Raiders To Receive 3rd, 4th, and 5th Rd Compensatory Picks!

most viewed right now
 102
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
115 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 hooligun said:
raiders been whack since forever
so did you jus happen to like teams with prestigious history...or was that some magical act.

n*gga all so-cal...and then goes steelers
 6 years ago '10        #22
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,409 | Props total: 6236 6236
there is a football god
 6 years ago '10        #23
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,766 | Props total: 947 947
 astroblack9 said:
so did you jus happen to like teams with prestigious history...or was that some magical act.

n*gga all so-cal...and then goes steelers


Astroblack is slowly becoming one of my favorite posters.
 6 years ago '10        #24
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,766 | Props total: 947 947
 Rique said:
they do suck at drafting. none of those guys are amazing
Ignorant football fan who hasnt seen one raider game

Those players werent the greatest but they were solid.

Im sure Bush wouldve been a good compliment to ahmad bradshaw if he was on the giants.
 6 years ago '07        #25
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
avatar space
space
$53,672 | Props total: 38450 38450
 Rique said:
they do suck at drafting. none of those guys are amazing
What?

So drafting a franchise LT, a BACKUP running back who ran for over 2,500 + yards in 4 seasons, 2 starting WR's, one of the best KR in the game and one of the best tackling safeties in the league/top special teams gunner AND GETTING THEM ALL AFTER THE 3RD ROUND and we suck at drafting in the later rounds?

Rique with the BX logic at its finest


Last edited by theFREAK; 03-26-2012 at 05:13 PM..
 03-26-2012, 05:13 PM         #26
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Excuse me, but this is a part of the game I am really ignorant about.

How does this sh*t work?
 6 years ago '07        #27
theFREAK 3680 heat pts3680
space
avatar space
space
$53,672 | Props total: 38450 38450
 Yelsgnik said:
Excuse me, but this is a part of the game I am really ignorant about.

How does this sh*t work?
Remember that compensatory picks are based on who you lose vs. who you sign and are based on previous year's gain/loss, not current year. Can't trade any of three compensatory selections though.

Under the rules for compensatory draft selections, a team losing more or better compensatory free agents than it acquires in the previous year are eligible to receive compensatory draft picks.

3rd Rounder (95th overall)= Losing Asomugha to free agency.

4th Rounder (129th overall) = Losing Zach Miller to free agency.

5th Rounder (168th overall)= Losing Robert Gallery to free agency.


Last edited by theFREAK; 03-26-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #28
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,766 | Props total: 947 947
 theFREAK said:
What?

So drafting a franchise LT, a BACKUP running back who ran for over 2,500 + yards in 4 seasons, 2 starting WR's, one of the best KR in the game and one of the best tackling safeties in the league/top special teams gunner AND GETTING THEM ALL AFTER THE 3RD ROUND and we suck at drafting in the later rounds?

Rique with the BX logic at its finest
Forgot to add matt shaughnessy to the list of solid draft picks.

He was due for a big year this past season but got injured

Reports say he is healthy now
 03-26-2012, 05:23 PM         #29
Yelsgnik  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theFREAK said:
Remember that compensatory picks are based on who you lose vs. who you sign and are based on previous year's gain/loss, not current year. Can't trade any of three compensatory selections though.

Under the rules for compensatory draft selections, a team losing more or better compensatory free agents than it acquires in the previous year are eligible to receive compensatory draft picks.

3rd Rounder (95th overall)= Losing Asomugha to free agency.

4th Rounder (129th overall) = Losing Zach Miller to free agency.

5th Rounder (168th overall)= Losing Robert Gallery to free agency.
How does the league decide the value of a certain player, is it determined by the value of the new contract signed?
 6 years ago '08        #30
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,182 | Props total: 968 968
good to see they got those 3 picks even though they still have bum a.ss Carson Palmer
 6 years ago '12        #31
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Sonnage King said:
You clearly dont know what the fu*k youre talking about doe
 6 years ago '12        #32
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 theFREAK said:
What?

So drafting a franchise LT, a BACKUP running back who ran for over 2,500 + yards in 4 seasons, 2 starting WR's, one of the best KR in the game and one of the best tackling safeties in the league/top special teams gunner AND GETTING THEM ALL AFTER THE 3RD ROUND and we suck at drafting in the later rounds?

Rique with the BX logic at its finest
Mother fu*ker how many winning seasons and playoff appearances do y'all have with this great fu*king drafting?


Jesus, Oakland has easily the dumbest fan base.
 6 years ago '05        #33
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 DoMieD said:
Mother fu*ker how many winning seasons and playoff appearances do y'all have with this great fu*king drafting?


Jesus, Oakland has easily the dumbest fan base.
So cuz the team hasnt performed...our drafting is to blame?

What happened to logic in the BXSC...forreal
 6 years ago '04        #34
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 708 708
 astroblack9 said:
so did you jus happen to like teams with prestigious history...or was that some magical act.

n*gga all so-cal...and then goes steelers

n*gga jumped on the wagon....lol
 6 years ago '05        #35
trb_5 
space
avatar space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 DoMieD said:
Mother fu*ker how many winning seasons and playoff appearances do y'all have with this great fu*king drafting?


Jesus, Oakland has easily the dumbest fan base.
yet you are wasting your time posting in our thread.....

no one cares what you have to say since you obviously dont know what you are talking about
 6 years ago '07        #36
kakish 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
This was expected but glad to see we weren't ripped off.

I thought we would get the 97th, that was the rumor. 95th is even better....
 03-26-2012, 06:00 PM         #37
Ether Boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know its fu*king the end of the world when a fu*king Bungle fan is talking sh*t. That means you n*ggas are one of the worst drafters...how many fu*kin trophies yall got?
 6 years ago '05        #38
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
 astroblack9 said:
haha, funny how the NFL ranks sh*t different than bx NFL gurus....


Gallery was solid after moving to guard, and miller got hit with injuries last year...but dont sleep.
Its not a case of value, comp picks are rewarded depending on the contracts those guys signed, and honestly neither one of them signed big contracts, hell gallery has already been released so obviously his deal wasnt that big
 6 years ago '05        #39
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
 FalconBuddha said:
Its not a case of value, comp picks are rewarded depending on the contracts those guys signed, and honestly neither one of them signed big contracts, hell gallery has already been released so obviously his deal wasnt that big
jus cuz he was released doesnt mean he didnt sign a nice contract(see peyton). Idk what their contracts were, but obviously they were alright enough to warrant picks....we know the league aint doing oaktown no favors
 6 years ago '09        #40
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$48,959 | Props total: 22226 22226
thanks for that pick
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy