Bang Em Smurf explains how G-Unit started "Gunit started off as a real street Gang..."

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 11:27 AM         #41
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
How so ? Bang Em was along for the ride, he started acting stupid and beefin with 50's managers and causing unnecessary drama in multiple ways, 50 sent him home for a minute as a timeout/warning, then he still started shyt and ended up getting locked up, 50 was smart to not keep a loose cannon like smurf around. Smurf wouldn't calm down when 50 told him to calm down, everyone who played their role in the crew is rich and living it up now. We're not only talking about the rappers in G-unit, 50 looks out for the street cats who hold him down as well. This is the same guy who put aside 1 mill of tour money for Yayo and visited his uncle on the regular when he was locked down. You can just look at the way he looks out for his circle and clearly see that Smurf had to have done some disobedient shyt to get left like he did.
dude smurf aint 50s dog, he did some disobedient sh*t? and everyone played their role. thats exactly wut selling out is called u fu*kin moron sure 50 sold out and is rich but at wut cost, his real friends and familys respect the respect of all his fans i use to like 50s music but hes a bi*ch so i just stopped listening, 50 didnt even get shot 9 times and that was his basis for getting famous
 03-27-2012, 11:36 AM         #42
Jugganot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:

He wouldn't get any attention if he didn't mention 50 Cent or G-UNIT

Can ya image somebody actually giving a flying fu*k about some dirty hoodrat called bang em smurf
if u did yer homework u would know who bang em smurf is and that him and domo (domination) got a sh*t load of mixtapes and they r all sick. my point is these guys arent just some random wack musicians comin outta nowhere like the rest do they just never had the big publicity of dre and eminem, u really think 50 would be where he is today without em and dre, and u guys are all condemning smurf for tryin to come up with somebody he actually knew n grew up with.
 6 years ago '05        #43
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
$6,979 | Props total: 166 166
This n*gga to busy eating mangos in Trinidad.
 6 years ago '04        #44
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,809 | Props total: 1831 1831
 Jugganot said:
dude smurf aint 50s dog, he did some disobedient sh*t? and everyone played their role. thats exactly wut selling out is called u fu*kin moron sure 50 sold out and is rich but at wut cost, his real friends and familys respect the respect of all his fans i use to like 50s music but hes a bi*ch so i just stopped listening, 50 didnt even get shot 9 times and that was his basis for getting famous
He was 50's dog you idiot, Smurf was a soldier, 50 was the general, he says in the phucking video that he was UNDER 50's command and was playing the role of a soldier. When a soldier disobeys your direct orders 2-3 times then he becomes a liability. 50's not a idiot like alot of these other rappers, he's not gonna end up doing time like Lil Kim over some stupid shyt one of his shooters did, if you're a soldier you play your role. Smurf has said countless times, 50 was the boss and he was his foot soldier. 50 gave him multiple chances, he told his A$$ to calm down, he didn't and kept doing stupid shyt , so he sent him home for a couple months as a warning, and he got into more shyt so 50 said phuck it, you're gonna learn from your mistakes, I'm not bailing you out just for you to do more stupid shyt. Look at everyone else who played their role. Tony Yayo is rich as phuck, what the phuck is his purpose? NOTHING , he just stayed loyal, look at how many times 50 bailed Buck outta tax trouble before he finally cut him off , or when 50 was keeping some of his street soldiers at his house in Connecticut because they couldn't stay out of legal trouble. 50 is probably the most hospitable and loyal rapper when it comes to his crew. Smurf just couldn't phuckin listen. What the phuck is the point of having soldiers around if they dont follow orders and are jeopardizing your career u idiot.

Last edited by psylence2k; 03-27-2012 at 11:51 AM..
 6 years ago '12        #45
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
What's good with Smurf ? Is he running with those trini Muslims getting the money ?
 6 years ago '05        #46
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
You can't go to war from an island
 03-27-2012, 12:40 PM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
apart from the obvious fact that nobody gives a fu*k this dude needs to grow up...seriously...I mean how long ago did all this sh*t go down with him and 50...who the hell cares...
 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM         #48
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingPAPO said:
ppl still care about what this guy does?? ppl barely care about what fif does so bang em is extra outta here wit this sh*t...
this...
 03-27-2012, 01:14 PM         #49
FASTLIFE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasnt bang em smurf in a video with some snitch from maybach music recently?
 6 years ago '11        #50
KingP1n 342 heat pts342 OP
space
space
$7,950 | Props total: 3770 3770
 ALTheGreatS said:
What's good with Smurf ? Is he running with those trini Muslims getting the money ?
He muslim 50 clowned him for sending letters to the office about how hes converted etc...I don't know what he do in Trini though.
 6 years ago '12        #51
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
 KingP1n said:
He muslim 50 clowned him for sending letters to the office about how hes converted etc...I don't know what he do in Trini though.
I was wondering cause dude lived right around me and was cool as f*ck. Him & Domination would host cookouts right before he got deported.
 03-28-2012, 02:37 PM         #52
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so lemme get this str8...

Bang em is a straight up street n*gga crunk on gangbangin. If thats what you are, rep that my n*gga!

50 is a rapper/snitch/descent businessman chasin his paper legally.

So bang em was on some illegal hustle while 50 tryin to do it legal. 50 should be telling this fu*kin story! Or drop the G-Unit name and pay bang em 50 million! Lol.
 6 years ago '11        #53
space
space
 3rdcoasta said:

Bang em is a straight up street n*gga crunk on gangbangin. If thats what you are, rep that my n*gga!

So bang em was on some illegal hustle while 50 tryin to do it legal. 50 should be telling this fu*kin story! Or drop the G-Unit name and pay bang em 50 million! Lol.
Bang Em always said 50 aint no snitch, he said he wouldn#t run with no snitch,.

50 Started Gunit as a Gang they did what they did they both was chasing illegally hence why he had "the whole block" pumpin for him according to Bang em...turned it over to music.

Bang Em was fu*kin up the money when he finally got his big break, it seems by things like f!ghting tour managers and what not, he wasn't good for business on tour. 50 sent him home to chill & he got into a shoot out with some other n*ggas, guess 50 was mad cuz he sent him back to chill out.
 03-29-2012, 11:01 AM         #54
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 3rdcoasta said:

He been a Snitch, I never will forget when he dry-snitched on murder Inc live on television like it was natural.

At first I couldn't understand how this snitch was still in the rap industry and then I went to YouTube and looked at his fan base and it all made sense.
 6 years ago '11        #55
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@jugg you must be the dirty dumb street dude who doesn't understand business!

Once you start making legit mills, you don't bring that street sh*t out all the damn time. Fif told him to cool it on occasions and he didn't listen,and you don't let trivial bullsh*t fucc up your plans and future earnings. Think muthafucca I got a couple of wild ones I'd have to leave strictly on standby now if I made if it comes down to legit business. Yell™
 6 years ago '05        #56
murdamurda 33 heat pts33
space
space
space
Bang en murdered n*ggas and didn't get no money. Poor thing

Go brush your teeth you dirty n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #57
kevin boogz 113 heat pts113
space
space
$3,112 | Props total: 4108 4108
 peeyump said:
"word I was k!lling n*ggaz and selling dope, getting shot at and ducking cops....them was the BEST days of my life!"
 6 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 murdamurda said:
Bang en murdered n*ggas and didn't get no money. Poor thing

Go brush your teeth you dirty n*gga
"Ay Smurf don't think i dont hear you talking bout me you little dirtbag, brush your teeth before you talk bout me...wash under your armpits you starting to smell like QueensBridge...tell n*ggas how I took back that 300,000 from you! I'm like GOD to you n*ggas, You Know God Giveth God Take It Away"

[video - click to view]

03-29-2012, 01:23 PM         #59
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
"Ay Smurf don't think i dont hear you talking bout me you little dirtbag, brush your teeth before you talk bout me...wash under your armpits you starting to smell like QueensBridge...tell n*ggas how I took back that 300,000 from you! I'm like GOD to you n*ggas, You Know God Giveth God Take It Away"
Yeah I remember this, you gotta be a filthy piece of garbage to brag about taking back 300,000 from your former business a.ssociates...and how can a Queens **** speak on what the projects smell like as if he's better than us?
 6 years ago '08        #60
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17247 17247
the Hell Rell of G-Unit
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy