Triflin : Trayvon Martin

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 hpu413 said:
His comment was just race-baiting or trolling. fu*k em. But this is promotion is disgraceful and sick.
Believe me I know but I love playing around with people like that when I get bored. I definitely agree with you on the rest.
 6 years ago '11        #62
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,785 | Props total: 1346 1346
 6 years ago '09        #63
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,013 | Props total: 22335 22335
 babalou said:
why every hood club gotta have 20 promoters on one event? how is everyone getting paid?
Some are different dj groups spinning, some are promoters, some handle both. Regardless generally the financials are generally handled beforehand and unless nobody shows up (altho I know most "hood professionals" get paid upfront) everybody gets a slice, some more than others for obvious various reasons.
 6 years ago '11        #64
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 THNKS said:
How is this any different from major/minor corporations that are k!lling and profiting on the backs of 3rd world countries??? They have been partying for generations right????

Is it because its only surface deep and strategically placed for the simple minded to understand? Well there in lies YOUR problem.
if your living in america then you are profiting from it as well you high and mighty f*ggot
 6 years ago '05        #65
mike18theman 17 heat pts17
space
space
$6,162 | Props total: 610 610
I stay in the boro, Bentleys said they didn't create this. Some random n*gga did Smh
 6 years ago '04        #66
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 mike18theman said:
I stay in the boro, Bentleys said they didn't create this. Some random n*gga did Smh
I kind of figured that. but you know some people just wanna find anything to make fun of this situation since its getting so much attention. its a chain of ignorance that started from the second Zimmerman hung up his phone and pulled his gun.
 6 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
they had good intentions
 6 years ago '11        #68
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,276 | Props total: 19979 19979
 chy zavala said:
what them wings like tho
 ghost8 said:
$3 long island

And free wings
 6 years ago '04        #69
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,607 | Props total: 1775 1775
 THNKS said:
How is this any different from major/minor corporations that are k!lling and profiting on the backs of 3rd world countries??? They have been partying for generations right????

Is it because its only surface deep and strategically placed for the simple minded to understand? Well there in lies YOUR problem.
why go off on a tangent though? stay on point poindexter.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,162 | Props total: 8185 8185
Been there so many times this dont shock me at all, if you wanna go to an upcale hood shack hit up bentleys
 6 years ago '05        #71
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 ImAMonster said:
Just goes to prove every person wearing a jacket or buying skittles in memory of him is just for their own selfish image...They don't give a damn about what happened to Trayvon...They just care about what other people think of them. Making money off that kid's death...Sad as fu*k...Human's need to start doing better smh.
So one group of people doing something proves that everyone thinks like them? My dude, YOU need to do better.
 03-27-2012, 10:31 PM         #72
Ether Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate to say it...but there you go, thats black folks for ya! Feeding into the stereotypes of being ignant. Smh when will my people learn...

"We begged, we prayed, petitioned and demonstrated...just to make another generation of black zombies" -Nas
 6 years ago '10        #73
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
 Vancouver said:
So one group of people doing something proves that everyone thinks like them? My dude, YOU need to do better.
No, he is right...what don't you people get about this...it was horrible about what happened to trayvon, but you really don't know the facts and i know you want this black power thing to occur and it makes you feel all good and empowered, but you really don't know what happen...now from everything I've heard I tend to agree that Zimmerman is a nut and it sounds like he was looking for trouble...but we really don't know, this somewhat mirrors the duke lacrosse thing when they say those white dudes r*ped that black chick and come to find out she admitted she lied and I remember all these people on here saying how horrible those guys were...there are not a lot of smart people on here, because smart people don't jump to conclusions until they know what happened and you will never know, but what gets me is the fact that you guys want this to happen so you can say how horrible white people are...it makes you feel better...black people's sense of purpose derives from rallying against white people in turn to make them feel better about life...these people think its fun going out there with skittles and hoodies...really they just look stupid...I hurt for the family of him. I hope I never have to go through anything like that, but you guys are all emotion and zero logic. That is something that is lacking today. I have been in agruments with people on here and all they say is racist white devil without even trying to understand what is going on...

I mean c'mon free wings in honor of this young man? This is just straight up stupid! You guys look like fu*king idiots sometimes and you continue to not understand.
 6 years ago '10        #74
Withit 1 heat pts
space
space
$533 | Props total: 0 0
Most of the African American community only cares about is s3x, money, and food...

They all want to act like the rappers...that is the number one goal for most black people
 6 years ago '05        #75
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
 Withit said:
No, he is right...what don't you people get about this...it was horrible about what happened to trayvon, but you really don't know the facts and i know you want this black power thing to occur and it makes you feel all good and empowered, but you really don't know what happen...now from everything I've heard I tend to agree that Zimmerman is a nut and it sounds like he was looking for trouble...but we really don't know, this somewhat mirrors the duke lacrosse thing when they say those white dudes r*ped that black chick and come to find out she admitted she lied and I remember all these people on here saying how horrible those guys were...there are not a lot of smart people on here, because smart people don't jump to conclusions until they know what happened and you will never know, but what gets me is the fact that you guys want this to happen so you can say how horrible white people are...it makes you feel better...black people's sense of purpose derives from rallying against white people in turn to make them feel better about life...these people think its fun going out there with skittles and hoodies...really they just look stupid...I hurt for the family of him. I hope I never have to go through anything like that, but you guys are all emotion and zero logic. That is something that is lacking today. I have been in agruments with people on here and all they say is racist white devil without even trying to understand what is going on...

I mean c'mon free wings in honor of this young man? This is just straight up stupid! You guys look like fu*king idiots sometimes and you continue to not understand.
I'm not saying there does not exist people who use this to further a business opportunity or that there is people who are just bandwagon jumpers. But to say that, based on one example, everyone is a certain way, is the boxden special. Actually, it's the internet special. Whether it's a race, a culture, politics, business, etc., the internet is the home of heavy-handed analysis and very rarely subtle analysis. There's plenty of people who genuinely want justice and want sh*t like this to stop, largely black, but also people of every race. You can't group them all into one category because of some stupid club owners/promoters.
 6 years ago '04        #76
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,678 | Props total: 1300 1300
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
random sh*t but as soon as I saw ya avy first thing that popped into my head was "Damita! I thought u was goin to play wit my frog"

6 years ago '05        #77
chi town hustla 194 heat pts194
space
space
$18,119 | Props total: 19791 19791
 Withit said:
Most of the American community only cares about is s3x, money, and food...

They all want to act like they are important ...that is the number one goal for most people
fixed that for u
u can thank me later
 6 years ago '04        #78
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
yall muhfu*kas is retarded. yall crack a.ss crackers talkin bout coons n sh*t i beat the fu*k out u bi*ches. mad cuz n*ggas throwin a party for dude. thats they sway of payin respects
 6 years ago '06        #79
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 2668 2668
What font did they use for "Justice"
 6 years ago '07        #80
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,462 | Props total: 55959 55959
18 & Up....Kiddie Club...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago