Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 03:15 AM         #1
11851 pageviews
105 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mar 27 - Two 16-year-old girls could spend the rest of their lives behind bars

[pic - click to view]

Two 16-year-old girls could spend the rest of their lives behind bars

[pic - click to view]

16-year-old girls, Emily Starnes (L) and Consandra Tyree (R), were arrested on Saturday in connection with a 2011 murder of a North Carolina yellow cab driver.

Two teenage girls were arrested Saturday and charged in connection with a 2011 murder of a North Carolina yellow cab driver that could put them behind bars for the rest of their lives, ABC News reports.

Though Emily Starnes and Consandra Tyree are both only 16 years old, in North Carolina, that’s old enough to do the time.

“In North Carolina, for criminal court purposes, when you’re 16, you’re treated as an adult,” Hickory Police Department Capt. Thurman Whisnant told ABCNews.com. “The possibility exists of life in prison, but it’s still early to tell.”

In August 2011, cab driver Adam Williams responded to a call after working for a few hours that night. Soon after arriving at the designated location, Williams was stabbed to death and robbed of the $40 he had on him, WSOCTV.com reports.

Employees of a nearby steakhouse called an ambulance, and Williams, who was bleeding from lashes to his face and neck, was taken to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead, WSOCTV.vom reports.

Three men were arrested days after the bloody murder, and now months later two more suspects join them in relation to the cabbie stabbing.

“We knew these two young ladies were involved from the get-go, but wanted to do a complete, thorough investigation,” Whisnant told ABCNews.com. “It was clear that they had involvement before, during and after the crime.”

The teens are scheduled to appear in court on May 14.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

Two North Carolina teen girls could face life in prison for murderÂ* - NY Daily News

Via:
[pic - click to view]

Mar 27 - Two 16-year-old girls could spend the rest of their lives behind bars - ThatHustle.com

105 comments for "Mar 27 - Two 16-year-old girls could spend the rest of their lives behind bars"

03-27-2012, 04:06 AM         #2
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was the victim a Black man? Just curious...
 6 years ago '10        #3
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

looks as if the other suspects are too.
 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM         #4
mayday20  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Don't guess he was, so you can keep it moving because everyone knows you don't care now. Go troll another thread dumb a.ss.
 6 years ago '11        #5
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 lifeundthescope said:
lifeundthescope's life under the scope:

White k!lls White: meh doesnt matter
Black k!lls Black: meh it happens
Black k!lls White: they probably deserved it
White k!lls Black: these white devil crackas are always looking to harm our people, they all need to die for what this white devil did to this poor black person!!!

Maybe you should really put your life under the scope brah and realize how retarded your way of thinking is.. Nobodys gonna hire a racist retard son
 6 years ago '05        #6
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8971 8971
$40.........................You could be doing life.............over $40..........I will never understand how people don't look at the potential consequences before they involve themselves in things of this nature........
 6 years ago '10        #7
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
bi*ch on the left wit a lil smurk on her face, prolyl think she gon get put in da pen wid all the n*ggaz and she excited sh egon be suckin n*gga d!ck for 25+ years
 6 years ago '10        #8
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Not to be on that n*gga d!ck but how did you even get sarcasm out of his post?
 6 years ago '07        #9
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
dumbass bi*ches, hope they do life too
 6 years ago '10        #10
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Might want to read through the last 24-48 hours of our posts.
Oh. I don't feel like it so I'll just take your word on it bruh lol. My bad
 6 years ago '06        #11
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

White k!lls Black: these white devil crackas are always looking to harm our people, they all need to die for what this white devil did to this poor black person!!!
i don't know who your talking about but the way you put it made me check myself
 03-27-2012, 04:37 PM         #12
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
Don't guess he was, so you can keep it moving because everyone knows you don't care now. Go troll another thread dumb a.ss.
Why can't I have a opinion on this incident? I was curious to know what was the ethnicity/race of the victim, is that a crime? Get off my d!ck bruh.

XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Maybe you should really put your life under the scope brah and realize how retarded your way of thinking is.. Nobodys gonna hire a racist retard son
Am I supposed to care if a white k!lls another white? What does it matter to me? And for the record, I don't give a sh*t about we are all the human race bullsh*t, so don't push that sh*t on me. There will never be equality let alone in this country, or in the world. So save that noise for someone else f*ggot. I care about Black on Black violence, we know the root of it comes from the effects of slavery and socio-economic reasons, more concern needs to be focused on it in the Black community.
 03-27-2012, 04:41 PM         #13
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

people be concealing there racism he will be alright, just like all you racist whiteboys..
 03-27-2012, 04:54 PM         #14
lifeundthescope  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:

people be concealing there racism he will be alright, just like all you racist whiteboys..
I just read the other night, that racism has become more covert and "closet". Whites are just closet racist, you can see little signs of that via BX members and other Whites who are discussing the Trayvon/George situation. Of course once them devils get behind closed doors is when they really voice how they feel about non-whites.
 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM         #15
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you bout to get knocked for $40?? smh hope that sh*t was worth it. b*tches probably copped mad of them frito crunchy taco burritos with that bread
 6 years ago '04        #16
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
Goddamn did they have to k!ll the dude in the process?

420Heat said:
bi*ch on the left wit a lil smurk on her face, prolyl think she gon get put in da pen wid all the n*ggaz and she excited sh egon be suckin n*gga d!ck for 25+ years
Why does every member with marijuana affiliated with their name or avy always end up posting retarded sh*t? Y'all make the rest of us tokers look bad

Last edited by BeatTycoon; 03-27-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 03-27-2012, 05:26 PM         #17
handsumone1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For $40......disgusting.
Would $10,040 be okay?
 6 years ago '11        #18
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:

Basically
 03-27-2012, 06:06 PM         #19
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$40 dollars
 6 years ago '11        #20
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 Ldogg310 said:
the fu*k are you talkin about

Prisons are segregated
Ol' boy thought men and women shared prisons
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy