00 AM..
 03-29-2012, 01:18 PM         #87
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) I never said your ancestors did not experience slavery. I said YOU never experienced slavery. The problem is a lot of you act as if you have been there and experienced it, in a way to get attention or pity. You blow is up so much, yet know very little about your own culture and history.

We are talking about the slavery in the US, not the arab trade. Just because I am a Muslim does not make me an ARAB, so how does this relate to me? By the way there were A LOT MORE WHITE slaves than black slaves, thats the thing retards like you seem to forget.

I love how you call me white devil, it shows who is uneducated and racist. You are like the white american inbreed trailer trash hillbilly with a different skin color. Uneducated, ignorant, racist, and unaware. In other words your mother should of swallowed you, or your sister I heard they roll like that.

Josef Stalin k!lled at least 20 million of his own people by letting them starve in WW2.
Hitler k!lled well over 6 million jews, not to mention others as well.
Native-Americans were almost extinct, gone forever. Population estimated at 80-100 Million, do the math.

Just remember, someone else has had it worse out there than YOU. Yet blacks are the ONLY one's I know that turn everything into "racism", and I mean EVERYTHING. I think it is a poor excuse for your laziness.

I've been to high school. 90% of my friends were black, but looking back on it I can't believe how they, and I have behaved.

Sagging, Tall tees, air forces, loud and rude, disturbing the glass, not doing our work, f!ghting constantly, getting high before school, sleeping in classroom, skipping, etc. But I guess all you have to say is "my ancestors were slaves, I hate the white devil and I have an excuse".
 03-29-2012, 02:00 PM         #88
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMH, whats the point. How the fu*k are you going to tell a person how to feel about their history though? Just cause it offends you? Where the fu*k do people get off some fu*king times.'

Look its like this fu*k what happens in the rest of the world, for centuries upon centuries blacks have been America's door mats, when we tried to excell they made laws to hold us back, when we tried to unite they made laws to seperate us, when we tried to learn they created a board to insure that bi-partisanship in funding remained prevalent in this society. They gave Native Americans land to live on that is off the grid of this country, they gave the Jews reparations and Isreal(lets be honest here) and we had nothing to do with the Halocaust. Do you know what this country gave blacks? THE MIDDLE fu*kING FINGER, over and over again. But we as the people we are rose up over and over again and proved that we can never be broken. I acknowledge slavery because in 7 years it will 400 years since we became imprisoned in this country. And you should be be smacked to all hell for implying that 330 years of forced slavery is nothing because of other atrocities..........300 fu*king years..........300 fu*king years........c'mon son........thats that bullsh*t...........Im proud to be black, I love my people, I respect our struggles, I ACKNOWLEDGE my history, because it shaped the world as we know it literally..........I dont blame you......but I fully recognize that if I were born just 100 years earlier, I would be a slave.....my kids would be slaves, and their kids would have been segregated. Im sorry that you dont understand the anger of knowing that your skin color is the reason why people were murdered and slaughtered, or maybe you do. But after you realize that its only because they were black sympathy goes out the window.......and reality sets in that we are in a never ending war and we have to f!ght until the f!ght is over or else this country will continue to wipe its sh*tty mud filled boots all over us. Its not racist or even racism its called awarness. If a man is kidnapping children from a small town over and over and 20 years later he stops, your not going to tell the kids to not worry about this man because the first child was kidnapped so many years ago it shouldnt matter any more, your going to tell them to watch out for this sick fu*ker because if you dont, then the next child could be you.


Last edited by Dos-effect; 03-29-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #89
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
 lifeundthescope said:
how do you know this? Mr. Joined March 2012
Because your grammar is too good for you to be black & on BX.
 6 years ago '04        #90
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
lifeundthescope's life under the scope:

White k!lls White: meh doesnt matter
Black k!lls Black: meh it happens
Black k!lls White: they probably deserved it
White k!lls Black: these white devil crackas are always looking to harm our people, they all need to die for what this white devil did to this poor black person!!!

Maybe you should really put your life under the scope brah and realize how retarded your way of thinking is.. Nobodys gonna hire a racist retard son
This is every black person on this fu*king forum though, not just him...
 03-29-2012, 02:54 PM         #91
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Russ369 said:
This is every black person on this fu*king forum though, not just him...
So if every black person feels this way, then wtf does 2 +2 make?
 03-29-2012, 03:15 PM         #92
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
you are obviously a racist tho
I am not a racist. I was speaking about myself in that post. About what I use to do in high school. I wore Fubu, sean john, g-unit, etc. My point was that blacks tend to use the "racism" card in just about any situation. Not all of them, but a lot of them do.

They didn't hire me because I was black
I got a ticket today for being black
My neighbors dog barks at me because Im black

When a black person comes up to me on the street and asks for a cigarette I will give him one. When he offers to pay for it I will give him 2 or 3. Now you got the few with no respect and no manners. Acting ghetto as hell, not asking if they can have a cig but demanding it.
"Ey, gimme a cig man". Those are the ones I hate with a passion.

Once again it is NOT about your culture or skin color, or even how you appear or dress. It is about how you carry yourself and how you act. You can have a gold grill in your mouth, sag, tattooed up, etc. But if you come up to me and ask for something in the proper manner and show some respect like "excuse me, may I have a cigarette?", regardless of what you look like I will help you out.

There is a difference between a racist, and one who hates someone for other reasons.

A racist hates EVERYTHING about you, your culture and your skin color. If I don't like you its because how you act and how you carry yourself.
 03-29-2012, 03:36 PM         #93
Ayena  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pu$$y said:
if you can't sense a racist undertone in this post you're a racist. plain and simple.

"the ones"
Believe what you want to believe. I know who I am, the question is do you.

See come to think of it, do you realize that any topic discussed on african-america culture by a white person is "racist". Did you notice that.

If I am talking about someone who is performing poorly in school and they happen to be black that automatically makes me a racist. It's unbelievable.
 03-31-2012, 01:18 AM         #94
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well dayum.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
160 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
49 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Here is what Disney now owns.
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Walmart employee smokes weed in front of shoppers
65 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
99 comments
19 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy