Max B tweeting some URGENT sh-t!!

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,597 | Props total: 369 369
 dizzle trizzle said:
max is going to get his appeal, if he doesnt i lose all hope for this twisted justice system
you have faith in "just us" system.... awww aint that sweet...
 6 years ago '06        #62
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
who the fu*k is max b
 6 years ago '10        #63
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20812 20812
 PHITILLIDIE said:
who the fu*k is max b
 6 years ago '11        #64
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,267 | Props total: 19972 19972
 PHITILLIDIE said:
who the fu*k is max b
 6 years ago '04        #65
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,583 | Props total: 549 549
Out??
 6 years ago '08        #66
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Eat a d!ck.......You talkin like Max actually did the k!lling.......HE AINT DO sh*t..... long story short, his cousin and his homegirl roll up on him in the street, tell Max about these n*ggaz that his homegirl recently befriended they are in to all these fraud schemes, gettin big doe, and how they (the girl and Max cousin) were goin to rob them for their doe.

This n*gga Max was like "cool, handle your biz".......robbery goes bad, somebody getz clapped, po po grab the girl, she tells them about Max. All types of flaws in her story (thatz why a lot of people believe Max can beat this sh*t)... now Max in jail for conspiracy for murder or some sh*t......fu*k, they need to free that man....that sh*t is bullsh*t.....70 years?????? fu*k that outta here....
So if things had gone as planned would Max have been getting cash from it? That's the quickest way to figure out how guilty he is.
 6 years ago '08        #67
dubs07 
space
space
$734 | Props total: 0 0
 dizzle trizzle said:
max is going to get his appeal, if he doesnt i lose all hope for this twisted justice system
twisted....hes an accomplice to murder...ur an idiot, it is twisted tho, just not in this case...keep praying, but that n*gga gon die in there
 6 years ago '09        #68
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,824 | Props total: 17898 17898
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Eat a d!ck.......You talkin like Max actually did the k!lling.......HE AINT DO sh*t..... long story short, his cousin and his homegirl roll up on him in the street, tell Max about these n*ggaz that his homegirl recently befriended they are in to all these fraud schemes, gettin big doe, and how they (the girl and Max cousin) were goin to rob them for their doe.

This n*gga Max was like "cool, handle your biz".......robbery goes bad, somebody getz clapped, po po grab the girl, she tells them about Max. All types of flaws in her story (thatz why a lot of people believe Max can beat this sh*t)... now Max in jail for conspiracy for murder or some sh*t......fu*k, they need to free that man....that sh*t is bullsh*t.....70 years?????? fu*k that outta here....
Suck a a.ss....

Story does sound shady but bottom line is IF he called his cab driver too take the girl and however else to NJ to rob somebody and there's a death as a result of the attempt robbery...everyone is responsible for the death = conspiracy.

Sounds kinda unbeliveable that as the relationship between max and this girl is described that she would tell him about 2 out of state dudes in a hotel in NJ with a bag of money in a room that she had the key to that she says they could rob while dude isnt in the room and he would simply say "handle that" and not want to share in the spoils if the robbery went off without incident...

But i do admit the details and testimony etc dont really add up on top of shady police work....
 6 years ago '06        #69
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,196 | Props total: 18033 18033
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
 6 years ago '05        #70
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 Im Soo Special said:
lol max was runnin with jim jones

wat he look like robbin for a lame a.ss 30k lol

problem i got is all these lame a.ss n*ggas commentin and dont know sh*t about anything
As someone who works in the industry, and knows who actually gettin money and who isn't, more importantly how HUGE you have to be to really have it, Max B was hood rich, no more.
 03-27-2012, 10:54 PM         #71
mas22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Did anyone hear what happened? the fu*k...
 6 years ago '09        #72
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
lol max was runnin with jim jones

wat he look like robbin for a lame a.ss 30k lol

problem i got is all these lame a.ss n*ggas commentin and dont know sh*t about anything

Runnin with Jim Jones means he dont want in on 30K???

"Ballin" aint even drop till after Max was in jail for this sh*t..What big dough did Jones really have??

Max address was on Andrews Ave in the BX...and you think he wouldnt want in on easy money that he aint have to get dirty for...

Had that nasty a.ss chicken head bi*ch in and outta of life (at 1 point in the story she got fu*ked by 2 dudes in 1 day) and was still fu*kin with her and he gonna pass up easy dough from her...??

He already did a 8 yr bid on 1st degree robbery and you think he gonna "smell" a bag of money and not want in???

Evidence isn't strong based on the story so i aint gonna say he 100% was involved..

But based on the story i think its unreasonable to believe the girl didnt tell him about the money (based on the description of their relationship) and that he didnt want in...I think he probally fiqured if he wasnt there and distance himself from it...and it went down as just a successful BUGLARY easy in and out before dude got back to the room as planned he would be good...probally heard kid got murdered and told the bi*ch to get lost...but IF he called the cab to take the girl to NJ to do the BUGLARY and it resulted in murder then he's part of the crime....

Last edited by bigscore; 03-27-2012 at 11:35 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #73
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
 mas22 said:
Did anyone hear what happened? the fu*k...
i know what its about

im pretty sure they don't want to let the public to know so they are keeping it on the down low for now

they don't want to mess up like last time
 6 years ago '08        #74
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
IONO, when Max cousin was tellin the story, it came across as if they were just tellin him about these dudes they were gonna rob. It didnt come across as "we had to speak to Max the boss to get the ok to rob these n*ggaz." They saw the n*gga on the block smokin a jack, started casually shootin the sh*t, and happened to tell him about the scam they had planned.

The thing is, the only sh*t they got out of the robbery were some laptops and a few pieces of jewelry. They didnt even get any cash, the people they were robbin had the cash stashed underneath the plastic trash bag liner inside of the hotel room trash can. They never got anything, the few things the girl got, she gave to one of her n*ggaz she was fu*kin.

70 years for that sh*t is just retarded......

Yeah that doesn't sound legit, I also remember the people that actually did the act getting less time. From everything I hear it sounds like the investigators heard Max's name & made him the scapegoat. 70 years for not pulling the trigger doesn't sound right at all, though I do think he should have served some time for knowing about it and not doing anything. The most he should have had was about 3-5 years.
 6 years ago '09        #75
space
space
 HELLZWINTA202 said:
Thatz the thing though, the way it sounded when I read it, Max didnt say "handle that" like "go rob them n*ggaz and give me my share of what yall get".

It sounded more like "yeah, that sounds like a good scam. Them n*ggaz gonna be partyin all night, thatz easy money for yall, go handle that."
70 years way too much.....

but thing that "alledgedly" tied him in was that he alledgedly supplied the cab for them to commit the crime....

6 years ago '08        #76
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
space
$6,298 | Props total: 3953 3953
 vickfan said:
if max gets out he could singlehandedly bring hip hop back...
yup he can
 6 years ago '10        #77
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
If He Gets out you already know these rappers gonna be running

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments